S-FM: THT: The Wrath of Lady Death - Page 34
Register

User Tag List

Page 34 of 49 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 44 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,700 of 2443
  1. ISO #1651

Re: S-FM 176: THT: The Wrath of Lady Death

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Mattzed, Mattzed, Mattzed! Why would I be interested in a claim I know to be a lie?

Mattzed, Mattzed, Mattzed! I've already covered all the criticisms you have with my theory. Though, you raise two interesting points:

1) Calix was "coincidentally killed". Whoever gets killed by lady death is "coincidentally killed", and the rng kill will inevitably damage/affect things that would have otherwise not been affected. That's called causation. But it's not as unlikely as you make out. From what I can see, LD targeted Toadette, themself, and Calix to make the touch work. It makes perfect sense that LD would focus town-reads.

2) I couldn't have concocted this last night. Who gets killed by Lady Death is random, so I couldn't have planned for it in advance. No, it's just unfortunate you've been fucked by RNG so hard.

Also, don't presume to speak on behalf of the town. It makes you look like you're using mob mentality to manipulate people onto being on your side.
    lol, just because you responded to the holes in your theory doesn't mean you actually filled them.

Easy questions:
    You are pushing a stretched theory on me because I've been onto something today and you're squirming.

lolno, I'm saying you planned to push Calix today and then have her flip Lady Death, and when your plan couldn't happen it was the first thing in your mind so you suddenly flung it at me. Or maybe you just actually killed the person you tailored and are performing normal flailing. We can sort that out after the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

2. ISO #1652

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    lol, just because you responded to the holes in your theory doesn't mean you actually filled them.

Easy questions:
    You are pushing a stretched theory on me because I've been onto something today and you're squirming.

lolno, I'm saying you planned to push Calix today and then have her flip Lady Death, and when your plan couldn't happen it was the first thing in your mind so you suddenly flung it at me. Or maybe you just actually killed the person you tailored and are performing normal flailing. We can sort that out after the game.
    Of course, Mikecall, me and Secondpassing were the A-team that decided lynching Calix would be gg2ez. When it failed, yzb decided to ironically reference this master-plan in his accusation of someone else for the banter. Though I guess once you've surrendered all critical thinking skills to appreciate the fact that Mattzed found the entire group scum with voting patterns, this seems like a tiny lapse of reasoning as well.

Anyway, there's also this concept of "cause and effect". If the "stretched theory" comes before the Mattzed triangle, then unless I used a time travelling device, the Mattzed triangle could not have caused the stretched theory.

But the stretched theory could have caused the Mattzed triangle :P

3. ISO #1653

4. ISO #1654

Of course, Mikecall, me and Secondpassing were the A-team that decided lynching Calix would be gg2ez. When it failed, yzb decided to ironically reference this master-plan in his accusation of someone else for the banter. Though I guess once you've surrendered all critical thinking skills to appreciate the fact that Mattzed found the entire group scum with voting patterns, this seems like a tiny lapse of reasoning as well.

Anyway, there's also this concept of "cause and effect". If the "stretched theory" comes before the Mattzed triangle, then unless I used a time travelling device, the Mattzed triangle could not have caused the stretched theory.

But the stretched theory could have caused the Mattzed triangle :P
    This is more than voting patterns. You're also defending shitty reasoning and still not talking about his scumslip.

5. ISO #1655

6. ISO #1656

This is more than voting patterns. You're also defending shitty reasoning and still not talking about his scumslip.
    I didn't care about it. I wanted to talk to you, man.

But upon looking at it again, holy shit that's a hop, skip and a jump. He literally just said he wasn't sure and wanted more information. Most of us are struggling to form an opinion on RLVG? He didn't even mention wanting to hear the opinions of others. Though, it's not really my problem if he gets suspicion or not. He could very well be evil. I'm just sure he's not groupscum, unless you're bussing him.

Though, I love how your wording went from "pretty much a scumslip" to "scumslip", as if you knew you had to ease us in xD.

7. ISO #1657

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    yzb25, we still need your stance on matters, preferably before you go up on the chopping block.
    Though, this feels vain. I'm pretty sure I've stated my stance on everything at this point. You're just trying to distance yourself from me. I could definitely see him being LD.

