2. ISO #252

3. ISO #253

4. ISO #254

5. ISO #255

Re: S-FM 185 Some Random Scenario

Calix:
    tonnages(thats a word right?) of stuff

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing
    Doing a review of his posts lets me believe that my vote is justified and continues to be. Many of these posts indicates how he is not the jester and is a safe lynch.
    1. attacks without defense
    2. relies upon others for defense
    3. director of night actions in that special way

Let's lynch.
    While this is true, didn't I do points 1 and 3? I don't follow how they make TDL scummy and not me.

I only think that TDL is unlikely to be Jester because of Mikecall/ SP. Which posts signal that he's NOT Jester? Not being scared of Investigatives doesn't count.
    I was talking about his special night action which he would have mentioned if he was the jester 185 Instead he threatens with it.

Funce:
    Said the same things he said just a little while ago. And voted me with odd lettering, which indicates he is afraid of a hammer? What was the vote count then?

Things concerning TheDarkestLight:
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    There is need for scum to do contribute and that's because it helps them blend in or appear as strong town. Whether it is the sites meta or not, I hear you say that you hate meta, so why use site meta as an excuse?

As for SP, an ML could help the Jester as due to the two, likely three heals most likely means no deaths tonight.
    I don't get why you keep talking about a 3 heal night, I highly doubt that is what the jester will do tonight.

Mikecall:
    Posted about no-lynch vs. lynch
    Wasn't too exciting.

Sen:
    Made a good post in #223 actually
    While I don't like being continually discredited he does good mediating though. It seems quite townish.

Like I said; there's a difference from fluffs and actual contribution/scumhunting. Contributions lead to further discussion and new information. Scum doesn't need to contribute in order to blend in, they just need to look like they contribute.
    I have to ask why he doesn't take into account playstyles at the same time.

TheDarkestLight:
    Only interacted with Calix after I left.
    @TheDarkestLight Stance on everyone except Calix please. Opinion on me/Sen interactions please.

6. ISO #256

7. ISO #257

8. ISO #258

9. ISO #259

10. ISO #260

11. ISO #261

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

14. ISO #264

If I'm Town Boy, then I'd heal Sen. I am aware that he picked me, so I might heal my 'town only because the others are scummy fucks' town Funce instead. You have fun with that.

If I'm Town Girl, then I'd investigate TDL, for obvious reasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

15. ISO #265

16. ISO #266

17. ISO #267

18. ISO #268

19. ISO #269

20. ISO #270

Quote Originally Posted by Mikecall View Post
    That just gives me the question on why would they choose funce over other candidates?
    I am going to assume it's because they didn't think Funce would be protected. Low post count, background lurker...I wouldn't say that the Mafia was interested in killing the Jester.

However, that is mere speculation. As it stands, I am comfortable with placing my vote back where it belongs.

-vote TheDarkestLight
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

21. ISO #271

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    I am going to assume it's because they didn't think Funce would be protected. Low post count, background lurker...I wouldn't say that the Mafia was interested in killing the Jester.

However, that is mere speculation. As it stands, I am comfortable with placing my vote back where it belongs.

-vote TheDarkestLight
    Its interesting, but I do agree,

But here is a question, if you where the "so said mafia", who would you target and why?
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Not even Mikecall reads Mikecall as Town. :)

22. ISO #272

Its interesting, but I do agree,

But here is a question, if you where the "so said mafia", who would you target and why?
    Not going to answer because a) that is a dumb fucking question, b) the real Mafia will easily lie and c) it will waste time.

I know we didn't coordinate night actions at all, but I am mulling over the pros and cons of a mass reveal. Any objections?

At the least, having the last Town Guy reveal would be useful.

23. ISO #273

Not going to answer because a) that is a dumb fucking question, b) the real Mafia will easily lie and c) it will waste time.

I know we didn't coordinate night actions at all, but I am mulling over the pros and cons of a mass reveal. Any objections?

At the least, having the last Town Guy reveal would be useful.
    I am not against a mass reveal, and would be equally as helpful in deducing the numbers for who is potential mafia + jester and who isnt.

24. ISO #274

I am not against a mass reveal, and would be equally as helpful in deducing the numbers for who is potential mafia + jester and who isnt.
    I'll wait to see if anyone has any objections before I launch straight into it.

25. ISO #275

26. ISO #276

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    I don't really like massclaims during the early game, but this is a 6 players setup and we already wasted day 1 with a no-lynch, so sure, why not.
    That's three people, including someone I town-read.

Ladies first or do you wish to break tradition?

27. ISO #277

28. ISO #278

Do I count as a lady if I'm Town Girl? Secondpassing appears to be a girl as well. I wasn't expecting that.
    Mikecall, do you want to pipe up?

29. ISO #279

Also secondpassing's slot might actually be the Jester Girl.

30. ISO #280

31. ISO #281

Well, its taking up a lot, but counting as a town girl is so cool .
    Are you claiming Town Girl? What is your feedback?

32. ISO #282

I just checked and Funce never gave his actions in the chat

33. ISO #283

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

36. ISO #286

But wait, if sen found that secondpassing was a girl, and I found Calix to be a girl, that means that the jester girl must of used her redirect onto one of the others.

Thats an interesting concept.

37. ISO #287

But wait, if sen found that secondpassing was a girl, and I found Calix to be a girl, that means that the jester girl must of used her redirect onto one of the others.

