S-FM 189 Charmander's Revenge: Brotherhood - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
  1. ISO #501

2. ISO #502

Re: S-FM 190 Charmander's Revenge: Brotherhood

Quote Originally Posted by SparkNuts View Post
    Well i was just saying some possibilities in my mind but yeah i forgot that sherrif cleared Fire Viking(RLVG). The name change fucked me up.
    Sure you did... That's a nice excuse there... Sorry buddy but you're pegged as Scum to me. It just makes the most sense..

3. ISO #503

However, I will be semi-busy most of the morning/afternoon for today, so I will just leave my reads here for now:

RLVG - Strongest town read, their hydra had great reads and consistency. Also confirmed town from the dead squirtle.

SparkNuts - Scum (Trainer Red): As stated before, a lot of tells can suggest this player is more than likely Trainer Red. He's even saying that RLVG is cult too... And also mixing Slaol in there as well, which is an easy thing to do since Slaol basically admitted to being cult

Gyrlander - Town read: I read him as bulbasaur, because of his soft claims. He also choose good lynch targets, and was willing to work with the town.

Morp (MattZed+Orpz) - null to town lean - Possible cult, but as of right now I'm convinced of who cult is... if the second cult isn't Superduck, it's more than likely him.

Slaol - Strongest scum read - He admits to cult... However he more than likely isn't Trainer Red... That would be too easy.

SUPERDUCK (SuperJack) - Scum, first possible suspect for culted alongside Slaol. His attitude and soft claims of charmander basically made our slot suspect him for the longest time. Too aggressive for town, he even was the first to try to discredit the actual squirtle. Big signs here, only scum would want a slot claiming a PR lynched like this.

Theory on the cult:

Sparknuts (Trainer Red) Converted Slaol N0. N1 he more than likely then converted SuperDuck. (Based on his scum read on him and changed it to a town read. Chronologically this makes sense.) The best bet is to lynch Sparknuts because if we don't Lynch red TODAY, we risk another player being converted...

However please feel free to comment/discuss my reads here... I want to hear everyone's opinion. If we mislynch here... We basically lose. But I am for sure convinced of Sparknut's guilt.. It's just too unlikely that he's a Magikarp by his earlier play.

4. ISO #504

5. ISO #505

If you think im cult for whatever other reasons that's fine, but I don't really like the RLVG thing used against me it was an honest mistake. His name changed halfway through the game and i mixed up who was who for a couple minutes.

I'm going to bed now but i'm gonna be really sad if town loses because they lynched me overnight and I couldn't defend myself. We have to lynch correctly today so we should take the time to really make sure we are making the right choice instead of rushing into a really shitty lynch like on shifty(led by superduck).

I'll just throw this out there to think about. I claimed shiny magikarp. If I was the trainer how would that benefit me? It really doesn't make any difference from claiming a normal magikarp. However, if someone else was the shiny magikarp they would instantly catch my lie and know i was scum. They might even counter-claim me and i would get lynched that day or the next. It would be a totally unnecessary gamble.

The scary thing is Keiichi voted me then left for the night it seems? If Keiichi is town the cult can hammer me tonight and win the game. This actually convinces me that Keiichi is scum, why would town vote someone when its 4v3 without at least discussing with other members of town?

I would vote keiichi right now but i dont want to for the above reason. I really fucking hope keiichi is cult or town already lost.

6. ISO #506

7. ISO #507

Quote Originally Posted by Keiichi View Post
    Slaol - Strongest scum read - He admits to cult... However he more than likely isn't Trainer Red... That would be too easy.
    Yet he lynched Charmander instead of wasting the town's time claiming a PR, cause a CC situation.

Gyrlander - Town read: I read him as bulbasaur, because of his soft claims. He also choose good lynch targets, and was willing to work with the town.
    That read isn't valid anymore because he isn't Bulbusaur. Good lynch targets? What about Slaol who took out Charmander.

I sense some sort of inconsistensy here.

8. ISO #508

Assuming Slaol is cult, Superduck(jack now?) has been going after him the hardest and RLVG seems to be defending him the most.

He's basically saying there is no way slaol could be cult because he would be gamethrowing if he was, which isn't true.

