S-FM Matrix6 (Beginners Game) - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

Re: S-FM Matrix6 (Beginners Game)

lol sorry Mesk. It's very early in the morning for me. Here you go: Mesk514
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroplant View Post
    Mafia will be very interesting for the duration of this sentence, and lots of individuals' tummys will hurt from laughing so hard. I've had to fall out of my chair and lie on the ground before, as it was just too painful to laugh LOL.

2. ISO #352

3. ISO #353

4. ISO #354

Quote Originally Posted by thedougler View Post
    I never left this statement unqualified. I specifically said it was because you were currently the most active. You also seemed to be giving the most in-depth analyses.

Renata: Posted almost as little as I did, but I'd be a massive hypocrite if I held it against him. Voted Sino up for his reply to Panda, in which he said he would tell us why we shouldn't vote him. It was a smart alec move, but justified IMO. Believed he saw collusion between Unknown and Veri. I still think he's too bold and self-assured for scum. Strong town.

Unknown: Goatse also saw some collusion between him and Veri, and was talking about lynching Unknown up until the end of d1. It's possible Unkown felt threatened and took out goat. Didn't vote and played VERY cautiously. Probable scum.

Panda: Got the discussion rolling, which is any easy move to appear pro-town. Cast the killing vote on Veri for the sake of consensus, even though she was more suspicious of Unknown and Mesk. Tries a bit hard to ingratiate herself with everyone, but I'm not getting a scum vibe at all. Probable town.

Mesk514: Very combative when under suspicion, could be a sign of a guilty conscience. Suspicious of Panda, Unknown, and Veri. Didn't offer much analysis of his own, apart from noting the silence of me and Renata, and was happy to vote Veri on PTB's analysis. Doesn't seem to have any friends here coming to his defense, so I'm getting a roguish town read on this one. Can't really tell yet either way.

PowersThatBe: Another player who thought Unknown and Veri were teaming up. When push came to shove he pressed hard for a vote on Veri. His reasoning was a little retaliatory at times, such as when he said "She then, tried very very hard to scum read me for everyone. Has done very little to scum read others." Seems like PTB is a little averse to being criticized himself. Then again, PTB read Unknown's aggressive questioning of herself as town initially, so it's up in the air. My overall read here is that PTB had good intentions and was just dead wrong about Veri. Possible town.

Sino: Slightly defensive of unknown. I see some possible collusion between the two. At the very least they don't seem overly critical of each other. Calmly defended himself when voted by Goat and Renata, but kind of let slip that he strongly thinks Renata is town, which he'd have no way of knowing unless he's scum:

He never really gave a real reason for voting Renata, which comes off as retaliatory and anti-town. Probable scum.

I'm leaning toward an Unknown or Sino vote today, but I'll wait to hear others' thoughts.
    I appreciate the fact that you have contributed for the first time. I have been reading through the posts, and have noticed that people have gone from me and Veri to me and Sino. Just because I have defended people in the past, does NOT mean that I have alignment with them. Would the scum really make it that obvious??
    I looked at your post, and I noticed that you decide to take the time now to point out that "Unknown never really defended Veri" it's VERY convenient that you decided to point that out now that he is dead, just so you can lynch another person. I'll give my overall thoughts in a bit

5. ISO #355

@Unknown1234 you never did defend her though. You just keyed into her attempted scum read and focused on that as a means to get me.

Also, you focused in on mesk when the spotlight was on her.

You do everything to stay out of the light. Neithr you or Sino have tried to scum read and when asked about each other. BY GOATSE no less. You both failed to say anything other then. "Oh he's fine." But yet choose to shift focus to me, who came off as TOWN to the now DEAD goatse.

Also it's interesting how @Mesk514 assumes there's no sheriff, there's only 3 people in this game currently who know the exact set up. The town power and the 2 mafioso's. In my opinion mesk has to be one of those to assume "no sheriff." Means she's either the det or one of the mafioso's.

6. ISO #356

Also, Veri was just not that skilled of a town player. She defended herself too much while trying to focus in on a small part of what I wrote, as a means to scum read me. She scummed me all game.

I would say it wasn't reactionary, just I scum read her in the opening and everything she did after that kept her on my scum list. I wish I did focus on others, but the force with which she defended her self did not seem pro town. It was a mislynch and I'm not sorry about it.