Thats an interesting concept.
    Informed tell. You assume that the Jester redirected and not the Mafia.

38. ISO #288

Informed tell. You assume that the Jester redirected and not the Mafia.
    It could of been both the jester and the mafia who could of given us different tells.
    So lets say it was, then it would mean that both me and sen where given different feedback or we both could of targetted both the jester if the mafia and the jester did target us.

39. ISO #289

It could of been both the jester and the mafia who could of given us different tells.
    So lets say it was, then it would mean that both me and sen where given different feedback or we both could of targetted both the jester if the mafia and the jester did target us.
    Not quite what I meant with the term 'informed tell'

Allow me to make things interesting, as one of you two must be lying.

I am a Town Girl.

TDL came up as a Guy.

Assuming I was not redirected, that is a 50% chance of scum right there.

40. ISO #290

I find it sketchy that you conveniently checked the one person other than me who had already claimed (if the statement before that vote on TDL isn't a soft claim, I don't know what is). Why would you pick to investigate Calix?

Another issue right know is that I was pretty sure Mikecall was the Jester, and Secondpassing the Mafia, not the other way around. I've been reading the first day again, and my reads still make a lot more sense than the current scenario.

I'll be back in some 15 minutes and try to make sense of this.

41. ISO #291

I find it sketchy that you conveniently checked the one person other than me who had already claimed (if the statement before that vote on TDL isn't a soft claim, I don't know what is). Why would you pick to investigate Calix?

Another issue right know is that I was pretty sure Mikecall was the Jester, and Secondpassing the Mafia, not the other way around. I've been reading the first day again, and my reads still make a lot more sense than the current scenario.

I'll be back in some 15 minutes and try to make sense of this.
    So with the claims shown at the current moment: Here is the combinations:

Calix + Sen being Town Girl = Mikecall Being Jester
    Calix + Mikecall being Town Girl = Sen Being Jester
    Mikecall + Sen being Town Girl = Calix Being Jester

I highly doubt that the third option would be chosen since you would vote unwillingly on me knowing that either me and you would be Town Girl,
    But I am eliminating the possibility of one of these claims to be mafia until TDL and Toadette show up to claim what they are.

42. ISO #292

I hate to toot my own trumpet here, but what exactly do I get out of claiming incriminating feedback on a player...who I have consistently scum-read...who has not claimed or appeared in the thread...that would merit a lynch on him...if I was Jester?

43. ISO #293

I hate to toot my own trumpet here, but what exactly do I get out of claiming incriminating feedback on a player...who I have consistently scum-read...who has not claimed or appeared in the thread...that would merit a lynch on him...if I was Jester?
    True, but we shouldnt get ahead of ourselves, we have a full 48 hours to utilise and get a good lynch going. But depending on what Second / Toadette claims and TheDarkestLight, we can the assume a winning strategy from it.

44. ISO #294

The Mafia couldn't have redirected me, since Funce died, and all actions target the same player.

45. ISO #295

46. ISO #296

But it could of also lead to the jester also redirecting you.
    Because from the evidence gained, we have 3 Town Girl claims atm, which means 1 of these 3 cases

1. Mentioned in post #291
    2. Have the mafia claiming Town Girl to hide from detection (With the use of redirect to give fake claims)
    3. Will depend on what both Toadette and The Darkest Claims (For third option)

But there is a certainty, that either one of us was redirected or one of us is giving false information.

47. ISO #297

The Mafia couldn't have redirected me, since Funce died, and all actions target the same player.
    This is a good point. I retract my claim about Mikecall's post.

48. ISO #298

Random things worth being mentioned:

- Mikecall has yet to explain why he targeted Calix, who he read as Town, and after not using the night chat to announce his intentions. It's also important to mention that Calix had pretty much already claimed by the time Mikecall claimed himself.

- Funce was supersheeping me all day long. His death could very well be an attempt at weakening the train on Secondpassing.

- In the case I was actually redirected, we must assume that said redirection had the intent of making Secondpassing look innocent (because no girl is ever getting lynched).

- All of those who failed to call their actions during the night chat should explain why they did so, and more importatly, why they failed to argue against it during the night.

49. ISO #299

Not quite what I meant with the term 'informed tell'

Allow me to make things interesting, as one of you two must be lying.

I am a Town Girl.

TDL came up as a Guy.

Assuming I was not redirected, that is a 50% chance of scum right there.
    I am in fact the Town Guy, so unless you see someone else claiming it, you should take your vote off.

Oh no, I didn't appear instantly after day chat opened.

So Sen claims girl, Calix claims Girl, Sen claims that SP/Toadette came up as a girl and Mikecall claims he's a girl, that's four when there are two town girls, both the Jester and Mafia are there.

So yeah, unless Toadette comes rolling in saying Sen lied I'm confirmed.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

50. ISO #300

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    I am in fact the Town Guy, so unless you see someone else claiming it, you should take your vote off.

Oh no, I didn't appear instantly after day chat opened.

So Sen claims girl, Calix claims Girl, Sen claims that SP/Toadette came up as a girl and Mikecall claims he's a girl, that's four when there are two town girls, both the Jester and Mafia are there.

So yeah, unless Toadette comes rolling in saying Sen lied I'm confirmed.
    Now we wait for Toadette now.