Page 30 of 49 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,500 of 2443
  1. ISO #1451

2. ISO #1452

3. ISO #1453

Re: S-FM 176: THT: The Wrath of Lady Death

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    Wow, slip by fire?
    I don't understand. Slip as in I caught Fire on something, or did you mean me?

If me, I don't see how it's a slip. Inb4 "flailing" lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    6v3v1 where we lost two cits seems very much like massclaim numbers to me.
    We have not lost two citizens.
    DW was the sole Citizen on the flips, Spruance is Detective.

4. ISO #1454

Fire sheeps Calix... still it was only the 2nd vote so not really scummy. I think Fire is town.

Interesting.

WOAH WOAH WOAH. Okay, so MattZed votes deathworlds here (this 3rd vote really get's the train going) for TPR hunting... then after DW claims citizen, joins the TPR hunt of yzb.

aka this is BAD reasoning by MattZed to justify a vote on DW
    deathworlds was waaaay too low on my scum list for me to have been content lynching him. I called DW out on asking for a role prematurely. I didn't ask for YZB's role and wasn't going to do anything of the sort until he was at L-1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

5. ISO #1455

6. ISO #1456

I was the second one to vote deathworlds, though I fear I was tunneling. I looked for reasons to lynch him, not save him. Its clear that players here are not playing to the second level of WIFOM.

deathworlds was actually right on Valid and maybe his radar is good especially this game. I don't think anyone expected that Spruance flip. But I think we should still go ahead and pressure yzb, SuperJack, and now DarknessB. I need to relook at deathworlds' reads.

7. ISO #1457

8. ISO #1458

9. ISO #1459

10. ISO #1460

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    I don't understand. Slip as in I caught Fire on something, or did you mean me?

If me, I don't see how it's a slip. Inb4 "flailing" lol.

We have not lost two citizens.
    DW was the sole Citizen on the flips, Spruance is Detective.
    I was asking if you caught a Fire slip, since he knew who killed who. Its pretty damning.
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

11. ISO #1461

deathworlds was waaaay too low on my scum list for me to have been content lynching him. I called DW out on asking for a role prematurely. I didn't ask for YZB's role and wasn't going to do anything of the sort until he was at L-1.
    You pushed him to try to get to L-1 to get him to claim, a few hours before day end and after a L-1 citizen claim. Then you asked for a mass claim today. This is ugly.

Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

12. ISO #1462

You pushed him to try to get to L-1 to get him to claim, a few hours before day end and after a L-1 citizen claim. Then you asked for a mass claim today. This is ugly.
    The deathworlds train was awful and I was trying to get a better one. With 3 TPRs left in the game, you really confident yzb is one?

You're hiding behind that "always lynch cit claimers" meta a little too hard.

13. ISO #1463

The deathworlds train was awful and I was trying to get a better one. With 3 TPRs left in the game, you really confident yzb is one?

You're hiding behind that "always lynch cit claimers" meta a little too hard.
    This site has a problem with running multiple people up day one and getting tons of claims day 1

You're right that the DW train was awful - I took that stance all day and switched to DW before day end as a compromise. Wether or not yzb is TPR or not, we had plenty of time during the day to pressure him and anyone else - you guys pick the last 2-3 hours or so to set up a counter train to a L-1 citizen claim? Very very poor form.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

14. ISO #1464

This site has a problem with running multiple people up day one and getting tons of claims day 1

You're right that the DW train was awful - I took that stance all day and switched to DW before day end as a compromise. Wether or not yzb is TPR or not, we had plenty of time during the day to pressure him and anyone else - you guys pick the last 2-3 hours or so to set up a counter train to a L-1 citizen claim? Very very poor form.
    The only time people were active enough to get another train going was the last 3 hours. GameFreak was mostly afk, Darkness hates voting, Shifty needed replacing, Calix and DW were too busy tunneling each other, etc.

15. ISO #1465

deathworlds (7 [L-0]): Calix, MattZed, Firebringer, secondpassing, Mikecall, yzb25, Toadette
    Mikecall (2 [L-5]): Spruance, Shifty
    yzb25 (4 [L-3]): deathworlds, RLVG, GameFreak, DarknessB

I really don't understand what motivation there was to kill Calix yesterday, given that Calix just pretty much tunneled deathworlds all day.

