S-FM: THT: The Wrath of Lady Death - Page 35
Register

User Tag List

Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 45 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,750 of 2443
  1. ISO #1701

Re: S-FM 176: THT: The Wrath of Lady Death

Quote Originally Posted by GameFreak View Post
    I understand if you find me inactive , i tried to chat abit yesterday. I tend to come on and just make big posts about my thoughts of the day simply because i'm the only one on most of the time. Thats the problem with being european i suppose. Especially now that Calix died.
    I'm Norwegian, A.K.A Scandinavian, A.K.A Standard European Timer.

2. ISO #1702

3. ISO #1703

Careful, you should be of your vote
    Lenient, some of you may stand
    Obviously, you're not all in one boat
    Clean, are some who scum you scanned
    Killed, I may be for this note

Information is your best ally
    Simply use it, for someone to certify

Time is your enemy
    Identify, whoever's too carefree
    Citizen is a call most easy
    Kill not the ones you fancy
    Instead, turn to your buddy
    No one here is part of royalty
    God only, knows the true mockery
    You fucking moronic idiot toadette!!!!! Use your fucking head. That first push on me was fine, then people let off... THAT WAS A GOOD PLAY, but pushing on me again... WTF are you thinking?!?!?!! I'm a more important role than you are and I can give use a role.... now I'll have to find a hidden way to give you that role in case I freakin die. god fucking damnit

4. ISO #1704

Quote Originally Posted by Thornholt View Post
    Careful, you should be of your vote
    Lenient, some of you may stand
    Obviously, you're not all in one boat
    Clean, are some who scum you scanned
    Killed, I may be for this note

Information is your best ally
    Simply use it, for someone to certify

Time is your enemy
    Identify, whoever's too carefree
    Citizen is a call most easy
    Kill not the ones you fancy
    Instead, turn to your buddy
    No one here is part of royalty
    God only, knows the true mockery
    TLDR; CLOCK IS TICKING.

5. ISO #1705

6. ISO #1706

7. ISO #1707

8. ISO #1708

9. ISO #1709

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Fun fact, I once caught someone sending a secret message similar to that given to their scumbuddy.
    Yeah, codes are not frequently used in our meta, but sophisticated group scum might set them up during the night in order to signal to each other about approaches or leads they figured out. I'm not aware of anything that has looked fishy, aside from Thornholt's own posts, lol.

10. ISO #1710

11. ISO #1711

12. ISO #1712

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    I assume Thornholt is just fucking with us in terms of the message, in terms of trying to make us suspicious of everyone. Basically the TLDR seems to be "trust no one".
    As a host, he shouldn't interfee with our thoughts.
    For all we know he's doing a Mafia Style Poem that's irrelevant to our train of thoughts yet relevant to the type of game.

After all, it is true we are suspicious of all, that information is our best friend, Citizens are the easiest to lynch, blabla.>

13. ISO #1713

The only person we can fully trust this game is the crier. The problem is he is not a real power role when it comes to finding cult.
    Yeah, the Crier's comment was very weird. I assume he buried some sort of a code in there that he intends to use if he gets strung up or to confirm his identity if necessary later in the game.

14. ISO #1714

Yeah, the Crier's comment was very weird. I assume he buried some sort of a code in there that he intends to use if he gets strung up or to confirm his identity if necessary later in the game.
    I might be able to solve it, if there was spaces between the words.
    Good job Crier, for actually doing what you fucking should with ciphers.

15. ISO #1715

16. ISO #1716

17. ISO #1717

18. ISO #1718

I truly don't get the stall. When DW was at L-2 he made some attempts to make a defense, it wasn't a good one but it was one.
    Yzb has sat at basically L-2 and his reponse was , i'll make a defense later.
    This is why I'm threatening him.