That would make slaol and RLVG cult together.

Superduck has also been on Gyrlander's side all game pretty openly. I could see them being a team since day 1. I really don't know about morp or keiichi at this point.
    I also like this extreme variation of the Strawman.

I never said that he couldn't do it because of gamethrowing, I said that if he did it then it would be gamethrowing.
    And how the fuck do you make the logic that we are cult together based on that relevation alone?

You're doing this on purpose.

9. ISO #509

10. ISO #510

Are you Charmander? This post triggered more alarms than it should.
    First classic focus on Charmander based on minimalistic details that isn't even any crumbs / the mind of Charmander.
    This could be the setup for something, say, setting up baiting.

Fire Viking : That's something you've brought up a couple of times now. Why do you want to assume a position of Town leader during this game? It's not something either of you tend to do when playing solo.
    Calls out the potential "town leader" position which is just strawing, nothing such was attempted, yet.

Was also the one who pushed fully for Clarence's lynch I believe.

Also this.

Then prove it by voting him.

Actions speak louder than words.

Arguably a softclaim.

We're going to be roleblocking you tonight.

Either way, it looks like your cult is about to end. Poor you.

Clarence Mislynch :

Clarence (6 [L-0]): Fire Viking, Keiichi, Slaol, SparkNuts, SUPERDUCK, Gyrlander
    Morp (1 [L-5]): Clarence
    SUPERDUCK (2 [L-4]): Empathy17, Morp

Shifty Mislynch :

Shifty (5 [L-0]): Gyrlander, SUPERDUCK, SparkNuts, Morp, Keiichi
    SparkNuts (1 [L-4]): Fire Viking
    Keiichi (1 [L-4]): Richard Dawkins

Richard Dawkins Lynch :

Richard Dawkins (5 [L-0]): SUPERDUCK, Slaol, Gyrlander, Morp, RLVG

Keiichi was on both mislynches but avoided the pro-lynch. Sparknuts too.

This isn't a bigass ISO like everyone does, but considering that the hydra has good players, it's arguable that their play is just very well done.
    I can see past it however. Oh noes!

If Keiichi is Red and Sparknuts is a captured pokemon, then it's the extreme form of bussing : A sacrifice to gain town points.
    The Cult is at their largest because Charmander wasn't culted, so this leaves Red and the cults : Keiichi, Sparknuts and a wildcard of Slaol (the fucking troll), Morp (Who I have a null on) and Superduck (Who was losing it because he kept lying and let emotions throw him back because he was "caught").

/discuss

-vote Keiichi

11. ISO #511

12. ISO #512

13. ISO #513

14. ISO #514

15. ISO #515

16. ISO #516

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I've PE in 2 minutes so I really can't. Just wanting to point out that Sparknutz voted with Keiichi in every train except in Dawkins' one. BE CAUTIOUS.
    Well yeah, I kinda pointed that one out lol.

I'm still aware RLVG could have got converted to cult
    The chance of that is very, very minimum if not impossible due to the confirming of me being town.

Also no offense to the one behind Charmander, but shittiest neutral role play ever. Shittiest Arson lol.

17. ISO #517

18. ISO #518

19. ISO #519

RLVG, Squirtle bites before Trainer captures. Therefore, I can't really trust you. You have been confirmed as Town respecting to Night 0, not the second capture.
    Then why didn't I become a Magicarp in a claim and let you continue to softclaim Bulbusaur and have myself blackmail others, ruining Town "mobility" on voting and discussion?

20. ISO #520

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Clarence Mislynch :

Clarence (6 [L-0]): Fire Viking, Keiichi, Slaol, SparkNuts, SUPERDUCK, Gyrlander
    Morp (1 [L-5]): Clarence
    SUPERDUCK (2 [L-4]): Empathy17, Morp

Shifty Mislynch :

Shifty (5 [L-0]): Gyrlander, SUPERDUCK, SparkNuts, Morp, Keiichi
    SparkNuts (1 [L-4]): Fire Viking
    Keiichi (1 [L-4]): Richard Dawkins

Richard Dawkins Lynch :

Richard Dawkins (5 [L-0]): SUPERDUCK, Slaol, Gyrlander, Morp, RLVG

Keiichi was on both mislynches but avoided the pro-lynch. Sparknuts too.

