Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
  1. ISO #451

2. ISO #452

3. ISO #453

4. ISO #454

Re: S-FM 185 Some Random Scenario

Also, I might as well state the feedback everyone said:

TheDarkestLight: Unkill and Unredirected me
    Sen: Firebringer was Town / Jester Girl (Proceeds in lynch nevertheless)
    Mikecall: Calix was Girl (Confirmed Town Girl or Jester)
    Calix: Found TheDarkestLight (Town Boy)
    Funce: Unknown
    Firebringer: Calix was Girl

I'll allow you to find out from that. But I am still thinking its between Myself and Sen being mafia boy just from evidence shown.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Not even Mikecall reads Mikecall as Town. :)

5. ISO #455

Quote Originally Posted by Mikecall View Post
    Yes, 1 person, but he never states the possibility of that occuring, being 1/6 chance of him actually being targetted by the jester, and having 5/6 chance for hitting other players.

I was, because jester was the only candidate able to cause his actions to be faked. But the jester would of used a second ability to make sure for this.

So I would of guessed, if Sen was redirected and found firebringer to be a girl, the highest chances would of been jester investigating sen as well as redirect to find out exactly what he was.

Hence why I think jester may of redirected sen onto killing Funce.
    You can't criticise someone and then be like "I did the same thing for similar reasons and because the Jester used a second ability." What does the Jester's second ability have to do with jack shit?

Also your conclusion makes no sense. You go about redirections and then say "the Jester redirected Sen because he's Mafia"

wut

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    I got your back, jackass.
    FTFY

Consider it a compromise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

6. ISO #456

Also, I might as well state the feedback everyone said:

TheDarkestLight: Unkill and Unredirected me
    Sen: Firebringer was Town / Jester Girl (Proceeds in lynch nevertheless)
    Mikecall: Calix was Girl (Confirmed Town Girl or Jester)
    Calix: Found TheDarkestLight (Town Boy)
    Funce: Unknown
    Firebringer: Calix was Girl

I'll allow you to find out from that. But I am still thinking its between Myself and Sen being mafia boy just from evidence shown.
    And since we know:

Mafia = Killed Funce
    Jester = Unknown (But Theory of Jester redirecting Sen + (Unknown Second Action)

Its the only things we got from last night to do sololy on night actions.

7. ISO #457

8. ISO #458

Sorry I can't stay long gents, but I am dead tired, and I have a big day of doing stuff (weird), Ill see you after the flip I guess? w/e.

Have fun with the circle jerk. Don't have too much fun without me.
    A day of doing...stuff, you say?

Better not let that once-in-a-lifetime opportunity go to waste.

Enjoy
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

9. ISO #459

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    You can't criticise someone and then be like "I did the same thing for similar reasons and because the Jester used a second ability." What does the Jester's second ability have to do with jack shit?

Also your conclusion makes no sense. You go about redirections and then say "the Jester redirected Sen because he's Mafia"

wut

FTFY

Consider it a compromise.
    I'll break it down for you.

If Sen is Town Girl: (Not Redirected By Jester)
    He knows that Firebringer is a girl.
    Still proceeds with a lynch train, knowing this information (Makes No Sense)

If Sen is Town Girl: (Redirected By Jester)
    He thinks that Firebringer is either Jester or Mafia coming from me and firebringer confirming Calix being a girl and TDL being self confirmed.

If Sen is Mafia (Not Redirected By Jester)
    Then he went after Funce, knowing on D1 that he found myself and secondpassing to be his top scum reads on that day (Make us a lot more suspicious)
    From the previous point, why he is continously pushing on both myself and Firebringer.

If Sen is Mafia (Redirected by Jester)
    Then jester would have a good idea who mafia boy is, and will probably keep redirecting onto other potential targets
    The second action, you say is jackshit, but actually, could of been used to identify who the mafia boy was and follow his leads to keep under the radar.

10. ISO #460

11. ISO #461

I'll break it down for you.

If Sen is Town Girl: (Not Redirected By Jester)
    He knows that Firebringer is a girl.
    Still proceeds with a lynch train, knowing this information (Makes No Sense)

If Sen is Town Girl: (Redirected By Jester)
    He thinks that Firebringer is either Jester or Mafia coming from me and firebringer confirming Calix being a girl and TDL being self confirmed.

If Sen is Mafia (Not Redirected By Jester)
    Then he went after Funce, knowing on D1 that he found myself and secondpassing to be his top scum reads on that day (Make us a lot more suspicious)
    From the previous point, why he is continously pushing on both myself and Firebringer.

If Sen is Mafia (Redirected by Jester)
    Then jester would have a good idea who mafia boy is, and will probably keep redirecting onto other potential targets
    The second action, you say is jackshit, but actually, could of been used to identify who the mafia boy was and follow his leads to keep under the radar.
    Why would Sen behave any differently in the case that he was/ wasn't redirected? He wouldn't know which condition applied so surely he would act the same way. You make a point about him pursuing the lynch on the player he claims is a Girl but I don't get the rest.

Almost everyone was scum-reading your slots and they still are. Your reasoning that Funce died to frame you two looks weak in light of this.

Jester would almost certainly know who the Mafia is in that scenario, especially if their target was a Guy (I'll concede that is a part where the second action would have any relevance) >_> Why the 'good idea' part?

Green tea is acceptable.

12. ISO #462

Why would town!Sen behave any differently in the case that he was/ wasn't redirected? He wouldn't know which condition applied so surely he would act the same way. You make a point about him pursuing the lynch on the player he claims is a Girl but I don't get the rest.

Almost everyone was scum-reading your slots and they still are. Your reasoning that Funce died to frame you two looks weak in light of this.

