S-FM 201 Order Of Nature - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

Re: S-FM 201 Order Of Nature

Quote Originally Posted by PLZLEAVEDUCKK View Post
    Actually upon rereading I think rlvg is a mouse/dog
    Because I said Meow you read me as anything but a Cat?
    So a cat would not say Meow jokingly?

Dat WIFOM doe

Quote Originally Posted by G4slight View Post
    This is a red flag for me.

It says specifically that Mouses only win when they are the last remaining faction.
    Dog doesn't have to kill Mic, but Mice has to kill Dog, does this mean that the Dog will steal the victory from the Mice?

2. ISO #102

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post

Dat WIFOM doe

Dog doesn't have to kill Mic, but Mice has to kill Dog, does this mean that the Dog will steal the victory from the Mice?
    As cat I would, but I think based on what I have seen from you, you are less likely to because of what I stated.

If I see associations with you in it I will reevaluate obviously.

What do you think of g4 red flagging me for that comment which is a legitimate contradiction in the win conditions of the setup?

3. ISO #103

Quote Originally Posted by GoatseOntheCupboard View Post
    duck knows that information without opinion and talking about the setup comes off as scummy and he doesnt give a shit can u try to WIFOM harder please, honestly if the dog auto wins after both kittens are dead and he's alive, this is fucking stupid and we should random lynch a lurker
    That's not even a sentence.
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

4. ISO #104

As cat I would, but I think based on what I have seen from you, you are less likely to because of what I stated.

If I see associations with you in it I will reevaluate obviously.

What do you think of g4 red flagging me for that comment which is a legitimate contradiction in the win conditions of the setup?
    As a cat you would, but based on what you've seen from me I wouldn't?

MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW

Associations with me is difficult, partner.

I won't reply on the red flag until that's clarified by the host.

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

Can the Dinosaur win in death?

Otherwise it seems stupid that a random alive player and itself can get poisoned.
    Yes, this was covered in the setup thread?
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

I read what's on the OP and not what's on the discussions.
    I vaguely remember Matt asking something about poisoning?
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

9. ISO #109

Dat WIFOM doe

If both kittens die, dog becomes unstopabble as mice have no force against him and he instantly wins.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    Sup people. Just got on. The way I see it 7 mice can take on most dogs because all they got to do is wait for the dog to go to sleep, enlist a couple martyrs to slip into the dog's throat and suffocate it... We should add a similar function to this game.
    What are your early day reads from those who have posted so far?

13. ISO #113

Sup people. Just got on. The way I see it 7 mice can take on most dogs because all they got to do is wait for the dog to go to sleep, enlist a couple martyrs to slip into the dog's throat and suffocate it... We should add a similar function to this game.
    No mention of cats.

-vote Spruance
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

14. ISO #114

Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    No mention of cats.

-vote Spruance
    I was going to mention that, but if you look at his message, if he slipped, it makes no sense from either alignment. It assumes both cats are dead by this point and it is saying that mice should not lose vs a dog. A dog would not want this theory, and a cat would not want to be dead.

-vote quick

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

What are your early day reads from those who have posted so far?
    Quote Originally Posted by GoatseOntheCupboard View Post
    You are actually reading him as town for admitting to a lie on page 1? If I were scum I would rather close the point quickly by admitting to it rather than have somebody else bring it up and make me look deceptive. Why are you lying duck DDDD:
    A little suspicious that he says that but doesn't want to bring attention on himself by voting duck.

RLVG's colorful line of meows make me suspect that he may in fact be a cat.

Goats is slowing down content.
    Quick is being awful quick to critisize other people and it really doesn't encourage participation.

That is all.

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

I was going to mention that, but if you look at his message, if he slipped, it makes no sense from either alignment. It assumes both cats are dead by this point and it is saying that mice should not lose vs a dog. A dog would not want this theory, and a cat would not want to be dead.

-vote quick
    Something wrong with my initial pressure vote?
    You are wrong on some things m8.

