S-FM 194: Return to Normalcy Mini - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

Re: S-FM 194: Return to Normalcy Mini

Like town might say "Oh these two are scum buddies together". But scum no, they want to make it look like they know what they are doing even if they fail. You would be more inclined to say "welp if not this guy, its this guy" So when you are wrong, you still got another lynch in the corridor waiting.

Yeah, Calix is acting a bit scummy here.
    Maybe townread her to early.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

2. ISO #152

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    No, I am reading him as scum but your weird interaction with that slot is making me reconsider.

Why are you so willing to defend him? You just voted me without explaining that.
    I am voting you becausey ou don't sound like you actually scumread aivion and you want to try to frame me for after a mislynch.

3. ISO #153

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Like town might say "Oh these two are scum buddies together". But scum no, they want to make it look like they know what they are doing even if they fail. You would be more inclined to say "welp if not this guy, its this guy" So when you are wrong, you still got another lynch in the corridor waiting.

Yeah, Calix is acting a bit scummy here.
    Maybe townread her to early.
    You're discounting the possibility of V/W entirely? Then you're trying to paint my actions as setting up lynches despite the fact that I said twice now that I was reconsidering my stance on AIVION due to your ridiculous defense of him.

WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING HIM THIS HARD? Answer the fucking question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

4. ISO #154

5. ISO #155

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    Well. People talk too much, guess no one even bother reading me lel
    Hard to read you with only a previous post about reading. What do you think of the Fire vs Darkness, and Fire vs Calix posts that have gone/going down? Do you believe this could be a potential setup to distance themselves from eachother as scum?

6. ISO #156

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    Hard to read you with only a previous post about reading. What do you think of the Fire vs Darkness, and Fire vs Calix posts that have gone/going down? Do you believe this could be a potential setup to distance themselves from eachother as scum?
    Seriously, what the hell is it with you and the leading questions?

Instead of having Yuki just state their thoughts on it, you try and direct the answer down a line of "one/ both of them could be scum" even though you haven't provided any evidence to support that statement. Which makes me wonder why you'd include it as a question in the first place.
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

7. ISO #157

Seriously, what the hell is it with you and the leading questions?

Instead of having Yuki just state their thoughts on it, you try and direct the answer down a line of "one/ both of them could be scum" even though you haven't provided any evidence to support that statement. Which makes me wonder why you'd include it as a question in the first place.
    Youre being rather defensive about something that is not specifically targetted at you.
    Yuki is the least active of the active posters right now, so im asking for his opinion on the two major events that have consumed majority of this 8 page game thus far (reasonable enough right?) Those events centre around 3 players in 2 pairings, so I want to know what he thinks of both. The second question regarding the potential pairings is not an accusation of pairings, thus I do not need evidence, it is a line of thought I followed and wasw curious to see if others shared that idea. Yuki could simply answer 'No I dont believe that', and continue on his merry way.

Instead Ive got you here being overly defensive and insinuating that im accusing anyone of being buddied when im merely entertaining the possibility as a concept

8. ISO #158

9. ISO #159

Youre being rather defensive about something that is not specifically targetted at you.
    Yuki is the least active of the active posters right now, so im asking for his opinion on the two major events that have consumed majority of this 8 page game thus far (reasonable enough right?) Those events centre around 3 players in 2 pairings, so I want to know what he thinks of both. The second question regarding the potential pairings is not an accusation of pairings, thus I do not need evidence, it is a line of thought I followed and wasw curious to see if others shared that idea. Yuki could simply answer 'No I dont believe that', and continue on his merry way.

Instead Ive got you here being overly defensive and insinuating that im accusing anyone of being buddied when im merely entertaining the possibility as a concept
    I'm asking why you included it in the first place. What made you want to pursue it as a line of thought? If you are throwing it up as a discussion point, you DO need evidence because otherwise it's just baseless speculation and 'what ifs'. You included it, now justify why you chose that exact question above all other possibilities.

"Entertaining the possibility" is an admission that you think we could be scum together. You didn't say "scum vs town" or "town vs town". You SPECIFICALLY chose "scum vs scum". Now tell us why.

10. ISO #160

Instead of asking them their opinion, why don't you share with us about how you feel about the pairings? Because clearly your opinion has not been heard enough

11. ISO #161

12. ISO #162

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY
    FIREBRINGER VS EVERYONE IN THIS GAME
    COME SEE IT ON PAY PER VIEW
    Ehh, this is exaggerated. Only five people have spoken enough for this to be possible. Perhaps saying that is your way of implying you have no allies? Or do you actually have no allies and your neutral?

13. ISO #163

I can't stay up forever to wait for Firebringer's justification of his ridiculously strong town-read on AIVION, aside from the fact that it's making him look worse than AIVION right now.

Why would he promise to fight me if I continued to vote AIVION?

Why would he suddenly proceed to retract his town-read on me and vote me?

