1. ISO #351

2. ISO #352

3. ISO #353

4. ISO #354

5. ISO #355

Re: S-FM 194: Return to Normalcy Mini

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    Please come back to mine later.

My note on "reconciling" my opinion has to do with the fact that there are only three scum in this game, and more than three people were putting DarknessB in a town slot or even had once suspected DarknessB but drastically flipped their opinion (Firebringer). I don't have the advantage of knowing meta on his playstyle or any of all of your playstyles to help inform my reads.

I actually got a lot out of that post from AIVION.

Who here plays the sc2mafia mod?

Calix, do you play the sc2mafia mod?
    I play the game mod.
    You can find me in games with the name "Firebringer" cause I don't try to hide in anonymous games :P
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

6. ISO #356

7. ISO #357

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    -vote Unknown1234
    Hey Superjack you replaced a town slot. Therefore you are town.
    Stop voting my town read.

-vote Mesk514

Lets give this person more attention.

Also sorry to hear that about AIVION. Best wishes to you mate. Hope everything is alright.

8. ISO #358

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Yuki, mind explaining why you think this?
    - You and calix is a (hot topic) today. Kill one of you will only cause the other to be either more (trustworthy) or less. Unless you're both a town, then the way you both unvote each other is a (bait) to lure the scum who like to.....jump on lynch train
    - DarknessB always in a war with me. By using the hatred and the way people always look bad about me. Kill DarknessB will always make other player to blame me for his death. Obvious reason
    - Superjack act just like last game, not much talk. Either he's still remain scum same style (Koppalitic and frozen) or he's a VIP laying low

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

9. ISO #359

10. ISO #360

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    - You and calix is a (hot topic) today. Kill one of you will only cause the other to be either more (trustworthy) or less. Unless you're both a town, then the way you both unvote each other is a (bait) to lure the scum who like to.....jump on lynch train
    - DarknessB always in a war with me. By using the hatred and the way people always look bad about me. Kill DarknessB will always make other player to blame me for his death. Obvious reason
    - Superjack act just like last game, not much talk. Either he's still remain scum same style (Koppalitic and frozen) or he's a VIP laying low
    Basically you and calix are me and DarknessB in Cold War

v)o.o)^

11. ISO #361

12. ISO #362

-vote Mesk514

Lets give this person more attention.
    goddamnnn, YYYEEEEEEEEEEES GIIIIVE ME ATTEEENTTTIIOOOON.....

but let me finish writing what i was writing before i saw someone was giving me some love please before you all interrogate me.
    Kthanks

13. ISO #363

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    goddamnnn, YYYEEEEEEEEEEES GIIIIVE ME ATTEEENTTTIIOOOON.....

but let me finish writing what i was writing before i saw someone was giving me some love please before you all interrogate me.
    Kthanks
    Chill out, the first vote is just a warning to notice player to start posting....not a threaten....yet

v)o.o)^

14. ISO #364

15. ISO #365

16. ISO #366

17. ISO #367

Calix: She seems to have taken the right foot forward as she doesn't waste anytime getting on scum hunting. I like how she tries to steer the conversation in the direction of productivity. pro town move.

DarknessB: Doesn't strike me as scum although his posts weren't in depth with content.

Iced Monopoly: Very active, asking comments, providing analysis' and somewhere to start.

Firebringer: I don't get his Jester claim. You can't call scum based on someones reaction and then say they're even more scummier when they call out someone you think is town and they're just questioning. smells more fishier than a hooker.

AIVION/SuperJack: Not much was said, but the things that were said seemed insightful and only good motives.

Yuki: Clearly a nuisance. Sounds like an announcer ready to watch the fights go down while he lurks.... maybe laughing at everyone bickering as he sits as scum, but could just be a simple nuisance to the game.

Whad: BAAAAAHHHHBAAAAAAAHHHHBLACKKKK SHEEEP WHY THE FUCKK YOU SHEEEEPPPINN? you seem to be clinging to ice monopoly a little there.

It reads to me as potential scum buddying up with a variety of people: Calix, me, AIVION, ... and also like scum who is having a hard time scumhunting since you bear overwhelming guilt since you know you are the scum.
    What in god's name are you talking about. You lost me when you included yourself as someone you see me potential scum buddying. Please explain!!!!!!