8. ISO #1658

Here was the linear thought pattern to make that "slip"

MattZed hammered -> Why? -> Could have stayed on yzb25 -> decided to hammer -> does he care about having a right lynch? -> is he simply pro-lynch? -> who likes to be pro-lynch? -> neutrals and town -> and scum, but really -> I'm pro-lynch -> why doesn't he defend anyone? -> does he care about who dies? -> does he want to gain credibility? -> probably a neutral only way I can explain it right now -> neutrals need pressure ->

view votecount

Read my own post -> what if Mikecall is a TPR? -> probably not worth it right now -> who do I need information from? -> yzb and Mattzed -> yzb is being vocal right now -> hes also defending himself -> should vote Mattzed

vote Mattzed
    Oh, so you do have a thought process and not just vague feelings you can't articulate? Why have you been hiding this?

1. Because he wasn't at L-1 with Darkness intending to hammer. If you're actually presenting defending Darkness in favor of a YZB lynch as "not caring about having a right lynch" you're barking up the wrong tree. If you want to try to use this sort of reasoning productively, try Toadette, who's stubbornly sticking to her "you don't stop lynch trains after a cit claim" meta.

2. Then what took so long with the deathworlds lynch?

3. I defended death against Calix's counter tunneling earlier and in trying to get the yzb train. I've defended Fire against accusations that he was trying to make himself look better by townreading me. I've admitted a town read on Toadette, but that didn't need more articulation as anyone who actually scumread her wanted to push someone else first. Try again.

4. Oh... so close. You almost defended your scumslip but you couldn't quite get to a good reason to suspect me as neutral, so you just blurt it out and hope people don't notice the lack of justification. If you're trying to say I'm just trying to gain credibility (lol), you should be suspecting me for scum in general, not just Lady Death. You again admit that you're only thinking of neutrals when you try to read someone as scum. This was half of the scumslip: you don't read people you claim to be suspicious as scum, you read them as neutral because you know who the team scum are.

Trying to present "MattZed's vote on the deathworlds train was the most suspect" is some of the weakest analysis I've ever seen. If you want to try to pressure me for something more legit, team up with Toadette for how strongly I resisted the train. My shift to YZB was poorly timed, and Toadette noticed it. You're not actually scumhunting.

9. ISO #1659

After reading the most recent stuff, I'm kinda torn apart. I now feel like I need to vote someone, but who? Damn.
    YZB or Second is the two I have in mind.

I would like to go for YZB more due to his shitty "Lol, I don't care about votes". Opinions on that?

But then again, I'm starting to agree with MattZed regarding his hissy fit against Second, soooo. Hm.

I know what to do.

I'll make a shitty question that might raise a few flags, because fuck it.

Hey Matt, where do you think my vote should go? :troll:

10. ISO #1660

Oh, so you do have a thought process and not just vague feelings you can't articulate? Why have you been hiding this?

1. Because he wasn't at L-1 with Darkness intending to hammer. If you're actually presenting defending Darkness in favor of a YZB lynch as "not caring about having a right lynch" you're barking up the wrong tree. If you want to try to use this sort of reasoning productively, try Toadette, who's stubbornly sticking to her "you don't stop lynch trains after a cit claim" meta.

3. I defended death against Calix's counter tunneling earlier and in trying to get the yzb train. I've defended Fire against accusations that he was trying to make himself look better by townreading me. I've admitted a town read on Toadette, but that didn't need more articulation as anyone who actually scumread her wanted to push someone else first. Try again.

4. Oh... so close. You almost defended your scumslip but you couldn't quite get to a good reason to suspect me as neutral, so you just blurt it out and hope people don't notice the lack of justification. If you're trying to say I'm just trying to gain credibility (lol), you should be suspecting me for scum in general, not just Lady Death. You again admit that you're only thinking of neutrals when you try to read someone as scum. This was half of the scumslip: you don't read people you claim to be suspicious as scum, you read them as neutral because you know who the team scum are.

Trying to present "MattZed's vote on the deathworlds train was the most suspect" is some of the weakest analysis I've ever seen. If you want to try to pressure me for something more legit, team up with Toadette for how strongly I resisted the train. My shift to YZB was poorly timed, and Toadette noticed it. You're not actually scumhunting.
    I'm glad to see your accepting your place as the defendant who can only slip in a few jabs here and there.