Also the way @Mesk514 is "SO sure" that a mafioso had to vote for Ver is troubling. Only a mafia would be that confident. It is VERY possible that the mafia did NOT vote Veri because now attention is going to be paid to those who DID vote her. It's a great tactic to allow yourself to come out more forceful day two. So unless Unknown or Sino is Mesk's parterner and Mesk is Mafia. There is no way for Mesk to "know" a mafia vote for Veri.

Interesting posts by SINO and UNKNOWN.
    PG 4
    *Originally Posted by*Mesk514*
    ----UNKNOWN1234 STICKING UP FOR HIS ALLIE----

UNKNOWN1234 AND SINO ARE IN CAHOOTS I TELL YOU!!!!!*

CAHOOTS

"i Apologize if i don't feel like giving Sino a third vote, he only needs 3 more to be killed and I would rather talk about it more before i kill anyone." -Unknown

PG4
    "I agree here. Although i am reluctant to believe Sino is evil at this point due to how easily people are voting him. If the other two are away, we need to encourage them to get involved." -UNKNOWN,

GOAT:
    "Why don't you think he's scum? He hasn't given a single thought of his, or read a single player. You can discount Renata's vote for being a scummy lurker but I am very convinced that he is acting anti town. Especially his post where he insinuated that lynching him would lead to him flipping town and another town also being hanged for voting him. IMO, you contribute to discussion or you hang. Worst case is that a non-contributing town is hanged, best case is that you find a scum."

UNKNOWN:
    "I'd like to point out two things here.
    1.) This is the first time most of us have played this game before. So obviously he is going to try to defend himself.
    2.) I don't think that him defending himself makes him scum. I think that he could be more involved, but nothing he has said really makes him scummy in my opinion.

I never said, however, that he wasn't scum. I said i don't 'THINK' he is, but my opinion can change."

PG 6 SINO:
    "@Unknown1234*: He seems suspicious about powers for including himself in this analysis, doesn't try to push a lynch, just arguing about it, i think he would have voted if he was mafia."

PG 15 SINO

"@Unknown1234*does seem very careful about who his vote goes on, trying to keep everyone updated about the game which is not the scummiest of behavior."

7. ISO #357

And I may have been "dead wrong" about Veri but SO WERE YOU. @thedougler you were the second vote, and you kept the vote for her.

It took 5 of you, and I was #1, Mesk had plenty of votes. Don't put that shit on me, she kept afking/acting scummy. Other people didn't fight for the other choices enough. Everyone said she was the best option at the time. Now she's town, and it's my fault.

8. ISO #358

9. ISO #359

Now to all the people who think Unknown and me are both scum, i'd like to ask one simple question :

Do you really think Veri was only voted by town and had no mafia vote ?

I do agree with Mesk, Veri was voted by at the very least one scum, if not both of them.

By the way, killing Goatse also seems like an attempt to frame me.

How about you look at it this way : IF i really was scum and was obvious enough to kill the guy accusing me, i would also have voted Veri.

But IF i was scum, trying to not draw attention to me by not voting a town member, i also wouldn't have killed Goatse, his death draws a lot of attention to me, proven by the fact that you all suspect me now.

What are you thoughts about this ?

If you ask me, renata and thedougler are still the most suspicious ones, just joining the bandwagon on Veri without any comment, i don't think both of them are scum though.

10. ISO #360

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Also, Veri was just not that skilled of a town player. She defended herself too much while trying to focus in on a small part of what I wrote, as a means to scum read me. She scummed me all game.

I would say it wasn't reactionary, just I scum read her in the opening and everything she did after that kept her on my scum list. I wish I did focus on others, but the force with which she defended her self did not seem pro town. It was a mislynch and I'm not sorry about it.

Also the way @Mesk514 is "SO sure" that a mafioso had to vote for Ver is troubling. Only a mafia would be that confident. It is VERY possible that the mafia did NOT vote Veri because now attention is going to be paid to those who DID vote her. It's a great tactic to allow yourself to come out more forceful day two. So unless Unknown or Sino is Mesk's parterner and Mesk is Mafia. There is no way for Mesk to "know" a mafia vote for Veri.

