S-FM 185 Some Random Scenario - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

Re: S-FM 185 Some Random Scenario

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    I've just noticed that you keep calling secondpleb a she.
    I'm pretty sure someone called her him a she the first time we played to gether, and I just assumed that was the case, since he never corrected me.

Sometimes it's hard to know in a site where Titus is a girl, and Carolina is a guy. d:[/QUOTE]

2. ISO #152

Honestly, I cannot see why he would act the way he did in the first few hours as Mafia. It doesn't make a lot of sense from that perspective to me.

Imagine he's Mafia. Now read his first posts and tell us how plausible you think that is.
    Mm, I see.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Survivor: Survive until the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Barkley Beard View Post
    Oh christ what has he done

3. ISO #153

I like how Calix finally did what I said after I suggested it, she just left it casually and a bit afterwards in hopes we forgot.

Please Calix, OMGUS harder and make yourself scummier than you already are.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

4. ISO #154

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    I'm pretty sure someone called her him a she the first time we played to gether, and I just assumed that was the case, since he never corrected me.

Sometimes it's hard to know in a site where Titus is a girl, and Carolina is a guy. d:
    [/QUOTE]

I don't know shit about him either. From his posts, I just have the impression that he's a weedy 15-year-old nerdy guy who trembles behind his computer screen while he adjusts his glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by Funce View Post
    Mm, I see.
    So, your conclusions are? Do you agree with my assessment? If not, why? If so, why?
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

5. ISO #155

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    I like how Calix finally did what I said after I suggested it, she just left it casually and a bit afterwards in hopes we forgot.

Please Calix, OMGUS harder and make yourself scummier than you already are.
    I'm not getting into an argument with you now. You can wait.

I voted you after Mikecall's potential slip, thus making it very likely that he is the Jester. My vote is consistent.
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

6. ISO #156

@Calix: My qualm with Secondpassing as Jester is that he seems to be trying to fly low. I've had my vote on her since the early game, while nobody else seems to be giving her much thought other than a "meh, could be scum", and she isn't reacting to that in a way a Jester would -ie; reassuring people that she's scum and consolidating those reads into votes-.

Mikecall, on the other hand, started focusing on me as soon as I removed that vote, while ignoring questions addressed to him, which everybody understands as the easiest way to both look scummy and piss people off. In short, I think he's begging for votes and he would be getting them in any other game without a Jester in play.

7. ISO #157

8. ISO #158

So, your conclusions are? Do you agree with my assessment? If not, why? If so, why?[/QUOTE]

Oh yes.
    That sort of attention garnering would be hella difficult to pull off and totally unnecessary as Mafia.

--
    *Had rest of post but got to "." and completely forgot*
    I love Iced_Monopoly.

9. ISO #159

So, your conclusions are? Do you agree with my assessment? If not, why? If so, why?
    Oh yes.
    That sort of attention garnering would be hella difficult to pull off and totally unnecessary as Mafia.

--
    *Had rest of post but got to "." and completely forgot*

fixed.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.

10. ISO #160

11. ISO #161

@Calix: My qualm with Secondpassing as Jester is that he seems to be trying to fly low. I've had my vote on her since the early game, while nobody else seems to be giving her much thought other than a "meh, could be scum", and she isn't reacting to that in a way a Jester would -ie; reassuring people that she's scum and consolidating those reads into votes-.

Mikecall, on the other hand, started focusing on me as soon as I removed that vote, while ignoring questions addressed to him, which everybody understands as the easiest way to both look scummy and piss people off. In short, I think he's begging for votes and he would be getting them in any other game without a Jester in play.
    I don't actually know his gender, so keep calling him a her if you want. I just pointed it out randomly.

But moving back on track, I haven't seen secondpassing online much, so I don't know if that's a valid defense. That is why I am waiting for them to arrive before we can jump to conclusions. secondpassing is not a very aggressive person so I don't think they would be as capable of drawing attention to them when you have stronger personalities like Sen, Calix, TDL on the block.

Your point about Mikecall is valid. It is possible that with the slip we found that he was aiming for a deliberate 'scum slip' that would incriminate him.

12. ISO #162

I'm not getting into an argument with you now. You can wait.

I voted you after Mikecall's potential slip, thus making it very likely that he is the Jester. My vote is consistent.
    Not really. You just needed a convenient excuse.

13. ISO #163

Not really. You just needed a convenient excuse.
    Fancy commenting on anything else or are you just going to keep tunneling on one person? I'm the only thing you have given more than a passing glance at today, and that was only after I dared suggest that your posts were lacking.

14. ISO #164

Ugh, these posts are out of order.

"Hey, look! I don't understand the Jester's wincon. I cannot be the Jester!"
    That sounds so darn feigned, you(Sen), not Mikecall. Mikecall does these things, and its exactly what I do. He simply had an honest overlooking of crucial information.

I'd like other people's input on Mikecall. He isn't Town, and I still think he's likely the Jester, which is why I am not voting him anymore, but I might be biased because of my early read on him.
    Mostly based off of meta, Mikecall is an enormous townread of mine. When he acts this helpful and THIS insightful, I highly doubt he is doing either a mafia or jester play. It makes no sense from both of these perspectives. Let's say he is scum, at one point he will slip or help town do actions way too much and will out himself. The mafia will know this and try to go against it.

As jester, I fail to see how acting so townie would get yourself lynched.

Your wanting to think of other people's thoughts is not typical of you, and is not town indicative of you.

