User Tag List

Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,300 of 2443
  1. ISO #2251

2. ISO #2252

3. ISO #2253

Re: S-FM 176: THT: The Wrath of Lady Death

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Why are you ruling out MattZed for LD? I know he's been posting a lot, but he does that even when he's scum (see Archeologist in Watermeloann).
    Claim.
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4. ISO #2254

5. ISO #2255

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    Claim.
    Whoops! Missed the earlier post lol

We have 4 citizen claims. Not surprised. Lynching a citizen is 50 50 chance hitting a scum and pretty good to 25% chance of hitting lady death ad a counter claim to a TPR seems like a thing a group scum would do

Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6. ISO #2256

Ah, Darkness, I was hoping you'd claim cit. Was worried you'd want to contest Toadette or throw your hat into the Priest ring.

With these claims, Toadette is town and it is impossible for SuperJack to be town unless a town lied about their claim.

Namely:
    1. If SuperJack were Town, then Fire would be scum because Fire claims to have checked Super
    2. Since Fire would then be scum, GamerFreak would be the true Priest
    3. But GamerFreak checked Myself and Darkness allegedly, which means 3 of the cit claimers must be town, which is not possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

7. ISO #2257

In other words:

We lynch either MattZed, DarknessB, Mikecall, or SuperJack

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

8. ISO #2258

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    Ah, Darkness, I was hoping you'd claim cit. Was worried you'd want to contest Toadette or throw your hat into the Priest ring.

With these claims, Toadette is town and it is impossible for SuperJack to be town unless a town lied about their claim.

Namely:
    1. If SuperJack were Town, then Fire would be scum because Fire claims to have checked Super
    2. Since Fire would then be scum, GamerFreak would be the true Priest
    3. But GamerFreak checked Myself and Darkness allegedly, which means 3 of the cit claimers must be town, which is not possible.
    Good work!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

9. ISO #2259

10. ISO #2260

Can you explain why we've ruled out GameFreak or Firebringer?
    I haven't. One of them is scum.

We should lynch lady death. I've thought about it and I like this plan.

If neither fire nor gamefreak is lynched and the other is killed we get a free lynch next day

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

11. ISO #2261

I haven't. One of them is scum.

We should lynch lady death. I've thought about it and I like this plan.

If neither fire nor gamefreak is lynched and the other is killed we get a free lynch next day
    Ah, I see what you mean. That makes sense and leaves us with figuring that out tomorrow.

12. ISO #2262

In other words:

We lynch either MattZed, DarknessB, Mikecall, or SuperJack
    This is basically my conclusion as well.

SuperJack is 100% scum from claims alone. I, however, would be surprised if he's Lady Death. For a moment, let me assume he's cult and look at what happens in each possible pairing:

SuperJack+MattZed - This means GameFreak is scum since he lied about checking me, and since we assume to know the cult GameFreak is LD
    SuperJack+DarknessB - Same story
    SuperJack+GameFreak - From claims alone, LD could be Me, Mike, or Darkness and we'd have to analyze more.
    SuperJack+Firebringer - this makes GameFreak town, and from his checking claims Mikecall must be LD
    SuperJack+Mikecall - Since we can only have one priest, either Firebringer or GameFreak would be LD.

13. ISO #2263

Also I'm going to be frank and say I held back this analysis for a while mostly because I worried Toadette was LD and that Darkness was true Crier, and I didn't want her to weasel out of it if so. Since Toadette is 100% confirmed town, I'm fine sharing.

14. ISO #2264

To be safe:

-unvote

Toadette is confirmed town. If we get down to the final hour of day and haven't agreed on a target, everyone should agree to sheep Toadette because she's the most impartial voice for a critical lynch.

15. ISO #2265

To be safe:

-unvote

Toadette is confirmed town. If we get down to the final hour of day and haven't agreed on a target, everyone should agree to sheep Toadette because she's the most impartial voice for a critical lynch.
    I think this makes sense -- she's confirmed Town and we need to lynch LD for a decent shot to win this game.