1) No mention of cats
    2) Sacrificing mice
    3) 7 mice. That means there is at least 1 cat left in the game.
    4) Strategy relies on getting rid of Dog first. No Dog, Cats have free reign. Cats with no dog and 7 mice means there is a pretty good shot at a Dino, who has a lot of info at this point.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    8/9 games, I play a lot currently ;)
    Have you played elsewhere?
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

1) No mention of cats
    2) Sacrificing mice
    4) Strategy relies on getting rid of Dog first. No Dog, Cats have free reign. Cats with no dog and 7 mice means there is a pretty good shot at a Dino, who has a lot of info at this point.
    Dinos are bad, they only win solo.

Why would you say this?
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

30. ISO #130

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    Dinos are bad, they only win solo.

Why would you say this?
    Dinos are bad, good, you understand.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

31. ISO #131

1) No mention of cats
    2) Sacrificing mice
    I dont get it.. you are doing it in this game too. You are completely missing everything said by others...

1) I never said he mentioned cats, but "The way I see it 7 mice can take on most dogs because all they got to do is wait for the dog to go to sleep, enlist a couple martyrs to slip into the dog's throat and suffocate it... We should add a similar function to this game." which implies that BOTH CATS are dead because the game ends in this scenario, but he is giving a joke/reason why it should not end if the cats die because the mouse can get marytrs to kill the dog.

2) not sure what this even meant

3) Not sure what 7 mice has to do with there being a cat in the game. There could be a cat in the game with any amount of mice. His whole post is around the concept that the mice should be able to fight the dog when the CATS ARE DEAD.

4) thats fair.

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

I didn't mean that, I don't know why I said that. Telling the kittens to claim is giving the dog the win because he doesn't need to kill Mice.
    I was trying to say that if a cat is about to die today, they might as well claim. If we lynch a cat there is a decent chance the dog will find their association post flip and eat correctly tonight. If we don't lynch them they get eaten tonight, but it at least gives us 1 more lynch to find the dog.(well 2 if you count switching the day 1 lynch)

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    Oh, I didn't realize you were responding to Duck's 'plan'. I see.

Why are we still doing this setup talk?
    Because its not a "I wonder what roles were given", but a plan for how we should be hunting and organizing our lynches. We can lose the game by lynching 2 evils in a row, or even one.

36. ISO #136

I was trying to say that if a cat is about to die today, they might as well claim. If we lynch a cat there is a decent chance the dog will find their association post flip and eat correctly tonight. If we don't lynch them they get eaten tonight, but it at least gives us 1 more lynch to find the dog.(well 2 if you count switching the day 1 lynch)
    Okay, I can see the thinking behind this. It would give us a chance of game not ending night 1. But your post-lynch part makes no sense. If they claim Kitty we already know post flip information except the hammer vote likely.

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

Okay, I can see the thinking behind this. It would give us a chance of game not ending night 1. But your post-lynch part makes no sense. If they claim Kitty we already know post flip information except the hammer vote likely.
    The point is, when the dog sees the person flips cat assuming they dont claim, they have enough information to make an educated guess on who the other cat is, and the game ends.

Yeah if they out we know their role, but the dog cant kill their teammate at night because they have to kill them first.

There is another reasoning I wont mention to not help the dog.

41. ISO #141

Just realized in the setup it says "If you visit a mouse during the night you will receive a new rolecard between these three."

Since we choose our target, if we don't become a new role then don't we know that our target was either a dog or a cat?
    It might have meant cheese instead of mouse, that's what the later part of the setup implies.

A clarification would be good.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

42. ISO #142

Just realized in the setup it says "If you visit a mouse during the night you will receive a new rolecard between these three."

Since we choose our target, if we don't become a new role then don't we know that our target was either a dog or a cat?
    IIRC it is supposed to say visit cheese or something. Whatever the equivalent to the dogmeat/catmilk is - w/e the third room is. Might want mod clarification, I will pm him on skype about it righ tnow.

43. ISO #143

I dont get it.. you are doing it in this game too. You are completely missing everything said by others...

