S-FM: THT: The Wrath of Lady Death - Page 29
Register

User Tag List

Page 29 of 49 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,450 of 2443
  1. ISO #1401

Re: S-FM 176: THT: The Wrath of Lady Death

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    [Non-Game Post] Congrats! If you want to talk about it more, make a general forum post, lol.
    I shall do this thing! I'm knackered so not now tho. I mainly just wanted to share the moment with some peeps because everyone in my house is asleep right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    I've received my uni offers. How far are yours going along?
    Lol I waited until the last week. My tutor despises my existence :3

2. ISO #1402

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    wow im starting to scum read you
    COOL
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3. ISO #1403

4. ISO #1404

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    Another joke post... really Darkness, are you REALLY scum reading this?
    You don't think there's a possibility yzb keeps joking about being scum because he is in fact scum and it's an odd nervous tic / defensive mechanism? That's what I'm getting at. I already know your answer is going to be no though so this is more addressed to everyone.

5. ISO #1405

Firebringer Catchup 51-54

Spoiler : Notes :
    Can’t post whole thing by deathworlds but almost none of it is new except his claim which I have said previously I am unsure about. He could be town, but I am unsure of it, don’t think as of this moment a Yzb25 lynch would be better
    Most of page 51 is fluff and not comment worthy.
    Dude, who the actual fuck are your scumreads right now? Because you are flipflopping between lynches more than a child choosing ice cream, bro.

In fact, GIVE US YOUR READS.

IF YOU ARE "TOWN" OH TOWNIEST OF TOWNS TOWNWORLDS, YOU WILL BE CONFIRMED ANYWAY

SO BETTER NOW THAN NEVER
    Calix, has a very good point on this, Matt somewhat dropped of Deathworlds ‘scum’ list, and is now where his vote is? Its not just inconsistent it doesn’t even say why.
    I'm willing to accept that my reads may be completely off and wrong this game, after all it's simply day 1

Once DW flips we'll get a little more info. See you guys day 2!
    Toadette, you get +1 to town points.
    attZed is legitimately scummy tho.
    For not pressuring everyone or what RLVG? I know you have stated this before, but it helps reiterating your case or explain recent scummy behavior instead of just saying “He is scum”
    Hmm. And here I was thinking I'd try to get enough momentum going to shift the train, given everyone's activity.

-vote yzb25

(still hammering at the time I said I would if we don't get anything going)
    Matt post here is…I mean, I don’t doubt he would hammer but I am wondering if he really isn’t sure about himself on Death. I myself consider death more in the null now, and would prefer RLVG to anyone (which wont happen) but Yzb25 is about same place yzb25 is. Though Yzb25 actually has reasoning and isn’t just calling everyone who disagrees with him scum. So theres that.
    OH MY FUCKING GOD READ FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE

MY READS ON YOU STAND: YOU ARE LADY DEATH, I HAVE NEVER SAID YOU WERE MAFIA

MY READS ON FIREBRINGER AND SECONDPASSING STAND, THEY ARE MAFIA, ALONG WITH MATTZED WHO IS MY NEWEST SCUM READ

RLVG IS PROBABLY WIDOWER BUT IDGAF ABOUT THAT.

EVERYONE ELSE IS TOWN
    Death, they have stood all day the whole day with almost no changes except matt. Town needs to develop reads, and static reads are horrible.
    By the way, this isn't relevant, but I have a question.

Why does everyone assume I am this super-competent mafia god?
    This makes no fucking sense whatsoever.
    Calix, its just an appeal to your eggo. Ignore it.
    Only a true super-confident Mafia god would discount her own abilities as well -- you passed the final test.
    Darkness, if you spent half the time scumhunting as you do making silly posts you would have cracked this whole game though.
    Though this post did make me laugh lol.
    You're a what?

You're just Calix, who I consider a girl ecause, Calix name, and avatar of a woman, sooooo identity crisis when everyone calls you him.

Other than that, no, you're not super-competent mafia god. That title belongs to C and E.
    RLVG< who is C E?
    53 isn’t worth commenting on.
    This is actually a very scummy post.

-vote yzb25
    You are just moving over there because you see an opportunity, don’t lie.

At this point, I am really fine with a deathworlds lynch.
    I can't see strong town motivation out of him and he seems like he will pressure anyone if it means not his lynch.