16. ISO #2266

I'll put things another way to help out everyone's thinking:

SuperJack is confirmed scum. Part of the question is who the other two are. There are 10 other pairs for the remaining two scum, so let's look at it:

Firebringer+GameFreak - this is impossible since we need a Priest
    Firebringer+Mikecall - This can happen, and since Mike was on the RLVG train but Fire wasn't, I'd say Mike is LD in this case.
    Firebringer+DarknessB - This is impossible since GF would be town, and GF checked Darkness as town
    Firebringer+MattZed - impossible for same reason
    GameFreak+Mikecall - This can work; again, given how Mike was on the RLVG train, I'd say GF is the other cult and Mike is LD
    GameFreak+DarknessB - This can happen, and I could see Darkness as LD here, seeming like GF tried to guess two town by not guessing his partner (SJ). On the other hand, maybe GF outed his partner by townreading him and SJ is somehow LD here.
    GameFreak+MattZed - technically possible for the rest of you, and I'll start making a defense if this is a major concern. (especially as I'm more likely LD here)
    Mikecall+DarknessB - impossible since we need a priest
    Mikecall+MattZed - same
    DarknessB+MattZed - same

Thus, there are only FOUR possible scum combinations:
    {SuperJack, Firebringer, Mikecall}, {SuperJack, GameFreak, Mikecall}, {SuperJack, GameFreak, DarknessB}, {SuperJack, GameFreak, MattZed},

17. ISO #2267

To make this point really clear, there are only four possible scum combinations, and we should use this in deductions:

1. SuperJack, Firebringer, Mikecall
    2. SuperJack, GameFreak, Mikecall
    3. SuperJack, GameFreak, DarknessB
    4. SuperJack, GameFreak, MattZed

Interesting fact: If Mike is town, he knows Firebringer is town. If GameFreak is town, he knows who the scum are.

18. ISO #2268

If Darkness is LD, the D1 lynch looks like this:

deathworlds (7 [L-0]): Calix, MattZed, Firebringer, secondpassing, Mikecall, yzb25, Toadette
    Mikecall (2 [L-5]): Spruance, Shifty
    yzb25 (4 [L-3]): deathworlds, RLVG, GameFreak, DarknessB

19. ISO #2269

Finished my table: Hopefully helps with VCA.

Player: Voted For: Never Voted For:
    MattZed deathworlds, Calix, Mikecall, yzb25, secondpassing, RLVG Shifty/SuperJack, Spruance, Firebringer, Toadette, DarknessB, GameFreak
    deathworlds secondpassing, Calix, yzb25 Shifty/SuperJack, Mikecall, Spruance, Firebringer, Toadette, DarknessB, secondpassing, GameFreak, RLVG
    Shifty/SuperJack Mikecall, Firebringer, secondpassing MattZed, deathworlds, Spruance, yzb25, Toadette, Calix, DarknessB, GameFreak, RLVG
    Mikecall Calix, Spruance, secondpassing, DarknessB, deathworlds, MattZed, RLVG Shifty/SuperJack, Firebringer, yzb25, Toadette, GameFreak
    Spruance Calix, secondpassing, Mikecall, GameFreak, Shifty, DarknessB MattZed, deathworlds, Firebringer, yzb25, Toadette, RLVG
    Firebringer DarknessB, deathworlds, RLVG, Mikecall, SuperJack MattZed, Spruance, yzb25, Toadette, Calix, secondpassing, GameFreak
    yzb25 Calix, Mikecall, secondpassing, deathworlds, DarknessB, MattZed, RLVG Shifty/SuperJack, Spruance, Firebringer, Toadette, GameFreak
    Toadette Mikecall, DarknessB, deathworlds, yzb25, RLVG, Firebringer, SuperJack MattZed, Spruance, Calix, secondpassing, Gamefreak
    Calix MattZed, Spruance, deathworlds Shifty/SuperJack, Mikecall, Firebringer, yzb25, Toadette, Calix, DarknessB, secondpassing, GameFreak, RLVG
    DarknessB yzb25, secondpassing, RLVG MattZed, deathworlds, Shifty/SuperJack, Mikecall, Spruance, Firebringer, Toadette, Calix, GameFreak
    secondpassing deathworlds, Spruance, Mikecall, MattZed, DarknessB, RLVG Shifty/SuperJack, Firebringer, yzb25, Toadette, Calix, GameFreak
    GameFreak deathworlds, yzb25, secondpassing, Firebringer MattZed, Shifty/SuperJack, Mikecall, Spruance, Toadette, Calix, DarknessB, RLVG
    RLVG MattZed, deathworlds, Firebringer, yzb25 Shifty/SuperJack, Mikecall, Spruance, Toadette, Calix, DarknessB, secondpassing, GameFreak

20. ISO #2270

Last data to post: D1/D2 vote records

Spoiler : Colored Vote Record :
    Vote Count 1
    Spruance (2): Calix, secondpassing
    Calix (2): MattZed, Spruance

Vote Count 2
    deathworlds (4 [L-3]): Calix, MattZed, Firebringer, secondpassing
    GameFreak (1 [L-6]):Spruance
    Calix (2 [L-5]): deathworlds, yzb25
    Spruance (1 [L-6]): Mikecall
    MattZed (1 [L-6]): RLVG

