S-FM 186: Firebringer's Improvised Game - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

Re: S-FM 187: Firebringer's Improvised Game

Quote Originally Posted by Hell Frog View Post
    However Calette looks very good from this exchange, and you look exceptionally tilting being dismissive in nature.
    Calette is being super passive, considering the persons behind that account.
    If I'm voting Empathy instead is because seriously... look at those replies.

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

Quote Originally Posted by Empathy17 View Post
    what about them?
    They are the stupidest thing I've seen today, along with this panda: https://i.imgur.com/FBrjajy.gifv

There's an absurd lack of logical soundness in your actions and replies:
    - First you claim Miller, theen refuse to comment further on the matter.
    - You vote Calette, yet never give a single valid reason for doing so.
    - When questioned, you reply with such gems as "my other head will explain it" and "I don't need to explain my votes".

Scum or VI. Your pick.

7. ISO #57

Quote Originally Posted by Spearheading Female Tank View Post
    Calette is being super passive, considering the persons behind that account.
    If I'm voting Empathy instead is because seriously... look at those replies.
    Honestly, I'm not complaining if there's less early hostility. The slow bait pays off early stage.

Spoiler : But... :
    I'm tinfoiling you may be right

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

They are the stupidest thing I've seen today, along with this panda: https://i.imgur.com/FBrjajy.gifv

There's an absurd lack of logical soundness in your actions and replies:
    - First you claim Miller, theen refuse to comment further on the matter.
    - You vote Calette, yet never give a single valid reason for doing so.
    - When questioned, you reply with such gems as "my other head will explain it" and "I don't need to explain my votes".

Scum or VI. Your pick.
    sen, you should knwo im not a logical person im a gut and impulse person you want logic you can wait on silverwolf, she is my better half

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

Quote Originally Posted by Hell Frog View Post
    lmao...

Before you start crafting theories, I'd like to tell you that they did this in the other game we were in. (Flashpoint)

Shit is going to be hilarious with one account.

So you can check that out if you want more context. Both were town that game, FYI

16. ISO #66

Quote Originally Posted by Calette View Post
    Before you start crafting theories, I'd like to tell you that they did this in the other game we were in. (Flashpoint)

Shit is going to be hilarious with one account.

So you can check that out if you want more context. Both were town that game, FYI
    I just read the first 15 pages.

I don't have the words, but I'm glad you brought it up. I've got a much better idea now.

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

Why is nobody discussing the reasoning behind my initial vote? It was the signup thread BTW, not the setup thread. Paladin was looking for fake claim room, and asking questions about disguisers

Instead it's Flashpoint all over again with silveka whining about everything
    you had reasons?

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

What the forum devoured:
    First I stated that we shouldn't waste more time with the Villa Edwin.

I said something about Calette posting fluffs, and included a pictured of a fluffy bunny.

Then I asked hell Frog is their opinion had changed after Calette pointed out that bad play seems to be a common thing for Empathy, and not unique to this game.

30. ISO #80

it is when the reason you have put is weak itself. this is upick the alginemtns are random assigned, good job on makingbad reasons yoru self
    Let's see, I give a reasoning to vote, albeit weak, to start conversation. It's ignored

You give no reason and then state that you won't discuss it until someone comes and explains it for you.

Hmm. Seriously can't tell if stupid on purpose or not here.

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

Let's see, I give a reasoning to vote, albeit weak, to start conversation. It's ignored

You give no reason and then state that you won't discuss it until someone comes and explains it for you.

Hmm. Seriously can't tell if stupid on purpose or not here.
    well when you say my reason is weak im just going to do the same to you.

i mean your reason in istelf is a fallacy cus like i said, the alignments are ranodomes so if you haev a VAILD point, im more then happy to hear something

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

What the forum devoured:
    First I stated that we shouldn't waste more time with the Villa Edwin.

I said something about Calette posting fluffs, and included a pictured of a fluffy bunny.

Then I asked hell Frog is their opinion had changed after Calette pointed out that bad play seems to be a common thing for Empathy, and not unique to this game.
    you seem to be directing that at me, thanks for your dicreditnig imputs, its funny you couldnt jsut get yoruself lynced

35. ISO #85

well when you say my reason is weak im just going to do the same to you.

i mean your reason in istelf is a fallacy cus like i said, the alignments are ranodomes so if you haev a VAILD point, im more then happy to hear something
    So you admit that you will claim that someone else's reasoning is weak...because they did the same to you? How is this the way to approach things?