Will you support the threat by pledging to hammer?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

19. ISO #1719

YZB has been poked
    If his response is preceded by the bells
    I'll have him switched with Helz
    And delay his neck, from being choked
    You fucking moronic idiot toadette!!!!! Use your fucking head. That first push on me was fine, then people let off... THAT WAS A GOOD PLAY, but pushing on me again... WTF are you thinking?!?!?!! I'm a more important role than you are and I can give use a role.... now I'll have to find a hidden way to give you that role in case I freakin die. god fucking damnit

20. ISO #1720

21. ISO #1721

22. ISO #1722

YZB has been poked
    If his response is preceded by the bells
    I'll have him switched with Helz
    And delay his neck, from being choked
    oops sry, I meant psyduck... I tought helz was my 2nd reserve.

23. ISO #1723

24. ISO #1724

25. ISO #1725

26. ISO #1726

27. ISO #1727

28. ISO #1728

29. ISO #1729

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    Mike, Super, would either of you hammer yzb if he doesn't mount a good defense?
    Yzb made good logic from his earlier posts. It would be sad to hammer him.
    But I will go back and look at the votes on him to make a quick judgement.

I've been busy and still writing. Not as fast as I hoped :/ trying to read day 1 fire and write and keep to day 2
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

30. ISO #1730

On a serious note -- Thorn, please make those types of decisions behind the scenes. As you know from Colder War, anything that the host says or does impacts how players approach the game and might be considered putting a thumb on the scale for one side or the other. Based on your comment to replace yzb, I am sure players are trying to think about whether that makes him more likely Town or scum, which is not a good thing.

31. ISO #1731

On a serious note -- Thorn, please make those types of decisions behind the scenes. As you know from Colder War, anything that the host says or does impacts how players approach the game and might be considered putting a thumb on the scale for one side or the other. Based on your comment to replace yzb, I am sure players are trying to think about whether that makes him more likely Town or scum, which is not a good thing.
    Sorry, meant Cold War. Colder War was the canceled game, lol. Cold War was where it was a bunch of host posting, reveals.

32. ISO #1732

33. ISO #1733

I'm asking evrryone to forget my mention of a replacement, I had in mind that yzb was inactive and had less than 3 posts today. Which is not the case, he was active and us therefore not in grounds for replacement. My apologies for any confusion this nay have caused.

My game really has no lurking lol.

34. ISO #1734

I'm asking evrryone to forget my mention of a replacement, I had in mind that yzb was inactive and had less than 3 posts today. Which is not the case, he was active and us therefore not in grounds for replacement. My apologies for any confusion this nay have caused.

My game really has no lurking lol.
    How do we know we are not lurking in secret ;).
    Not even Mikecall reads Mikecall as Town. :)

35. ISO #1735

This is why I'm threatening him.

Will you support the threat by pledging to hammer?
    Yes i made my case on him yesterday and it still stands, i wanted him lynched over DW.
    But i am not putting him on L1 yet. thats why its still on second.
    I'll be here when day ends normally

36. ISO #1736

How much time we got left?
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

37. ISO #1737

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Day 1 Troll is over. Stop Shit Posting. The amount of shitposts have made this stupidly hard, alike the actions of a patticular batman
    Agreed. The amount of spam makes it hard to analyze anything this game since its so distracting. If you're town, cut the spam guys.

Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

38. ISO #1738

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    How much time we got left?
    Am I asked
    I see no green
    To answer I'm tasked
    But my color nowhere seen
    Less than 5 till votes are sacked
    Lynched, someone will have been

39. ISO #1739

Am I asked
    I see no green
    To answer I'm tasked
    But my color nowhere seen
    Less than 5 till votes are sacked
    Lynched, someone will have been
    I was asking the other players

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

40. ISO #1740

41. ISO #1741

I'm here. Spent half an hour on trying to make this defense clear. If this is still hard to understand then I give up xD.

Apologies

I apologize for the scummy jokes / non serious attitude. While it is generally my personality, it also wards away the night kill. Of course, that's completely pointless if I'm lynched.

I apologize for the shitty play on d1. There was a lot to read but it appears we take d1 a lot more seriously than we used to. I also have excuses n shit.

"Evidence" of townishness

1) I chose to defend the Mikecall train, even though Mikecall was a very scummy-looking guy to most. Because I did (and still do) town-read him. This is a move that would only lose me influence as scum.