Interesting posts by SINO and UNKNOWN.
    PG 4
    *Originally Posted by*Mesk514*
    ----UNKNOWN1234 STICKING UP FOR HIS ALLIE----

UNKNOWN1234 AND SINO ARE IN CAHOOTS I TELL YOU!!!!!*

CAHOOTS

"i Apologize if i don't feel like giving Sino a third vote, he only needs 3 more to be killed and I would rather talk about it more before i kill anyone." -Unknown

PG4
    "I agree here. Although i am reluctant to believe Sino is evil at this point due to how easily people are voting him. If the other two are away, we need to encourage them to get involved." -UNKNOWN,

GOAT:
    "Why don't you think he's scum? He hasn't given a single thought of his, or read a single player. You can discount Renata's vote for being a scummy lurker but I am very convinced that he is acting anti town. Especially his post where he insinuated that lynching him would lead to him flipping town and another town also being hanged for voting him. IMO, you contribute to discussion or you hang. Worst case is that a non-contributing town is hanged, best case is that you find a scum."

UNKNOWN:
    "I'd like to point out two things here.
    1.) This is the first time most of us have played this game before. So obviously he is going to try to defend himself.
    2.) I don't think that him defending himself makes him scum. I think that he could be more involved, but nothing he has said really makes him scummy in my opinion.

I never said, however, that he wasn't scum. I said i don't 'THINK' he is, but my opinion can change."

PG 6 SINO:
    "@Unknown1234*: He seems suspicious about powers for including himself in this analysis, doesn't try to push a lynch, just arguing about it, i think he would have voted if he was mafia."

PG 15 SINO

"@Unknown1234*does seem very careful about who his vote goes on, trying to keep everyone updated about the game which is not the scummiest of behavior."
    TBH the Unknown-Sino connection seems almost too strong to possibly ignore, which should be a cause for reluctance on our part. There's no way the real scum would make it this obvious. Sino just now deflected and went on about other things without really addressing this as he meant to.

Mesk is was talking probability. The odds are overwhelming that one or both scum voted for Veri. I don't think we should infer things that aren't there in what he said.

And I may have been "dead wrong" about Veri but SO WERE YOU. @thedougler you were the second vote, and you kept the vote for her.

It took 5 of you, and I was #1, Mesk had plenty of votes. Don't put that shit on me, she kept afking/acting scummy. Other people didn't fight for the other choices enough. Everyone said she was the best option at the time. Now she's town, and it's my fault.
    I'm sorry if I'm laying too much of the blame at your feet. The rest of us who voted are equally guilty. I'm just trying to be a little more critical of everyone than I was yesterday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroplant View Post
    Mafia will be very interesting for the duration of this sentence, and lots of individuals' tummys will hurt from laughing so hard. I've had to fall out of my chair and lie on the ground before, as it was just too painful to laugh LOL.

11. ISO #361

@Unknown1234 you never did defend her though. You just keyed into her attempted scum read and focused on that as a means to get me.

You do everything to stay out of the light. Neithr you or Sino have tried to scum read and when asked about each other. BY GOATSE no less. You both failed to say anything other then. "Oh he's fine." But yet choose to shift focus to me, who came off as TOWN to the now DEAD goatse.

Also it's interesting how @Mesk514 assumes there's no sheriff, there's only 3 people in this game currently who know the exact set up. The town power and the 2 mafioso's. In my opinion mesk has to be one of those to assume "no sheriff." Means she's either the det or one of the mafioso's.

Are you mentally challenged? A three year old could understand me when I say I don't understand the chart. & the fact that I asked you to explain it to me or ignore my comment and you haven't done either bothers me. Again, another instance where @PowersThatBe completely and utterly over exaggerates something.

12. ISO #362

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    Are you mentally challenged? A three year old could understand me when I say I don't understand the chart. & the fact that I asked you to explain it to me or ignore my comment and you haven't done either bothers me. Again, another instance where @PowersThatBe completely and utterly over exaggerates something.
    I explained the chart to you. Doctor is in row b column c. Therefore, it could only be a sheriff or a detective. You said you doubt sheriff. If you don't understand the chart, why are you inferring anything about the said chart?

Mesk, how about you don't go insulting people today? Are you upset that you made a mistake, and now played your hand that you as a mafia member know the entire set up?