Ohhhh so you basically just list all the shit that should make people townread you? That's really obvious, now I think about it lol xD. But I did do that. w/e.

Anyway, I'm gonna go to bed hun. I'll be on for the conclusion.

11. ISO #1661

I didn't care about it. I wanted to talk to you, man.

But upon looking at it again, holy shit that's a hop, skip and a jump. He literally just said he wasn't sure and wanted more information. Most of us are struggling to form an opinion on RLVG? He didn't even mention wanting to hear the opinions of others. Though, it's not really my problem if he gets suspicion or not. He could very well be evil. I'm just sure he's not groupscum, unless you're bussing him.

Though, I love how your wording went from "pretty much a scumslip" to "scumslip", as if you knew you had to ease us in xD.
    While I'm calling scumslips, please explain this alleged certainty.

No, what he literally said was
    "For me to make my own decision, I need more information. Something in my mind tells me MattZed is a neutral. I don't trust myself with this one."
    He revealed he doesn't actually know how to form a town opinion. There's also the second part, which is that he reads suspects as neutral, not as scum in general. He's looking to lynch neutrals.

He doesn't trust himself on it. The scumslip is revealing that he doesn't know how to be town, so he wants someone, preferably an actual town, to just take over so he can follow.

12. ISO #1662

13. ISO #1663

14. ISO #1664

Mattzed made a very good point about who's voting him and coinciding with yesterday i have to say.
    That being said i'm having a hard time reading people today.

I will say i have come to believe Matt is town leaning , he's doing a good job looking for scum and defending himself.
    So far nothing what he has said makes me believe he is scum.

On the other hand i still feel yzb is not town leaning. I wanted him lynched yesterday and i still feel he should be.
    Your entire "masterplan" to lynch Matt made no sense to me except to start a shitty train.
    Its day2 and you believe he set up this grand scheme to play out how the cult pressure train Calix ?
    Thats a pretty shit theory.

Atm my top scum reads are

Still Toadette: i can't help but feel she's scum. She buddies with Fire (oke thats not scummy on its own)
    But i feel she keeps posting misinformation. She also says who looks scummy and should be pressured for voting DW yesterday but did nothing with her reads.
    For the rest the posts have been really neutral stuff like "who do you think is scum".
    Still not my top priority.

Yzb, i can't help but feel you are not town. Yesterday you were making shit defenses not saying much. All the big posts you make don't seem
    to have much logic to them even though you seem to prize yourself on being logical.

Those are my 2 i would like to see on the stand today.

Mike is Null for me doesn't post much i have to say he turned back into a lurkerform. Maybe he should be pressured abit.

Fire is playing a game but i don't get it. Or he truly didn't know a "tailor" existed which seems like bs to me.

Rest is pretty much the same.

I can't help but feel somebody on the Matt train is scum, and who followed it should be looked at. It was so badly executed with no reason.
    Second kept saying how he was sorry for sheeping yesterday, but he is doing it again with Matt. Like exactly the same as with DW ?

so, i'd like to see some more.

-vote secondpassing

15. ISO #1665

I'm glad to see your accepting your place as the defendant who can only slip in a few jabs here and there.

Ohhhh so you basically just list all the shit that should make people townread you? That's really obvious, now I think about it lol xD. But I did do that. w/e.

Anyway, I'm gonna go to bed hun. I'll be on for the conclusion.
    Wat.

This was my post of picking apart secondpassing's reasoning. (which you're still on the same side as? Really?) I even gave a couple sentences to pointing out what the valid criticisms of me are to show that secondpassing was completely missing them.

Also:

"I've spent a few posts asking MattZed to defend himself even though his train is shit, and then when he makes a large post I'll just call it a 'defense' but not respond to it."

