sheriff tip
Register

User Tag List

Thread: sheriff tip

1. ISO #1

Lightbulb sheriff tip

its not all about finding the triad or the mafia or the sk or the mm or the arso or the cult.
    you have to trust you ns information also because they are likkly to be town so you know not to vote them and defend them and get them to trut you, for exmlp pm them ur info
    (but you remember that could be immune to detec, or a moving roll so dont be a prick and ultra trust ur check]

also check settings cause trolls disable sheriff check

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: sheriff tip

this is a very good tip and improved my game play a lot. ty
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Personally, I like to check players who are unlikely to die and are under some suspicion/ have been talked about a decent amount. You get more information about interactions that way.

Checking a quiet player works if you intend to get reactions the next day under the guise of "pressuring the quiet players"

11. ISO #11

There should be something said for investigating someone in hopes of nailing more than one scum with one investigation if you can pull it off. Not sure how this would work exactly, but I think it would largely depend on a game that has the ability to clear or confirm a lot of players. Haven't see clear/confirm be a big deal on this site, however.
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    I just focus on checking mafia & neutral killers. That way, I always get guilty feedback
    Huehuehue.

O_o
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    I don't check quiet players, I just put quiet players on stand if I get a NS feedback.
    Humina, bah, Humbug! This discussion is for serious posts ONLY!
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    There should be something said for investigating someone in hopes of nailing more than one scum with one investigation if you can pull it off. Not sure how this would work exactly, but I think it would largely depend on a game that has the ability to clear or confirm a lot of players. Haven't see clear/confirm be a big deal on this site, however.
    Associations, generally.

Given that we idolise TPRs, you don't need to confirm a lot of players because the game can be figured out very quickly. Just make sure that your town checks don't die and you can't fuck up

I think a lot of what we bring up is applicable to vanilla-heavy games where players cannot confirm themselves and Sheriffs have to leave hints and whatnot.

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    Associations, generally.

Given that we idolise TPRs, you don't need to confirm a lot of players because the game can be figured out very quickly. Just make sure that your town checks don't die and you can't fuck up

I think a lot of what we bring up is applicable to vanilla-heavy games where players cannot confirm themselves and Sheriffs have to leave hints and whatnot.
    Right, I get ya. I just think if there is not the substantiated Clear/Confirm, it can get pretty wishy washy. Associations are great, but unless they are really rock solid it can add unneeded WIFOM.

Also, what would be cool to see more often is multiple people leaving checks on people so when Sheriff actually dies, you know what to do with it. Eliminates the need to leave hints. Multiple Town leave checks which will be sorted upon death. IDK, alternate way to play it *shrug*
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

19. ISO #19

Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    Right, I get ya. I just think if there is not the substantiated Clear/Confirm, it can get pretty wishy washy. Associations are great, but unless they are really rock solid it can add unneeded WIFOM.

Also, what would be cool to see more often is multiple people leaving checks on people so when Sheriff actually dies, you know what to do with it. Eliminates the need to leave hints. Multiple Town leave checks which will be sorted upon death. IDK, alternate way to play it *shrug*
    This makes sense in Forum Mafia, but the mod is really easy to get scum by association.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,