S-FM: THT: The Wrath of Lady Death - Page 45
Register

User Tag List

Page 45 of 49 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,250 of 2443
  1. ISO #2201

Re: S-FM 176: THT: The Wrath of Lady Death

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    We really shouldn't be mass claiming yet in case we lynch a team scum instead of lady death. What is so hard to understand about that?
    Because if we had a mass claim, then we know what the scum are going to claim as, such as the Gamefreak + Firebringer counterclaims.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Not even Mikecall reads Mikecall as Town. :)

2. ISO #2202

Quote Originally Posted by Mikecall View Post
    Because if we had a mass claim, then we know what the scum are going to claim as, such as the Gamefreak + Firebringer counterclaims.
    There's still potentially another night with 2 kills. If scum the have clear town targets they will take them so its just a NAD idea overall.
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3. ISO #2203

Bad

Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4. ISO #2204

Know what would be funny? If tailor tailored RLVG and then mislynched him and both mikecall and mattzed were scum buddies hunting lady death. I'd laught.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5. ISO #2205

Know what would be funny? If tailor tailored RLVG and then mislynched him and both mikecall and mattzed were scum buddies hunting lady death. I'd laught.
    lol, but we already know one of the tailors target was Calix because Lady Death is still alive.

6. ISO #2206

It is impossible from the death flips we've seen so far for RLVG to have been tailored.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

7. ISO #2207

8. ISO #2208

Quote Originally Posted by Mikecall View Post
    lol, but we already know one of the tailors target was Calix because Lady Death is still alive.
    3 charges

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    If you want, you can joke that Calix was cult who was tailored in case she died early, but it is impossible for Calix to have been Lady Death.
    What if one of the town flips was tailored though?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

9. ISO #2209

10. ISO #2210

Okay I'm on board with trying to lynch lady death since there may be just one more team scum out there which means a mislymch isn't necessarily an auto lose and I feel more comfortable taking a risk like that.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

11. ISO #2211

Okay I'm on board with trying to lynch lady death since there may be just one more team scum out there which means a mislymch isn't necessarily an auto lose and I feel more comfortable taking a risk like that.
    How confident are you that secondpassing was cult that you're comfortable LD hunting now?

12. ISO #2212

How confident are you that secondpassing was cult that you're comfortable LD hunting now?
    I'm not confident but being open to the idea that he or another player may have been team scum which makes me okaybwith a risky move versus voting the obvious vote (gamefreak or forebringer) which is the safer route

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

13. ISO #2213

I'm not confident but being open to the idea that he or another player may have been team scum which makes me okaybwith a risky move versus voting the obvious vote (gamefreak or forebringer) which is the safer route
    Again, based on the fact that we know Calix wasn't Lady Death, the only possibilities for a tailored cult to have died are Calix, yzb25, and secondpassing. I find it basically impossible that YZB was cult for a ton of reasons I don't think I need to get into.

So it's either Calix or secondpassing. Calix put a lot of effort into that Widower LW, and secondpassing was part of the last-minute push to get RLVG.

14. ISO #2214

Despite his raising a bit of a hissy fit back there, I slightly believe Fire over GameFreak, in terms of the amount of effort he's put in this game, among other things. Fire doesn't tend to be nearly as ragey when he is Town vs. scum -- take a look at Camp Mafia or Prime Minister for example. The Fire scum meta tends to be a lot more lurky and passive, whereas he's been in the mix a lot this game.

While I'd love to punish vote Fire for the outburst, I think the smart money is objectively on GameFreak.

15. ISO #2215

Despite his raising a bit of a hissy fit back there, I slightly believe Fire over GameFreak, in terms of the amount of effort he's put in this game, among other things. Fire doesn't tend to be nearly as ragey when he is Town vs. scum -- take a look at Camp Mafia or Prime Minister for example. The Fire scum meta tends to be a lot more lurky and passive, whereas he's been in the mix a lot this game.

While I'd love to punish vote Fire for the outburst, I think the smart money is objectively on GameFreak.
    Who do you think is lady death

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

16. ISO #2216

By your lack of a counterclaim on anyone, does this mean you're Crier?

17. ISO #2217

First of all I would like to Apologise for my lack of being around today. Had a family gathering and hence had to pretend I cared.

I've been asked to claim and all claims seem to be out so I am : Citizen

I've done my best catching up in this game, and I still carry on my verdict yesterday: FireBringer is scum, he knows it, I knows it, Hence why he has fake-claimed on me today. This was the reason why I saw Firebringer as fun: I've done a little updating and this is what I've got.

Fire Bringer FOS Day One

Summery:
    From early on, he clearly spotted Spruance's fake Citizen claim, yet kept quite on it.
    He also spotted Calix's netural claim, and once he did, he moved away from it and started calling her town.
    He then kept his vote on Deathworlds for hunting Neutral Scum.
    And that was the reason why he was on the deathwords train, for trying to read scum.