I'm not voting you because your play can easily be coming from a Jester or Mafia pretending to be one, complete with begging for votes and more discredits. I like to see how everyone else responds to get the bigger picture.
    Is this Calix recognizing her limitations? I'd like to think so. I think most people would find that "how everyone else responds" to be scummy but in her case I find it a genuine attempt opening her mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikecall View Post
    Loving the assumption of me being jester, oh what will I ever do, how will I ever win, I will be victorious , gosh if you dont even get my sarcasm, sometimes I just wonder

Also, I am only asking, gosh, criticising my points just makes you awfully more suspicious than what would of been needed, please go on.
    Mikecall, if you're the town I think you are, can you stop defending yourself when being called jester? If we don't vote you that's great, that means you win.

Pretty much. Whether you are unto something or not, that discussion was mostly a pissing contest between the two of you.

Your early arguments against me: You accussed me of feigned anger, then focused on the style I was using at that point (laconic replies), said I wasn't scumhunting, and were somehow suprised by my WIFOMASTER PLAN 9000, knowing that I am one with the WIFON and that I'm never to be taken at face value, not in every reply, at the very least.

Then calling seconpassing seconpleb, immediatly presenting her as someone whose arguments aren't to be taken seriously, then called her opportunist.

And now the TDL thing.

You have focused a lot in attacks to things that are irrelevant when considered on their own, and a lot of your pushes have been based on interpretations of a single word or line (he's feigning this, she's being opportunistic, he's trying to make you think that), without really backing them up with some solid evidence.

I don't think you are scum, because scum rarely tries to get into fights with this many players, especially in such a small setup, so you are either being your aggressive town self, or the Jester.

[TDL]He isn't the Jester. I'd say slightly Town. It's not that I've seen many particularly townie things from him, but rather than there's a single Mafia in this game and I have others higher on my list of suspects.

I also think secondpassing is a good candidate for scum.
    Calix is acting in her usual town manner I believe. Just because she likes to call me secondpleb is derogratory and is taking my voice out of the picture, I think thats just how she thinks of me.
    The most (lost the word for it here, but the word that describes she hit the nail into the coffin without killing someone) is that she hasn't yet called me an idiot yet. So far, pretty townie.

I find TDL to be my top mafia candidate, as his posts make no sense from a jester perspective. I find that his posts mirror Mikecall's in some ways, that sense of defensive (and hidden aggressiveness) to be mafia/town behavior.
    Mikecall is so much more open than TDL though. I can agree with your not the jester point.

If you are going to call me scum, why don't you just say it like it is?

Yellow is to indicate unsure to null reads, anything I would indicate in red would be for either being potential mafia or jester, but for what I was saying about funce and sen, both can be categorised into different categories:

Funce being potential mafia candidate but claims from meta he works better under pressure, so we can see what his responses will be.

Sen, has showed signs of both town and mafia qualities, with some of his posts easing towards mafia / jester in the first part of his posts, but also from his latest posts, showed some town qualities.
    I am going to go opposite with Calix's reads on Mikecall. Mikecall has had his second change of playstyle, last time he did this, he was town. I don't know what sorts of PM's you guys had after last game, but I'm assuming it did happen and that Mikecall learned a lot to put into his TOWN play. No reason for him to change for his scum play.

I would totally agree with the Sen post. I initially read him (Sen) as the jester due to his early obsession with the jester role ( I say obsession from my point of view) then went on to post some WIFOM. Doesn't make sense to post some WIFOM as jester, only as mafia. But since then he has ceased to do any of this sort of post. I'm having a hard time reading him so I will be making an ISO later.

Calix [80 town, 20 jester) won't vote
    TheDarkestLight (60 mafia 40 town) current vote
    Mikecall (90 town 10 mafia) won't vote
    Sen (50 town 30 mafia 20 jester)
    Funce (70 mafia 30 town) mostly based upon his lack of too many posts, I did like his observation of surface level posts though, won't vote until later today

What does this mean?
    TDL is the clear scum to me
    Sen is for some reason being hard to read and I don't understand why
    Everything Funce says is the exactly the same as what Sen says, I don't like it

It's still a misrep, no matter your alignment. >_>
    Could be I just wrote that other post, but I'm just going to put my faith into players knowing when they are tunneling. I hope Sen focuses on something other than defending at one point, because I fail to see how misrep hurts you...

Its an interesting situation. Its kind of like a board game I know. One card wins, one card loses, the rest is wrong and allow the other team to move.

I've managed to narrow down the scum to either you, secondpassing, or Sen.
    I have no intention of being deceived by another Firebringer(Sen), I think that based off current posts and this one. You are incredibly scummy.
    And I believe that Secondpassing's posts lack depth.
    Current situation now, is looking quite good! I think your the mafia and secondpassing is the jester.

I have no intentions of lurking, Calix.
    At the end of things, I realize I haven't included a single TDL post.

@Mikecall How experienced are you as a player?

15. ISO #165

Reads:
    Calix [80 town, 20 jester) won't vote
    TheDarkestLight (60 mafia 40 town) current vote
    Mikecall (90 town 10 mafia) won't vote
    Sen (50 town 30 mafia 20 jester)
    Funce (70 mafia 30 town) mostly based upon his lack of too many posts, I did like his observation of surface level posts though, won't vote until later today

16. ISO #166

I appreciate the effort. However, I feel like your read of Mikecall does not take into account the fact that he scum-slipped about the Jester's win-con. How do you come to your town-read of him with that information?