Of the rest of us, that's 6 votes from living players and 6 town are left. I highly doubt that all 6 of us are town. 2 questions need to be asked:

Who voted deathworlds for shit reasons, and

Who avoided the deathworlds lynch because they knew he wasn't group scum, and didn't want to be on that lynch?
    [B]Everyone please answer these questions.[/vote]

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

16. ISO #1466

The only time people were active enough to get another train going was the last 3 hours. GameFreak was mostly afk, Darkness hates voting, Shifty needed replacing, Calix and DW were too busy tunneling each other, etc.
    Not an excuse to throw down a counter train at the last second that distracts from what should be analyzed today post mislynch.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

17. ISO #1467

Everyone please answer these questions.
    Well that's embarrassing but at least should grab attention lol

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

18. ISO #1468

I thought this train was legitimately good and I explained my reasons for it yesterday, whether or not anyone found them comprehensible is another matter. I found Calix's posts just that little bit odd yesterday, but I'm against Calix day 1 lynches, this will have to be changed if I ever play another match with her (highly likely).

Calix votes deathworlds for calling her out on being that neutral.
    Firebringer sheeped.
    I did mine for those reasons ye.
    MattZed and Toadette were pro-lynch.
    Mikecall thought deathworlds was scummy?
    yzb25 votes deathworlds to help train? thought he was scum? self-preservation?

Vote Count 8
    deathworlds (6 [L-1]):
    Calix, Firebringer, secondpassing, Mikecall, yzb25, Toadette
    yzb25 (4 [L-3]):
    MattZed, RLVG, GameFreak, DarknessB
    Mikecall (2 [L-5]):
    Spruance, Shifty
    Calix (1 [L-6]):
    deathworlds

Vote Count 9
    deathworlds (7 [L-0]): Calix, MattZed, Firebringer, secondpassing, Mikecall,yzb25, Toadette

I was quite disappointed in yzb25's defense.
    My current priorities in what I want to get done today are to vote yzb25, Mikecall, SuperJack, DarknessB, and maybe Toadette.
    yzb25 will probably say something in his own defense soon.

-vote SuperJack

Context of this post: no one is on. this vote is to help you help me pressure this guy.

19. ISO #1469

20. ISO #1470

[B]Everyone please answer these questions.[/vote]
    I suppose I can do Toadette's analysis for her:

"Shit reason" voters:
    Secondpassing - voted death early for tunneling and never took the vote back. Admits reasons were weak, and being quite overly apologetic about being on a mislynch train.
    Mikecall - OMGUS vote; accuses deathworlds of joining the mike train to save himself, all while doing the exact same thing and not even trying to come up with good reasons.
    yzb25 - caved to pressure after Calix told everyone to vote deathworlds. His vote post is literally him telling Calix "Man, you've been trying so hard. Here, take it." and sheeping.

Lynch avoiders:
    secondpassing and yzb were both interested in starting clearly pointless trains and not putting their votes where it mattered. RLVG took a while to join any train but his one-man crusade against me. Shifty lurked the thread at end of day a lot but didn't see the need to get involved.

21. ISO #1471

Thanks Matt. I'll ignore the snarky comment as it added nothing of value, but the rest of your post was great.

I got to like page 23 or so before I had other things to do earlier. Probably not going to get to it again until tomorrow.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

22. ISO #1472

Thanks Matt. I'll ignore the snarky comment as it added nothing of value, but the rest of your post was great.

I got to like page 23 or so before I had other things to do earlier. Probably not going to get to it again until tomorrow.
    Please tell me that's on the 50-posts-per-page setting. I'd like to hope your outsourcing of the analysis was a test for who's paying attention and not a sign of a failure to keep up.

23. ISO #1473

I've been very frank about my scumreads. Let's get back to them:

Mike, nice job repeating what Thornholt already told us. Good town contribution there. Adds to your solid record so far.