Vote Count 3
    deathworlds (5 [L-2]): Calix, MattZed, Firebringer, secondpassing, GameFreak
    GameFreak (1 [L-6]): Spruance
    Calix (1 [L-6]): deathworlds
    secondpassing (2 [L-5]): Mikecall, yzb25
    Mikecall (1 [L-6]): Toadette

Vote Count 4
    deathworlds (5 [L-2]): Calix, MattZed, Firebringer, secondpassing, GameFreak
    Mikecall (1 [L-6]): Spruance
    DarknessB (2 [L-5]): Mikecall, Toadette
    secondpassing (1 [L-6]): yzb25

Vote Count 5
    deathworlds (4 [L-3]): Calix, Firebringer, secondpassing, RLVG
    Mikecall (4 [L-3]): MattZed, Spruance, deathworlds, Toadette
    DarknessB (1 [L-6]): Mikecall
    yzb25 (1 [L-6]): GameFreak

Vote Count 6
    deathworlds (5 [L-2]): Calix, Firebringer, secondpassing, Mikecall, yzb25
    Mikecall (5 [L-2]): MattZed, Spruance, deathworlds, Toadette, Shifty
    yzb25 (2 [L-5]): GameFreak, DarknessB

Vote Count 7
    deathworlds (5 [L-2]): Calix, Firebringer, secondpassing, Mikecall, Toadette
    yzb25 (3 [L-4]): MattZed, GameFreak, DarknessB
    Firebringer (2 [L-5]): deathworlds, RLVG

Vote Count 8
    deathworlds (6 [L-1]): Calix, Firebringer, secondpassing, Mikecall, yzb25, Toadette
    yzb25 (4 [L-3]): MattZed, RLVG, GameFreak, DarknessB

Day 1 Lynch:
    deathworlds (7 [L-0]): Calix, MattZed, Firebringer, secondpassing, Mikecall,yzb25, Toadette
    yzb25 (4 [L-3]): deathworlds, RLVG, GameFreak, DarknessB

Day 2 Vote Count 1:
    RLVG (1 [L-5]): Firebringer
    SuperJack (1 [L-5]): secondpassing
    Mikecall (1 [L-5]): MattZed
    MattZed (1 [L-5]): Mikecall

Day 2 Vote Count 2:
    SuperJack (1 [L-5]): Firebringer
    yzb25 (2 [L-4]): secondpassing, RLVG
    secondpassing (2 [L-4]): MattZed, GameFreak
    MattZed (1 [L-5]): yzb25

Day 2 Vote Count 3:
    DarknessB (1 [L-5]): Firebringer
    yzb25
    (4 [L-2]): secondpassing, RLVG, Toadette, DarknessB
    secondpassing (3 [L-3]): MattZed, Mikecall, GameFreak
    MattZed (1 [L-5]): yzb25

Day 2 Lynch:
    Mikecall (1 [L-5]): Firebringer
    RLVG (6 [L-0]): secondpassing, MattZed, Mikecall, yzb25, Toadette, DarknessB
    secondpassing (2 [L-4]): GameFreak, SuperJack
    yzb25 (1 [L-5]): RLVG

21. ISO #2271

If it comes down to me, I'm going for the SuperJack lynch. I can't see compelling enough evidence to vote MattZed, DarknessB, or Mikecall instead.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

22. ISO #2272

23. ISO #2273

I'm going to throw down my vote now, because we have like what, 16 hours or so left? And there's no votes on SuperJack yet at the moment.

-vote SuperJack

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

24. ISO #2274

Quote Originally Posted by GameFreak View Post
    Wtf i need to reread priest one moment
    GameFreak said this D2 before the RLVG lynch after Firebringer claimed he, as Priest, saw Mikecall perform a visit.

Why would GameFreak, an alleged Priest, need to check the Priest rolecard?

25. ISO #2275

Mike feels neither very scum or very town to me. None of his posts stand out. I couldn't say.

I still find Yzb, Toadette and Matt scummier than him.
    I just feel that if i start a pressurevote on yzb he simply wont say anything meaningful again.
    This is a post GameFreak made D2. He allegedly checked me N1 as Priest... and yet I'm on the Top 3 scumlist?

26. ISO #2276

A D1 post wondering what LD and Widower will do, but doesn't actually wonder about cult strategy. Weak scumtell of ignoring a scum faction in favor of the others.

Ok i feel like i'm caught up well in this game.

@Spruance could you say why you are voting Mike ? Do you think he was scummy in any way?

