S-FM 200: Mafia Wars II - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 83 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 67 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #801

Re: S-FM 200: Mafia Wars II

Quote Originally Posted by SexyDucK View Post
    Oh jesus fucking christ. They are confirmed without being revealed because the one sheeps. If I would have just picked one rather than flip flopped between the two maybe it would be easier, because it doesnt matter which one outs. ONLY THE GODFATHER KNOWS WHO THE CONSIGLIERE IS THEY DO NOT OUT, but for the sake of votes, it is 3 confirmed town voting one person.
    How do we know a luciano won't gambit?

you are arguing for a massclaim and then you are going to do the worst version of massclaiming where only confirmable roles claim. It doesn't matter if its only one of them. Janitors. Beguilers. Consorts. Are a thing.

We have 2 scum factions that can coordinate as well.

YOUR IDEA IS SCUMMY AS ALL HELL.

JUST CONCEDE.

2. ISO #802

what the fuck are you talking about. It is two outted people (not a mass claim), who are ensuring the lynch is made by a town. It isnt about narrowing people down, 3/10 rng is fucking shitty narrowing, it is about a confirmed town making a lynch and using their reads to make the best lynch.
    It is by definition massclaiming.

Not all massclaims include everyone.

Asking tpr's and confirmable tprs to claim is literally worst thing you can do.

why do you think we don't claim d1 in every other game?

3. ISO #803

4. ISO #804

5. ISO #805

Quote Originally Posted by Logically Insane View Post
    It is by definition massclaiming.

Not all massclaims include everyone.

Asking tpr's and confirmable tprs to claim is literally worst thing you can do.

why do you think we don't claim d1 in every other game?
    Because in those setups there is no benefit, and a ton of harm in claiming.

Given your link to the previous setup, you should be more understanding of my logic.

If we are that likely to have a doctor and agent, my play might not be agreed with, but is not so bizarre.

only 1 role other than me claims, the godfather. They cant be attacked because a agent with see everyone who visits them, they cant be attacked because they will be healed by a doctor.

I can't be killed or converted because I am immune for three nights.

They have to rng into the other 11 unconfirmeds.

You said more than 2 = mass claim. 2 does not meet the criteria. You can disagree with the play, but you have been consistently saying things as If I have said them, and disregarding my actual content. (I am not referring to the 3 claim, as I can see how that was worded badly there, was referring to the other posts.)

-DucK

6. ISO #806

Quote Originally Posted by Fatalis View Post
    Not following here. But if you intent on knowing it was your weak vote bait and the fact that you actually have a meaningful interaction with others.
    Well at least its a reason, I guess. But a lot more people have posted than I have so I don't know why you don't have more Mafia reads (Can we please pick which term to use [preferably the right alignment]?).

7. ISO #807

8. ISO #808

Because in those setups there is no benefit, and a ton of harm in claiming.

Given your link to the previous setup, you should be more understanding of my logic.

If we are that likely to have a doctor and agent, my play might not be agreed with, but is not so bizarre.

only 1 role other than me claims, the godfather. They cant be attacked because a agent with see everyone who visits them, they cant be attacked because they will be healed by a doctor.

I can't be killed or converted because I am immune for three nights.

They have to rng into the other 11 unconfirmeds.

You said more than 2 = mass claim. 2 does not meet the criteria. You can disagree with the play, but you have been consistently saying things as If I have said them, and disregarding my actual content. (I am not referring to the 3 claim, as I can see how that was worded badly there, was referring to the other posts.)

-DucK
    How do you know there is an Agent and a doctor for certain and why didn't you mention this earlier?

9. ISO #809

10. ISO #810

11. ISO #811

Quote Originally Posted by Fatalis View Post
    Are you fucking kidding me? I'm starting to get why duck decides to ignore you.
    Yeah I realize I will probably get mislynched even as a TPR for ignoring him, but it really was that or get even more livid. I do not want to take the bm any further than I have so far, so I think it is a good time for me to go to bed.

Good Night everyone. Gyrlander will probably post some time while I am asleep

-DucK

12. ISO #812

13. ISO #813

14. ISO #814

15. ISO #815

16. ISO #816

Quote Originally Posted by Rurouni Kenshin View Post
    You know what? I know you gave reasons for your Kovath scum read, but don't know if you did the same for Unknown1234. Could you indulge me just a little?
    I go back to my original statement.. You have yet to give actual reasons why Kovath and, especially, Unknown is scum. Please do this.

17. ISO #817

18. ISO #818

Wowowowowowowowoowowow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

although I haven't read from pages 16-30 and between 30-41 has been lightly skimmed over, I cannot get on this duck bandwagon, and that really breaks my heart.

Sexy duck although retarded is only more retarded when they are scum. Their retardation level at this moment is too high, so for personality reasons and basic scum reads we cannot vote them.

Shifty on the other had comes out of no where with the "let's get this bandwagon going"

-vote shifty

19. ISO #819

Quote Originally Posted by God Emperor Trudeau View Post

although I haven't read from pages 16-30 and between 30-41 has been lightly skimmed over, I cannot get on this duck bandwagon, and that really breaks my heart.

Sexy duck although retarded is only more retarded when they are scum. Their retardation level at this moment is too high, so for personality reasons and basic scum reads we cannot vote them.

Shifty on the other had comes out of no where with the "let's get this bandwagon going"

-vote shifty
    Their retardation level is not too high****

20. ISO #820

-vote shifty
    Lol I've clearly had too much to drink.... shifty said "let's get some Lucianos" not let's get this bandwagon going

21. ISO #821

22. ISO #822

As much as this really brakes my hearts to say, i get a good non scum read from SexYducK. I think those who are voting him are a good place to start looking.