17. ISO #167

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Ugh, these posts are out of order.

That sounds so darn feigned, you(Sen), not Mikecall. Mikecall does these things, and its exactly what I do. He simply had an honest overlooking of crucial information.
    This doesn't make sense when Mikecall explained twice that he KNEW the Jester's win condition.

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing
    Mostly based off of meta, Mikecall is an enormous townread of mine. When he acts this helpful and THIS insightful, I highly doubt he is doing either a mafia or jester play. It makes no sense from both of these perspectives. Let's say he is scum, at one point he will slip or help town do actions way too much and will out himself. The mafia will know this and try to go against it.

As jester, I fail to see how acting so townie would get yourself lynched.
    Not gonna lie, I think the tips I gave him after R+J have led to this new play-style. While it's appreciated, I don't think it's necessarily town-aligned.

Is this Calix recognizing her limitations? I'd like to think so. I think most people would find that "how everyone else responds" to be scummy but in her case I find it a genuine attempt opening her mind...Calix is acting in her usual town manner I believe. Just because she likes to call me secondpleb is derogratory and is taking my voice out of the picture, I think thats just how she thinks of me.
    The most (lost the word for it here, but the word that describes she hit the nail into the coffin without killing someone) is that she hasn't yet called me an idiot yet. So far, pretty townie.
    I'm impressed at secondpassing taking off the drunk goggles and not blindly tunneling. Hope springs anew?

What did you make of my 100% legit read of you as a secondary school nerdy kid? <3

Also the word you're looking for is 'damning'. The word is 'damning'

You haven't given me the opportunity to insult your intelligence that much, sweetie.

I find TDL to be my top mafia candidate, as his posts make no sense from a jester perspective. I find that his posts mirror Mikecall's in some ways, that sense of defensive (and hidden aggressiveness) to be mafia/town behavior.
    Mikecall is so much more open than TDL though. I can agree with your not the jester point.

In all seriousness, these reads are not complete piles of shit burning in a paper bag on my doorstep, despite the massive oversight required to actively town-read Mikey boy. By that, I mean that they sound more authentic than last game. Small mercies.

I am going to go opposite with Calix's reads on Mikecall. Mikecall has had his second change of playstyle, last time he did this, he was town. I don't know what sorts of PM's you guys had after last game, but I'm assuming it did happen and that Mikecall learned a lot to put into his TOWN play. No reason for him to change for his scum play.
    Well I mostly just told him that he was being a massive sheep and that he should stick to his guns more often. There's not a lot of PMing going on and they aren't personal so.

I would totally agree with the Sen post. I initially read him (Sen) as the jester due to his early obsession with the jester role ( I say obsession from my point of view) then went on to post some WIFOM. Doesn't make sense to post some WIFOM as jester, only as mafia. But since then he has ceased to do any of this sort of post. I'm having a hard time reading him so I will be making an ISO later.
    Why do you think WIFOM isn't a Jester tactic?

ISOs are fine, but a reminder that including posts with the comments 'shitpost', 'fluff', 'shitpost' does not a good ISO make. Only include RELEVANT posts.

18. ISO #168

I appreciate the effort. However, I feel like your read of Mikecall does not take into account the fact that he scum-slipped about the Jester's win-con. How do you come to your town-read of him with that information?
    Wow you type fast, I'm still working on TDL and Sen as we speak.
    Mikecall hasn't ever scum slipped in my presence, only town slipped. If he really was jester I expect him to think about it more and control the words he chooses.

19. ISO #169

Wow you type fast, I'm still working on TDL and Sen as we speak.
    Mikecall hasn't ever scum slipped in my presence, only town slipped. If he really was jester I expect him to think about it more and control the words he chooses.
    He made several posts where he said 'jester being lynched means town/ mafia loses' and then he asks 'does the jester being lynched end the game?' I think this is an intentional slip designed for us to lynch him.

And yes, I do type fast when need be.

20. ISO #170

This doesn't make sense when Mikecall explained twice that he KNEW the Jester's win condition.

Not gonna lie, I think the tips I gave him after R+J have led to this new play-style. While it's appreciated, I don't think it's necessarily town-aligned.

You don't? I have a feeling he would be like me, trying to hide his real reads if he was scum.

I'm impressed at secondpassing taking off the drunk goggles and not blindly tunneling. Hope springs anew?

What did you make of my 100% legit read of you as a secondary school nerdy kid? <3

Also the word you're looking for is 'damning'. The word is 'damning'

You haven't given me the opportunity to insult your intelligence that much, sweetie.

I'm never drunk. I do get euphoric(?) though.
    I don't like swearing if I can help it, some words just make so much sense in some areas though.
    It's a personal crusade against vulgar speech.

In all seriousness, these reads are not complete piles of shit burning in a paper bag on my doorstep, despite the massive oversight required to actively town-read Mikey boy. By that, I mean that they sound more authentic than last game. Small mercies.

Well I mostly just told him that he was being a massive sheep and that he should stick to his guns more often. There's not a lot of PMing going on and they aren't personal so.

Well he surely is since he's typing quite a bit in depth stuff. I can't imagine a Mikecall being so through as a jester. Could be my own limitations since I can't do it myself.

Why do you think WIFOM isn't a Jester tactic?
    RLVG
    It didn't work and I don't think anybody here but Sen and TheDarkestLight would attempt this. Which is why I am reconsidering TDL as possible jester as well.

