S-FM 192 : To Love And To Be Loved! - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

Re: S-FM 192 : To Love And To Be Loved!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    That's it. Focus on the host instead of explaining how you are not Scum.
    I made references to how I thought those roles worked in my defense, but apparently I had misread them, so of course I would focus on those.

You haven't even mentioned how your reads are weak and baseless. You completely ignored it, and I already addressed all your points. Your tunneling is starting to get scummy sir.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

2. ISO #202

3. ISO #203

4. ISO #204

I'll explain when I get to hotel because my phone is dead and this Is someone else's phone.
    Be back soon v)o.o)^!!! Gonna drink the tea and waiting for the game v)o.o)> C[_]

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

5. ISO #205

6. ISO #206

I'm just shocked that all the love shots thrown out so early. And then immediately broken up. (Apart from you)

Did everyone read the setup before using their shots and breaking up?
    I didn't. But I feel good about loving Funce.

Quote Originally Posted by Funce View Post
    Banana and I are exclusive.
    No baby, YOU are exclusive. I am the alpha and will pick a second lover tomorrow.

Given that only night kills allow the player to force suicide their lover.
    You are assuming two things:
    1) Firebringer is town and has a high chance of being night killed.
    2)Firebringer may read you as Scum and force you to suicide.

Unlike Banana you gave some thought into breaking up.
    Yet Banana seems to have lured Funce into a relationship and breaking up. Sounds for now you both seem scummy to me.
    Do you not know what reciprocate means? I didn't break up with Funce.

Heading on to page 4 now (50 per page)
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

7. ISO #207

So we have to make sure no one gets 3 lovers.
    Disagree with this

Quote Originally Posted by FYRE View Post
    We need 1 more vote to lynch Red, who is mafia. Please vote for Red.
    -unvote

Even though archangel and FYRE are "trolling" in their yuki vote, trolling could be a convenient excuse to vote someone who already had a vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

8. ISO #208

9. ISO #209

10. ISO #210

Hello guys sorry i havnt posted yet i havnt had the time. I'll start spamming all of you tomorrow since gf is waiting to go to bed. I should be awake in 9 hours.
    "The mammal, the Hippogame Freakus, has approached the thread with his typical entrance about the subpar attitude of neighboring creatures." Calix

11. ISO #211

12. ISO #212

I have returned a lot late than what I have hoped.
    But I am here.
    I shall summon everyone to immediately talk about things.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.
    Survivor: Survive until the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Barkley Beard View Post
    Oh christ what has he done

13. ISO #213

14. ISO #214

15. ISO #215

16. ISO #216

< So I haven't been thinking.
    I've missed what TDL said, I read through it but I didn't find any specific defenses to SuperJack's or my points.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.

17. ISO #217

18. ISO #218

19. ISO #219

Quote Originally Posted by GameFreak View Post
    I'm going to start reading after i made something to eat. So expect me in an hour
    Its been an hour where the hell are you?
    I love Iced_Monopoly.

20. ISO #220

21. ISO #221

22. ISO #222

Quote Originally Posted by FYRE View Post
    Very interesting my 'Red is mafia' lead people to suspect me as Mafia. I'm strongly inclined to vote for those who would jump on this obvious bait, but I'll wait another day before I show my hand. In the meantime, we need to lynch Yukitaka Oni.
    Error 404, no logic found

v)o.o)^

23. ISO #223

24. ISO #224

Weird game and i don't have alot of stuff to work with here so lets get started.

I found the Banana & Funce love at the start suspicous since it seemed like there was no thought behind it except,
    "hey i want to be loved".

The firebringer and TDL romance as also weird. It seems like TDL does not want a lover, I don't see this as pro town considering
    every town tpr needs a lover to function.

Archangel and Fyre, their first posts were basically ayy lets fuck. Though i doubt scum would be this obvious about it they just play together.
    They even have the same person voted now, i find it weird to trust anybody this fully in D1.

Yuki, i get why he/she has 2 votes, so far has not contributed to the chat(not that i have either). But the posts consist of random emoticons.
    I don't really feel this is pro town.

SJ, All these games of trolling have left him with no logical reasoning it seems. I can understand the pressure on TDL it was necesarry because he broke up immediately. But the Fyre exchange was weird.

Now thats my first thoughts of everybody, if i had to put it in a list.

My top scumreads are TDL and Yuki simply because i don't feel they are playing protown.
    Otherwise there is a scum in Fyre/Arch/SJ because SJ is trying to pressure but failing and the other 2 are trusting each other too much for D1.

Funce and Fire are townleaning to me, i've never seen Funce this active and Fire is also trying to move discussion forward.