-vote Mikecall

24. ISO #1474

Please tell me that's on the 50-posts-per-page setting. I'd like to hope your outsourcing of the analysis was a test for who's paying attention and not a sign of a failure to keep up.
    That's on a reread. I'm not going to spend all my time rereading this over and over.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

25. ISO #1475

26. ISO #1476

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    guys what have i missed? someone fill me in
    deathworlds tunneled Calix for softclaiming neut, and Calix tunneled back out of defensiveness. We mislynched deathworlds in a pretty shitty lynch, and then Calix died last night and turned up neut; Spruance died as a TPR.

We tried shifting the train to yzb at last minute yesterday and he basically laughed off pressure and failed to respond to it in any meaningful way.

Mike has been basically useless by restating the opinions of others and merely summarizing facts we already know.

RLVG tunneled me a lot yesterday with the claim that aggressively picking at everyone is scummy.

secondpassing has been all over the board; main coherent thing as of late is that he likes Firebringer

Fire hasn't done all too much with his voting; he voted deathworlds early, has been adamantly reading me as town, and posted some readwalls, but not aggressively pursuing anyone.

Gamefreak was basically lurking.

Darkness stood back for most the day and got called on it. Mostly in the usually Darkness meta outside of that.

Toadette's been Toadette and has made a huge stink about how deathworlds wasn't auto-lynched when he claimed cit.

MattZed's been MattZed, but more aggressive and snarky than usual.

Shifty basically wasn't playing aside from prodding secondpassing, so it'd be nice if you could establish a personality of your slot for us to read.

27. ISO #1477

28. ISO #1478

29. ISO #1479

Aight i've done my exam so i'll be popping in more again today. For my thoughts. I'm stating now i didn't reread yet so this is from memory.

Not alot of discussion is going on about what role the dead were... Only Mike brought it up.
    Either 1 was tailored, or none was.

Calix i'm not sure, yesterday she kept saying she was indeed neutral and now claims widower. It might also be a smart LD, but if she truly is
    WD then that means our widower shot N1 ... Then we should look to who did not trust Calix. But nobody voted her for the entire day except DW ?
    I would surely call for a tailor here (and we'll be sure tomorrow unless TP saves) but...

Spruance popped as detective, i have no clue what to think of this. If somebody told me this yesterday i would've laughed because i was looking for him and yzb to get some questions.
    But he left no will (really dude ?). So i would call this more tailored than anything if it was a competent player. But if he was tailored it would mean that Calix was indeed LD.

Both of these scenarios 1) Widow shot LD
    2) Spruance was Detective

are so unlikely i don't know what to think.
    For now i'm going to assume LD is still alive though.

VCA next

30. ISO #1480

Re: THT: The Wrath of Lady Death

I'm telling you guys, policy lynch suggestions are pretty damn scummy.
    Pretty sure you stated policy lycnhes alot. yesterday when the cit claimed you did the same, you also spread alot of misinformation yesterday and now you are
    buddying extremely hard with Fire.

VCA:

Vote Count 9
    deathworlds (7 [L-0]): Calix, MattZed, Firebringer, secondpassing, Mikecall,yzb25, Toadette

I do agree that somebody in that lineup has to be scum.

deathworlds

Firebringer voted for pressure.
    Mike voted to get attention away from his lynch
    Yzb same
    Matt hammered but was on it earlier aswell
    Toadette is pro lynch day1
    Secondpassing i believe this was also a pressure vote. But it came later.

To be honest we can't really say we voted well if we look at how Calix flipped. And alot of people just didn't want to get lynched day1.
    I still expect 1-2 scum in that list. But everybody here voted shit so i can't clear anybody, That being said
    Matt is looking more town in my eyes, Toadette looks scummier. The rest is the same.

Other lynches

Mike:

Spruance, well he never gave reasons
    Shifty, gave the vote when he was under pressure and left.
    We should really pressure SJ abit especially after this post and then disappearing, Shifty 2.0.

yzb

Me, i still find him scum
    The rest pretty much agreed here
    but between RLVG and DB chances are likely there is a scum. Or SJ is one.

I don't find it likely 3 scum jumped on DW train, but i can believe it considering nobody had good reasons.