It is possible that both mafia voted for Veri. But it's also possible that given the fact that they knew I was gunning for her, they DIDN'T vote for her so we could focus on those who DID. So then we could mislynch ANOTHER town.

And yes @Sino it could be a frame job on you, but a even more intricate play would be to frame yourself and then throw the focus onto those who Veri and keep it there.

There's a town power role out there, either sheriff or detective, and hopefully whomever that is found something out last night.

Mesk is leaning more scum to me today.

But tbh Renata did come out of the wood work and voted Veri. After focusing Sino and then leaving.

It sucks that so many potential town players were afk during the first day because it really fucks our chances.

13. ISO #363

And to the point, If I was a mafia player. I wouldn't have voted Veri seeing as a very outspoken, assumed town player (me) placed his vote on her and told the town to rally around her.

In that moment, I don't vote, or I throw the focus on someone to absolve myself and give my opinion more weight on day to because "I didn't fuck up. And lynch a townie."

14. ISO #364

15. ISO #365

AND just because you say you don't understand the chart, doesn't mean ANY of us should believe you. You WIFOM'd us Day 1, day 2 you pretend you don't know what it is. You hard claim citizen, why? Wouldn't a mafia or the town power try to claim citizen? No one else has claimed anything remotely close to your claim.

You knew that killing goatse would shift focus to Sino or Unknown, but you draw focus from Unknown and place it on Sino. Why?

16. ISO #366

If I "keyed in" On Mesk when the spotlight was on her, why is she still alive? There were four votes on Mesk and I didn't vote her. (Panda even announced the four votes AND said that I was not voting) So please try to actually think instead of pulling out one event rather then the entire picture.

As being said, yes, I did vote Mesk at one point to put four votes on her. I did believe Mesk was Mafia because of all the trolling, but you cannot say I was the only one voting her because I was the second last vote. Someone always has to be the second last vote for a lynch to happen

17. ISO #367

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    Now to all the people who think Unknown and me are both scum, i'd like to ask one simple question :

Do you really think Veri was only voted by town and had no mafia vote ? I think that it is VERY possible that's what happened.

I do agree with Mesk, Veri was voted by at the very least one scum, if not both of them.

By the way, killing Goatse also seems like an attempt to frame me.

How about you look at it this way : IF i really was scum and was obvious enough to kill the guy accusing me, i would also have voted Veri. How about looking at it this way is a very linear way of looking at it. Of course that's the obvious answer. You didn't kill him because it makes you look guilty. But in killing him you make Mesk look guilty as well, considering you were never vote by him. It's quite possible that you want to hang Mesk today, and the way to save your life is to point out that you didn't vote for Veri.

But IF i was scum, trying to not draw attention to me by not voting a town member, i also wouldn't have killed Goatse, his death draws a lot of attention to me, proven by the fact that you all suspect me now. It actually draws more attention to Mesk, who GOATSE ended up voting with Veri. Also, both of whom are dead. One by a group effort, and one by the mafia. It certainly paints Mesk in an unflattering light, because OF course Goatse hammered you all game, BUT, he really focused on Unknown or Mesk by the end of the day. So if you or your partner killed Goatse, it would certainly make us think Mesk is guilty.

Now maybe Mesk thought I would have thought that, and used that to absolve Mesk of crime, but really it was really Mesk this whole time. And therefore, knowing that ONE mafia definitely voted for Veri is a way showing "haha I'm here you idiots." When really we're not going to consider mesk because you have now stated that the kill was set up as a frame job, and following that thinking, both you and Mesk are absolved.

Mesk, knowing that Unknown is cautious would obviously play to Unknowns mindset of switching to siding with whomever states he's innocent or agrees with his points, so by that logic, you and mesk are using Unknown to trojan horse a vote on me today.

Because let's face it "definitely one mafia or both" is a way to put the focus on me and dougler, who both pushed for Veri's downfall. Only scum would mildly even hint at one or both voted for Veri.

Because saying one voted for Veri essentially allows you all to say, well that ONE has to be PTB. Then following the logic, you'd kill Renata or Panda (unless they're the mafia.) And then you'd hang Doug day 3.

Clearly we can all see with a little bit of thought, that this "frame job" on you is really a reverse frame job on me." It's an attempt to discredit me by using the fact that I mislynched veri, and have me hang. Then you can kill at night, and then simply take out another town at a vote or wait for the next time and win the game by keeping both mafia.