This isn't a bigass ISO like everyone does, but considering that the hydra has good players, it's arguable that their play is just very well done.
    I can see past it however. Oh noes!

If Keiichi is Red and Sparknuts is a captured pokemon, then it's the extreme form of bussing : A sacrifice to gain town points.
    The Cult is at their largest because Charmander wasn't culted, so this leaves Red and the cults : Keiichi, Sparknuts and a wildcard of Slaol (the fucking troll), Morp (Who I have a null on) and Superduck (Who was losing it because he kept lying and let emotions throw him back because he was "caught").

/discuss

-vote Keiichi
    Going off this, my reads match the VCA pretty well: I read Keiichi, Sparknuts, and Slaol as Cult. However we have to find which one is Cult Leader because lynching a Magikarp is still a guaranteed loss(4v3 -> 4v2 -> 3v3). Since RLVG is a Bulbasaur, it's safe to assume that they have two magicucks. We also shouldn't be afraid to skip the day in a no-lynch if we need more time. They can't kill.

So out of the three, I personally think Keiichi is a convert, since his play was a lot more active on Day 1 than it was on the other days. Slaol wasn't super active on both days, and he did claim cult yesterday before it seemed like any votes were firmly in the ground. He is extremely skilled at WIFOM so I wouldn't say this clears him as Cult Leader. At the current moment, my vote is most likely going to go on Sparknuts, since his play has been consistently scummy, especially with the lynches.

I have class back to back for the next few hours. Not gonna vote rn, since I don't have a lot of confidence. There's other possibilities I thought about but can't elaborate (time constraint). Supercuck could have been a Cult convert. And also -TINFOIL- Cult might have waited to use their conversions after they found the power roles, so RLVG could have been converted after he claimed yesterday. We have to think of everything before committing, as it's not just MYLO, but Lynch a Magicuck and lose.

21. ISO #521

22. ISO #522

Beside you fucks, if you're paranoid that I may or may not be converted, that this cult is magicarp or red, or that this guy is a town or not, or that the host is actually a player in this game or not, or if dark revenant randomly joins in and hammers one of us, then let's go on a stalemate by infinitely no lynching lol.

23. ISO #523

Beside you fucks, if you're paranoid that I may or may not be converted, that this cult is magicarp or red, or that this guy is a town or not, or that the host is actually a player in this game or not, or if dark revenant randomly joins in and hammers one of us, then let's go on a stalemate by infinitely no lynching lol.
    Infinite stalemate = 7 modkills. GG
    Last edited by BananaCucho; April 20th, 2016 at 10:26 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

24. ISO #524

25. ISO #525

Interesting, We've been on the ice for a while our Hydra (Sen Being a-wall and I been busy with reports/Real life) So I can't 100% Speak for my Hydra partner from some of the things you pointed out, RLVG.

However I do believe in the clarence Lynch, he was actively Lurking and those people just scream scum to the both of us. Take that as you will.

I also must of missed the Bulbasaur claim from RLVG, I merely skimmed through last day's chat, I can easily re-read it though, so my reads are semi-old. But I figured saying my reads is better than not posting at all unlike last game.

You can vote me all you want, but I have it clear as day in my mind that sparknuts IS In fact Trainer red or at the worst case scenario, a cult (Which isn't a bad lynch imo)

I mean, can you all honestly say he's really town with his plays this game? I dare you to do an iso on him and tell me for certain. (Because I was able to do a 5-6 minute skim through his posts this game and found nothing but fluff/make up time for being inconsistent for the first 2 days.)

No words for Gyrlander, since Gyrlander just sheeps (Get an opinion man, don't just sheep vote.)

26. ISO #526

Interesting, We've been on the ice for a while our Hydra (Sen Being a-wall and I been busy with reports/Real life) So I can't 100% Speak for my Hydra partner from some of the things you pointed out, RLVG.

However I do believe in the clarence Lynch, he was actively Lurking and those people just scream scum to the both of us. Take that as you will.