Why would he do all of that for the sake of a player who he has given no strong reasoning for them being town enough to vote another player for? (aka, an extended form of chainsawing)

Why the fuck does he keep dodging the simple question of "why are you defending AIVION?"

Why does he prefer to obscure said question by making a bullshit reason about me "setting up lynches" because I changed my mind about AIVION?

-vote Firebringer

14. ISO #164

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Ehh, this is exaggerated. Only five people have spoken enough for this to be possible. Perhaps saying that is your way of implying you have no allies? Or do you actually have no allies and your neutral?
    Its literally a joke.

15. ISO #165

I'm asking why you included it in the first place. What made you want to pursue it as a line of thought? If you are throwing it up as a discussion point, you DO need evidence because otherwise it's just baseless speculation and 'what ifs'. You included it, now justify why you chose that exact question above all other possibilities.

"Entertaining the possibility" is an admission that you think we could be scum together. You didn't say "scum vs town" or "town vs town". You SPECIFICALLY chose "scum vs scum". Now tell us why.
    Its included because its a question that relates to the previously asked question. Im not stating that there ARE scum v scum in the debate mixes at the moment, im merely acknowledging that we have 3 experienced players all arguing and there could be the possibility that one of the pairs may be setting themselves up as enemies to avoid attention later game.

You write that I didnt say scum v town, because it was implied. Fire is the only consitency between the two arguements, and I dont believe he would attempt the same strategy of distancing between both of you simultaneously, so my (what I thought was incredibly obvious) point was there could be scum v scum and town v scum or town v town x2.

"admission that you think we could be scum together" This comment as well, WE could be scum, why are you consistently focused on yourself in this train of posts? Darkness and fire engaged eachother too, if there was actually a scum distancing play going down here, they would be just as likely candidates as you and fire, yet you continue to focus on yourself.

Your line of questioning is oddly specific, and your attention to just the idea that there could be a scum pairing is suspicious, especially your effort to discredit the idea entirely. Its an entertained thought, one that I now have a little more faith in given your reaction to the ordeal

16. ISO #166

I can't stay up forever to wait for Firebringer's justification of his ridiculously strong town-read on AIVION, aside from the fact that it's making him look worse than AIVION right now.

Why would he promise to fight me if I continued to vote AIVION?

Why would he suddenly proceed to retract his town-read on me and vote me?

Why would he do all of that for the sake of a player who he has given no strong reasoning for them being town enough to vote another player for? (aka, an extended form of chainsawing)

Why the fuck does he keep dodging the simple question of "why are you defending AIVION?"

Why does he prefer to obscure said question by making a bullshit reason about me "setting up lynches" because I changed my mind about AIVION?

-vote Firebringer
    You are now voting with AIVION on me. I find this quite humorous.
    Go ahead and mislynch me sweetheart.

17. ISO #167

Its included because its a question that relates to the previously asked question. Im not stating that there ARE scum v scum in the debate mixes at the moment, im merely acknowledging that we have 3 experienced players all arguing and there could be the possibility that one of the pairs may be setting themselves up as enemies to avoid attention later game.

You write that I didnt say scum v town, because it was implied. Fire is the only consitency between the two arguements, and I dont believe he would attempt the same strategy of distancing between both of you simultaneously, so my (what I thought was incredibly obvious) point was there could be scum v scum and town v scum or town v town x2.

"admission that you think we could be scum together" This comment as well, WE could be scum, why are you consistently focused on yourself in this train of posts? Darkness and fire engaged eachother too, if there was actually a scum distancing play going down here, they would be just as likely candidates as you and fire, yet you continue to focus on yourself.

Your line of questioning is oddly specific, and your attention to just the idea that there could be a scum pairing is suspicious, especially your effort to discredit the idea entirely. Its an entertained thought, one that I now have a little more faith in given your reaction to the ordeal
    Why aren't you voting me if you think I am scum and that one of these two is my ally?

18. ISO #168

19. ISO #169

20. ISO #170

AIVION isn't as derpy as you say he is. Like, I think you guys are shitting way too much on him. Its really not cool.
    You want a fight, cause I will give you a fight. You pick on AIVION you are messing with me.
    I take it as null. Thats not indicative of anythign to me but that he informs you that he is still learning. Scared scum? Doubtful, read his comments about the possibility of Kidnapper, scum aren't going to post that. Leave hints about what roles they might or might not have.
    Some of the posts defending AIVION. The only reason I can find in the recent posts made is AIVION's comment about the Kidnapper, which FB is taking as gospel for no apparent reason. That does NOT explain the two posts made beforehand where he threatens to chainsaw if I don't lay off AIVION.

21. ISO #171

Some of the posts defending AIVION. The only reason I can find in the recent posts made is AIVION's comment about the Kidnapper, which FB is taking as gospel for no apparent reason. That does NOT explain the two posts made beforehand where he threatens to chainsaw if I don't lay off AIVION.
    Because your bullying AIVION, and I don't approve of your bullying, and because you were lining up lynches between us.

