S-FM 194: Return to Normalcy Mini - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

Re: S-FM 194: Return to Normalcy Mini

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Honestly, if you've seen AIVION's other games, this is not atypical for how he plays. The frustrating thing is that he doesn't seem to improve upon this despite a couple of games under his belt.
    Atypical for how I play..?

I think in one we played before I explained how I handle Day 1 so this sort of comes off as weird to me..?

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #52

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    The tone in his posts. Very scum!Darkness
    FB, I get that it's the beginning of the game, but I would prefer this not devolve into shitposting and your usual brand of gut posts with no analysis. If you have an actual read on me, feel free to share it. "Tone" is not a terribly useful answer, lol.

3. ISO #53

FB, I get that it's the beginning of the game, but I would prefer this not devolve into shitposting and your usual brand of gut posts with no analysis. If you have an actual read on me, feel free to share it. "Tone" is not a terribly useful answer, lol.
    Also, thank you for admitting that your vote was not RVS.

4. ISO #54

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    Can you pinpoint how? I have him as a slight town at the moment so this isn't baseless questioning.
    Yeah, look at his posts. He is giving way more feelings than he does when he is town. Like town he would just be on the middle ground, he looks like he is making more opinions of people than straight up going "Well I don't know"
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

5. ISO #55

Also, thank you for admitting that your vote was not RVS.
    Why would a vote where he says "because DB is scum" be RVS when it's clear that we're trying to move past that stage...?
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

6. ISO #56

See this? Town Darkness would just brush me off. You can tell he is annoyed by push on him. TownDarkness would be more likely to ignore this push since he would see it having no merit.

7. ISO #57

The fact that DarknessB doesn't consider AIVION's 'I'm new' schtick to be atypical is very strange.
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

8. ISO #58

See this? Town Darkness would just brush me off. You can tell he is annoyed by push on him. TownDarkness would be more likely to ignore this push since he would see it having no merit.
    When I read this post, it seems more like he is trying to make it better for the noobs, by eliminating/showing that all this shot posting doesn't help the game. I really hope that's not what your doing

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

Meant to quote this.

11. ISO #61

Yeah, look at his posts. He is giving way more feelings than he does when he is town. Like town he would just be on the middle ground, he looks like he is making more opinions of people than straight up going "Well I don't know"
    Um, for the record -- I was scum in every single middle ground game you are referring to. Cop Out -- Spree Killer, Mafia Wars -- converted to FBI, PM 2.0 -- Jester, Thornholt's game -- Lady Death, and Matrix -- Mafioso. Thanks for proving my point, mate? Those games were all quite a long time ago. This is why meta is a fail.

12. ISO #62

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Meant to quote this.
    In general, Darkness dislikes 'bad play' and 'shit-posting' despite having a history for the latter

13. ISO #63

Why are you explaining how to play the game in your posts? I feel like you are trying to get town credibility by stating the obvious.
    Darkness doesn't give opinions or hard feelings like this. This sounds way early in the game for darkness to do this.

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

Darkness doesn't ignore any posts that reference his name -- and more meta arguments. Sigh.

16. ISO #66

Um, for the record -- I was scum in every single middle ground game you are referring to. Cop Out -- Spree Killer, Mafia Wars -- converted to FBI, PM 2.0 -- Jester, Thornholt's game -- Lady Death, and Matrix -- Mafioso. Thanks for proving my point, mate? Those games were all quite a long time ago. This is why meta is a fail.
    Says the guy who's using Meta.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

17. ISO #67

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    So avoiding the debate that accompanies day 1 lynches, does having a potential 2nd or confirmed 2nd non town night killing role influence or alter the position on day 1 lynches? Or do you just continue to lynch because the odds of hitting scum are higher?
    We lynch because they're the only town-controlled kills that we know exists.

18. ISO #68

Darkness doesn't ignore any posts that reference his name -- and more meta arguments. Sigh.
    Okay, I won't use meta anymore.
    Whats your read on me and Calix.

I will 100% stop quoting meta for the rest of the game on penalty of everyone auto lynching me.
    Fair?

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    So avoiding the debate that accompanies day 1 lynches, does having a potential 2nd or confirmed 2nd non town night killing role influence or alter the position on day 1 lynches? Or do you just continue to lynch because the odds of hitting scum are higher?
    Priorities: 1) Scum hunt 2) Setup Spec 3) Profit

21. ISO #71

We lynch because they're the only town-controlled kills that we know exists.
    Before anyone goes "but Jailor", it is ridiculous to give up a chance at hitting scum...to allow a potential Kidnapper/ incompetent Jailor to lower our numbers.