1) I never said he mentioned cats, but "The way I see it 7 mice can take on most dogs because all they got to do is wait for the dog to go to sleep, enlist a couple martyrs to slip into the dog's throat and suffocate it... We should add a similar function to this game." which implies that BOTH CATS are dead because the game ends in this scenario, but he is giving a joke/reason why it should not end if the cats die because the mouse can get marytrs to kill the dog.

2) not sure what this even meant

3) Not sure what 7 mice has to do with there being a cat in the game. There could be a cat in the game with any amount of mice. His whole post is around the concept that the mice should be able to fight the dog when the CATS ARE DEAD.

4) thats fair.
    Refer to point 3. If there is 7 Mice there is one cat in the game with the Dog dead. This means that Cat got lynched and Dog got NKed. With 7 mice, I'm not going to do the math, but there is a good chance at Dino by day 4, maybe day 3. So lets go through this as best worst case scinario:
    Day 1: Cat Lynch = 1 SexyKittyCat, 1 Dog, 7 mice
    Night 1: Dog Death = 1 SexyKittyCat, 7 mice
    Day 2: Mouse lynch = 1 SexyKittyCat, 6 mice
    Night 2: Mouse Death = 1 SexyKittyCat 5 mice
    Day 3: Mouse Lynch = 1 SexyKittyCat 4 Mice
    Night 3: Mouse Death = 1 SexyKittyCat 3 Mice
    Day 4: Mouse Lynch = 1 SexyKittyCat 1/2 Mice Decent chance of Dino. Auto win for Dino, or LyLo for mice

In Bold: how are you inferring what he is saying? Its either A) gibberish B) Scummy C) ignorant. You can't argue its both and advanced point and a nonsense point.

Ah you're right. I didn't notice that.
    I'm not seeing how these line up. Could be honest mistake.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

Refer to point 3. If there is 7 Mice there is one cat in the game with the Dog dead. This means that Cat got lynched and Dog got NKed. With 7 mice, I'm not going to do the math, but there is a good chance at Dino by day 4, maybe day 3. So lets go through this as best worst case scinario:
    Day 1: Cat Lynch = 1 SexyKittyCat, 1 Dog, 7 mice
    Night 1: Dog Death = 1 SexyKittyCat, 7 mice
    Day 2: Mouse lynch = 1 SexyKittyCat, 6 mice
    Night 2: Mouse Death = 1 SexyKittyCat 5 mice
    Day 3: Mouse Lynch = 1 SexyKittyCat 4 Mice
    Night 3: Mouse Death = 1 SexyKittyCat 3 Mice
    Day 4: Mouse Lynch = 1 SexyKittyCat 1/2 Mice Decent chance of Dino. Auto win for Dino, or LyLo for mice

In Bold: how are you inferring what he is saying? Its either A) gibberish B) Scummy C) ignorant. You can't argue its both and advanced point and a nonsense point.

I'm not seeing how these line up. Could be honest mistake.
    I can infer what he is saying because it is obvious. You did this the entire time I have played with you and it is getting really annoying how you miss every single little detail or state it as other than what it is. If you don't believe me ask him what he meant, or ask others if this is true.

I really do hope you blacklist me, because this is unbearable.

46. ISO #146

I can infer what he is saying because it is obvious. You did this the entire time I have played with you and it is getting really annoying how you miss every single little detail or state it as other than what it is. If you don't believe me ask him what he meant, or ask others if this is true.

I really do hope you blacklist me, because this is unbearable.
    IDK how strict the rules are here, but talking about ongoing games in another game is not to be taken lightly.

I am not certain at this point where this guy is at right now.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

47. ISO #147

IDK how strict the rules are here, but talking about ongoing games in another game is not to be taken lightly.

What are you even talking about at this point. I am talking about this game, not the ongoing game whatsoever.

48. ISO #148

What are you even talking about at this point. I am talking about this game, not the ongoing game whatsoever.

49. ISO #149

Then ignore it.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

50. ISO #150