I also must of missed the Bulbasaur claim from RLVG, I merely skimmed through last day's chat, I can easily re-read it though, so my reads are semi-old. But I figured saying my reads is better than not posting at all unlike last game.

You can vote me all you want, but I have it clear as day in my mind that sparknuts IS In fact Trainer red or at the worst case scenario, a cult (Which isn't a bad lynch imo)

I mean, can you all honestly say he's really town with his plays this game? I dare you to do an iso on him and tell me for certain. (Because I was able to do a 5-6 minute skim through his posts this game and found nothing but fluff/make up time for being inconsistent for the first 2 days.)

No words for Gyrlander, since Gyrlander just sheeps (Get an opinion man, don't just sheep vote.)
    Unlike last game* Derp xD

27. ISO #527

28. ISO #528

RLVG, Squirtle bites before Trainer captures. Therefore, I can't really trust you. You have been confirmed as Town respecting to Night 0, not the second capture.
    Also nice slip Gyrlander, Squirtle can't bite N0, we already mentioned this... Which is why I say it's impossible for RLVG To really be culted since the bite happens first.

...I'm having second thoughts about you now... Maybe It's you, Sparknuts, and Slaol and not Superduck...

29. ISO #529

30. ISO #530

Honestly, I personally think Red is either Gyrlander, or Keiichi, however I rather take my bet on that it's actually Keiichi.
    Convince us that you're actually not a tasty, wild magicarp.
    ...What the fuck? Tasty, wild magicarp?

DUDE. YOU DON'T EAT US. WE'RE FRIENDS NOT FOOD.

31. ISO #531

32. ISO #532

33. ISO #533

34. ISO #534

Also nice slip Gyrlander, Squirtle can't bite N0, we already mentioned this... Which is why I say it's impossible for RLVG To really be culted since the bite happens first.

...I'm having second thoughts about you now... Maybe It's you, Sparknuts, and Slaol and not Superduck...
    You don't understand what I said. N0 Red trainer captures - Squirtle has no action --> Good.

But N1-> Squirtles bites RLVG (oh, he is town) But after that, in the same night: Red recruits RLVG

That's what I meant to say.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

35. ISO #535

You don't understand what I said. N0 Red trainer captures - Squirtle has no action --> Good.

But N1-> Squirtles bites RLVG (oh, he is town) But after that, in the same night: Red recruits RLVG

That's what I meant to say.
    But where the fuck is the blackmail then?

I could just let you continue to softclaim Bulbusaur, have the Blackmail fuck your entire credit and seek a mislynch on you lol.
    Also 1 vote / 1 unvote is OP as fuck.

36. ISO #536

Honestly, I personally think Red is either Gyrlander, or Keiichi, however I rather take my bet on that it's actually Keiichi.
    Convince us that you're actually not a tasty, wild magicarp.
    Ridiculous, now you think I'm Red? Didn't expect that. I can understand you guys can't see my role, but I've been with people that had strong will/good opinions and voting with them the whole game (SUPERDUCK SUPERDUCK SUPERDUCK)

This is changing my opinion about you. (Even more)

37. ISO #537

But where the fuck is the blackmail then?

I could just let you continue to softclaim Bulbusaur, have the Blackmail fuck your entire credit and seek a mislynch on you lol.
    Also 1 vote / 1 unvote is OP as fuck.
    Or you could not blackmail anyone and just pretend to still be a good Bulbasaur.

38. ISO #538

39. ISO #539

40. ISO #540

41. ISO #541

42. ISO #542

43. ISO #543

Okay i'm home now. I know for a fact that keiichi is cult. His vote has been on me for almost 17 hours now. 17 hours that the three cult could have hammered me and won the game(if keiichi was town). But i'm still alive, hooray!
    Or your other culties are laying low/ or voting me right now (Gyrlander)

Seriously... Why are we reading this guy as town? Who would even, in their right mind, read this guy as town?

So as an update to my reads: I believe Gyrlander is more so his other cult buddy with slaol over Superduck, and he's just sheeping me with RLVG hoping to get the mislynch. I guess I'll retract my reads on Superduck since Duck is gone now and It's just SuperJack... And I've played with SuperJack before so I have no real un-biased reads here... Sorry SJ

Anyway, I'm off for a little while, If sen decided to return from the dead and post for me great... If not Oh well.

