ZergPwner: 1-S2-1-1180547;tregpala: 1-S2-1-3596306

Account Name: ZergPwner
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-1180547
    In-Game Name: Otello

Account Name: tregpala
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-3596306
    In-Game Name: Charles Manson

Crimes Committed: Skyping, gamethrowing

Your Account Name: tempchar (was the player THROBBING HORSECOCK in the replay)
    Summary: ZergPwner and tregpala were skyping and threw the game at the end to give player 7 a win. I do not know if player 7 was skyping with them or not, as he did not seem to be associating himself with them. ZergPwner and tregpala played normally at the start at the game. After ZergPwner called marshall, the judge called court and several non-town roles died. It was after this point that ZergPwner claimed that his role was a "sheriff" and voted to have a player killed. The player was voted innocent and instead a mafia player was lynched, much to ZergPwner's disapproval.

ZergPwner then lynched the player he was previously going for, which turned out to be a spy. The spy had a good alibi, and the only reason why Zerg seemed to lynch him was because he was now a "sheriff."

It was then 3 towns against 1 arsonist. It was me, Zerg, and Tregpala. I was a confirmed investigator, because I had managed to investigate the judge and called out his role before his death (which was when he called court.) I investigated player 7, and he had crimes of arson. After reporting this to Zerg and Tregpala, we decided to vote 7. It was then that Zerg said "REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY" and voted to lynch me. Tregpala, the veteran, voted me aswell. The arsonist followed and I was lynched.

While this could be considered a horrible misunderstanding from these two players, the nail in the coffin is when BOTH OF THEM SUICIDED the following night, giving player 7 the solo arsonist win.

There is more evidence to prove that they gamethrew, for example ZergPala using -lynch day 2 when there was a guaranteed judge around; but I think the evidence I have provided is enough to conclude that these two players are toxic and skyped in order to give 7 a solo arsonist win. Again, I do not know if 7 is associated with these two players, so I would give him the benefit of the doubt.

-Mafia- (151).SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

Re: ZergPwner: 1-S2-1-1180547;tregpala: 1-S2-1-3596306

NAME / SC ID VERIFICATION
    ZergPwner: CORRECT: 1-S2-1-1180547
    tregpala: CORRECT: 1-S2-1-3596306

Respective Hotkeys
    ZergPwner: E
    tregpala: 1

Was the Game Result altered?
    Yes, both of these players coordinating to vote the Investigator along with the Arsonist and suicide at the end game gave what would have otherwise been a Town victory to the Arsonist.

Previous Offenses
    ZergPwner: Griefing (Kick Vote List): https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-4560480
    Intentional Game Throwing (Kick Vote List): https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-1180547

tregpala: Leave Train (On Hold): https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-s2-1-3596306

Player Offenses
    ZergPwner: Intentional Game-Throwing, Cheating
    tregpala: Intentional Game-Throwing, Cheating

Summary
    ZergPwner and tregpala enter this game in adjacent spots (1 and E) respectively suggesting that they are partied. Of note, the setup selected by the host contains a set role Marshall and a set role Judge (i.e. potentially leading to the outcome where the Judge can court after a Marshall activates and lynch several players). ZergPwner rolls Marshall (Otello - #1) and tregpala rolls Veteran (Charles Manson - #4). Nothing remarkable occurs on Day 1, Night 1, or Day 2.

On Day 3, ZergPwner activates as Marshall, which of course results in the Judge calling court. This leads to the death of one Town player and two members of the Mafia, which is a good outcome despite ZergPwner's poor decision.

On Day 4, ZergPwner declares himself to the Sheriff (despite having previously activated as Marshall) and accuses #10 of being evil. #10 is voted up to trial by acquitted on a 3-3 vote. Eventually the Godfather is voted up to trial, suicides, but before doing so, suggests that #7 is the Arsonist.

On Day 5, #10 is voted up, suggests that #7 may be the Arsonist, but is voted guilty by the rest of the players and is revealed to by a Spy.

On Day 6, #3 reveals himself to be an Investigator and claims that #7 is the Arsonist. #3 is now the third player to make this suggestion to the Town (after the Godfather and Spy). Nevertheless, ZergPwner and tregpala vote #3 in a coordinated fashion (i.e. at the exact same time and without any discussion whatsoever), which raises suspicion of collaborating / Skyping. The Arsonist of course votes for #3 as well, putting him on trial. Each of ZergPwner, tregpala, and the Arsonist vote #3 guilty and he is revealed to be the Investigator.

On Night 6, each of ZergPwner and tregpala suicide giving the Arsonist the solo win. This is a clear example of intentional game-throwing given there was no legitimate purpose to suicide at this point in the game.

I also conclude that ZergPwner and tregpala were Skyping or otherwise communicating outside of the game. Both players coordinated their votes against #3 without any in-game discussion, which would have absolutely been expected during that critical juncture at the game. The Arsonist, who was accused by three different players, had not even defended himself and somehow both ZergPwner and tregpala concluded without any discussion to vote simultaneously for the Investigator claimant. Also, both these players decided to suicide at the end of the game -- double coordinated suicides are extremely rare outside of deliberate action. Coincidentally, ZergPwner and tregpala just happened to enter this game in adjacent spots, suggesting they were partied as well.

Given Cheating is a more serious offense than Intentional Game Throwing, I have looked at the suggested punishments for cheating here. ZergPwner has two prior offenses and a third offense of cheating would typically call for a Ban List x 4. tregpala has one prior offense and a second offense of cheating would typically call for a Ban List x 2. Those are the punishments that I recommend here. Although both players also game-threw, that seemed incidental to their cheating and coordination this game. Also, their ban list recommendations seem sufficiently punitive here.

Recommended Action
    ZergPwner: Ban List x 4
    tregpala: Ban List x 2

Additional Notes
    Thank you for this report. This was an egregious instance of intentional game-throwing and cheating (out of game communication, likely Skyping).
    Last edited by DarknessB; April 3rd, 2016 at 08:09 PM.

3. ISO #3

Re: ZergPwner: 1-S2-1-1180547;tregpala: 1-S2-1-3596306

1-S2-1-1180547
    1-S2-1-3596306

4x Watchlisted.

We generally don't consider reports more than two years old as additional weight for punishment, and we generally don't banlist without watchlisting first; as such, I've lowered the recommendation. They'll either straighten up or we can punish more severely next time.