Your Last Will
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Your Last Will

1. ISO #1

Your Last Will

Use this thread as a place to post your last wills.

Remember, I will not accept any last wills through PMs due to the risk of missing them. I also will only accept that newest post in this thread. I will not compile your posts together to make a single last will. So, you'll need to copy/paste old last wills into a new post if you wish for it to be posted upon your death.

Have fun and good luck!

2. ISO #2

Re: Your Last Will

Last Will:

Hi, near the end of the day I really do believe you are Yellow, Foxtrot. I'm sorry I left my vote on you, and I do that for several reasons.

The first is that if I were to switch, that would probably fuel a train on me and force me to claim. The second is that even though I believed you are yellow, I was hoping that I was wrong, because you flipping scum was the only way town could win.

Now I could have revealed my role and probably cause a player to switch and hammer you. I didn't because I believe you are Yellow. I also think that I need to be alive for town to win, because we really need that town KPN.

I won't disclose the swords and armors that I have given out to aid town WiFOM. Good luck Green/Yellow!

3. ISO #3

Last Will:

Hi, near the end of the day I really do believe you are Yellow, Foxtrot. I'm sorry I left my vote on you, and I do that for several reasons.

The first is that if I were to switch, that would probably fuel a train on me and force me to claim. The second is that even though I believed you are yellow, I was hoping that I was wrong, because you flipping scum was the only way town could win.

Now I could have revealed my role and probably cause a player to switch and hammer you. I didn't because I believe you are Yellow. I also think that I need to be alive for town to win, because we really need that town KPN.

If I die tonight look at Papa, he might be scum analyst.

4. ISO #4

Last Will:

If I die tonight look at Papa, he might be scum analyst.

So far this game I have town read Golf, but I might not be correct. So please take precautions when determining the town block. GL