Hopefully town makes the right call here and lynches this obvious scum. I'm hoping for Trainer red myself.

Cheers.

44. ISO #544

Or your other culties are laying low/ or voting me right now (Gyrlander)

Seriously... Why are we reading this guy as town? Who would even, in their right mind, read this guy as town?

So as an update to my reads: I believe Gyrlander is more so his other cult buddy with slaol over Superduck, and he's just sheeping me with RLVG hoping to get the mislynch. I guess I'll retract my reads on Superduck since Duck is gone now and It's just SuperJack... And I've played with SuperJack before so I have no real un-biased reads here... Sorry SJ

Anyway, I'm off for a little while, If sen decided to return from the dead and post for me great... If not Oh well.

Hopefully town makes the right call here and lynches this obvious scum. I'm hoping for Trainer red myself.

Cheers.
    I think I'll have to ISO many people tomorrow. I'll unvote to avoid lynches, we still have a lot of hours.

-unvote

45. ISO #545

PLZLEAVEDUCKZZ and mes: top scum reads where Keiichi, Slaol and morp

why morp:
    reading morps post I believe he is cult going for the win today
    You can tell throughout all of his posts he making good reads, but ultimately leading town to the wrong conclusion
    everything he said was exactly what I was thinking, but he wants to lynch sparknuts
    he is this analytical, but forgets that slaol admitted he knew I fake claimed, and still voted sparknuts? If this were true he would put me or gyrlander in the cult train, and have sparknuts confirmed town

46. ISO #546

I know keiichi is cult but don't want to vote yet because we need to lynch the trainer, not just any cult. Right now the cult can just lynch one of their own recruited magikarps/bulbasaur to recruit again and be 3v3 tomorrow. We literally HAVE to lynch the trainer next or town cannot win.

47. ISO #547

48. ISO #548

49. ISO #549

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERDUCK View Post
    PLZLEAVEDUCKZZ and mes: top scum reads where Keiichi, Slaol and morp

why morp:
    reading morps post I believe he is cult going for the win today
    You can tell throughout all of his posts he making good reads, but ultimately leading town to the wrong conclusion
    everything he said was exactly what I was thinking, but he wants to lynch sparknuts
    he is this analytical, but forgets that slaol admitted he knew I fake claimed, and still voted sparknuts? If this were true he would put me or gyrlander in the cult train, and have sparknuts confirmed town
    Your reasoning makes no sense -- I'm the one advocating the most caution and coming up with extreme tinfoil theories as possibilities. That is the exact opposite of a "cult going for a win". Jesus fuck, I have no idea why any Town would be reckless today when 1) Cult can't kill, and 2) It's a MYLO. How can we even be sure there are 3 cultists? It doesn't make the most strategical sense for Cult to convert to maximum capacity when they don't know who the power roles are.
    Again, I said that Slaol is a master of WIFOM (you should go read either FMXV or FMXVI and see exactly how good he is), and I wouldn't put this past him as one of his strategies. He's used fake voting before in a large FM to trick someone, and it worked. I was a new player at the time, but I distinctly remember that game because I was like "holy fuck this guy is good". My idea is that he was barely pushing on Sparknuts, and his vote is nothing more than a show. It's an easy way to """""clear""""' someone without risking anything. We know Slaol is a Cult, likely a Magicuck, and he knows we know it because he claimed it. We need to carefully exhaust every possibility before committing.

Also since we can lynch a Magicuck and not lose (I did the cooldown part in the setup, but forgot it since it's been like days), why are people still going after Keiichi? Wouldn't it be better to just get Slaol? It's a much safer choice.

t. Orpz

50. ISO #550

I know keiichi is cult but don't want to vote yet because we need to lynch the trainer, not just any cult. Right now the cult can just lynch one of their own recruited magikarps/bulbasaur to recruit again and be 3v3 tomorrow. We literally HAVE to lynch the trainer next or town cannot win.
    How can you be sure Keiichi is more Cult than Slaol?