ISOs are fine, but a reminder that including posts with the comments 'shitpost', 'fluff', 'shitpost' does not a good ISO make. Only include RELEVANT posts.

TDL doesn't post fluff, well no actually he does and I think it will be good to point it out.
    I guess I can work on Sen and TDL later. Answers in orange.

pedit: Internet reset ugh.

21. ISO #171

He made several posts where he said 'jester being lynched means town/ mafia loses' and then he asks 'does the jester being lynched end the game?' I think this is an intentional slip designed for us to lynch him.

And yes, I do type fast when need be.
    Okay, you've reinspired me to go look again at those posts.

22. ISO #172

Originally Posted by secondpassing
    Thats nice to know you have a town read already. How do you feel about that one lynch to lose, one lynch to lose[this was meant to say win], and another lynch to start losing options?
    Its an interesting situation. Its kind of like a board game I know. One card wins, one card loses, the rest is wrong and allow the other team to move.

Orginally Posted by Funce
    I have no intention of being deceived by another Firebringer(Sen), I think that based off current posts and this one. You are incredibly scummy.
    Current situation now, is looking quite good! I think your the mafia and secondpassing is the jester.

I would absolutely love to see some quotes Funce because I fear my personal biases against players hinders the view that I see.
    Normally I bundle a pile of quotes to find the most juicy ones.

As for the first part, I wanted to know how you FELT about the state of the game. Nice comparison anyways.

23. ISO #173

You don't? I have a feeling he would be like me, trying to hide his real reads if he was scum.
    To what end? If he's Mafia, he needs the Jester dead as much as the next person. If he's Jester, the only person he'd deliberately town-read is the player he thinks is Mafia. Neither require a giant stretch.

I'm never drunk. I do get euphoric(?) though.
    I don't like swearing if I can help it, some words just make so much sense in some areas though.
    It's a personal crusade against vulgar speech.
    Euphoric?

Damning is a swear word? secondpleb confirmed Mormon.

Well he surely is since he's typing quite a bit in depth stuff. I can't imagine a Mikecall being so through as a jester. Could be my own limitations since I can't do it myself.
    "He's putting in effort! Scum never put in effort, must be town."

Standard jester strategies (trolling and L0 wolfing) would not work very well in this setup.

24. ISO #174

To what end? If he's Mafia, he needs the Jester dead as much as the next person. If he's Jester, the only person he'd deliberately town-read is the player he thinks is Mafia. Neither require a giant stretch.

"He's putting in effort! Scum never put in effort, must be town."

Standard jester strategies (trolling and L0 wolfing) would not work very well in this setup.

I'm thinking about this but I can't see how this works. I think he would instead have to deliberately scum-read a town player, because if the mafia died he loses.

Funce
    Calix
    TheDarkestlight
    Secondpassing
    Sen
    If we go by what you say, that means he actually thinks you or TDL is the scum.

Whats L0 wolfing?

25. ISO #175

26. ISO #176

I'm thinking about this but I can't see how this works. I think he would instead have to deliberately scum-read a town player, because if the mafia died he loses.

If we go by what you say, that means he actually thinks you or TDL is the scum.

Whats L0 wolfing?
    My thought process was that the Jester would want to avoid the night kill, so may attempt to buddy with his Mafia reads in an attempt to evade that.

I don't understand your jump here. He explicitly said that he thinks Funce/ Sen are the scum and that yellow = null (for some reason he thinks you are 100% null)

To be really basic, L0 entails the simplest, most obvious scum strategies/ attitudes you can think of. Almost no WIFOM required.

27. ISO #177

28. ISO #178

If my gender, beliefs, philosophies, and attitudes are bothering you so much that you can't read me I'll be happy to answer those suspicions of yours.

Otherwise I'll just remain pleasantly "amused" at who you think I am.
    I'm poking you so that you tell me about yourself, not so I can scum/ town read you better. I know almost nothing about you after all.

My theory remains strong until given a reason to assume otherwise.

29. ISO #179

My thought process was that the Jester would want to avoid the night kill, so may attempt to buddy with his Mafia reads in an attempt to evade that.

I don't understand your jump here. He explicitly said that he thinks Funce/ Sen are the scum and that yellow = null (for some reason he thinks you are 100% null)

To be really basic, L0 entails the simplest, most obvious scum strategies/ attitudes you can think of. Almost no WIFOM required.
    My jump was:

Mikecall thinks TDL/Calix are town
    Jester buddies with mafia (Calix equation)
    town -> scum

30. ISO #180

Calix already pointed out that Mikecall was well aware of this information. You are just defending him for no good reason.

Mostly based off of meta, Mikecall is an enormous townread of mine. When he acts this helpful and THIS insightful, I highly doubt he is doing either a mafia or jester play. It makes no sense from both of these perspectives.
    He hasn't done anything resembling scumhunting. This only confirms that you are townreading him for the sake of it.

Your wanting to think of other people's thoughts is not typical of you, and is not town indicative of you.
    I'm aware that if I push hard on someone, there's a pretty big chance that said person will be the lynch of the day. And while it's true that I rarely care much about what others think once I've nailed down the scum, me having confirmation bias here could cost us the game. It's important to know your limitations. I sure know mine.

Do I need to bring apples and oranges?
    Have I said I think you are scum? Yes.
    Am I voting you? Yes.
    Do I want you lynched? Yes.

I hope Sen focuses on something other than defending at one point, because I fail to see how misrep hurts you...
    Defending what? Other than first page Calix, noone has made any noteworthy case against me. A defense requires an attack.

