1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: you 1-S2-1-1494448

NAME / SC ID VERIFICATION
    CORRECT: 1-S2-1-1494448

Respective Hotkeys
    E

Was the Game Result altered?
    Uncertain, given this replay ended after the setup screen.

Previous Offenses
    Leave Train (On Hold): https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-1494448

Player Offenses
    Leave Train

Summary
    As soon as the game starts, you types "choo chooo" and "choo choooo", then leaves the game. This is a clear example of inciting a leave train. Two other players leave the game right before it begins. The rest of the replay is cut off so I am not able to determine how the rest of the game progressed.

This is you's second leave train offense in a matter of days. A second offense leave train typically calls for a Watch List x 2, which is what I am recommending here.

Recommended Action
    Watch List x 2

Additional Notes
    Thank you for this report!
    Last edited by DarknessB; March 8th, 2016 at 09:27 PM.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: you 1-S2-1-1494448

Quote Originally Posted by Nightswifty View Post
    What happened to this on-hold report?

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-1494448
    Nightswifty, "on-hold" reports are essentially each player's initial strikes / free passes with respect to less serious game violations. In this case, "you" did not have any prior violations on record when the linked report was processed. Therefore, it was placed "on-hold" and only came into play when considering the punishment for this report -- i.e. the idea that it was no longer "you"'s first violation of game rules and a leave train second offense calls for a Watch List x 2 as opposed to merely "on hold". In contrast, we do not reconsider punishment for the "on hold" reports themselves if a player commits further violations -- those reports stand on their own simply for purposes of a player's overall record when considering future punishment. Hope that makes sense, but please let us know if not.