Banana is neutral
    "The mammal, the Hippogame Freakus, has approached the thread with his typical entrance about the subpar attitude of neighboring creatures." Calix

25. ISO #225

I also feel like the scum would love a player too "weak" to suicide on them, or their own partner.
    I would never say love FB on day1 because i feel like he'd kill me.

Now that brings me to the question, who i should love. I got SJ and Yuki left and they both don't seem town to me.
    But i can see them both being a lynch today so i'll probably wait and see because i don't want to love somebody who will die.

26. ISO #226

Also i got work in 3 hours and i know practically everybody is asleep atm. But since i'm working the bar til morning i'll probably take some breaks to read the chat. I'll definitely be here at EoD though, but on the phone.

27. ISO #227

Weird game and i don't have alot of stuff to work with here so lets get started.

I found the Banana & Funce love at the start suspicous since it seemed like there was no thought behind it except,
    "hey i want to be loved".

The firebringer and TDL romance as also weird. It seems like TDL does not want a lover, I don't see this as pro town considering
    every town tpr needs a lover to function.

Archangel and Fyre, their first posts were basically ayy lets fuck. Though i doubt scum would be this obvious about it they just play together.
    They even have the same person voted now, i find it weird to trust anybody this fully in D1.

Yuki, i get why he/she has 2 votes, so far has not contributed to the chat(not that i have either). But the posts consist of random emoticons.
    I don't really feel this is pro town.

SJ, All these games of trolling have left him with no logical reasoning it seems. I can understand the pressure on TDL it was necesarry because he broke up immediately. But the Fyre exchange was weird.

Now thats my first thoughts of everybody, if i had to put it in a list.
    My top scumreads are TDL and Yuki simply because i don't feel they are playing protown.
    Otherwise there is a scum in Fyre/Arch/SJ because SJ is trying to pressure but failing and the other 2 are trusting each other too much for D1.
    I agree with you on TDL, the comment on Yuki feels a little opportunistic, given this early of the game and Yuki's usual behavior. If you can wade through it, it generally has a couple of thoughts in it.

The superjack scumread is kind of bad in my opinion but floats. In regards to FYRE/Archangel who knows, we've asked we haven't received.

Funce and Fire are townleaning to me, i've never seen Funce this active and Fire is also trying to move discussion forward.

Banana is neutral
    Do not town-read me for my activity. I can be competent. I feel like I know something this game rather than constantly playing the catchup game.

I have no comment on Fire.

And I've placed all bets on Banana being town. and The Private chat with her makes me feel confident in this choice.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.

28. ISO #228

Also i got work in 3 hours and i know practically everybody is asleep atm. But since i'm working the bar til morning i'll probably take some breaks to read the chat. I'll definitely be here at EoD though, but on the phone.
    and I should be asleep right now.

However I want to ask you, and everyone else.
    Who don't you want to love, and why?

I don't exactly have anyone I wouldn't love. However if I had to pick someone it'd be FYRE, or Archangel.
    Only based on meta really, I don't know what FYRE is like, his posting makes me edgy about him in a non-game related way.
    And archangel, I don't trust their judgement really.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.

29. ISO #229

There are 2 reasons for not loving

1) giving a scum the extra vote, but this isn't something we should worry about yet

2) if you feel your lover is incompetent and will kill you.

Now i don't think these reasons hold that much weight compared to what loving gives. So i'll definitely be loving somebody by the end of the day.

30. ISO #230

There are 2 reasons for not loving

1) giving a scum the extra vote, but this isn't something we should worry about yet

2) if you feel your lover is incompetent and will kill you.

Now i don't think these reasons hold that much weight compared to what loving gives. So i'll definitely be loving somebody by the end of the day.
    Did you see the calculations about a scum having three dead lovers?
    Wins or MYLO?
    I love Iced_Monopoly.

31. ISO #231

And i'm not town reading you for activity but you've definitely stepped up your game compared to other games i've played with you.
    Feels like you are actively trying to gather info.

Also its nice that you two have a good private chat going on but i'd like to see some of your conclusions in the daychat too.
    I believe the more info we have the easier it is to make the right decision.

32. ISO #232

And i'm not town reading you for activity but you've definitely stepped up your game compared to other games i've played with you.
    Feels like you are actively trying to gather info.

Also its nice that you two have a good private chat going on but i'd like to see some of your conclusions in the daychat too.
    I believe the more info we have the easier it is to make the right decision.
    I firmly believe that Banana is town. Is the most recent conclusion.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.

33. ISO #233

Did you see the calculations about a scum having three dead lovers?
    Wins or MYLO?
    I glanced over them. I think if a scum manages to accumulate 3 dead lovers the game is over anyway.
    I think if somebody gets to 3 lovers one should simply breakup.