Jester would almost certainly know who the Mafia is in that scenario, especially if their target was a Guy (I'll concede that is a part where the second action would have any relevance) >_> Why the 'good idea' part?

Green tea is acceptable.
    FTFY

13. ISO #463

Why would Sen behave any differently in the case that he was/ wasn't redirected? He wouldn't know which condition applied so surely he would act the same way. You make a point about him pursuing the lynch on the player he claims is a Girl but I don't get the rest.

Green tea is acceptable.
    Was something firebringer mentioned before with the "Green Tea".

I am saying that if Sen knew that firebringer was a girl, then I didnt get why he would try to continously lynch him. Your point does seem alright with he didnt know which condition. However, he would of known to go with his guts and go after me and try to push the lynch on me, if he was town girl.

When Sen states about paranoia when he thought that either myself and firebringer having equally bad posts. The information he got saying Firebringer was a girl, why didnt sen go after me in the first place?, why would he unvote myself and then after 24 hours, vote on firebringer? from N1 results.

14. ISO #464

I am saying that if Sen knew that firebringer was a girl, then I didnt get why he would try to continously lynch him. Your point does seem alright with he didnt know which condition. However, he would of known to go with his guts and go after me and try to push the lynch on me, if he was town girl.

When Sen states about paranoia when he thought that either myself and firebringer having equally bad posts. The information he got saying Firebringer was a girl, why didnt sen go after me in the first place?, why would he unvote myself and then after 24 hours, vote on firebringer? from N1 results.
    It just strikes me, and hence why I think he is more of a valid target of lynch.

15. ISO #465

Because of his reads? It's not a big secret that Sen thinks you and Firebringer are scum since Day 1 and that he thinks you are more likely to be the Jester. I find it funny that you are subtly going "he needs to vote me using his gut (aka, using reads)" after you claim he's not using his night info correctly. From his POV, the only other options are TDL (confirmed) and myself (confirmed as a girl by two players)

If he voted you, isn't that a giant clue that implies he "went after you" in the first place?

16. ISO #466

17. ISO #467

I don't think it's Firebringer.

Sen found him as a girl, and the chances of him being redirected are 1/5. Just because Mikecall was unredirected doesn't mean he wasn't the target, so stats don't change, and just because Funce died doesn't mean he wasn't the target, so once again stats don't change Hell, even I could have been redirected. The only person the Jester couldn't have targeted was himself, and Sen was townread pretty decently, especially by Funce, a town guy who could have easily healed and unredirected Sen, as I'm not sure what he would hope to gain from redirecting someone he is killing?

I think Mikecall is better for that reasoning.

-vote Mikecall
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

18. ISO #468

19. ISO #469

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    I know, going against the lynch with very little time left, but I legitimately think that this is the best option.
    If time comes down to it and we can't get Mikecall, I'll vote Firebringer I guess. But I do think he is the Jester.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

20. ISO #470

-vote unvote

Will be around to change vote later. Just keeping it in reserve for now.

21. ISO #471

22. ISO #472

23. ISO #473

24. ISO #474

25. ISO #475

26. ISO #476

27. ISO #477

28. ISO #478

29. ISO #479

30. ISO #480

31. ISO #481

32. ISO #482

33. ISO #483

I have been thinking. Jester isn't going to play this like how I would play it.
    She (Calix) is going to go for stalemate if anything.
    Probably, or it could end in a suituation of either a 2v1v1, or a 3v1 next day, depending on whether or not the mafia does kill tonight anyways or if it doesnt work.

34. ISO #484

Probably, or it could end in a suituation of either a 2v1v1, or a 3v1 next day, depending on whether or not the mafia does kill tonight anyways or if it doesnt work.
    Like what you say fire, being a mylo suituation.

35. ISO #485

I'm going to invest Mikecall. Calix should do the same. That way there aren't excuses about redirections and shit.
    TDL, you should heal Calix.

If the Mafia kills me, there will be two confirmed Town, and the Jester will have lost and will side with the Town.
    If The Mafia kills the Jester, there will be 3 confirmed Towns.

We won already. The scum should just resign.

36. ISO #486

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    I'm going to invest Mikecall. Calix should do the same. That way there aren't excuses about redirections and shit.
    TDL, you should heal Calix.

If the Mafia kills me, there will be two confirmed Town, and the Jester will have lost and will side with the Town.
    If The Mafia kills the Jester, there will be 3 confirmed Towns.

We won already. The scum should just resign.
    It seems we got this all sorted then. Lets just hope that the evidence gained will be worth finding out who is this mafia boy really is.

37. ISO #487

38. ISO #488

Hey guys, back in town.
    Same night action as previously planned

Not much has changed, how is life going?
    Life is going alright, boring though, but nevertheless, I am still sticking with my night action anyways.

39. ISO #489

Life is going alright, boring though, but nevertheless, I am still sticking with my night action anyways.
    With you, life is always boring, my dear.

40. ISO #490

41. ISO #491

42. ISO #492

43. ISO #493

44. ISO #494

45. ISO #495

46. ISO #496

Wot.

Imb4 Jester saved my ass.

-vote Mikecall

Unkilled/Unredirected Calix.

And yeah, still pretty sure it's Mikecall, but what does everyone "claim" that they got?
    Checking in, kind of on and off at the moment.

Mikecall is a girl. Unless the Mafia and Jester both redirected us, I think this is legit feedback.

47. ISO #497

48. ISO #498

So, you just guaranteed that we aren't going to be lynching Sen.
    I wont, now I got the evidence of Sen being a girl. But I could of easily been redirected so yeah.

49. ISO #499

50. ISO #500