Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

Re: S-FM 181: Lynch Fetish

Current People I'm willing to lynch: Toothbringer; MattZ

Current Scum Reads: Toadette

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Lynching paladin is like picking out the biggest guy in prison and trying to beat him up because he looks the toughest.He is the most townie person here and its really silly he [has a train on him], given the level of stupid on this wagon, should I be even surprised?

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Before I read anything:

Thank you MattZed for hosting this game.
    JOIN ME IN NOT READING ROLE CARDS!
    WE SHALL LEAD THIS TOWN/SCUM TO VICTORY SUBCONSCIOUSLLY!

Lynching paladin is like picking out the biggest guy in prison and trying to beat him up because he looks the toughest.He is the most townie person here and its really silly he [has a train on him], given the level of stupid on this wagon, should I be even surprised?

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

Notice his glaring error with numbering yet?
    Come on, I can't be the only one to make fun of Matt for it.
    Question: How high can dragon's count?

6. ISO #56

If we could lynch MattZed id totally swing my vote that way ;)
    let's see
    -vote MattZed

7. ISO #57

If we could lynch MattZed id totally swing my vote that way ;)
    MattZed (1 [L-4]):
    ThePaladin

FOLLOW WHAT YOU SAID.

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

I am all ears.

Desperation to get lynched I am guessing?
    I can't say yet. Pay attention.

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    its called reverse mafia firebringer

that being said im busy untill further notice
    Not a town post.

Before I read anything:

Thank you MattZed for hosting this game.
    Also not a town post.

Only person so far who has made a town post is Fire.
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10. ISO #60

Quote Originally Posted by setup
    Tie vote mechanics:
    Ties will result in a random Jester being lynched

This colouring is throwing me off;
    If there is a tie does that mean ascum jester will always be lynched out of the group or is this an error in colouring??

11. ISO #61

Once everyone has posted I'll explain my reasoning

Paladin still not looking town. At all.

Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

Thats a good question.

Heres another: What is the melting temperature of steel?
    #DragonsDid9/11
    Depends on what type of steel we're talking about.

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    Once everyone has posted I'll explain my reasoning

Paladin still not looking town. At all.
    I'm just going to point out that every game I've played with toadette except maybe S-fm cell; she has read me as scum d1 then proceeded not to during d2.

16. ISO #66

I thought about this. My plan is we should form a two person town bloc-

Those in it cannot vote each other and they cannot vote the same person.
    So you're suggesting making 4 groups of 2 people?
    How would you suggest we make this list just go down the list and split it into fourths? or each one of the people currently on do an rng generator and recieve a partner?

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

random.org said to vote 1

-vote Toadette
    Welce to the town reads.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

random.org said to vote 1

-vote Toadette
    Pretty Sure I saw a study a while back about random.org's code and it's actually not completely even probability in the number it chose cause poor programming lel.
    I would recommend something else.

21. ISO #71

-vote Toadette

Am I a town read now too?
    I mean seriously if we're going by whoever votes you is town this is dumb.

22. ISO #72

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaladin View Post
    So you're suggesting making 4 groups of 2 people?
    How would you suggest we make this list just go down the list and split it into fourths? or each one of the people currently on do an rng generator and recieve a partner?
    I like it, lets do that- that means I can't vote Toadette.

-vote SuperJack

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

I like it, lets do that- that means I can't vote Toadette.

-vote SuperJack
    Can we do the rng generator one.
    I really don't want to be paired with superdrunkjack.
    He makes nonsense plays.

25. ISO #75

Hard reading SuperJack as scum right now. Lurk = scum
    WHY ARE YOU VOTING FOR THE GUY IF YOU THINK HE'S SCUM

*unless if you're being ironic*

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

Hard reading SuperJack as scum right now. Lurk = scum
    Not a town read anymore. You should vote your town reads not your scum reads. Kindly read the setup.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

This was discussed pregame. Lurk = scum
    If you vote scum town loses.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

Not a town read anymore. You should vote your town reads not your scum reads. Kindly read the setup.
    Friendly Reminder: Those who read their role cards are scum.
    The only reason anyone should have to read their role card is if they want to know their partner and check if they are scum.
    If you are town reading your role card is pointless there's no information there for you.

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

Friendly Reminder: Those who read their role cards are scum.
    The only reason anyone should have to read their role card is if they want to know their partner and check if they are scum.
    If you are town reading your role card is pointless there's no information there for you.
    You should read your role card.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

34. ISO #84

secondpassing is so town.
    Fire mind explaining why you haven't voted mattzed and ended the day?
    -vote MattZed

I can currently vote Fire,Second,or MattZ

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

Toadette is active, shes also townhunting.

Toadette

ThePaladin

I think ThePaladin is bussing Toadette. I don't like it, because I'm going to die second.

Also, I declare myself second in command. Who wants to be town leader?
    Clearly i am the town-leader. Do not lynch me guys; I shall lead this town to victory.

37. ISO #87

Clearly i am the town-leader. Do not lynch me guys; I shall lead this town to victory.
    Except at the very end when it's 2v2 or something.

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

Fire mind explaining why you haven't voted mattzed and ended the day?
    -vote MattZed

I can currently vote Fire,Second,or MattZ
    How is this at all town motivated?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

You should read your role card.
    I want to believe you are hinting that I'm your scum partner.
    Hi scum. I have betrayed you if I'm actually scum. I don't need your stinking role cards!

42. ISO #92

How is this at all town motivated?
    Because It's making sure we don't get an early lynch off with barely any people posting.
    We could already hammer if we wanted to. Me abstaining from real votes is the most town motivated thing that can be done.
    Really anxious to get lynched huh?

43. ISO #93

I suggest you me, town bloc, town government.
    I'm fine with this.
    Can I have a co-counsel who I can vote but can't vote me or vice-versa or something like that?

44. ISO #94

I'm fine with this.
    Can I have a co-counsel who I can vote but can't vote me or vice-versa or something like that?
    Or that I can only vote if someone votes him first maybe. or just scrap this idea. The more i type the dumber it is.

45. ISO #95

Because It's making sure we don't get an early lynch off with barely any people posting.
    We could already hammer if we wanted to. Me abstaining from real votes is the most town motivated thing that can be done.
    Really anxious to get lynched huh?
    This makes 0 sense whatsoever. Chances of hitting town are high.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

Rules only apply to me and you. So you can't vote SuperJack.

Go ahead and lead us glorious leader!
    Toadette is scum-read
    You are obvious town.
    I think fire-just scum-slipped ibut that means that I am scum or is doing some weird shenagins as scum trying bussing a town, but that's just weird thinking.

Did you read your role card btw?

49. ISO #99

Hold on this game isn't winnable.

Say we get down to 5 players left.
    2 are Jesters and 3 town.

Okay say we know who is town among these players.
    2 town vote for that 1 town.

We need a jester to basically throw the game in order to win.

Wat is this shit? How was this approved?
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

50. ISO #100

Toadette is scum-read
    You are obvious town.
    I think fire-just scum-slipped ibut that means that I am scum or is doing some weird shenagins as scum trying bussing a town, but that's just weird thinking.

Did you read your role card btw?
    Says fire is obvious town

Won't vote fire though.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