So really, the thought that TWO mafia crossed my mind. Until, maybe you two started stating "well there cant be a sheriff" and the 'well it was two mafia that voted for Veri"

Anyhow I rest my case for now. I'd really like some other people to get involved.

Conclusion:

Sino is possibly trying to frame me or mesk.

Sino is working with mesk to frame me.

What are you thoughts about this ?

If you ask me, renata and thedougler are still the most suspicious ones, just joining the bandwagon on Veri without any comment, i don't think both of them are scum though. Interesting, so you think two mafia voted, but you exclude one of these two, but you keep the dougler in your thoughts. Doug who voted with me first, and you say you think two mafia voted for Veri, so your next thought process would naturally be to state that me and doug are a team. Renata stated this by veri earlier. So maybe you and Renata are a team trying to make it look as though me and Doug are mafia, or maybe you're using Renata's assessment to co-sign onto me and doug."

This actually makes me town lean doug a bit more, since your thoughts conveniently give way to two suspects, which you can later deduce is me and doug based on the fact that we both voted veri first.

Answers in blue inside the quotes.

18. ISO #368

Quote Originally Posted by thedougler View Post
    TBH the Unknown-Sino connection seems almost too strong to possibly ignore, which should be a cause for reluctance on our part. There's no way the real scum would make it this obvious. Sino just now deflected and went on about other things without really addressing this as he meant to.

Mesk is was talking probability. The odds are overwhelming that one or both scum voted for Veri. I don't think we should infer things that aren't there in what he said.

I'm sorry if I'm laying too much of the blame at your feet. The rest of us who voted are equally guilty. I'm just trying to be a little more critical of everyone than I was yesterday.
    "Too strong to possibly ignore" There is a reason that I have defended Sino, Veri, and Mesk. Because on day 1 that is how I play. There is no way you can identify the Mafia, even by words unless they actually say something that makes it obvious. So if you want to vote me of Sino based off of a "strong connection" then go for it, because it will be the second "connection" lynch in two straight days. Anyways Dougler, why do you feel the need to pursue me for defending people? You yourself have said about, 6 or 7 messages and is providing very little to this town by not communicating.

19. ISO #369

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    If I "keyed in" On Mesk when the spotlight was on her, why is she still alive? There were four votes on Mesk and I didn't vote her. (Panda even announced the four votes AND said that I was not voting) So please try to actually think instead of pulling out one event rather then the entire picture.

As being said, yes, I did vote Mesk at one point to put four votes on her. I did believe Mesk was Mafia because of all the trolling, but you cannot say I was the only one voting her because I was the second last vote. Someone always has to be the second last vote for a lynch to happen
    Do you so simply forget that I immediately retracted my vote once she got to 4? That's why she's not dead. Bringing her down to three. Panda didn't want to hammer her. That's my point, once I said we're not going to go for her, and I took away the edge vote, you took your vote away and then slunk off into the shadows and let veri be lynched.

It's not unnoticed that you were surprisingly absent from voting at the end of the day. A scum wouldn't vote or would sneak right in to vote. So there wouldn't be time to question it.

As cautious as you are, I'd assume your mafia play would to back off a player once they were no longer in danger of getting voted, and then being absent so you could later throw blame on the people who mislynched.

20. ISO #370

21. ISO #371

Do you so simply forget that I immediately retracted my vote once she got to 4? That's why she's not dead. Bringing her down to three. Panda didn't want to hammer her. That's my point, once I said we're not going to go for her, and I took away the edge vote, you took your vote away and then slunk off into the shadows and let veri be lynched.

It's not unnoticed that you were surprisingly absent from voting at the end of the day. A scum wouldn't vote or would sneak right in to vote. So there wouldn't be time to question it.

As cautious as you are, I'd assume your mafia play would to back off a player once they were no longer in danger of getting voted, and then being absent so you could later throw blame on the people who mislynched.
    "Back off a player once they were no long in danger of getting voted" would you consider Mesk in less danger then Veri? Because Mesk had 3 or 4 votes on her most of the time and I still voted her. That point really has no value because both of those people had the same chance of being voted, maybe even a bit more Mesk.