Unknown: His analysis was bland. He pointed out a lot of things a blind person could point out... stating the obvious? scum!
    Calix: Seems to be General town in my opinion.
    although has not said a lot, I believe that he is town

I have to do laundry. but basically all this is what I feel based on what i skimmed through yesterday and today....

Every post after this one will have my 110% attention as i feel i'm caught up now.

18. ISO #368

Calix: She seems to have taken the right foot forward as she doesn't waste anytime getting on scum hunting. I like how she tries to steer the conversation in the direction of productivity. pro town move.

DarknessB: Doesn't strike me as scum although his posts weren't in depth with content.

Iced Monopoly: Very active, asking comments, providing analysis' and somewhere to start.

Firebringer: I don't get his Jester claim. You can't call scum based on someones reaction and then say they're even more scummier when they call out someone you think is town and they're just questioning. smells more fishier than a hooker.

AIVION/SuperJack: Not much was said, but the things that were said seemed insightful and only good motives.

Yuki: Clearly a nuisance. Sounds like an announcer ready to watch the fights go down while he lurks.... maybe laughing at everyone bickering as he sits as scum, but could just be a simple nuisance to the game.

Whad: BAAAAAHHHHBAAAAAAAHHHHBLACKKKK SHEEEP WHY THE FUCKK YOU SHEEEEPPPINN? you seem to be clinging to ice monopoly a little there.

What in god's name are you talking about. You lost me when you included yourself as someone you see me potential scum buddying. Please explain!!!!!!

Unknown: His analysis was bland. He pointed out a lot of things a blind person could point out... stating the obvious? scum!

I have to do laundry. but basically all this is what I feel based on what i skimmed through yesterday and today....

Every post after this one will have my 110% attention as i feel i'm caught up now.
    Lurking doesn't mean not reading. I haven't seen a game where day 1 people can lynch scum yet. But I'm always sure there will be at least 1 scum on any train.

v)o.o)^

19. ISO #369

Lurking doesn't mean not reading. I haven't seen a game where day 1 people can lynch scum yet. But I'm always sure there will be at least 1 scum on any train.
    Indeed I'm always danger....to both town and scum....there is a reason why my nickname is: Snow Eagle

v)o.o)^

20. ISO #370

If you don't post anything pertaining the circumstances, to me i just can't read anything. Therefore i can't establish anything on you which just makes you a nuisance in my eyes.

21. ISO #371

Thanks for being the 3rd person this game by saying that my points have no meaning. I believe they aren't stating the obvious, but if you don't show me.

22. ISO #372

23. ISO #373

24. ISO #374

25. ISO #375

26. ISO #376

27. ISO #377

28. ISO #378

29. ISO #379

30. ISO #380

31. ISO #381

32. ISO #382

33. ISO #383

34. ISO #384

35. ISO #385

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    Morning!

Fire is engaging in a lot more banter than I would rate as normal. This is coming across as an attempt to be likeable and agreeable, which is reading scummy. Can we please focus Game and not rocks
    You called me an ass earlier, and now you are saying I am too nice?
    I am getting mixed messages here buddy.

Anyways, on to the game.
    What you think of Mesk?

36. ISO #386

Morning!

Fire is engaging in a lot more banter than I would rate as normal. This is coming across as an attempt to be likeable and agreeable, which is reading scummy. Can we please focus Game and not rocks
    Super has not really said anything useful other then taking up the vote that AIVION put on me, and I assume that his vote was because of me pinning him down. Care to tell me why you voted me?

37. ISO #387

You called me an ass earlier, and now you are saying I am too nice?
    I am getting mixed messages here buddy.

Anyways, on to the game.
    What you think of Mesk?
    Naw i meant in previous games youre capable of being an ass to suit your agenda. But this game youre being more jovial and likeable which is appearing to me as a way to secure votes from less active players like yuki.

As for mesk il need to reread, on the bus right now, so il probably get around to posting my results before I start class

38. ISO #388

Never mind there wasnt all that much to read through, so shes done little to post so far, besides her reads list which was pretty bland. It had almost every player listed as either being nice and innocent, or excusing potential scum activity as just a misunderstanding. Her views aligned with mine on Whad and actually got me to more deeply consider my theory of his sheeping, but other than that shes only posted a couple of actual scum reads, which could have some merit, but arent quite so in depth. Looking forward to seeing more, so far im leaning unaligned, with potential light scum given her need to appease players and taking shots at some of the easier targets

39. ISO #389

40. ISO #390

41. ISO #391

Hi. I'm here. Does anyone want to ask me questions?