36. ISO #86

Village*

As for your vote, I think the reason is as dumb as it gets. Might as well vote us because there's a tank in our avatar. The nazis had tanks, and Hitler was a nazi.
    Lol wut? Paladin asked questions specifically that would benefit a scum role, implying he was in a scum mindset when submitting a role. What does that have to do with Hitler. Bad analogy.

37. ISO #87

you seem to be directing that at me, thanks for your dicreditnig imputs, its funny you couldnt jsut get yoruself lynced
    You claim that you don't use logic when playing. Your other head simply insults everyone all day long.

Discrediting implies having a (good) reputation to harm in the first place. As long as you play like this, you could reveal as the Mayor and noone would take you seriously anyway.

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

Lol wut? Paladin asked questions specifically that would benefit a scum role, implying he was in a scum mindset when submitting a role. What does that have to do with Hitler. Bad analogy.
    It has to do nothing with Hitler, just like pre-rolecards posts have nothing to do with anything.

I was the one who submitted the role, by the way. Following your meta fluffs, you should not only unvote me, but sheep me al lday long, knowing how I favour Town because it's my dominant alignment by far.

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

So you admit that you will claim that someone else's reasoning is weak...because they did the same to you? How is this the way to approach things?
    nah, not really.im jsut doign it to you spcificly cus your using a false reasion, mins is weak

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

You claim that you don't use logic when playing. Your other head simply insults everyone all day long.

Discrediting implies having a (good) reputation to harm in the first place. As long as you play like this, you could reveal as the Mayor and noone would take you seriously anyway.
    considering how silver is not like at all and that she has called out scums more often then not, your makign a great job of yourself right now.

or should i remind you how she was practily the one who called out the scum team while you were sill trying to crclyejerk yourslef with trying to lynch me of the shittiest reason ever?

44. ISO #94

It has to do nothing with Hitler, just like pre-rolecards posts have nothing to do with anything.

I was the one who submitted the role, by the way. Following your meta fluffs, you should not only unvote me, but sheep me al lday long, knowing how I favour Town because it's my dominant alignment by far.
    Not that I'm complaining about your attitude to the game in and of itself, but your focus on calling people out on 'fluff posts' when we are not even 100 posts into the game strikes me as a weird diversion from your usual flippancy. For example, I remember that you once complained that I was taking the game too seriously by saying that people were not contributing enough after a similar number of posts. Care to explain?

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

Not that I'm complaining about your attitude to the game in and of itself, but your focus on calling people out on 'fluff posts' when we are not even 100 posts into the game strikes me as a weird diversion from your usual flippancy. For example, I remember that you once complained that I was taking the game too seriously by saying that people were not contributing enough after a similar number of posts. Care to explain?
    Context; some games have many pages of shitposting, while others enter the serious business phase pretty soon. This case is the latter, while that other game was a shitposting storm mixed with a no-lynch day.

47. ISO #97

cus i mostly filther out post by you because all you guys can seem to do is hate on me for whatever reason?
    Stop being a self-pitying, whiny codependent and you might see less 'hate'

Before you respond to this post with more whining, consider replacing that with some actual game-relevant content.

48. ISO #98

Stop being a self-pitying, whiny codependent and you might see less 'hate'

Before you respond to this post with more whining, consider replacing that with some actual game-relevant content.
    why should i? all you guys is do give hate so it only enforces what i do.

maybe if you guys stopped shitting on everythign i would not be so resentful

49. ISO #99

Context; some games have many pages of shitposting, while others enter the serious business phase pretty soon. This case is the latter, while that other game was a shitposting storm mixed with a no-lynch day.
    I accept this reasoning.

Do you think there's anything of note with SJ's contributions or do you think it's just him trolling? He's not been talked about a lot and we have enough focus on Empathy17.

50. ISO #100

why should i? all you guys is do give hate so it only enforces what i do.

maybe if you guys stopped shitting on everythign i would not be so resentful
    Why should you? Because you signed up for a game of Mafia, not for a drama pageant.

We asked you for reasoning behind a vote. Where's the hate in that? The supposed "hate" is only due to you failing to do anything relevant to the game, while spamming page after page with uncalled whining.