Darkness or Matt go ahead and hammer.
    I will finish my notes for tomorrow to be posted if I am still alive.
    OR they will go in my last will.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

6. ISO #1406

7. ISO #1407

8. ISO #1408

Let it be know that Shifty
    Went through a long process
    To change his behaviour, so chatty
    And have his new name Superjack be a bless
    You fucking moronic idiot toadette!!!!! Use your fucking head. That first push on me was fine, then people let off... THAT WAS A GOOD PLAY, but pushing on me again... WTF are you thinking?!?!?!! I'm a more important role than you are and I can give use a role.... now I'll have to find a hidden way to give you that role in case I freakin die. god fucking damnit

9. ISO #1409

DAY 1 END

"Let's hang Deathworlds!""No! Hang Mikecall!"
    In mere moments, there was a brawl
    "Woaw! Woaw! Calm down, noble town folks."
    The mayor took up to his stand
    And made votings his first command
    "Now please vote, for whoever chokes"

Day 1 end audio file

Deadly looking in many a post
    Especially when he started to boast
    Acknowledged his faults, many a time
    Translated by most, into a crime
    He tried his best to lead his friends
    Without knowledge of who gave true amends
    Officially considered to be scum
    Really, his death was a true erratum
    Lynched in the heat of the action
    Day 1 didn't give him the right momentum
    Sad is the death of this citizen in motion

Deathworlds audio file

Deathworlds was a citizen

His last words:
    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds
    fuck you calix you neutral scum shithead

Players list
    • Mattzed
    • Deathworlds
    • ShiftySuperjack
    • Mikecall
    • Spruance
    • Firebringer
    • Yzb25
    • Toadette
    • Calix
    • DarknessB
    • Secondpassing
    • GameFreak
    • RLVG

Day 2 start
    Last edited by Thornholt; January 18th, 2016 at 08:56 PM.
    You fucking moronic idiot toadette!!!!! Use your fucking head. That first push on me was fine, then people let off... THAT WAS A GOOD PLAY, but pushing on me again... WTF are you thinking?!?!?!! I'm a more important role than you are and I can give use a role.... now I'll have to find a hidden way to give you that role in case I freakin die. god fucking damnit

10. ISO #1410

DAY 2 START

The town was in shock
    They had all but luck
    A citizen they lynched
    Maybe they should have flinched

Calix died, she was Lady Death
    Spruance died, he was Detective

Calix's last words:
    This is a Generic Last Will

Also stop killing me Night One, assholes.

I'm suing Orpz to bring back that badge so that I'll be the first player to get it for apparently being such a threat to the scum....as scum.

You were warned that I was Neutral.

You really should have listened to THE TOWNIEST OF TOWNS TOWNWORLDS, who I only lynched because he was threatening my wincon to not die as Widower.

But congratulations, I sincerely mean it.

You townies must be so proud of yourselves for allowing the Executioner hybrid role to lead town and become one of the most town-read players in the game...despite rolling in with the scummiest entrance of "I'm Roleblocker" and not only reactive-vote THE TOWNIEST OF TOWNS TOWNWORLDS but secure a lynch based on this solid grounding.

A* for effort.

The Crier's morning shout
    :
    paioznabwiermgpaosnftazkjbjhwequoirpqplgasdjgqapow
    iqerjagaxcmnvadoidgnqpwetyspoisaqweerpadfgzlahqowi euzgjhb ztxcmvqweroiugzvytqetjwaeoifuxvtdhapweigujsdteori wurhaieurkdjfieapoiasdjfpoihaqiuhwerqpwotigjqpoasi dfjapsiohdfsafd

Players list
    • Mattzed
    • Deathworlds
    • ShiftySuperjack
    • Mikecall
    • Spruance
    • Firebringer
    • Yzb25
    • Toadette
    • Calix
    • DarknessB
    • Secondpassing
    • GameFreak
    • RLVG

6 votes to hammer.

Day 2 end
    Last edited by Thornholt; January 19th, 2016 at 05:43 PM.

11. ISO #1411

12. ISO #1412

Sorry for the lack of flavour
    Some actions missed the hour
    And so my start was late
    But so is my fate

Also please take note that the Order of Operation needed some cleaning which I forgot to do after my last update before this game. Since it was the first night, I took the liberty to change it accordingly with those previous updates.

13. ISO #1413

14. ISO #1414

So, for the options at the moment, unless widower managed to get very lucky with the hit on Calix being Lady Death, I would say that being a very unlikely scenario considering if we put the last will into something that Calix mentioned into context.

So if i was to guess, Tailor would of went on Calix last night since Lady Death is immune to cult night kill, so that would mean if my other opinion is right, Calix was killed by Lady Death.

So would leave Spruance being killed by the Cult.