I find it ironic that the ones that are voting sexyduck are the ones myself and my counter part view as scum.

I suggests to the ones that haven't placed there vote yet on anyone or ones that have their votes on others to consider the fact that it highly looks like scum is bandwagoning sexy duck and if you follow you're an idiot.

23. ISO #823

24. ISO #824

25. ISO #825

26. ISO #826

27. ISO #827

28. ISO #828

29. ISO #829

30. ISO #830

31. ISO #831

32. ISO #832

33. ISO #833

Jesus titsucking Christ. 400-odd posts to slosh through and most of them were about MASS ROLE-CLAIMS and a bunch of pissing contests. Not gonna lie, I started skimming after a while. Also fuck giant catch-up posts.

Hip-shot reactions are that Gaslight, Fatalis, Voss, Logically Insane, maybe Duck, maybe Sino, maybe Unknown, maybe POD are town. I'd need to dig in more but I currently just woke up with a headache so don't expect anything amazing right now.

Gaslight's catch-up feels genuine to me.

Duck is an arrogant bastard who would pull this kind of shit. He also spams, rages, goes against the rules, never ever admits that he is wrong, etc as all alignments. Only have a light town read on him for his aggression which I think is legit. I really hate how him being anti-town and spamming the thread ISN'T a scum tell for him >_> I disagree with the Consig/ GF revealing because their interactions will help scum narrow down the other and the fact Duck keeps pushing for this (especially when he tried getting one of the confirmed TPRs to reveal in WOM as scum) rubs me the wrong way.

POD is kind of a POE read because others are scummier than he is and he's blatantly not giving a fuck this game. (which is generally town more often than not) For Day 1, I wouldn't bother lynching him because I feel like he'll make himself obvious one way or another as the game goes on.

Not liking Kenshin (the Quick hydra thing) very much, but not sure wherever that's because of their personality or actual scummy intentions.

34. ISO #834

i can't tell if you're playing blatant scum or just being your normal extra downssss self
    The diff here in this game is I know what to look for and how to interpret what I see better. Me and AIVION talked theory craft pre and post getting our role. I am doing crazy things and there is actually a point to it this time.

So i am claiming Mafia if you must know. ^_^

35. ISO #835

36. ISO #836

37. ISO #837

Quote Originally Posted by Borderline Crazy Dealers View Post
    Jesus titsucking Christ. 400-odd posts to slosh through and most of them were about MASS ROLE-CLAIMS and a bunch of pissing contests. Not gonna lie, I started skimming after a while. Also fuck giant catch-up posts.

Hip-shot reactions are that Gaslight, Fatalis, Voss, Logically Insane, maybe Duck, maybe Sino, maybe Unknown, maybe POD are town. I'd need to dig in more but I currently just woke up with a headache so don't expect anything amazing right now.

Duck is an arrogant bastard who would pull this kind of shit. He also spams, rages, goes against the rules, never ever admits that he is wrong, etc as all alignments. Only have a light town read on him for his aggression which I think is legit. I really hate how him being anti-town and spamming the thread ISN'T a scum tell for him >_> I disagree with the Consig/ GF revealing because their interactions will help scum narrow down the other and the fact Duck keeps pushing for this (especially when he tried getting one of the confirmed TPRs to reveal in WOM as scum) rubs me the wrong way.

POD is kind of a POE read because others are scummier than he is and he's blatantly not giving a fuck this game. (which is generally town more often than not) For Day 1, I wouldn't bother lynching him because I feel like he'll make himself obvious one way or another as the game goes on.

Not liking Kenshin (the Quick hydra thing) very much, but not sure wherever that's because of their personality or actual scummy intentions.
    you forgot about god over here.....

38. ISO #838

39. ISO #839

I am not a newb anymore. AIVION and I talked. A lot.

40. ISO #840

41. ISO #841

42. ISO #842

43. ISO #843

44. ISO #844

You are still a noob if you think AIVION is the best source for advice. Anything else you want to comment on?

I bookmarked a few posts while reading so I am just working on that now.
    Well, I know AIVION is very strategic and has like 6 years of f2f mafia experience and their logic is sound. AVION said they know a lot but just have a hard time pulling the trigger. So while I don't really have all the best ways to do things, with knowledge passed on to me I am more likely to implement these strategies that we talked about. I also already rolecrumbed >.<

45. ISO #845

46. ISO #846

47. ISO #847

Quote Originally Posted by Rurouni Kenshin View Post
    Well, I know AIVION is very strategic and has like 6 years of f2f mafia experience and their logic is sound. AVION said they know a lot but just have a hard time pulling the trigger. So while I don't really have all the best ways to do things, with knowledge passed on to me I am more likely to implement these strategies that we talked about. I also already rolecrumbed >.<
    Not impressed. You saw a chaotic, spammy, drama-filled thread and instead of taking a nuanced, logical approach to try and restore order, you GO OUT OF YOUR WAY to act like scum just because of a 'strategy'?

What the literal fuck.

48. ISO #848

49. ISO #849

Not impressed. You saw a chaotic, spammy, drama-filled thread and instead of taking a nuanced, logical approach to try and restore order, you GO OUT OF YOUR WAY to act like scum just because of a 'strategy'?

What the literal fuck.
    What was chaotic about it, cuz I missed that part. I will give you that it was a cluster fuck, but tbh I just kinda made my first post without reading much and just rolled with it.

50. ISO #850

in all seriousness though.... SexyDucK consists of both members with a disability... let's give them a brake now as I'm sure they're having a hard time coping with all the attention....

on the other hand, Quick/Aivion seem to be loving that attention....

Wheres PTB? i'm really looking forward to some serious psychological reads because his degree says he is qualified to say smart things.