34. ISO #234

fair enough, it sucks i missed 36 hours because it would have been nice having a 1 on 1 chat going during the game to get info.
    What makes you come to this conclusion, gut ?

35. ISO #235

fair enough, it sucks i missed 36 hours because it would have been nice having a 1 on 1 chat going during the game to get info.
    What makes you come to this conclusion, gut ?
    Various things in the chat definitely point towny.
    Maybe not in day-chat, but definitely our one. I pulled some serious things in there let me tell you.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.

36. ISO #236

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238

Currently GameFreak, who would you take more, SuperJack or Yuki.

I will offer my thoughts after you. So I do not impose bias.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.

39. ISO #239

Various things in the chat definitely point towny.
    Maybe not in day-chat, but definitely our one. I pulled some serious things in there let me tell you.
    The way you put it i can't wait to read it when the game is over.
    I didn't think a game would start since Crypt announced the FM would happen in the weekend.

40. ISO #240

It's day 1. So not much contributions is really exist <(o.o)> the vote will be random, clueless. And always lynch town. All the contributions in day 1 contain nothing but lynching other people for 1 reason only. Hate v(o.o(<. Hate someone, lynch, hate someone, lynch. Logic to lynch......none, because clueless <(o.o)>. We are not here to play DarknessB lynch policy

v)o.o)^

41. ISO #241

Yuki! Who are you considering loving this fine day!
    Or if not today tomorrow!
    Me? I don't have love v)o.o)v.......I'm just a normal person who have no love nor hate v(o.o(<

v)o.o)^

42. ISO #242

Currently GameFreak, who would you take more, SuperJack or Yuki.

I will offer my thoughts after you. So I do not impose bias.
    Tough one. If i had to go with what i've seen so far i would dislike Yuki because he doesn't seem like the type i would have a good day chat with.
    Maybe when we have a 1on1 though i might get some actual reads.

But i've played with SJ alot and i know our opinions almost always clash. So i don't see a private chat being useful.

So i will probably pick Yuki, the reason i havnt yet is because i also believe Yuki is a good lynch target for the day and i can see it happening.

43. ISO #243

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    Me? I don't have love v)o.o)v.......I'm just a normal person who have no love nor hate v(o.o(<
    See this is what i mean, compare this to what i posted. What i want from a towny is transparancy.

What do you think Funce.

44. ISO #244

I also feel like the scum would love a player too "weak" to suicide on them, or their own partner.
    I would never say love FB on day1 because i feel like he'd kill me.

Now that brings me to the question, who i should love. I got SJ and Yuki left and they both don't seem town to me.
    But i can see them both being a lynch today so i'll probably wait and see because i don't want to love somebody who will die.
    Why would you think I would kill you?
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

45. ISO #245

Tough one. If i had to go with what i've seen so far i would dislike Yuki because he doesn't seem like the type i would have a good day chat with.
    Maybe when we have a 1on1 though i might get some actual reads.

But i've played with SJ alot and i know our opinions almost always clash. So i don't see a private chat being useful.

So i will probably pick Yuki, the reason i havnt yet is because i also believe Yuki is a good lynch target for the day and i can see it happening.
    This comes across my scumradar and is pinging hard!

46. ISO #246

See this is what i mean, compare this to what i posted. What i want from a towny is transparancy.

What do you think Funce.
    I can respect your reasoning.

However if I was in your position, which slightly nullifies my argument, I would pick SuperJack as I would want someone who I would be able to easily communicate to. I feel like I would gain more benefit out of a constant chat with SuperJack than with Yuki (No Offense) just due to my, uh, difficulty, with wading through what yuki says.
    Although I find Yuki to be townier than SuperJack, I feel like I'd be able to pull off a clearer read from Superjack, and also be in a prime position for a suicide kill.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.

47. ISO #247

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    This comes across my scumradar and is pinging hard!
    Another one of his posts pings me as well. Subtlety thrown out the window.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.

48. ISO #248

How in the hell do you have a town read on Banana of just her accepting your love request, but no opinion on me when I have arguably given the most content in this game thus far....

YOU PEOPLE AND YOUR DAMN READS!

49. ISO #249

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Why would you think I would kill you?
    Because you are the type of player to take a gambit even if the odds don't favour you.

50. ISO #250

I can respect your reasoning.

However if I was in your position, which slightly nullifies my argument, I would pick SuperJack as I would want someone who I would be able to easily communicate to. I feel like I would gain more benefit out of a constant chat with SuperJack than with Yuki (No Offense) just due to my, uh, difficulty, with wading through what yuki says.
    Although I find Yuki to be townier than SuperJack, I feel like I'd be able to pull off a clearer read from Superjack, and also be in a prime position for a suicide kill.
    Then why didn't you pick SuperJack?