At the moment, I didnt gain any feedback from last night.
    Not even Mikecall reads Mikecall as Town. :)

15. ISO #1415

16. ISO #1416

Quote Originally Posted by Mikecall View Post
    Hey secondpassing, what are your opinions on the current suituation we are in.

Since if it is the current suituation, its 6v3v1 at the moment with 2 KPN still in play.
    If my theory is correct.

17. ISO #1417

lol, deathworlds was right. Calix was lady death.

Anyhoo, so I was touched last night, whatever that means.

Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

18. ISO #1418

I dont think Calix was lady death, more like widower been masked by Tailor, since if widower was very fortunate for getting Lady Death, It would of been impossible for cult to kill Lady Death initially

19. ISO #1419

Also the touch means that you was one of the targets of Lady Death last night.

20. ISO #1420

I dont think Calix was lady death, more like widower been masked by Tailor, since if widower was very fortunate for getting Lady Death, It would of been impossible for cult to kill Lady Death initially
    Calix admitted it in last will lol..

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

21. ISO #1421

Oh wait, Calix admitted widower, derp

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

22. ISO #1422

I really should start reading setups lol

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

23. ISO #1423

24. ISO #1424

I really should start reading setups lol
    Lol, you should, thats why I picked up the aspect of Tailor being on Calix, a Lady Death dying when potentially 2 kills at night? Its quite covient xD.

25. ISO #1425

Lol, you should, thats why I picked up the aspect of Tailor being on Calix, a Lady Death dying when potentially 2 kills at night? Its quite covient xD.
    I get that given the last will, Calix could have been tailored - but I don't get your other point. Both Widower and Lady death act before Cult.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

26. ISO #1426

I get that given the last will, Calix could have been tailored - but I don't get your other point. Both Widower and Lady death act before Cult.
    I was saying, if there was 2 deaths that happened, both being on Spruance and Calix: I was thinking of these types of scenarios

Calix:
    Either killed by Lady Death + Was Tailored After <-- However, Tailor being after Lady Death kill
    Was Lady Death Killed By Widower <-- Which could be the case, however, would have to be lucky.
    Widower was killed by cult + tailored after <-- Tailor happening after cult, yeah, I think my lady death + tailor scenario seems quite debatable now, with the new OoO added.

Spruance:
    Either kiled by Lady Death: If the third statement of it being true
    Killed by cult: I find it to be a lot more unlikely to happen
    Killed by widower: Find this to be a scenario to be quite biased.

Overall, by relooking through my posts, I think Toadette has the point right with the Tailor + Lady Death combo.

27. ISO #1427

Killed by cult: I find it to be a lot more unlikely to happen
    Adding to this statement, I am finding this to be a lot more unlikely from the fact if Lady Death killed Calix.

28. ISO #1428

29. ISO #1429

30. ISO #1430

31. ISO #1431

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Well i was wrong about two of my substantial reads.
    Guess back to the drawing board.

Nothing to report, no important feedback.
    It was day 1. Question is who was on the lynch for the wrong reasons, and what can we analyze from night feedback.

I'll admit I didn't go back and reread anything, basically due to lack of motivation.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

32. ISO #1432

deathworlds (7 [L-0]): Calix, MattZed, Firebringer, secondpassing, Mikecall, yzb25, Toadette
    Mikecall (2 [L-5]): Spruance, Shifty
    yzb25 (4 [L-3]): deathworlds, RLVG, GameFreak, DarknessB

I really don't understand what motivation there was to kill Calix yesterday, given that Calix just pretty much tunneled deathworlds all day.

Of the rest of us, that's 6 votes from living players and 6 town are left. I highly doubt that all 6 of us are town. 2 questions need to be asked:

Who voted deathworlds for shit reasons, and

Who avoided the deathworlds lynch because they knew he wasn't group scum, and didn't want to be on that lynch?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

33. ISO #1433

deathworlds (7 [L-0]): Calix, MattZed, Firebringer, secondpassing, Mikecall, yzb25, Toadette

I really don't understand what motivation there was to kill Calix yesterday, given that Calix just pretty much tunneled deathworlds all day.

Of the rest of us, that's 6 votes from living players and 6 town are left. I highly doubt that all 6 of us are town. 2 questions need to be asked:

Who voted deathworlds for shit reasons, and

Who avoided the deathworlds lynch because they knew he wasn't group scum, and didn't want to be on that lynch?
    To be clear, I'm asking every player today to answer these 2 questions

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

34. ISO #1434

I honestly was voting Deathworlds because his explanation of why Calix was Neutral was terrible imo, how he got down it to the exact role is going to be either complete dumb luck or some weird mixture with skill I have no clue.