16. ISO #1666

17. ISO #1667

18. ISO #1668

19. ISO #1669

Quote Originally Posted by GameFreak View Post
    Mike is Null for me doesn't post much i have to say he turned back into a lurkerform. Maybe he should be pressured abit.
    A completely invalid point, considering I have posted quite a lot during today.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Not even Mikecall reads Mikecall as Town. :)

20. ISO #1670

21. ISO #1671

22. ISO #1672

Mikecall, how do you feel about people feeling you are too neutral on things?
    Its always a consistent meta that everyone always relates back to, Gamefreak tries to use meta from a previous game in order to show what type of playstyle I would be playing, from either playing too passive, or playing different playstyles which are, out of the norm, from most town behaviours. Just look at the cold and colder war example.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Not even Mikecall reads Mikecall as Town. :)

23. ISO #1673

Quote Originally Posted by Mikecall View Post
    Its always a consistent meta that everyone always relates back to, Gamefreak tries to use meta from a previous game in order to show what type of playstyle I would be playing, from either playing too passive, or playing different playstyles which are, out of the norm, from most town behaviours. Just look at the cold and colder war example.
    Honestly, disregarding meta here. Everything is pointing to you being scum, and you are generally speaking don't appear to be scumhunting or sorting out the game.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

24. ISO #1674

Something's a bit familiar here:
    SuperJack (1 [L-5]): Firebringer
    MattZed (3 [L-3]): secondpassing, Mikecall, yzb25
    Mikecall (1 [L-5]): MattZed

deathworlds (7 [L-0]): Calix, MattZed, Firebringer, secondpassing, Mikecall, yzb25, Toadette
    Mikecall (2 [L-5]): Spruance, Shifty
    yzb25 (4 [L-3]): deathworlds, RLVG, GameFreak, DarknessB

This is pretty much a scumslip. You don't know how town actually feels about the situation because you're team scum and know what's going on, so you need people to tell you how town thinks. You then go on your unsupported hunch for who the neutral scum is, which apparently takes your top priority.

-vote secondpassing
    I doubt scum play like this, and this is horrible reasoning Matt.
    They don't all get on the same train, scum like to spread out, there might be 2 cult scum on death train, but 3 is a stretch, and secondpassing is least likely of them IMO.

25. ISO #1675

Mattzed made a very good point about who's voting him and coinciding with yesterday i have to say.
    That being said i'm having a hard time reading people today.

I will say i have come to believe Matt is town leaning , he's doing a good job looking for scum and defending himself.
    So far nothing what he has said makes me believe he is scum.

On the other hand i still feel yzb is not town leaning. I wanted him lynched yesterday and i still feel he should be.
    Your entire "masterplan" to lynch Matt made no sense to me except to start a shitty train.
    Its day2 and you believe he set up this grand scheme to play out how the cult pressure train Calix ?
    Thats a pretty shit theory.

Atm my top scum reads are

Still Toadette: i can't help but feel she's scum. She buddies with Fire (oke thats not scummy on its own)
    But i feel she keeps posting misinformation. She also says who looks scummy and should be pressured for voting DW yesterday but did nothing with her reads.
    For the rest the posts have been really neutral stuff like "who do you think is scum".
    Still not my top priority.

Yzb, i can't help but feel you are not town. Yesterday you were making shit defenses not saying much. All the big posts you make don't seem
    to have much logic to them even though you seem to prize yourself on being logical.

Those are my 2 i would like to see on the stand today.

Fire is playing a game but i don't get it. Or he truly didn't know a "tailor" existed which seems like bs to me.

Rest is pretty much the same.

I can't help but feel somebody on the Matt train is scum, and who followed it should be looked at. It was so badly executed with no reason.
    Second kept saying how he was sorry for sheeping yesterday, but he is doing it again with Matt. Like exactly the same as with DW ?

so, i'd like to see some more.

-vote secondpassing
    I knew that there was a tailor, but I decided to forego that train of thought and assume it was a genuine flip.
    I could be wrong on that. When I said I haven't examined the setup fully, I meant it. I haven't looked at each detail and try to figure out what works with what. I think someone pointed out that only widower could kill Lady Death, so that makes me doubt the flip a bit, but Toadette also claimed touched.

Right now, I am doubting a few of my reads, and honestly going into today Toadette moved from heavy town to Leaning scum, now she is mostly Null for me.

Also I don't think Toadette was buddying me, she obviously puts FoS on me later today. I could reference posts, but you can find them yourself.

26. ISO #1676

Pick your favorite between YZB and secondpassing. (I am curious which your favorite is)
    Why not just ask him for his opinions on both? Your later post seems redundant if you had done that originally.
    Yzb25 has been acting odd, and I don't remember him like this in other games, but I was scum and he basically figured it out easily then, so I don't know. Maybe I have very warped opinion of him.

Secondpassing seems town from everything read so far.