I don't trust yzb too much atm. The style doesn't really sit well with me even though that is not a valid argument.
    But you mention alot how you want or are comfirmed in a joking manner.

Darkness made some nice posts but its always weird to read because its always in a flurry. Even though i do find it weird how you don't seem to
    take much of a stance and aren't willing to back up your votes.

I also wonder what the strat of Lady Death will be. Touch as many people as possible or
    touch 2 and herself. This way she has a 50/50 chance of killign the wanted target.

Same with the widower. He isn't really pro town. He simply has to find LD. He could also just shoot N1 and play the jestergame. Especially if he's a suspect.
    Though he could align himself with town to trade a night kill for a lynch.

Overall in most posts i can't decide to take the post serious or not.

27. ISO #2277

I am back, so we have 4 citizen claims, interesting.

But wait a minute, if Gamefreak checked both Matt and Darkness? how would it make me LD?

I got a feeling Firebringer is actually priest and Gamefreak is probably LD / Cult.

Just from looking at the potential scum partners from what MattZed claimed before.
    Not even Mikecall reads Mikecall as Town. :)

28. ISO #2278

29. ISO #2279

Quote Originally Posted by Mikecall View Post
    -vote gamefreak

Before I forget.
    Why are you doing this? We are lynching within the citizen pool.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

30. ISO #2280

Why are you doing this? We are lynching within the citizen pool.
    Because maybe I have my reasons Toadette, I know your confirmed Toadette, but how do we know Gamefreak claiming of being Priest narrows me for being the LD claim, Since he claiming he found DarknessB and MattZed clean which would narrow me to being LD.

31. ISO #2281

Because maybe I have my reasons Toadette, I know your confirmed Toadette, but how do we know Gamefreak claiming of being Priest narrows me for being the LD claim, Since he claiming he found DarknessB and MattZed clean which would narrow me to being LD.
    GameFreak or Firebringer is fake claiming and I don't think lady death would.expose herself fake claiming like that. That's a group scum move.

Lady death is within the citizen pool I can smell her in there

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

32. ISO #2282

The reasoning I would of said is because of these reasons:

Firebringer Claiming Priest, even with the wifom of his play seeming out of play for acting scum,

And his targets being
    Calix = (Roleblocked?) So possible RLVG n1 feedback, since nobody else claimed roleblocked before
    Superjack = Guilty? So your claiming you can check if people are cult or if they are LD?

Now Gamefreaks

Firebringer = Clean? So even if his priest claim counteracts yours, you really think he would be cult?
    DarknessB = Clean? So your trying to say that DarknessB is also clean from it?

Does Priests have the capability to finding the cult? or are they limited to trying to find LD?

I always thought that the Priest was able to clean the individual from the ladies touch for that specific night, interesting really.

-unvote

Just for now, will probably vote again once I reread the posts.

33. ISO #2283

GameFreak or Firebringer is fake claiming and I don't think lady death would.expose herself fake claiming like that. That's a group scum move.

Lady death is within the citizen pool I can smell her in there
    Fair enough.

34. ISO #2284

35. ISO #2285

Read the priest rolecard. They detect scum.

Mike, you're basically admitting to being scum right now. If you are town, YOU KNOW FIREBRINGER IS TOWN TOO.
    Misread Mike's post. Thought he was FoS'ing Firebringer.

The point that Town Mike knows Fire is town is still true, though.

36. ISO #2286

The reasoning I would of said is because of these reasons:

Firebringer Claiming Priest, even with the wifom of his play seeming out of play for acting scum,

And his targets being
    Calix = (Roleblocked?) So possible RLVG n1 feedback, since nobody else claimed roleblocked before
    Superjack = Guilty? So your claiming you can check if people are cult or if they are LD?

Now Gamefreaks

Firebringer = Clean? So even if his priest claim counteracts yours, you really think he would be cult?

Does Priests have the capability to finding the cult? or are they limited to trying to find LD?

I always thought that the Priest was able to clean the individual from the ladies touch for that specific night, interesting really.

-unvote

Just for now, will probably vote again once I reread the posts.
    Read the rolecard
    You fucking moronic idiot toadette!!!!! Use your fucking head. That first push on me was fine, then people let off... THAT WAS A GOOD PLAY, but pushing on me again... WTF are you thinking?!?!?!! I'm a more important role than you are and I can give use a role.... now I'll have to find a hidden way to give you that role in case I freakin die. god fucking damnit

37. ISO #2287

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know I won't be writing flavour text for now. I'm leaving for the hospital if my condition doesn't show any ameliorations soon. I'll do my best to end/start days at the proper times.
    You fucking moronic idiot toadette!!!!! Use your fucking head. That first push on me was fine, then people let off... THAT WAS A GOOD PLAY, but pushing on me again... WTF are you thinking?!?!?!! I'm a more important role than you are and I can give use a role.... now I'll have to find a hidden way to give you that role in case I freakin die. god fucking damnit

38. ISO #2288

Since i know Matt and DB to be town , and i know Toadette is crier. I think it looks like this atm.