22. ISO #372

23. ISO #373

24. ISO #374

25. ISO #375

If you don't understand the chart, why are you inferring anything about the said chart?
    Again, blowing things way out of proportion. Did I not originally say that according to how I perceived the chart that I doubt there was a sheriff? But then you went off about how would I know that there is no sheriff. So then I stated that maybe I actually didn't understand the chart.

So to make things simple for you:

When the comment was made: I thought I understood the chart
    After the comment was made: Maybe I am not so sure if I understand the chart.

It is possible that both mafia voted for Veri. But it's also possible that given the fact that they knew I was gunning for her, they DIDN'T vote for her so we could focus on those who DID. So then we could mislynch ANOTHER town.
    It is possible, but probability wise it's more closer to no chance than any chance.

WIFOM'd us Day 1, day 2 you pretend you don't know what it is.
    It's not pretend, I'm sorry I'm not so updated with the forum terms as you are... Did you know that this is a beginners game?
    Theres not reverse reverse reverse psychology being used on my part. Not even just plain psychology. I admit, I do come off rude/bitchy/and scummy but that's naturally who I am anyways so what do you want to do about it?

26. ISO #376

Yes I would have, because I was read as town by two to three other people. So therefore, they probably would have voted for me. I made a stronger case for veri than Panda made for Mesk. Once we weren't going to vote mesk, it was clear we shifted focus to veri. So yes, you backed off, and then went afk.
    You know what i like about you? you take the time to remind us that "i was read as town by two or three other people". You act so highly as if no one is going to accuse you, and suddenly since i am the one accusing you, you have decided that i was teaming with Veri. Oh wait! Veri died, so now you decided that i didn't defend her, even though when you were trialing her you were 100% convinced that Veri was scum and i was defending her. Don't forget that it was only when i said you were scum potentially that you started accusing me. Too afraid that one person does not agree with you?

27. ISO #377

28. ISO #378

You know what i like about you? you take the time to remind us that "i was read as town by two or three other people". You act so highly as if no one is going to accuse you, and suddenly since i am the one accusing you, you have decided that i was teaming with Veri. Oh wait! Veri died, so now you decided that i didn't defend her, even though when you were trialing her you were 100% convinced that Veri was scum and i was defending her. Don't forget that it was only when i said you were scum potentially that you started accusing me. Too afraid that one person does not agree with you?

PRAISE JESUS, HALLELUJAH, A FUCKING MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!@UNKOWN1234 TALKING SOME REAL SHIT

SHOTS FIRED, BANGBANGBANG

29. ISO #379

30. ISO #380

But why did you doubt there was no sheriff? What motivated you to believe there might not be a sheriff?
    I thought the chart was either read by column or by row. Can you get over it now? It legit has no relevance anymore since I admit I do not understand the chart.

31. ISO #381

Answers in blue inside the quotes.
    Why do you automatically think about yourself about what i said ? I mentionned doug, not you, didn't you lynch Veri for defending herself too much ? Well, that's exactly what you're doing right now, you defend yourself even before i attacked you, as if you purposefully wanted to keep on leading mislynches.

This answer makes you look even more suspicious to me.

By the way, i never stated there can't be a sheriff, that was Mesk.

32. ISO #382

33. ISO #383

34. ISO #384

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    Why do you automatically think about yourself about what i said ? I mentionned doug, not you, didn't you lynch Veri for defending herself too much ? Well, that's exactly what you're doing right now, you defend yourself even before i attacked you, as if you purposefully wanted to keep on leading mislynches.

True, I think in the name of @Veri , we should see what @PowersThatBe flips considering that you do make a good point @Sino .

Powers thought Veri was too defensive but power seems to think he has defence down pact on his side.

35. ISO #385

I thought the chart was either read by column or by row. Can you get over it now? It legit has no relevance anymore since I admit I do not understand the chart.

So you thought it was read by either row or column? Which is how it is supposed to be read. You read it correctly, but assumed there was no sheriff? Therefore you inherently read it by column 3 because you know you are a mafioso, and therefore there cannot be a sheriff. I.e. you mistakenly gave away hidden information.

No you're playing ignorance. Yesterday you switched between acting scummy, and demanding you are a town citizen. Daring us to either lynch you or not lynch you. You conveniently switched to Veri at the last moment when you saw a push for her, and that you wouldn't be lynched. That is possible.