Right now I honestly think my whole reads wall needs to be examined from the perspective of Calix being scum. And relooking at deathworlds being town and his wagon.

I didn't go through the last pages like I said, and kind of gave mediocre last will, I thought for sure I would be dead this morning.

So I have to assume 90% of my reads are wrong or bad.

35. ISO #1435

I honestly was voting Deathworlds because his explanation of why Calix was Neutral was terrible imo, how he got down it to the exact role is going to be either complete dumb luck or some weird mixture with skill I have no clue.

Right now I honestly think my whole reads wall needs to be examined from the perspective of Calix being scum. And relooking at deathworlds being town and his wagon.

I didn't go through the last pages like I said, and kind of gave mediocre last will, I thought for sure I would be dead this morning.

So I have to assume 90% of my reads are wrong or bad.
    What do you think of the others on the deathworlds wagon? Who jumped on it after Calix, effectively sheeping Calix's poor reasoning for voting deathworlds? I'm asking because if someone can answer without me having to comb through pages of spam, I'd prefer that

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

36. ISO #1436

Re: THT: The Wrath of Lady Death

Well shit, DarknessB is town.

-unvote

I am thinking Calix is scum and possibly Matt.
    Your initial read on Calix being scum was right fire..

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

37. ISO #1437

What do you think of the others on the deathworlds wagon? Who jumped on it after Calix, effectively sheeping Calix's poor reasoning for voting deathworlds? I'm asking because if someone can answer without me having to comb through pages of spam, I'd prefer that
    I think Spruance staying off it is very weird, though his playstyle is very confusing. I would like to hear more of why he personally was town reading Deathworlds.

Right now I don't like either of yzb25 or Mikecall.
    Mikecall will give us more this day so at least I think I can hard sort him now.

38. ISO #1438

I think Spruance staying off it is very weird, though his playstyle is very confusing. I would like to hear more of why he personally was town reading Deathworlds.

Right now I don't like either of yzb25 or Mikecall.
    Mikecall will give us more this day so at least I think I can hard sort him now.
    Holy shit I am retarded, Spruance died.

39. ISO #1439

40. ISO #1440

41. ISO #1441

Re: THT: The Wrath of Lady Death

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    No, I want to policy lynch a new player. We'll have an almost-perfect sweep once we do.

I bet he'll vote out of 'self preservation' from the power of this one vote on him, omg!!1!!

-vote Spruance
    I'm telling you guys, policy lynch suggestions are pretty damn scummy.

fuck this guy

-vote Calix

this is very anti-town behavior.

Calix + secondpassing are total fuck buddies btw voting together 'n shit
    This is where it began

Reads List Currently:

Town
    {DarknessB, Secondpassing}
    {Everyone Else}
    {Spruance}
    {Calix}
    Scum
    Again, initial read from Fire had Calix as scum... Calix wasn't group scum so bussing not possible.

you neutral mother fucker
    Actual catch of a slip for once...

Calix is playing like Calix, which is to say null read right now, given she always plays this aggressively.
    Toadette hasn't done anything aside from pushing back against the policy lynch -- null for now.
    Death seemed a bit aggressive with his vote -- suspicious of him somewhat.
    Spurance seems like the Stealthbomber for this game -- playing like crap, but probably Town.
    Firebringer seems Town-leaning or at least trying harder than in other games.
    MattZed seems a bit lumpy in this game and not his usual Sheriff Jailor Jr. way -- slight scum read.
    secondpassing -- has he done much yet? Null for now.
    Mikecall is lurking the thread, but has yet to post if I recall?

Who did I miss?
    Casts a little doubt on DW without actually committing to vote yet

Solo you say? That's a curious choice of word Calix.
    Darkness catches the same thing DW does.... did Darkness fight this DW lynch from the beginning? Or just not commit to voting on it? Cause he caught the same thing as Calix, and DW was lynched for this

More to come

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

42. ISO #1442

43. ISO #1443

I guess gotta thank Calix for killing Spruance for making no sense and being scummy as hell.
    How do you know that Calix killed Spruance?

I still think RLVG is scummy as all hell!
    -vote RLVG

here for now.
    You werren't voting me yesterday much, wanting to pursue others, so I think it's weird you say I'm scummy as hell and vote me, as opposed to YZB, Toadette and just about anyone else that you wanted to focus on.