Misreps hurt because they are effectively ad hominems, and a player being bad is only important when considering a policy lynch.

31. ISO #181

My jump was:

Mikecall thinks TDL/Calix are town
    Jester buddies with mafia (Calix equation)
    town -> scum
    Ah, you applied my theory to the Jester suspect. Okay, that makes more sense.

Mind you, that assumes that Mikecall is Jester and acted in accordance with my theory, so I don't think that necessarily means he scum-read TDL (this was made before TDL and I fought)

I am inclined to be massively biased since Mikecall had TDL as a town read, so I am not reliable here.

32. ISO #182

I'm poking you so that you tell me about yourself, not so I can scum/ town read you better. I know almost nothing about you after all.

My theory remains strong until given a reason to assume otherwise.
    This post is consuming me. I'll think about it since I kind of like where I am now.

33. ISO #183

This post is consuming me. I'll think about it since I kind of like where I am now.
    Here I'll translate.

TELL ME MORE ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL LIFE PLS THIS HAS NO RELEVANCE TO THE GAME LOL

Tah dah, I am pro scum-reader.

I am also really tired, so my posts will suck ass.

34. ISO #184

Calix already pointed out that Mikecall was well aware of this information. You are just defending him for no good reason.

He hasn't done anything resembling scumhunting. This only confirms that you are townreading him for the sake of it.

I'm aware that if I push hard on someone, there's a pretty big chance that said person will be the lynch of the day. And while it's true that I rarely care much about what others think once I've nailed down the scum, me having confirmation bias here could cost us the game. It's important to know your limitations. I sure know mine.

Do I need to bring apples and oranges?
    Have I said I think you are scum? Yes.
    Am I voting you? Yes.
    Do I want you lynched? Yes.

Defending what? Other than first page Calix, noone has made any noteworthy case against me. A defense requires an attack.

Misreps hurt because they are effectively ad hominems, and a player being bad is only important when considering a policy lynch.
    You're right, at this point I am. I'm distracted right now, I said I would go back to review his posts and haven't done so yet since I don't have a good picture of everyone just yet. I have yet to consider the words of TheDarkestLight, and yours in context with other player's posts. So yes, expect something on Mikecall soon, I'll do it now since both of you are on.

No? Mikecall doesn't exactly scumhunt, ever. He does usually try to appear as town and setup spec. He's doing a more in-depth analysis of it, so no he's still town.

It might be out of context but i'm pretty sure she said you were a jester or something. If people think you are a jester, there really isn't a point in pushing it unless you are jester and want to get lynched. Everyone else except Funce has pushed back against this sort of jester suspicion and it makes no sense. You = jester = less time spent.

35. ISO #185

Except me, and at the end of things, Calix too.
    I find that you repeating "be that stupid" is not sufficient for you or Sen because your self-awareness gives you the ability to change the attitude to hide it.

A: K

B: I don't need to mention your read as your read had no influence on mine.

C: See D.

D: Someone here isn't reading. I have already stated how everything will go down and you refuse you acknowledge that. That is just adding to your scum level.

Emotional OMGUS? Not really, that would imply you accused me of being scum or voted me. You did neither, you simply attempted to discredit me as useless since I was town read by a few people and you obviously felt threatened by that since you're Mafia and you wanted to make sure no one was strongly town read, especially going into tomorrow which is where, as I have stated, the game will be pretty much over as just a single night of night actions is enough to steal the deal on this game FMPoV.

Of course scum like you just want to make sure to mislynch today and ensure there are no strong town reads going into tomorrow, save yourself.

And if you're not Mafia, your play is just bad and you need to improve, unless you're jester, in which case... good job, you made yourself seem Mafia as fuck.
    I find this post to be a misrep of Calix. I can agree with Sen's assessment of tunneling, but this is tunneling-defensive. We can see the use of appeal to authority as well as the if statement. I generally find attacking other people without giving defenses of others or yourself to be usually a scum move. I don't have a meta of TheDarkestLight since I've only read one game with him in it and played another game with minimal interaction with him.

I've already stated why I scum read you, and it was because you discredit just for the purpose of discrediting, whether it's just bad playstyle or the fact you're Mafia, I'm not sure. But I'm going with the former. And you're too lazy to argue because you don't have any counter.

And I specifically said discrediting is bad when you discredit just to discredit. You stated you leaned town towards me but saw fit to discredit me, that's typical scum play and anyone with half a brain could see that.

And oh no, you think one post is useless, God forbid. I mean, that's nowhere near how many useless posts you have, but by God when I do it it's bad. I guess when you have as many useless posts as you it doesn't matter hmmmm?

And that's besides the fact I've already explained that singular post. So if you want some tutoring on how to read properly after the game I'll help you. But of course now little missy it isn't the time, especially since you're the Mafia.

See above.

By going out to prove your not scum, which you haven't done a single time except now with this super big "OMGUS".

"Oh, hey's accusing me of scum and I found a super weak opening, I'll exploit it and call him out as scum despite what I said previously."
    And "former", was a typo, meant to be "latter". You are scum reading off a typing mistake, strong reads you got there.

And citation needed? Guess you aren't reading a less than 100 post game.

And I attack your play style because despite the fact I believe you to be the Mafia, there is always the slight chance it's just Failix being Failix. (See? I can do shotty nicknames too!)

Yes, they will see that... coming from the person with the same play every game. So why should anyone ever town read you if this is your typical play style?