However, you use of ad hominem attacks muddies it all up. You could have been playing the way you did so that we would read you as potential scum, and the real scum would keep you alive so we would have someone to mislynch later.

This is part of the reason I thought sino might be trying to fram you. Or using the framing logic, as a method of actually discrediting any light that could be shone on both of you.

Look at @Mesk and Sino pushing for my lynch.

36. ISO #386

So you thought it was read by either row or column? Which is how it is supposed to be read. You read it correctly, but assumed there was no sheriff? Therefore you inherently read it by column 3 because you know you are a mafioso, and therefore there cannot be a sheriff. I.e. you mistakenly gave away hidden information.

No you're playing ignorance. Yesterday you switched between acting scummy, and demanding you are a town citizen. Daring us to either lynch you or not lynch you. You conveniently switched to Veri at the last moment when you saw a push for her, and that you wouldn't be lynched. That is possible.

However, you use of ad hominem attacks muddies it all up. You could have been playing the way you did so that we would read you as potential scum, and the real scum would keep you alive so we would have someone to mislynch later.

This is part of the reason I thought sino might be trying to fram you. Or using the framing logic, as a method of actually discrediting any light that could be shone on both of you.

BRO ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID, FORGET ABOUT THE FUCKING CHART LIKE GET THE FUCK OVER... MOVE ON.
    IF IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE READ BY COLUMN OR ROW THAN SHERIFF AND DOCTOR ARENT IN THE SAME ROW OR COLUMN SO HOW CAN THERE BE A SHERIFF? AGAIN DID I NOT JUST SAY LIKE 10 TIMES THAT I DONT UNDERSTAND THE FUCKING CHART.

COME AT ME I'M WAITING FOR YOU TO PLACE YOUR VOTE. I TRUELY HOPE YOU ARE SCUM BECAUSE IF YOU ARENT YOU IM GONNA HAVE TO SEND YOU A FUCKING HELMET SO EVERYONE KNOWS HOW MENTALLY CHALLENGED YOU ARE.

I KNOW YOU POWERS, I KNOW HOW YOU PLAY. YOURE THE TYPE OF IDIOT TO BE A MASON AND THINK A SURVIVOR IS CULTED. OKAY.

37. ISO #387

You're pushing for your lynch yourself by being this overly defensive.

Looks like you never question yourself, do you ? Not even after leading a mislynch

38. ISO #388

39. ISO #389

40. ISO #390

41. ISO #391

42. ISO #392

43. ISO #393

you know i apologize because Sheriff and doctor are in the same row. But my role doesn't fit in which is why i say theres no sheriff.
    the reason there is a citizen (i believe) because they have no other roles to put in the category with jailor (jailor and sheriff/detective is probably overpowered) Therefore, just because your role isnt there, there ARE still confirmed Citizens (5). So even though there is no citizen in the category, does not mean you can't be a citizen.

44. ISO #394

45. ISO #395

46. ISO #396

This is how i feel about him @Sino .

47. ISO #397

Jailor Citi mafioso
    Consort Sheriff Doc
    Cit w/ vest Mafioso Det

Jailor Citi mafioso
    Consort Sheriff Doc
    Cit w/ vest Mafioso Det

Table 1: If doc, 2 mafiosos, then it's a detective
    Table 2: If doc, and 1 consort, and 1 mafioso then it's sheriff.

So you're either reading down
    or
    across.

Which is why I was honing in on you, it seems you are just reading down without considering across is possible.

It's quite simple. Are you telling us you're stupid?

48. ISO #398

49. ISO #399

Jailor Citi mafioso
    Consort Sheriff Doc
    Cit w/ vest Mafioso Det

Jailor Citi mafioso
    Consort Sheriff Doc
    Cit w/ vest Mafioso Det

Table 1: If doc, 2 mafiosos, then it's a detective
    Table 2: If doc, and 1 consort, and 1 mafioso then it's sheriff.

So you're either reading down
    or
    across.

Which is why I was honing in on you, it seems you are just reading down without considering across is possible.

It's quite simple. Are you telling us you're stupid?

YOU REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND DO YOU? PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHERE MY CITIZEN ROLE PLAYS INTO THIS

50. ISO #400