2) I elaborated the night actions. While some of what I said / found had already been discovered, for those who read my posts, I have greatly clarified the night actions and their implications. This is a move that would only reduce chaos as scum.

These are the main two things. I've done smaller stuff, like tried to engage in / bring people into the conversation, (on the occasions when I was up-to-date and watching forum chat live) I've tried to be open about my thought process behind decisions and ideas, exc.

Clearly, all these things could be WIFOM, but, I mean, everything could be WIFOM. These are still ultimately town moves, and, well, I think it's obvious I haven't been putting in the required effort to make a WIFOM worthwhile :3.

My motivations

I want to survive. Even though it's not LYLO, my death would be detrimental to the town. This is why I've done/said things for partially "selfish reasons" (primarily talking about the joking n shit)

I want to get Mattzed lynched, today. Because I feel his responses were bad and my night-action theory still holds. It may be long and convoluted, but noone has presented a counter-theory more plausible. I'll lauch a more formal attack on Mattzed. It won't be this long.

42. ISO #1742

Mattzed made a very good point about who's voting him and coinciding with yesterday i have to say.
    That being said i'm having a hard time reading people today.

I will say i have come to believe Matt is town leaning , he's doing a good job looking for scum and defending himself.
    So far nothing what he has said makes me believe he is scum.

On the other hand i still feel yzb is not town leaning. I wanted him lynched yesterday and i still feel he should be.
    Your entire "masterplan" to lynch Matt made no sense to me except to start a shitty train.
    Its day2 and you believe he set up this grand scheme to play out how the cult pressure train Calix ?
    Thats a pretty shit theory.

Atm my top scum reads are

Still Toadette: i can't help but feel she's scum. She buddies with Fire (oke thats not scummy on its own)
    But i feel she keeps posting misinformation. She also says who looks scummy and should be pressured for voting DW yesterday but did nothing with her reads.
    For the rest the posts have been really neutral stuff like "who do you think is scum".
    Still not my top priority.

Yzb, i can't help but feel you are not town. Yesterday you were making shit defenses not saying much. All the big posts you make don't seem
    to have much logic to them even though you seem to prize yourself on being logical.

Those are my 2 i would like to see on the stand today.

Mike is Null for me doesn't post much i have to say he turned back into a lurkerform. Maybe he should be pressured abit.

Fire is playing a game but i don't get it. Or he truly didn't know a "tailor" existed which seems like bs to me.

Rest is pretty much the same.

I can't help but feel somebody on the Matt train is scum, and who followed it should be looked at. It was so badly executed with no reason.
    Second kept saying how he was sorry for sheeping yesterday, but he is doing it again with Matt. Like exactly the same as with DW ?

so, i'd like to see some more.

-vote secondpassing
    I get the feeling there's a lot of misunderstanding between us. For example, that "master plan" thing I said was purely sarcastic, if I remember correctly. It's ultimately just a thought that I'm pursuing. But if you don't think Mattzed's response to me was bad, I really want to hear why. I was under the impression his response was bad.

43. ISO #1743

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    I get the feeling there's a lot of misunderstanding between us. For example, that "master plan" thing I said was purely sarcastic, if I remember correctly. It's ultimately just a thought that I'm pursuing. But if you don't think Mattzed's response to me was bad, I really want to hear why. I was under the impression his response was bad.
    to me was good*, I really want to hear why

44. ISO #1744

My motivations

I want to survive. Even though it's not LYLO, my death would be detrimental to the town. This is why I've done/said things for partially "selfish reasons" (primarily talking about the joking n shit)

I want to get Mattzed lynched, today. Because I feel his responses were bad and my night-action theory still holds. It may be long and convoluted, but noone has presented a counter-theory more plausible. I'll lauch a more formal attack on Mattzed. It won't be this long.
    'K, so you have something on MattZed.

45. ISO #1745

While I'm calling scumslips, please explain this alleged certainty.