But oh gosh, the OMGUS on me, I guess you got me, I'm obviously the Mafia because I made a typo and said former rather than latter, holy shit the world is going to end because I made a typo.

Now that you seem to think I'm scum out of fucking nowhere, come up with a better reason as to why, because even your fake reads are bad.
    One of his redeeming town posts.

Says the scummiest person around.

You DO need investigation, and I highly suggest you are one of the ones investigated.

You are scummy as hell for trying to push investigations away from yourself. Got something to hide? If you didn't you wouldn't be trying to direct them away.

Not only are you making sure you aren't investigated, you're giving them fucking ORDERS on who to target. You are in no position to be giving orders to anyone, because you are the scummiest person around.

I'm only -suggesting- one on you, but it isn't needed FMPoV that much. It just puts icing on the cake.
    Can you sense the fear in this one? This post makes no sense from a jester perspective since I doubt the jester fears the investigative roles. I can't see the WIFOM from as a jester because they wouldn't need to do it, there is a special thing to note right here and I hope you all have noticed it.

So far what I've seen from this game is non-stop

"Oh, but his play suggests Jester, so we shouldn't vote him."

So is half the fucking game a jester? At this point we're never going to lynch because all anyone will do is go "Oh, he's probably a Jester" "Oh, his play shows he's a Jester" "Not sure if he's Mafia or Jester. Won't vote to be safe."
    Most of these posts are so conscious.

Doing a review of his posts lets me believe that my vote is justified and continues to be. Many of these posts indicates how he is not the jester and is a safe lynch.
    1. attacks without defense
    2. relies upon others for defense
    3. director of night actions in that special way

Let's lynch.

36. ISO #186

No? Mikecall doesn't exactly scumhunt, ever. He does usually try to appear as town and setup spec. He's doing a more in-depth analysis of it, so no he's still town.
    "He's town because he's always scummy".
    I don't care about what he does or doesn't. He isn't scumhunting. That much is a fact. He is being scummy as fuck, and hasn't contributed anything of value besides elementary school fractions.

I'm not going to townread someone just because they're bad.

It might be out of context but i'm pretty sure she said you were a jester or something. If people think you are a jester, there really isn't a point in pushing it unless you are jester and want to get lynched. Everyone else except Funce has pushed back against this sort of jester suspicion and it makes no sense. You = jester = less time spent.
    Then why make up that I've been defending myself? I think my single "defense" against that accusation by Calix was a "piss off" and telling her not to misrep me.

Most of your reply was focused on me, and now you say that it's pointless to push me because I'm the Jester, so it's fair to say that your largest contribution by far was a big fluff.

Then you suddenly say that TDL is scum (conveniently enough, given that Calix will have a lot of weight when deciding if you hang today, and TDL seems to be the other likely candidate), yet never addressed a single one of his posts before saying that you are sure that he is scum.
    And let's not forget the fact that you have Funce listed as scummier than TDL. lol

37. ISO #187

I find that you repeating "be that stupid" is not sufficient for you or Sen because your self-awareness gives you the ability to change the attitude to hide it.
    Could you quote the things you are replying to? They make even less sense when out of context like this.

38. ISO #188

You have been saying OMGUS posts a lot lately in my posts, is it because you dont like the scenario of a no lynch? seems I got your attention havent I.

And how havent I pushed anyone in any way? I think you dont even see the posts lately about trying to push for funce to contribute more to the chat base, or havent you read my posts so far from that?

But back on topic, please say why my tactic is scummy as fuck, you claim it will affect the chances of jester winning more on d2, then why do you think not pushing for a lynch is going to help town in any way, you do know the suituation, 1 misslynch = incredible chance of being in a 2v1v1 suituation where jester or mafia have the choice on who wins.

So lets say we follow your plan, we lynch a scum or we lynch a town, how would that help us in any way?

But I'll graph it out so you know:

The suituation we are in is a 4v1v1 (Town vs Jester vs Mafia)

The scenarios we are put into:

Lynch town (3v1v1) + with Night Kill (2v1v1) = Lylo to Win which would be hard to accomplish for town
    Lynch Jester (4v0v1) But Jester Wins = Ending Game
    Lynch Mafia (4v1v0) Town Wins = Ending Game

We are put in more of a position of misslynching town over scum since lynching mafia would be a 5/6 chance of failing and
    1/6 chance of Town Win = 16.7% chance
    1/6 chance of Jester Win = 16.7% chance
    4/6 chance of misslynching Town = 66.7%

Now sen, what are your thoughts on this?
    But a question, if the jester does get lynched, does it automatically end the game in a Jester win?
    Yes, I believe I missed that in the first time reading through. But none of his other posts seem to indicate he is jester. Call me inflexible, but I have a hard time switching my read on Mikecall. The point of the question was wondering if the jester would end the game not make him win. And why should he care about the game if he already wins and dies?

You can consider my town read on Calix to be stronger than Mikecall at this point.

39. ISO #189

1.- Secondpassing says s/he's sure that TDL is scum.
    2.- Finds the reasons for said accusation AFTER. (post hoc)
    3.- Calix had made it pretty clear that she thinks TDL to be scum.
    4.- Calix had also suggested that investigatives check Secondpassing tonight.
    5.- Secondpassing has been mentioned as a likely scum candidate by at least half of the players.

I'm gonna call it right here: Secondpassing is Mafia, trying to buddy Calix.