Its clear that FB killed Spruance, he knew he was a powerrole, there was no other reason for killing him.
    He also wanted Calix to live on, as he saw her neutral claim. and hence defending her. Knowing that she would be a valuable alliance for his scum team.
    I did some looking back and saw that his disscussions with RLVG where lighter toned than his usual posts.
    FB also is using stupid things like "Giant Wall Posts" to claim his position as town.

I see none of his play as the TRP Priest, I could of accepted him as a Citizen, but not as priest. I saw no breadcrumbs, (infact the opposite with he basically claimed crier/notcrier)

This, along with him voting on me early since day 2, unproked or without reason.
    His random claim to try and Divert the lynch on RVLG to someone else, or so the deadline is missed.

Spoiler : FOS FB :
    Post #8 - Fluff

Post #10 - RV on DarknessB "DarknessB is Scum"

Post #15 - Fluff

Post #16 - Fluff

Post #19 - "being scared of a player says a lot about your alignment". @ Darkness

Post #21 Knows "Calix" isn't scum

Post #27 Assumes (Correctly) Why Spruance claimed Citizen. (Perhaps the reason he died)

Post #28 -Fluff

Post #33 - "joking about his role?" more acceptance of new players fake claim

Post #36 -Unvotes DarknessB

Post #44 "You saying that scum doesn't bus day 1 or something?" Hmm..?

Post #46 -Calls secondpassing scum.

Post #50 -"Not like scum can't fake that." Claiming he knows some scum is having town motivation?

Post #55 -Fluff

Post #58 -
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    I just want to give a little WIFOM here, my role is confirmable.
    So yeah.

Just putting that out there now.

Crier Claim. Or Fake WIF
    OM.

Post #69 -Fluff

Post #105 -Claims DarknessB's scum reactions would be different- does not explain how -Pushes Toadette for reads.

Post #107 -Fluff

Post #112 -Unexplained Read list:
    Reads List Currently:

Town
    {DarknessB, Secondpassing}
    {Everyone Else}
    {Spruance}
    {Calix}
    Scum
    Post #115
    -Claims that deathwords approach is not town like, yet -agrees- calix is scum. which is what town want gone.

Post #117 -MattZed is blamed for not supporting policy lynch and calls his reasoning an "easy defence"

Post #123 -Selects a Darknessb post and just calls it town. Selective Commenting.

Post #124 - Pushes darkness to change his play

Post #128 - explains some termonology

Post #134 -fluff

Post #135 - fluff

Post #170 - Jumps on Deathworlds for wanting Calix lynched. Although previously stated Calix was scummy

Post #176 - Does not consider Neutrals are scum, (Scum do not want neutrals lynched early, or perhaps neutral himself?)

Post #182 - Continues his reasoning trying to defend it, although Deathworlds has the right mindset

Post #190 - Defends Calix, although he saw Calix as scum, and now claims she is town.

Post #194 - Claims neutrals should be ignored

Post #197 - Fluff

Post #203 -More defending Calix

Post #205 -Fluff against darkness fluff

Post #212 The ... in this suggests otherwise

Nobody is soft claiming widower...
    Post #218 -Attacks Death for saying that Town should be voting Neutral, and turns it against him

Post #231 -Claims Matt is town, Without good reason or explanation.

Post #240 -Just uses Meta as reasoning

Post #244 -Now buddying matt, wants to change topic, claims he thinks Claix is town, again without reasoning

Post #251 -Wants to know why someone thinks he is scum, after giving an empty read list, JUST LIKE the one he gave earlier, does not care about the other people on that list

Post #257- Gives another updated empty read list, makes sure to highlight Spruance. Sill claims Death is scum for seeing neutral as scum

Post #261 -does not claim double sprunance is mistake. just fluffs

Post #267- Claims calix is not group scum because she is being voted, and group scum on her. and that her game behavoirs at the start of the game is different, so that makes her town, dispite it being different to her town play.
    Then claims due to "her neutral scum play" (I for one highly doubt a new player has played neutral enough for this even to be judged) she isnt repeating that.

And then claims that this is the "lots of reason" why Calix is town.

Post #270 - fluff

Post #273 - Hard town reads both DarknessB and SecondPassing?
    Does not explain why, but then wants them to post even more? for what? to make it even harder or so he has some reason to call them scum?

Post #279 - Want a game where he hard reads scum for no reason? Koopa game, He Labeled me as Hard Read town, dispite me being scum.

Post #282 - fluff

Post #285 - more defending Calix, fluff.

Post #292
    - -Would not suprise me if Firebringer would talk to himself when telling scumteam to kill.

Post #380 -"If you are scum reading me I am town" Calls

Post #382 - Pushes Calix asking only about Spruance or Mikecall

Post #384 - Fluff

Post #510 - Claims Mattzed is not scum. no explination.