FireBringer, Mike- cult
    SJ - LD

Though i'm starting to wonder, nowhere in my rolecard does it state that i can see LD
    "(Cult member, Widower and Lady Death's targets)."

So i'm not sure if DB or Matt are not Ld ?

I mean this pretty much opens up alot more possibilities.
    This would mean between

SJ-DB-Matt-Mike we have an LD

Thorn , can the priest detect LD ?

It also shows again that Fire doesn't know his role because priest can see widower. And the kept saying Calix was LD.
    And i don't believe in scum sponges shit late in the game.

So i'm waiting for Thorns reply for my vote

39. ISO #2289

40. ISO #2290

Now Gamefreaks

I went on Matt N1 Mike, you lying to get me voted ?

41. ISO #2291

I am the priest , that is why i know he is lying.

The first night i was on you, you showed up clean. Thats why i swapped my opinion of you from Scum to Town.
    the second night i was on Darkness trying to figure out if he was scum or not, since he also didn't vote RLVG
    but DB showed up clean aswell ...

So i've narrowed it down to Fire , Mike and SJ.
    Now unless Toadette has completely deceived me here i believe these 3 to be scum.
    When you said, I was on you, I thought you was referring to Fire than Matt, but still, its quite interesting.

42. ISO #2292

Since i know Matt and DB to be town , and i know Toadette is crier. I think it looks like this atm.

FireBringer, Mike- cult
    SJ - LD

Though i'm starting to wonder, nowhere in my rolecard does it state that i can see LD
    "(Cult member, Widower and Lady Death's targets)."

So i'm not sure if DB or Matt are not Ld ?

I mean this pretty much opens up alot more possibilities.
    This would mean between

SJ-DB-Matt-Mike we have an LD

Thorn , can the priest detect LD ?

It also shows again that Fire doesn't know his role because priest can see widower. And the kept saying Calix was LD.
    And i don't believe in scum sponges shit late in the game.

So i'm waiting for Thorns reply for my vote
    Priest

Every night, the priest tends to someone's sins by inviting them to share with him their thoughts.

Explanation: Every night, the priest targets someone who will be cleansed of the Lady Death's touch (if they were touched). The priest will also notice weird behaviors (Cult member, Widower and Lady Death's targets).
    Specification: The priest is immune to Lady Death's Touch.
    So to make it clear: Priest can not detect LD, only her touches.
    Priest can detect Cult Member
    Priest can detect Widower.
    Priest can protect someone from Lady Deaths Touch.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

43. ISO #2293

44. ISO #2294

Everyone vote SuperJack.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

45. ISO #2295

Everyone vote SuperJack.
    I didn't think you where this stupid. Mislynchig me= mistake.

I don't get why you can't see Firebringer is obvious cult. He was the one who killed detective, defended neutrals and is seriously buddying people so that they suck up to him. His play is pure Scum.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

46. ISO #2296

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I didn't think you where this stupid. Mislynchig me= mistake.

I don't get why you can't see Firebringer is obvious cult. He was the one who killed detective, defended neutrals and is seriously buddying people so that they suck up to him. His play is pure Scum.
    I already explained why voting fire or gamefreak is a mistake. If one of them die tonight the other is lynched tomorrow easy

We want to hit lady death and you or mikecall is her.

You're confirmed scum so hopefully you're lady death.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

47. ISO #2297

48. ISO #2298

49. ISO #2299

50. ISO #2300

There are in fact 13 possibilities, considering the possible LD combinations.

SuperJack is probably cult, but he is probably not LD.

1. SuperJack+Firebringer, MattZed
    2. SuperJack+Firebringer, Mikecall
    3. SuperJack+Firebringer, DarknessB
    4. SuperJack+GameFreak, MattZed
    5. SuperJack+GameFreak, Mikecall
    6. SuperJack+GameFreak, DarknessB
    7. SuperJack+DarknessB, GameFreak
    8. SuperJack+MattZed, GameFreak
    9. SuperJack+Mikecall, GameFreak
    10. SuperJack+Mikecall, Firebringer
    11. Firebringer+Mikecall, MattZed
    12. Firebringer+Mikecall, DarknessB
    13. Firebringer+Mikecall, SuperJack

SuperJack can only be LD if Mikecall+Firebringer are the cult.