44. ISO #1444

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post

You werren't voting me yesterday much, wanting to pursue others, so I think it's weird you say I'm scummy as hell and vote me, as opposed to YZB, Toadette and just about anyone else that you wanted to focus on.
    I had been saying you were scummy for half the day at least.

45. ISO #1445

46. ISO #1446

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post

Wow, slip by fire?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

47. ISO #1447

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    6v3v1 where we lost two cits seems very much like massclaim numbers to me.
    If we actually do this, better to start off claiming TPR vs. non-TPR, then sorting out the category with too many people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

48. ISO #1448

6v3v1 where we lost two cits seems very much like massclaim numbers to me.
    Not really. Let's do some vote analysis first and we can talk about bad ideas like that one if we need to later.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

49. ISO #1449

I am going to say deathworlds is scum on the wagon for Calix.

Everyone get on this:
    -vote Deathworlds
    Fire sheeps Calix... still it was only the 2nd vote so not really scummy. I think Fire is town.

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Sorry guys, I tried to catch up but I'm just too sleepy. I'm reading at snail-rate. I'll catch up in the morning. For now, goodnight.

Oh, and:

-vote Calix
    Interesting.

This is a setup with no hidden roles. If Calix is a power role, he'll claim it when appropriate. Otherwise, you risk outing a TPR for no reason.

Screw you and your scummy TPR-outing plan.

-vote deathworlds
    WOAH WOAH WOAH. Okay, so MattZed votes deathworlds here (this 3rd vote really get's the train going) for TPR hunting... then after DW claims citizen, joins the TPR hunt of yzb.

aka this is BAD reasoning by MattZed to justify a vote on DW

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

50. ISO #1450

VOTE COUNT ANALYSIS

Vote Count 1

Spruance (2):
    Calix, secondpassing
    Calix (2):
    MattZed, Spruance

Vote Count 2
    deathworlds (4 [L-3]):
    Calix, MattZed, Firebringer, secondpassing
    GameFreak (1 [L-6]):
    Spruance
    Calix (2 [L-5]):
    deathworlds, yzb25
    Spruance (1 [L-6]):
    Mikecall
    MattZed (1 [L-6]):
    RLVG

Vote Count 3
    deathworlds (5 [L-2]):
    Calix, MattZed, Firebringer, secondpassing, GameFreak
    GameFreak (1 [L-6]):
    Spruance
    Calix (1 [L-6]):
    deathworlds
    secondpassing (2 [L-5]):
    Mikecall, yzb25
    MattZed (1 [L-6]):
    RLVG
    Mikecall (1 [L-6]):
    Toadette

Vote Count 4
    deathworlds (5 [L-2]):
    Calix, MattZed, Firebringer, secondpassing, GameFreak
    Mikecall (1 [L-6]):
    Spruance
    Calix (1 [L-6]):
    deathworlds
    DarknessB (2 [L-5]):
    Mikecall, Toadette
    MattZed (1 [L-6]):
    RLVG
    secondpassing (1 [L-6]):
    yzb25

Vote Count 5
    deathworlds (4 [L-3]):
    Calix, Firebringer, secondpassing, RLVG
    Mikecall (4 [L-3]):
    MattZed, Spruance, deathworlds, Toadette
    DarknessB (1 [L-6]):
    Mikecall
    yzb25 (1 [L-6]):
    GameFreak

Vote Count 6
    deathworlds (5 [L-2]):
    Calix, Firebringer, secondpassing, Mikecall, yzb25
    Mikecall (5 [L-2]):
    MattZed, Spruance, deathworlds, Toadette, Shifty
    MattZed (1 [L-6]):
    RLVG
    yzb25 (2 [L-5]):
    GameFreak, DarknessB

Vote Count 7
    deathworlds (5 [L-2]):
    Calix, Firebringer, secondpassing, Mikecall, Toadette
    yzb25 (3 [L-4]):
    MattZed, GameFreak, DarknessB
    Mikecall (2 [L-5]):
    Spruance, Shifty
    Firebringer (2 [L-5]):
    deathworlds, RLVG

Vote Count 8

deathworlds (6 [L-1]):
    Calix, Firebringer, secondpassing, Mikecall, yzb25, Toadette
    yzb25 (4 [L-3]):
    MattZed, RLVG, GameFreak, DarknessB
    Mikecall (2 [L-5]):
    Spruance, Shifty
    Calix (1 [L-6]):
    deathworlds

Vote Count 9
    deathworlds (7 [L-0]): Calix, MattZed, Firebringer, secondpassing, Mikecall,yzb25, Toadette