31. ISO #1481

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    My current priorities in what I want to get done today are to vote yzb25, Mikecall, SuperJack, DarknessB, and maybe Toadette.
    yzb25 will probably say something in his own defense soon.

-vote SuperJack

Context of this post: no one is on. this vote is to help you help me pressure this guy.
    My god, pressuring 3 people is idealistic. Talk about unfocused.

And I won't be saying any more in my defense, unless I get asked new questions. I said all I could say yesterday.

deathworlds (7 [L-0]): Calix, MattZed, Firebringer, secondpassing, Mikecall, yzb25, Toadette

I really don't understand what motivation there was to kill Calix yesterday, given that Calix just pretty much tunneled deathworlds all day.

Of the rest of us, that's 6 votes from living players and 6 town are left. I highly doubt that all 6 of us are town. 2 questions need to be asked:

Who avoided the deathworlds lynch because they knew he wasn't group scum, and didn't want to be on that lynch?
    1) I went through phases of believing and disbelieving DW. Tbh, towards the end, I wasn't really sure if he was tunneling as a scum or a town any more, as his play was completely retarded from the perspective of any alignment. I honestly gravitated towards thinking he was town towards the end, but I voted anyway.

2) Why did I vote anyway? I can't really remember. I think it might really have been a fuck-it moment. But my reasons were almost definitely shit if I was gravitating towards thinking he was town. XD

lol, deathworlds was right. Calix was lady death.

Anyhoo, so I was touched last night, whatever that means.
    I'm not forgiving this just because it's you Toadette. While you have some good contributions, you have no right to comment on strategies like roleclaiming or lynch-train switching if you haven't even looked into the setup, because certain strategies that are usually unjustifiable are justified in certain setups. READ THE SETUP!!! THIS SETUP IS RELATIVELY SIMPLE ANYWAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    I honestly was voting Deathworlds because his explanation of why Calix was Neutral was terrible imo, how he got down it to the exact role is going to be either complete dumb luck or some weird mixture with skill I have no clue.

Right now I honestly think my whole reads wall needs to be examined from the perspective of Calix being scum. And relooking at deathworlds being town and his wagon.

I didn't go through the last pages like I said, and kind of gave mediocre last will, I thought for sure I would be dead this morning.

So I have to assume 90% of my reads are wrong or bad.
    Don't lie, you got to post #1100 and thought "fuck this", like a normal human being would lol. Anyway, if one read being wrong has a domino effect and destroys all your other reads, that makes your reads far less reliable. You should avoid linking everyone together in a "grand-read" for the first couple days. Obviously, you're far better at reading people than me, I'm merely criticizing what elements of your reads you focus on and when.

tbf, Mattzed's right. My personal reaction may have gave you that impression, but on reflection he was only pressure-testing me n stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    And yzb
    He just saw my reaction to pressure and was like "hmm Idm lynching him if it means I don't die" >.>

There was an unsubstantiated claim about Darkness as well. Something about him switching his opinion of someone when he never actually switched his opinion of said person. I can barely remember it now, it's all a blur. I'm sure DB himself will happily point it out.

__________________________________________________ ______________________

Anyway, I don't know why y'all haven't looked into the night actions with more detail. There is a lot that can be analyzed / learned. We should be giving the night actions a far closer look before (presumably) me and perhaps Mikecall are pressured. I'll make a medium-sized speculation post about it, but I don't want to be alone.

32. ISO #1482

33. ISO #1483

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    And I won't be saying any more in my defense, unless I get asked new questions. I said all I could say yesterday.
    You really need to stop making scummy comments like this. I've been on the new day thread for like 5 minutes and have noticed a lot of people who think your Day 1 was play was very suspicious. If someone mentions your name, that's tantamount to a "question".

34. ISO #1484

I don't put it past MattZed's meta to "accidentally misread" in order to encourage a mass claim that would harm us. It's a little bit of a stretch for sure, but just pointing out that nagging thought in the back of my head.

35. ISO #1485

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    ok i gtg now, ill hammer ok?
    Will you be here for the conclusion of d2? It's going to be so fucking awkward if we can't interview you a little. Please read like page 60-onwards so you have SOMETHING to talk about, or you'll end up being an unreadable slot or a victim of a policy lynch.