40. ISO #190

"He's town because he's always scummy".
    I don't care about what he does or doesn't. He isn't scumhunting. That much is a fact. He is being scummy as fuck, and hasn't contributed anything of value besides elementary school fractions.

I'm not going to townread someone just because they're bad.

Then why make up that I've been defending myself? I think my single "defense" against that accusation by Calix was a "piss off" and telling her not to misrep me.

Most of your reply was focused on me, and now you say that it's pointless to push me because I'm the Jester, so it's fair to say that your largest contribution by far was a big fluff.

Then you suddenly say that TDL is scum (conveniently enough, given that Calix will have a lot of weight when deciding if you hang today, and TDL seems to be the other likely candidate), yet never addressed a single one of his posts before saying that you are sure that he is scum.
    And let's not forget the fact that you have Funce listed as scummier than TDL. lol

Just because they act scummy doesn't mean they are actually scum. That assumption only works if you are in a game full of really experienced players. It's not about being simply scummy, its being scummy towards the fact that they are scum. That means you would lynch Mikecall every game. So no, you lynch players if they are acting scummier than they usually are. In relative scumness, Mikecall is not being very scummy. I can townread bad players (don't worry Mikecall, you're not actually bad).

I didn't say you were the Jester, but looking back at it, you actually do have the highest jester rating according to my reads. I'm not exactly hunting the jester today, I'm only hunting those that don't seem like the jester and look like the mafia. Why are you so focused on that role?

And even though I haven't concluded you are the jester, you're pushing it. Stop, I'm going to focus on someone else. I'm not going to sit around and have you call my posts fluff.

I've got Funce listed as scummier than TDL, that doesn't mean I'm not willing to see more out of him and lynch TheDarkestLight today. I think Funce will present himself in one way or the other very soon.

41. ISO #191

Just because they act scummy doesn't mean they are actually scum. That assumption only works if you are in a game full of really experienced players. It's not about being simply scummy, its being scummy towards the fact that they are scum. That means you would lynch Mikecall every game. So no, you lynch players if they are acting scummier than they usually are. In relative scumness, Mikecall is not being very scummy. I can townread bad players (don't worry Mikecall, you're not actually bad).
    Let's quote myself: META IS FOR PLEBS.
    Mikecall is scum this game, and you have been defending him without even reading (you conceded as much). Your argument in the subject is plain stupid.

I didn't say you were the Jester, but looking back at it, you actually do have the highest jester rating according to my reads. I'm not exactly hunting the jester today, I'm only hunting those that don't seem like the jester and look like the mafia. Why are you so focused on that role?
    You brought it up a couple of replies ago, saying that people read me as the Jester, and that's the reason why you didn't push me after saying I was scum. Now you say you don't think so.
    Seeing a pattern here? You keep making shit up every other post.

Stop, I'm going to focus on someone else. I'm not going to sit around and have you call my posts fluff.
    Then prove them to be anything but.

I've got Funce listed as scummier than TDL, that doesn't mean I'm not willing to see more out of him and lynch TheDarkestLight today. I think Funce will present himself in one way or the other very soon.
    Funce was online after you wrote that textwall, and then he vanished. Of course, that doesn't matter, since you just make reads up and push them without any basis.

42. ISO #192

5.- Secondpassing has been mentioned as a likely scum candidate by at least half of the players.

Calix found reasoning for why I'm scummy only after I accused her. Same scenario. Her play style does not give indicators of a Jester and I don't see why everyone is seemingly going nuts over setting her as town. Because "When she's scum she goes after individuals"??? Coming from the guy who hates meta that's sad. Her playstyle gives no indicators of Jester and both accusations on me are from people who accuse me after they shoot some random vote in the dark and are like "Oh hey, gotta make myself seem smart by coming up with a fake read" and "Oh, I gotta discredit this guy by calling him scum."

The fact that no one is even considering a lynch on Calix is pathetic, you just brush it aside like nothing.

Show me one reason how she's town or a jester, without bringing up meta, because I know there are none, whereas there are plenty of reasons as to why she is scum.

43. ISO #193

Calix found reasoning for why I'm scummy only after I accused her. Same scenario. Her play style does not give indicators of a Jester and I don't see why everyone is seemingly going nuts over setting her as town. Because "When she's scum she goes after individuals"??? Coming from the guy who hates meta that's sad. Her playstyle gives no indicators of Jester and both accusations on me are from people who accuse me after they shoot some random vote in the dark and are like "Oh hey, gotta make myself seem smart by coming up with a fake read" and "Oh, I gotta discredit this guy by calling him scum."
    She called you useless, you got mad, and both entered a pissing contest.

I already explained that, if scum, her behavour fits the Jester, not the Mafia, just like if you were scum, yours would fit the Mafia and not the Jester.

The fact that no one is even considering a lynch on Calix is pathetic, you just brush it aside like nothing.
    Then make a solid case other than "she hurt my feeling and I'm gonna tunnel her to death".
    Show me one reason how she's town or a jester, without bringing up meta, because I know there are none, whereas there are plenty of reasons as to why she is scum.
    She is Town because along with me, she's the one doing the most scumhunting.
    She's pushed me, Mikecall, you, and secondpassing. If she's scum, she0s the Jester. No Mafia wants to get into fights with 4 out of the 5 other players.

44. ISO #194

I voted TheDarkestLight first, part on RVS, part on emotion. Just because I confirmed my fears after it is not a post hoc. You used that logical fallacy wrong by the way. It's a simple formula, you feel that someone is scum, then you look into it and see if it was correct.