27. ISO #1677

Okay Mattzed, okay. You got me.

We all vote in unison as a team and townread eachother, because that's the best way to look like town. You cracked our strategy. GG

Permission to end the game, host.
    Granted.
    Now tell us who your allies are?

Waiting on Thornholt to post up end game.

28. ISO #1678

MattZed hammered -> Why? -> Could have stayed on yzb25 -> decided to hammer -> does he care about having a right lynch? -> is he simply pro-lynch? -> who likes to be pro-lynch? -> neutrals and town -> and scum, but really -> I'm pro-lynch -> why doesn't he defend anyone? -> does he care about who dies? -> does he want to gain credibility? -> probably a neutral only way I can explain it right now -> neutrals need pressure ->

This is why I voted you and why I thought you were a neutral.

1. I've think that Toadette is scum, however, my scum and pressure votes are two separate things. You realize that my voting you is to gain information out of you or lynch you if you don't give such. Since there is no trial in this game, it is what it comes down to.

2. I know that you know that lynching someone earlier and pushing for it either seems like scum or town. I think you're a good enough player to make such a play.

4. Did deathworlds have a point? I like to think he did. Does lynching Lady Death benefit town? Yes it does. Today is different from yesterday, a double kill on town is pretty much a loss, though, now that I think about it Lady Death is probably already dead. <-actually scratching my head as I write this one.

This also proves to me that you are not group scum. Because deathworlds flipped true Citizen, it can't have been scum protecting their own. Scum wouldn't shift votes from a town train to another train. They don't like to be scrutinized like that.

You're not acting like a jester, therefore you're probably not a jester. And you're probably not group scum, which means you're town?
    Dang.

This is an actual defense, yet it does not verify you as town, but only by default.
    My priorities have shifted off of MattZed due to reconsideration of starting that last train as well as Lady Death probably being dead.
    -vote yzb25

but consider my vote to be on Toadette

29. ISO #1679

Spoiler : messed up quote :

This is why I voted you and why I thought you were a neutral.

1. I've think that Toadette is scum, however, my scum and pressure votes are two separate things. You realize that my voting you is to gain information out of you or lynch you if you don't give such. Since there is no trial in this game, it is what it comes down to.

2. I know that you know that lynching someone earlier and pushing for it either seems like scum or town. I think you're a good enough player to make such a play.

4. Did deathworlds have a point? I like to think he did. Does lynching Lady Death benefit town? Yes it does. Today is different from yesterday, a double kill on town is pretty much a loss, though, now that I think about it Lady Death is probably already dead. <-actually scratching my head as I write this one.

This also proves to me that you are not group scum. Because deathworlds flipped true Citizen, it can't have been scum protecting their own. Scum wouldn't shift votes from a town train to another train. They don't like to be scrutinized like that.

You're not acting like a jester, therefore you're probably not a jester. And you're probably not group scum, which means you're town?
    Dang.

This is an actual defense, yet it does not verify you as town, but only by default.
    My priorities have shifted off of MattZed due to reconsideration of starting that last train as well as Lady Death probably being dead.
    -vote yzb25

but consider my vote to be on Toadette

Lol my colors >..>

30. ISO #1680

31. ISO #1681

Busy day at work today. What's the damage analysis?

Of the current trains (vote count referenced in Fire's post above mine), the secondpassing one makes the most sense based off of day 1, anyone wanna catch me up real quick before I marathon this thread?
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

32. ISO #1682

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    Busy day at work today. What's the damage analysis?

Of the current trains (vote count referenced in Fire's post above mine), the secondpassing one makes the most sense based off of day 1, anyone wanna catch me up real quick before I marathon this thread?
    The two popular ideas are that secondpassing and Yzb25 is scum, if not both.
    If at least you believe Matt, besides that, mostly bs, and SuperJack makes 1-2 good posts.

So, no, go ahead and read.

33. ISO #1683

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    I doubt scum play like this, and this is horrible reasoning Matt.
    They don't all get on the same train, scum like to spread out, there might be 2 cult scum on death train, but 3 is a stretch, and secondpassing is least likely of them IMO.
    *sigh* Apparently if I want to make two points, I need to spread them out over two posts. The voting was suspect, but the main point of that post was calling out secondpassing on saying something scummy.