22. ISO #172

23. ISO #173

24. ISO #174

25. ISO #175

26. ISO #176

27. ISO #177

YEAH? IS EVERYTHING A JOKE TO YOU?!?!?!?!
    YEAH? IS EVERYTHING A JOKE TO YOU?!?!?!?!
    I just jumped back and reread the thread and see this guy Making a case one me based off of *loose* properties I.E *Trying to say i'm trying to suck up to the masses with my posts* and now he's trying to discredit Firebringer over one of his obvious posts and making this kind of overreaction?

To me this screams of scum trying to scum-hunt with crumbs instead of actual Cold-Hard facts... It feels really fake to me

-vote Unknown1234

BTW My noob act was a reaction test, good job failing it Unknown

Gonna go now since I have a life, be back later to post my thoughts on the game.

Chao!~

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

28. ISO #178

29. ISO #179

30. ISO #180

Just because someone is 'experienced' doesn't mean everything they do is part of a WIFOM9000 plan.

Distancing two players implies there are 3 Mafia, which is incorrect, so that line about FB doesn't make sense.

You were referring to Fire and myself, so why would I not reference that?

How is it 'oddly specific'? Your line of questioning ONLY entertained the possibility of scum vs scum while I countered with the points about town vs town/ town vs scum. Nah mate, I'm not the person being 'oddly specific' here.

31. ISO #181

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I just jumped back and reread the thread and see this guy Making a case one me based off of *loose* properties I.E *Trying to say i'm trying to suck up to the masses with my posts* and now he's trying to discredit Firebringer over one of his obvious posts and making this kind of overreaction?

To me this screams of scum trying to scum-hunt with crumbs instead of actual Cold-Hard facts... It feels really fake to me

-vote Unknown1234

BTW My noob act was a reaction test, good job failing it Unknown

Gonna go now since I have a life, be back later to post my thoughts on the game.

Chao!~
    *Contribution

sounds dumb If I said scum-hunt since he's really not.

Also E.T.A Is about 8-9 hours. Til then!

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

32. ISO #182

Which game are you refering to lol? Frozens was the most recent completed and I was town.
    Just a theory. Don't worry, just like my last will. Ya know the other scum..

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

33. ISO #183

34. ISO #184

Because your bullying AIVION, and I don't approve of your bullying, and because you were lining up lynches between us.
    Nobody was bullying AIVION and that doesn't explain why you are defending him this hard.

That line about 'lining up lynches' is a massive stretch.

Hm...

35. ISO #185

36. ISO #186

Yuki, you have completely avoided the question asked of you by Iced, whether it's because you missed it or not dodging questions is not helping you considering you have not given a legit opinion yet. Mesk is also reading, I would like to see something from her rather then lurking, it's not like her
    Speak freely

v)o.o)^

37. ISO #187

Because you have interpretted it the way it was intended, just a question posed to yuki to gain his perspective on the idea, so you ignored it. Calix instead has launched into it looking to dissolve it rather aggresively. Whilst I wouldnt vote either of you, or darkness on this concept, I would be inclined to vote calix purely for her reaction. But I wont, not yet at least.

38. ISO #188

39. ISO #189

ALl you guys hunting for potential partners is either dumb or scum trying to make up associations. You analyze after you actually get a flip, not before. Plebs.
    I feel like Firebringer might be a Jester. Would explain his weird behaviour.

Rest assured, mate, you'll get your victory.

40. ISO #190

41. ISO #191

42. ISO #192

Because you have interpretted it the way it was intended, just a question posed to yuki to gain his perspective on the idea, so you ignored it. Calix instead has launched into it looking to dissolve it rather aggresively. Whilst I wouldnt vote either of you, or darkness on this concept, I would be inclined to vote calix purely for her reaction. But I wont, not yet at least.
    Come at me with your vote. What else is it going to do, collect dust as it sits on Yuki?

43. ISO #193

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    Hello Dear Friends.... and @Unknown1234

I was away when the game started... I am catching up on the reading give me a little time please, I am not lurking!
    You better catch up or you are obviously Calix partner (LoL get it? I am creating associations cause I am bad)

44. ISO #194

Damn, you figured me out.
    Feel free to claim whenever.

45. ISO #195

46. ISO #196

47. ISO #197

48. ISO #198

49. ISO #199

I am claiming. I am Jester
    Today's lynch.

Anyone who whines about not voting is probably scum.

Take out a Neutral/ WIFOM-ing Mafia + confirm another player.

50. ISO #200

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    Hello Dear Friends.... and @Unknown1234

I was away when the game started... I am catching up on the reading give me a little time please, I am not lurking!
    Welcome aboard the non-lynch train MattZed

v)o.o)^