No, what he literally said was

He revealed he doesn't actually know how to form a town opinion. There's also the second part, which is that he reads suspects as neutral, not as scum in general. He's looking to lynch neutrals.

He doesn't trust himself on it. The scumslip is revealing that he doesn't know how to be town, so he wants someone, preferably an actual town, to just take over so he can follow.
    The "alleged certainty" was still me just imitating your playstyle. Though I find it fascinating when someone else takes the exact same approach you do, the approach is suddenly scummy.

I apologize for misusing "literal", but I still think my understanding was accurate. I still don't see how his response being "blank. Shit. Need more info" means "Awaiting other opinions to feed my sheep mind". In fact, even if you are the latter, that could still just be a town having a really shitty moment.

Does he always read scum as neutral? If he does, you have a point. But I doubt he's been doing that. I think you've taken one example of him saying "hmm this guy strikes me as more of a solo scum" and acted like this is how he always acts.

Though, to be completely honest, I'm only defending him because he's on my lynch train. Though I genuinely think your criticism is stupid, his recent posts in response to you have been dodgy for other reasons. I guess I'm reaching the point of tunnelling, but by god, you have brought this upon yourself.

46. ISO #1746

47. ISO #1747

It's even worse than that:

Let me get this straight , your defense is

1) i defended MikeCall, who we don't even know is Town for sure.

2) I elaborated on the night actions with stuff we already knew after everybody gave their opinions and only when forced to contribute with the threat of a lynch?

48. ISO #1748

This is the exact same shit as yesterday man.

I'm at L-2, i'll just wait it out and hope they lynch somebody else.
    God, someone else was going on about this being a purposeful move to buy time. Don't you realize that this only gives me less time to transfer the lynch train? Glance at a fucking GMT clock and you would have figured out it was because I was at school/work.

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Mainly because YZB was a complete dick and shrugged off a train that were attempted on him yesterday.
    It didn't give a town feel at all.
    This is a an overstatement. I didn't mount a formal defense, but noone mounted a formal attack. We just exchanged rapid points because it was late and we were tired. You're acting like I didn't have a 3/4 page conversation with the critics.

"I've spent a few posts asking MattZed to defend himself even though his train is shit, and then when he makes a large post I'll just call it a 'defense' but not respond to it."
    Sorry, I was lazy and wanted to go to sleep. I'll do it. I promise.

It's even worse than that:
    My point on Mikecall was that it isn't something that is beneficial for a scum to do. If we were both scum, such buddying could fuck us both over.

I thought you were the one who was arguing that contribution doesn't make you look towny :P. But I found the night actions genuinely intriguing. That was not an example of me grappling for something to say

49. ISO #1749

Alright, I might as well be cooperate now, Yzb25, why do you think defending me was actually a good thing? you are trying to say there was a potential buddying between yourself and I which I am find to be the case from D1 near the end of the day, even when I wanted to make 2 safety trains which would avoid what happened at Colder War.

I seriously do think you play too passive and not going into the aggressive with the pushing of votes. Weirdly enough, I find this MattZed, from meta, to not really be that aggressive and playing a more layed back, relaxed town play which is finding him to be potential scum. An example being Wraith Night S-FM, trying to play a safe town and only focus on certain individuals. Quite interesting really.

Yzb, you claim your theory was based around thinking that Calix and Spruances death where by specific roles like Lady Death and Cultists, but I did mention some of those points from one of my beginning posts, so is it really taking opinions from others? MattZed loves this tactic this game, which can be both evil scum or potential town.
    Not even Mikecall reads Mikecall as Town. :)

50. ISO #1750

My point on Mikecall was that it isn't something that is beneficial for a scum to do. If we were both scum, such buddying could fuck us both over.

I thought you were the one who was arguing that contribution doesn't make you look towny :P. But I found the night actions genuinely intriguing. That was not an example of me grappling for something to say
    Though Darkness, I can't see how you could have missed this Mikecall thing. This is definitely not my lack of clarity. You are definitely deliberately trying to frame me in a negative light. If you're town, you're tunnelling.