Sen your continued focus on me is alarming. Are you just trying to come up with things against me to say?
    I believe you mentioned the necessity of town reading, yet I don't remember you doing any.

Oh yay, everyone is townreading me.

Sen is likely town due to the sheer dumbfuckery. "I voted you because I thought you were Jester". No Mafia or Jester would be that fucking stupid, and if they are I will be truly ashamed.

And I don't get why people are so terrified of saying potential jester strategies. The chance he/she would even use said strategy is low due to human stubbornness and the fact that if he/she did it would result in us easily picking it out.

[QUOTE=TheDarkestLight;575074]

Misquoted, that was actually not written by me. But if this post is what I think it means, no I'm willing to believe it it's Sen and TheDarkestLight.

45. ISO #195

I'm back, and by reading through it, loads of people are contradicting that specific post on the jester win com, yes, I only said that specific question because I wanted to make sure, with the post with the 4v0v1 post, that jester would indeed lose us the game. (I wanted to just make sure before ending that part of the discussion).

But by the end of it, its your choice whether or not that strong case you built up would really strongly think that I am jester, but all I am saying is, I aint even jester at all, or neither mafia.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Not even Mikecall reads Mikecall as Town. :)

46. ISO #196

I voted TheDarkestLight first, part on RVS, part on emotion. Just because I confirmed my fears after it is not a post hoc. You used that logical fallacy wrong by the way. It's a simple formula, you feel that someone is scum, then you look into it and see if it was correct.
    I don't mean you RVS vote. In your textwall, you concluded that "I'm sure TDL is scum", when you hadn't even read his posts (you confirmed as much when replying to Calix). Then after a while, you finally got to find some quotes and say he's scum because of that.

Sen your continued focus on me is alarming. Are you just trying to come up with things against me to say?
    I believe you mentioned the necessity of town reading, yet I don't remember you doing any.
    OMG, Sen is pushing the who he's pegged as the single Mafia in this setup! The outrage!
    And of course you don't remember, since you pull reads out of your ass. I've been saying that Calix is town ad nauseam, and by stating that you are the Mafia and Mikecall the Jester, then everybody else is town by POE.

47. ISO #197

I'm back, and by reading through it, loads of people are contradicting that specific post on the jester win com, yes, I only said that specific question because I wanted to make sure, with the post with the 4v0v1 post, that jester would indeed lose us the game. (I wanted to just make sure before ending that part of the discussion).
    Oh, so you were only trying to make sure that RLVG didn't mistype the entirety of the Jester's wincon.
    My bad. I don't know how I could be so wrong.

48. ISO #198

She called you useless, you got mad, and both entered a pissing contest.

I already explained that, if scum, her behavour fits the Jester, not the Mafia, just like if you were scum, yours would fit the Mafia and not the Jester.

Then make a solid case other than "she hurt my feeling and I'm gonna tunnel her to death".

She is Town because along with me, she's the one doing the most scumhunting.
    She's pushed me, Mikecall, you, and secondpassing. If she's scum, she0s the Jester. No Mafia wants to get into fights with 4 out of the 5 other players.
    Yes, because clearly the Mafia is incapable of scum hunting. You realize they have nothing to worry about since they have no partners?

I went at her because she made scummy moves, not personal reasons, and I already made a case, so you should probably reread it a few times since it apparently went over your head.

"Oh, but the Mafia won't want to anger anyone"

Oh yeah, I guess the best strategy as Mafia is to -not- do what a townsperson would do and stick out like a sore thumb.

Normally the logic of "They're not scumhunting" is a weak phrase typically held up by noobish towns, very rarely scum. It gives no indicator of alignment. Now then, who they are scumhunting is different as that could mean connections depending on who they scumhunt, and how they scumhunting certain people, but since there is only one Mafia in this game those connections won't exist.

And don't you think the Mafia would want to Jester hunt? I mean, they only need to make sure that they don't get lynched, just like us.

49. ISO #199

Let's quote myself: META IS FOR PLEBS.
    Mikecall is scum this game, and you have been defending him without even reading (you conceded as much). Your argument in the subject is plain stupid.

You brought it up a couple of replies ago, saying that people read me as the Jester, and that's the reason why you didn't push me after saying I was scum. Now you say you don't think so.
    Seeing a pattern here? You keep making shit up every other post.

Then prove them to be anything but.

Funce was online after you wrote that textwall, and then he vanished. Of course, that doesn't matter, since you just make reads up and push them without any basis.
    I'M A PLEB. I have no qualms against using it.

Mikecall is not scum this game, and I have already stated my reason as to why. He isn't acting as scummy as usual this game, and aside from that one odd comment, hes been doing good analysis. Even you don't think he is scum this game.

My stuff evolves as I go into it, and I write my heart as I get to it. If I had the time to bring up every post of why I think which way, I'd only be reading the game and not posting.

You just didn't read my posts.

Funce was online, but I was busy typing. Sure that is a scummy move, but Funce has done that before. And if there is nothing to push then don't push it.

50. ISO #200

Really now, so you think I am mafia, good job , now I will be said to be a jester also as well.

But enough of the shitposting from myself,
    If you are so hesitiate to thinking I am mafia, then why would you not vote me then? do you still fear that I am still jester?
    Or is it do you still fear that the misslynch, like people have said before, would put us into lylo, from what I said from the scenarios that I have put up.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Not even Mikecall reads Mikecall as Town. :)