36. ISO #1486

37. ISO #1487

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    You really need to stop making scummy comments like this. I've been on the new day thread for like 5 minutes and have noticed a lot of people who think your Day 1 was play was very suspicious. If someone mentions your name, that's tantamount to a "question".
    I'll respond to those things. But I'm going to try and make my defense for today real contributions for now lol.

38. ISO #1488

39. ISO #1489

Please no ika play, SuperJack -- you've been a victim of it yourself, lol.
    An Ika Superjack, the hybrid combination is real. But on serious note, superjack acting as ika will always make him a very big suspect for a pressure vote.
    Not even Mikecall reads Mikecall as Town. :)

40. ISO #1490

Calix died, flipping lady death, and had a last will claiming widower. This is a massive contradiction to like everything. But first a few quick points.
    - She can't actually be lady death, or she wouldn't have been able to be nightkilled. Meaning she must have been tailored.
    - This would imply one of two things:

1) She was tailed but not cult-attacked (touched by LD)
    2) She was tailed and night-attacked.

Now, both of these possibilities are wildly unlikely anyway. Let's begin by considering 2: (sorry lol)

Why the fuck would you take such a massive gamble that the healer won't be on Calix? She was probably the most town-read person in the game, and with a lack of other deductions the healer can make on d1, the healer was likely to have gone with the most town-read person to be safe, ANYWAY. Furthermore, why the fuck would you tailor her to be LD, if you're gonna nightkill her in such a manner? That's a retarded move because it's going to be immediately obvious she was tailored when she says in her lw: "lol guys I was x role!" If you want to take out the strongest town, you'd just NK her and not bother wasting such an obvious tailoring on her.

Let's consider 1:

she was tailored and not NKed? Why the fuck would tailor just tailor a random person like that, who they're not gonna nightkill? And isn't it a wild coincidence that the person who was tailored was the person who died?

None of this makes any sense. I might be a retard, but I can't think of a genuine hypothesis to explain this.

Do tailorings last forever?

If tailorings do wear off, will they use up a charge anyway if they fail?

41. ISO #1491

42. ISO #1492

Honestly. You want me to read through day one?

I'm not doing that. The reason why I've been reserving for games recently is because of the amount of shit posted them days.

And if I am forced to read the, It will take me a considerable amount of time, and unlike the way you have been reading. a gradual build up of the day, I have basically a large text book to read. To which it will give me much less information to reading the ongoing posts and thinking about them instead.

So, you basically have a choice, I sit back and read and not get involved, or I can get involved but only know the brief summery of day 1.

But one think I will not have, is any player giving me shit for doing one, but not the other.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

43. ISO #1493

Calix died, flipping lady death, and had a last will claiming widower. This is a massive contradiction to like everything. But first a few quick points.
    - She can't actually be lady death, or she wouldn't have been able to be nightkilled. Meaning she must have been tailored.
    Look at the OoO to see why I was saying that Calix was widower <--- Tailored and killed by the cult

Wouldnt of worked since Lady Death attack happens before being tailored in OoO
    The only assumption is that Cult Killed + Tailored, since tailor comes before the Cult night kill

Now, both of these possibilities are wildly unlikely anyway. Let's begin by considering 2: (sorry lol)

Why the fuck would you take such a massive gamble that the healer won't be on Calix? She was probably the most town-read person in the game, and with a lack of other deductions the healer can make on d1, the healer was likely to have gone with the most town-read person to be safe, ANYWAY. Furthermore, why the fuck would you tailor her to be LD, if you're gonna nightkill her in such a manner? That's a retarded move because it's going to be immediately obvious she was tailored when she says in her lw: "lol guys I was x role!" If you want to take out the strongest town, you'd just NK her and not bother wasting such an obvious tailoring on her.

Maybe the healer was playing a huge WIFOM thinking Calix wouldnt of been attacked, presumably when Calix, even with the strongest town read, like you mention, wouldnt of been targetted and the cult would of went after someone else.