Post #513 - Does not care how he is read anymore. Yet becomes defensive and friendly to accuser Who turns out to be 100% part of the cult. RLVG most likely telling Fire to stop being so shit.

post #514 - Still confused at what Deathworlds means.

Post #527 - More defending Calix and ripping Deathworlds

Post #742 -Fluff

Post #754 - Fluff + I hope everything is ok FB

Post #755 & Post #759 - These posts Firebinger calls his notes/catchups. He bascially lists a long list of posts and replys to them, problem is, he isn't scum hunting, he isn't focusing on anyone. And no one is going to reply to this What he is doing is OverInformation, a scum tactic where scum will posts a large wall post, containing scattered information that does not really tell us anything, so that later on he can use this as a tool to threat others and claim his town status, which he does.

Post #760 -Fluff

Post #761 - Anotther empty read list

Post #763 - Starting the "I'm town because I posted such a big wall"

Post #770 - Wants to keep the focus on deathworlds and unwilling to consider other trains

Post #772- Attacks toad for pushing against a null read, because she hasn't said much about the null read (Null is null for reason)

Post #775 -Toadette called out his attempt at using a wall post to look town, Firebringer then just fluffs it away.

Post #776 - Fluff

Post #778 - Tries to de-rail counter train, tells to not listen to Toadette

Post #780- fluff

Post #782 -fluff

Post #787 -fluff

Post #791 -"read my notes plz they make me town"

Post #795 - fluff

Post #797 - "hey if you accept this post then you accept i'm town so there is no reason to argue with me"

Post #799 -Says the Case for the counter train isn't strong ALTHOUGH the case for the current train isn't strong either.

Post #800 -fluff

Post #803 -Angry Fluff!

Post #808 -Rage Quit

Post #833 - More "My wall post=town"

Post #835 - Calls Toadette Bullshit (Vendetta)

Post #836 - Fluff

Post #838 - Still Defends Neutral

Post #840 -Tells RVLG not to pressure MattZed

Post #843 -FLuff

Post #846 -1)Posting shit =/=Town
    2)Firebringer has been learning from his meta.
    3)Refers to his "Wall post notes" comfirming him as town again
    1) I know your town, so I have no reason to make you argue with me
    2)I dont care

Post #848 -Another " READ MY WALL POST BECAUSE THEY MAKE ME TOWN

Post #849 Replies to RVLG when RVLG mentioned buddying

Post #852 Too-Friendly toned arguement with RVLG

Post #854 -Replies friendly when his reads where called shit

Post #894 -FB calls RVLG everything but Cult

Post #899 At this point, I feel as if FB and RVLG are pushing each other to improve their town play to make each other less scummy. Neither are attacking each other to much, and there tone is sofer.

Post #1154 -fluff

Post #1249- Another one of his "Wall Posts of Im So Town"

Post #1342 - His excuse to lurk around the end of day1

Post #1360 - "Deathworlds found a netutral and wants them lynched, and because he didnt claim a power role he must be scum"

Post #1364- Gives people shit for not wanting Death lynched

Post #1367 - Wants someone to explain why Death is town, rather than anyone on the train explain why death is scum

Post #1381 - Hey I'm still around just not getting involved since your about to mislynch

#1405 - Tells Mattzed, the guy he has been buddying and sucking up to, to hammer, along with darknessB

Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

18. ISO #2218

19. ISO #2219

20. ISO #2220

So either GameFreak or SuperJack are both scum (aligned or not idk) or fire bringer is scum. Interesting.

Also SuperJack, MattZed, and Mikecall all claimed citizen. Bone of these three (at least) is scum.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

21. ISO #2221

So either GameFreak or SuperJack are both scum (aligned or not idk) or fire bringer is scum. Interesting.

Also SuperJack, MattZed, and Mikecall all claimed citizen. Bone of these three (at least) is scum.
    Unless that Citizen death isn't a Citizen. Cult seemed stupid enough to make Calix the Yellow Neutral.

Which, I forgot my vote

-vote FireBringer
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

22. ISO #2222

23. ISO #2223

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Unless that Citizen death isn't a Citizen. Cult seemed stupid enough to make Calix the Yellow Neutral.

Which, I forgot my vote

-vote FireBringer
    Well team scum could have tailored players that are still living too

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

24. ISO #2224

Ugh this is stupid. I want to vote fire bringer but I don't know how much of that might be out of spite for his little tantrum.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

25. ISO #2225

But obviously as I stated before it makes more sense to vote the counter claimer in LYLO.

There's no rb feedback - is it believable that RLVG might have roleblocked fire bringer night 1?

I don't like that SuperJack doesn't agree that at least 1 of SuperJack, MattZed, and Mikecall is scum.