22. ISO #72

Okay, I won't use meta anymore.
    Whats your read on me and Calix.

I will 100% stop quoting meta for the rest of the game on penalty of everyone auto lynching me.
    Fair?
    You are doing your ridiculous Shreiff Jailor tunneling nonsense replete with tons of meta arguments. I would say more likely Town but misguided Town. Calix seems neutral so far -- she is calling things like she sees them, but she hasn't really gone out on a limb too much.

23. ISO #73

You are doing your ridiculous Shreiff Jailor tunneling nonsense replete with tons of meta arguments. I would say more likely Town but misguided Town. Calix seems neutral so far -- she is calling things like she sees them, but she hasn't really gone out on a limb too much.
    What made you conveniently agree with Iced's read of me?

24. ISO #74

This is you quoting meta.
    If I am not doing meta, you can't do meta either.
    What is the motivation in my posts, what am I doing.

You can't have it both ways. You can't be angry someone uses meta and then use meta yourself.

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

Honestly ignoring meta, Darkness frustration doesn't sense as town frustration.
    It feels like something a scum would be more frustrated about to be honest.

I don't know sometimes its a subtle difference between the two.
    I'm annoyed the same reason that Banana got annoyed with you. That you are literally pegging me as 80% scum (or more) like 75 posts in the game, and mostly based on meta of games that were like 6 months ago. If I were RandomScrubX, I would not have been on your radar at all.

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

Do you think if we have a jailor they should claim so we can give them a chance to prove themselves?
    No, because what if they are a Kidnapper and we're giving our full trust to a mafia Member...?

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

I'm annoyed the same reason that Banana got annoyed with you. That you are literally pegging me as 80% scum (or more) like 75 posts in the game, and mostly based on meta of games that were like 6 months ago. If I were RandomScrubX, I would not have been on your radar at all.
    OMG, I do not play favorites here. I found something odd about you, so I voted you. Stop turning this into some kind of fight. I am voting you, not attacking your personally.

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

OMG, I do not play favorites here. I found something odd about you, so I voted you. Stop turning this into some kind of fight. I am voting you, not attacking your personally.
    The fact that anyone could be convinced that someone is 80% scum based on 80 posts of game is pretty astonishing man. It suggests a hardcore tunnel rather than deep thought into the game. Try analysis instead of gut reads please.

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

The fact that anyone could be convinced that someone is 80% scum based on 80 posts of game is pretty astonishing man. It suggests a hardcore tunnel rather than deep thought into the game. Try analysis instead of gut reads please.
    Why are you discrediting my playstyle?

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

Do you think if we have a jailor they should claim so we can give them a chance to prove themselves?
    Given the jailor role would probably become obsolete after day 1 (given town can lynch with more certainty than d1, and would likely not give a jailor another chance to jail) I would welcome a jailor d1 reveal, presumably theyd die n1 being a potential confirmed town, but it gives us a roleblocking role, and a potential confirmed town

40. ISO #90

Your style of asking questions of other players instead of giving a ton of substance on your own makes me feel like you are more interested in absorbing information rather than giving your thoughts.
    You know full well that is a PLAYSTYLE which I adopt from time to time, making it NAI.

And what the fuck do you call my thoughts on AIVION, Iced and you then?

Well AIVION isn't scum.
    What?

What if the scum team doesn't have a Kidnapper and they are vying for a mislynch? That comment doesn't reveal as much as you think it does.

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

You're too hung up over a random-ass number.

43. ISO #93

You know full well that is a PLAYSTYLE which I adopt from time to time, making it NAI.

And what the fuck do you call my thoughts on AIVION, Iced and you then?

What?

What if the scum team doesn't have a Kidnapper and they are vying for a mislynch? That comment doesn't reveal as much as you think it does.
    Actually it means he is highly unlikely to be mafia. He could be a neutral though, so I guess your semi right.

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

He's either a noobish Town or a nervous scum. It's too early for me to tell -- null read leaning scum for now.
    AIVION has played about 3-4 games now. You still consider him noob? Or you jsut saying he is playing like someone who is still inexperienced?

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

He's either a noobish Town or a nervous scum. It's too early for me to tell -- null read leaning scum for now.
    Feel free to post thoughts that haven't already been stated at any time, sweetie.

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

Reads:
    Town
    Calix
    AIVION

Null
    IcedMonopoly
    Unknown
    WHoever else I missed

Scum
    DarknessB

This is where I am at right now.

Darkness if you are town, I would like less emotional posts from you. I feel like they are a bit manipulative in nature at this point.

50. ISO #100