Well, if you think all 3 cult weren't on deathworlds, then at least one of Shifty, RLVG, GameFreak, and Darkness are cult for you, and allegedly Darkness was fine hammering death. (I cut him off on this, not actually doubting he'd have hammered)

But onto vote analysis: if yzb is cult, then I would actually suspect all three cult were on death's train. If one more person had switched to yzb, then Toadette would have been under a lot of pressure to switch trains and hammer as well, since both candidates would be at L-1.

34. ISO #1684

*sigh* Apparently if I want to make two points, I need to spread them out over two posts. The voting was suspect, but the main point of that post was calling out secondpassing on saying something scummy.

Well, if you think all 3 cult weren't on deathworlds, then at least one of Shifty, RLVG, GameFreak, and Darkness are cult for you, and allegedly Darkness was fine hammering death. (I cut him off on this, not actually doubting he'd have hammered)

But onto vote analysis: if yzb is cult, then I would actually suspect all three cult were on death's train. If one more person had switched to yzb, then Toadette would have been under a lot of pressure to switch trains and hammer as well, since both candidates would be at L-1.
    You really think all 3 cult members would vote the same way day 1? That's highly unlikely.

Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

35. ISO #1685

You really think all 3 cult members would vote the same way day 1? That's highly unlikely.
    I conditioned it on yzb being cult. I would absolutely expect cult to be resistant to changing a near-mislynch onto a rival train on one of their own.

But we can really do this by process of elimination. There are 4 people who didn't vote deathworlds whose roles aren't confirmed: SuperJack, RLVG, DarknessB, and GameFreak. Which do you want to suggest is cult?

Let me know when you're caught up so we don't have to just keep discussing meta like "in a game of Mafia, mafia tend to not pile all together."

36. ISO #1686

37. ISO #1687

Okay Mattzed, okay. You got me.

We all vote in unison as a team and townread eachother, because that's the best way to look like town. You cracked our strategy. GG

Permission to end the game, host.
    Are you mad?!?! This game has over 1500 posts with not a single lurker. There is no way I'm ending this game lol
    You fucking moronic idiot toadette!!!!! Use your fucking head. That first push on me was fine, then people let off... THAT WAS A GOOD PLAY, but pushing on me again... WTF are you thinking?!?!?!! I'm a more important role than you are and I can give use a role.... now I'll have to find a hidden way to give you that role in case I freakin die. god fucking damnit

38. ISO #1688

Props to our host for being able to spot questions in all these pages.

I will not accept losing this game due to inactivity. We can hardly afford a mislynch today. Pressure time. I can shift onto another one of my scumreads, although I do find it odd how hard Fire was townreading secondpassing.

-vote yzb25

39. ISO #1689

Why is Firebringer voting SuperJack, who is being lazy in all games in plays in and hosts? Where's the reason other than policy lynch?

Also,

-vote yzb25

Cause why not.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

40. ISO #1690

41. ISO #1691

42. ISO #1692

Wat.

This was my post of picking apart secondpassing's reasoning. (which you're still on the same side as? Really?) I even gave a couple sentences to pointing out what the valid criticisms of me are to show that secondpassing was completely missing them.

Also:

"I've spent a few posts asking MattZed to defend himself even though his train is shit, and then when he makes a large post I'll just call it a 'defense' but not respond to it."
    I'll treat you to some replies babe, be patient. After all, I've turned over a new leaf with this kind of thing :3

43. ISO #1693

44. ISO #1694

45. ISO #1695

Why is Firebringer voting SuperJack, who is being lazy in all games in plays in and hosts? Where's the reason other than policy lynch?

Also,

-vote yzb25

Cause why not.
    Read SuperJack posts, he gives some thoughts, and I disagree with them. He is not a policy lynch.

46. ISO #1696

47. ISO #1697

48. ISO #1698

Thanks. Will do in several hours.
    This is plain scummy and not something that a Town should do.
    He's purposely wasting our time waiting for a "serious defense".

Vote stays.

I'm at L-2, i'll just wait it out and hope they lynch somebody else.
    You're still part of this game? And yeah, that's pretty much what YZB have been doing yesterday.
    You should make it look more "quote-ish" however, looks like you said it yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    I am starting to think Darkness is actually scum the more I think about it.
    Then vote him?

49. ISO #1699

50. ISO #1700