Let's consider 1:

she was tailored and not NKed? Why the fuck would tailor just tailor a random person like that, who they're not gonna nightkill? And isn't it a wild coincidence that the person who was tailored was the person who died?

Maybe to make it so Calix seemed to be Lady death to reflect deathworlds assumption from it, thats why it could of been perfect for mafia to do so, but then again, they failed from the logic that Lady Death cannot be killed by the cult at night. So the tailor pretty much wasted 1 charge.
    Also how do we know the doctor could of been roleblocked trying to heal Calix? you never know.

None of this makes any sense. I might be a retard, but I can't think of a genuine hypothesis to explain this.

I'll break it down for you:
    Lady Death cant be cult killed <-- So Mafia wasted a charge on Calix being a widower
    If Lady Death killed Widower, the tailor would of been impossible from OoO.

So pretty much why I was suggesting before we are at a 6v3v1 suituation with Tailor wasting a charge first night.

There you go.

44. ISO #1494

Let's consider 1:

They don't wear off. Cannot fail.
    You fucking moronic idiot toadette!!!!! Use your fucking head. That first push on me was fine, then people let off... THAT WAS A GOOD PLAY, but pushing on me again... WTF are you thinking?!?!?!! I'm a more important role than you are and I can give use a role.... now I'll have to find a hidden way to give you that role in case I freakin die. god fucking damnit

45. ISO #1495

46. ISO #1496

Deathworlds

• MattZed: Ultimately hammered deathworlds as he promised after Firebringer completed his review of Day 1, but had been pushing hard yzb and others. Doesn't come off particularly scummy to me for this decision given when it took place. Not particularly suspicious to me.
    • Firebringer: Voted for deathworlds somewhat earlier in the day, perhaps based on Calix's pressure on him. I don't recall a lot of Fire / DW interaction toward the end of the day. Fire had posted his read walls and not much else during the second half of the day. Somewhat suspicious IMO.
    • secondpassing: I don't recall secondpassing having a particularly good reason for voting deathworlds and I think that he might have even had others ahead on his various read lists. Somewhat suspicious, especially in combination with his reads which seemed a little off.
    • Mikecall: Mike's vote seemed mostly out of preservation given he was also being voted up. I don't recall him really having a cogent case against DW either. Suspicious, trending down.
    • yzb25: Seemed to be a flagrant sheeping of Calix without much independent thought on why he thought DW was suspicious. Suspicious.
    • Toadette: Vote seemed driven by a desire for information and to avoid a no-lynch. Not particularly suspicious.

Not Deathworlds:

• Shifty (SuperJack): Shifty was the definition of an empty slot on Day 1. The fact that he would not get on the DW train might mean he was AFK scum though. Suspicious.
    • RLVG. He was putting a good deal of thought into trying to tease out whether there was any connection between MattZed and Firebringer. Seemed principled in his votes. Not particularly suspicious.
    • GameFreak. Not particularly active outside of spurts, but was contributing to the questioning of yzb. Somewhere in the middle.

47. ISO #1497

I don't put it past MattZed's meta to "accidentally misread" in order to encourage a mass claim that would harm us. It's a little bit of a stretch for sure, but just pointing out that nagging thought in the back of my head.
    If there was a mass claim, then pretty much everyone's roles would be out in the open for what they are claiming. Only problem is, we would be going into lylo or mylo if the lynch for today failed since would be 3v3v1 the next day if lady death doesnt kill one of the mafia.

48. ISO #1498

49. ISO #1499

I've been very frank about my scumreads. Let's get back to them:

Mike, nice job repeating what Thornholt already told us. Good town contribution there. Adds to your solid record so far.

-vote Mikecall
    And where was the opinion I took from Thornholt? nice town read there, considering you didnt even specify which post

50. ISO #1500

Quote Originally Posted by Mikecall View Post
    If there was a mass claim, then pretty much everyone's roles would be out in the open for what they are claiming. Only problem is, we would be going into lylo or mylo if the lynch for today failed since would be 3v3v1 the next day if lady death doesnt kill one of the mafia.
    Yeah, it's not a good move right now -- I think that's pretty clear to everyone, except the scum, lol.