-vote SuperJack

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

26. ISO #2226

I think just me and Darkness haven't claimed yet right?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

27. ISO #2227

28. ISO #2228

Correct, and from PoE Darkness almost can't be scum.
    Howso? Enlighten me.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

29. ISO #2229

You say both as in saying Me, Super or Mattzed cant be citizen when there is 2 citis possible? so I guess your role you are claiming is linking towards it?

30. ISO #2230

Howso? Enlighten me.
    I don't want to advise him on what role to claim as scum. I'll give him a little to come back and roleclaim.

If you go through the possible cult+LD combinations assuming no town lied about a roleclaim, you'll see what I mean.

31. ISO #2231

Darkness, might as well claim at this point.

Would be funny if the crier was tailored somehow

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

32. ISO #2232

But obviously as I stated before it makes more sense to vote the counter claimer in LYLO.

There's no rb feedback - is it believable that RLVG might have roleblocked fire bringer night 1?

I don't like that SuperJack doesn't agree that at least 1 of SuperJack, MattZed, and Mikecall is scum.

-vote SuperJack
    I just have a feeling that one of them likes codes. Because Darkness B and you I've never seen play with codes before. Fire is one scum. The other two will be citizen claims. There is no denying. But I couldn't help but think Fire and Secondpassings previous buddying, I can't deal with my theories being wrong.

Currently reading back to figure out who LD is. Mind giving a list of people who where toutched? Hmm?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

33. ISO #2233

34. ISO #2234

35. ISO #2235

36. ISO #2236

37. ISO #2237

We have time. I'm waiting for Darkness to get back here.
    20 hours to be precise

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

38. ISO #2238

-unvote

I realized when fire threw his tantrum in Suntaxs game he wasn't town. This is super indecisive but I'm back to voting fire.

This time he backed off and apologized too. Way too appeasing.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

39. ISO #2239

Intent to vote fire bringer

He's at L-2 so I'm waiting to cast my vote

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

40. ISO #2240

I am fine pressuring Darkness for more information. I don't think I need to argue with anyone when I say that SuperJack is basically confirmed scum but is almost certainly cult from his reluctance to lynch RLVG. By PoE, Lady Death is probably between Mikecall and Darkness. Between the two, I suspect Darkness.

If this is not clear, I will elaborate reasons when Darkness returns or when we are 10 hours from day end, which ever comes first.

41. ISO #2241

42. ISO #2242

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    I wish the inactives would talk more, but like matt said I think they don't want to self incriminate at all.
    Firebringer, I'd like to get your opinion on this, especially with the development of SuperJack's cit claim and Darkness refusing to claim.

If you're town, you know for a fact that SuperJack and GameFreak are scum. Between Me, Toadette, Mike, and Darkness, who is the third scum, and of the three scum (SuperJack, GameFreak, other slot), which do you think is most likely LD?

43. ISO #2243

Firebringer, I'd like to get your opinion on this, especially with the development of SuperJack's cit claim and Darkness refusing to claim.

If you're town, you know for a fact that SuperJack and GameFreak are scum. Between Me, Toadette, Mike, and Darkness, who is the third scum, and of the three scum (SuperJack, GameFreak, other slot), which do you think is most likely LD?
    I don't think its Toadette.
    Probably Darkness because he has largely been neutral this game. I feel like I am spewing out what everyone else has said about him, but yeah, I thought he would have more definite reads but all seems kind of copy pasted from someone else. And he opportunistic reads a few times when momentum shifts.

Mikecall is not very townie in his posts....but I don't know, I see him being the obvious one. Darkness is less obvious to me.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

44. ISO #2244

45. ISO #2245

So you think Darkness is the most likely LD candidate, and that GameFreak and SuperJack are cult buddies?
    Pretty much.

Gamefreak claims to protect SuperJack.
    SuperJack claims Citizen so it isn't obvious he is bsing.

Then its between Mikecall and DarknessB for LD, and DarknessB seems more likely IMO.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

46. ISO #2246

GameFreak's Roleclaim. The "you" in question is me.

Quote Originally Posted by GameFreak View Post
    I am the priest , that is why i know he is lying.

The first night i was on you, you showed up clean. Thats why i swapped my opinion of you from Scum to Town.
    the second night i was on Darkness trying to figure out if he was scum or not, since he also didn't vote RLVG
    but DB showed up clean aswell ...

So i've narrowed it down to Fire , Mike and SJ.
    Now unless Toadette has completely deceived me here i believe these 3 to be scum.

47. ISO #2247

48. ISO #2248

49. ISO #2249

I'm around now -- anyone here to discuss? I'm a Citizen.

If I had to guess what's going on, I think GameFreak and SuperJack are Cult, Mikecall is Lady Death, making Firebringer, Toadette, and MattZed the remaining Town members.

Another possibility would be MattZed being Lady Death and Mikecall being Town.

50. ISO #2250