Whad.
    As its already been noted before, you cant just rely on reaction, you need to ask questions of your own. And not to say you havnt been, but its pretty quite now, so its a good opportunity now to approach players or ask questions to the general audience instead of waiting for someone to come on and ask you shit

42. ISO #392

Hi,

So yesterday when this game started I wasn't online and when i was online i was really like not on this planet.... sooooooo excuse me for the random 2 cents but I did want to show i was participating....I'm just going to go over some thing I know I had been asked some question about my ideas and there was an accusation somewhere, just give me a moment please.

Also right now it's 7:30am for me. I will be most likely on till around 11 or so then i'll be fucking off for a bit.
    but most times you can find me active after 10pm... except for last night where i passed out at the computer with cheeseycheese on my fingers.
    Are you claiming astronaut? I also laughed out loud when reading about the cheeseycheese.

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    Resetting vote count btw.

@SuperJack replaced AIVION

Firebringer (1 [L-4]):
    Calix
    Yukitaka Oni (1 [L-4]):
    Iced_Monopoly
    AIVION (1 [L-4]):
    Unknown1234
    Unknown1234 (2 [L-3]):
    DarknessB, AIVION
    Calix (2 [L-3]):
    Firebringer, Whad
    Hi superjack. Are you super jacked?
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

43. ISO #393

44. ISO #394

Never mind there wasnt all that much to read through, so shes done little to post so far, besides her reads list which was pretty bland. It had almost every player listed as either being nice and innocent, or excusing potential scum activity as just a misunderstanding. Her views aligned with mine on Whad and actually got me to more deeply consider my theory of his sheeping, but other than that shes only posted a couple of actual scum reads, which could have some merit, but arent quite so in depth. Looking forward to seeing more, so far im leaning unaligned, with potential light scum given her need to appease players and taking shots at some of the easier targets
    Let me just state once for the record that I'm not sheeping you and have never been. Like, I don't even see why you think this so you/Mesk please explain. I let it ride to see if one of you was gonna do anything with it but it seems like not.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

45. ISO #395

I don't understand the part where you think I'm clinging to Ice monobopy. Its interesting that you are trying to tie me to Iced monopoly instead of the main person I actually think people could claim I'm sheeping (hint: it's not iced monopoly).

Also, regarding my scum buddying comment, let me rephrase that for you so it is more clear:

"It reads to me as Mesk is a potential scum who is "buddying up" or "acting nicely to people to try to get on their good side" with a variety of people: Calix, me, AIVION, ... and also like scum who is having a hard time scumhunting since you bear overwhelming guilt since you know you are the scum.

46. ISO #396

Let me just say that I dislike how I attempted to pressure Calix and she just lurked the day away, said she was going to respond, and now is getting away with not posting. Shouldn't this have been the time when she is active?

Whad.

47. ISO #397

48. ISO #398

Let me just state once for the record that I'm not sheeping you and have never been. Like, I don't even see why you think this so you/Mesk please explain. I let it ride to see if one of you was gonna do anything with it but it seems like not.
    This was explained in my post that immediately followed yours when you first asked my opinion. A number of players were heavy scum reading me, and you instead were reading me as town. The others had explained why I was scum, you offered no explanation. It comes across as you are scum, therefor you know im town, so you attempted to buddy me by appealing to my alignment and in turn trying to clear yourself from my radar by offering yourself as a friend while i was under scrutiny. That was what I interpreted

49. ISO #399

Let me just say that I dislike how I attempted to pressure Calix and she just lurked the day away, said she was going to respond, and now is getting away with not posting. Shouldn't this have been the time when she is active?

Whad.
    Shs genuinely left when you were questioning her earlier, however I agree she was available this time yesterday. We're now over 24 hours into our 48 hour day. I would like to see calix post as she has made a note post where she collated what she was going to discuss.

50. ISO #400

Whad.
    Claim lurk.....when people afk. Claim busy when people judge you lurk. Seem logical.....of course fk not

v)o.o)^