1. ISO #1851

2. ISO #1852

3. ISO #1853

4. ISO #1854

5. ISO #1855

6. ISO #1856

Re: S-FM 176: THT: The Wrath of Lady Death

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Well, I just missed Mikecall voting for RLVG with my vote count update, but we're still way too spread out right now. Perhaps the two trains are secondpassing and RLVG, but we're really running low on time.
    Time is not the issue. It's player numbers. Raw player numbers.

Regardless, if we all vote as 5, Mattzed can hammer whoever we please.

In light of the tight voting, I wish to try and force a unified vote, so that our voting means something. I know it's shitty, but it's the best we can do.

7. ISO #1857

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    YZB is scum, is all I'm going to say.

Either go with it, or we'll go with this hysterical mass claim. Your choice!
    Refusing to defend yourself or address the points I raised. Instead you OMGUS the person who's the most likely to be town, instead of exerting a scumread on someone who can be realistically lynched.

Please at the very least pressure this shitty individual.

8. ISO #1858

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Refusing to defend yourself or address the points I raised. Instead you OMGUS the person who's the most likely to be town, instead of exerting a scumread on someone who can be realistically lynched.

Please at the very least pressure this shitty individual.
    How is it OMGUS lol?

9. ISO #1859

10. ISO #1860

11. ISO #1861

12. ISO #1862

13. ISO #1863

Time is not the issue. It's player numbers. Raw player numbers.

Regardless, if we all vote as 5, Mattzed can hammer whoever we please.

In light of the tight voting, I wish to try and force a unified vote, so that our voting means something. I know it's shitty, but it's the best we can do.
    I mean it's both -- the player numbers are an issue precisely because the day is ending and there's a big question of whether we get critical mass in time to lynch someone who is scum.

14. ISO #1864

I mean it's both -- the player numbers are an issue precisely because the day is ending and there's a big question of whether we get critical mass in time to lynch someone who is scum.
    You still prefer a Secondpassing lynch over an RLVG lynch, I take it?

15. ISO #1865

16. ISO #1866

Quote Originally Posted by GameFreak View Post
    i'm here brb reading last 100 postsz
    Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Okay like an hour and fifteen minutes left.
    SJ, SP, GF - Please place pressure votes on RLVG or SP while you read. I know it's fascist 'n' all, but if we don't vote as a block our vote won't have any power at this point. Please take a leap of faith.

17. ISO #1867

18. ISO #1868

I'm curious how you're presenting a False Dilema: That only two can be voted for. This is hypocritical and scummy.

Virtually anyone can be voted. Mind you, there's still 4 non-town, so making it down to 2 possible voted is just a logical fallacy.
    I'm not. Once you're pressured, we can vote elsewhere. But we can't get away with not voting as a unit. That's a very real dilemma.

And you're still dodging addressing the points or mounting a proper defense.

19. ISO #1869

I'm curious how you're presenting a False Dilema: That only two can be voted for. This is hypocritical and scummy.

Virtually anyone can be voted. Mind you, there's still 4 non-town, so making it down to 2 possible voted is just a logical fallacy.
    Eh, I think his point is that given the limited number of people online right now and day ending very soon, we're unlikely to be able to get a full set of new votes on someone before the day ends. I don't read this as much scummy as pragmatic.

20. ISO #1870

I'm not. Once you're pressured, we can vote elsewhere. But we can't get away with not voting as a unit. That's a very real dilemma.

And you're still dodging addressing the points or mounting a proper defense.
    So you can "pressure" me, but then change vote to elsewhere that isn't about either of us?

21. ISO #1871

If everyone is able to communicate and coordinate the last hour we got in pressure votes, then we can actually get 2 claims, but it means everyone has to vote for pressure point, and if they dont do it before the end, we can then try and lynch.
    Not even Mikecall reads Mikecall as Town. :)

22. ISO #1872

Based on each's overall behavior this game, yes. What's your case against RLVG exactly?
    A few small but major points:

Means seudo-executioner hit Calix and at the exact same time Calix (for some godforsaken reason) chose to LD over me, Spruance, and Toadette (Which makes no strategic sense unless WIFOM) and Mafia also targeted Spruance. This is even less probable, but possible. Anyway:

-vote Rlvg

I'll post some more reasoning, but for now:

He caught onto the fact that I hinted healer (the intelligent bastard. I know, I know) but still saw me as high-evil.

He went from being on a stubborn lynch on Mattzed to letting Mattzed choose his lynch on d2.

I took his initial interest in pushing his theories to be pride in his theories, but now I think it's a deliberate attempt to stir chaos.
    I still prefer it to SP. Though you can mount an encyclopedia of criticisms against SP, he can be strongly town-read and gives a strong town-vibe. I find it very unlikely his thought processes are faked.

23. ISO #1873

24. ISO #1874

25. ISO #1875

26. ISO #1876

27. ISO #1877

28. ISO #1878

29. ISO #1879

30. ISO #1880

Pfff what the fuck happened, you claim healer. Very smart.
    The real healer (if you aren't) would never counterclaim you, because he knows he will get killed, Its basically the best thing to claim.
    What i don't understand is how you hope to pressure vote with 1 hour left. I do believe RLVG should be pressured, but with 1 hour left ?

Ugh let me think about this for a moment. I thought you were LD because nobody defended you and you said you were 100% certain Calix died to LD.
    I'll leave my vote on SP because i don't townread him at all but we have to make something happen.

31. ISO #1881

The infamous 50 shades of ?
    well if all we can do is shitpost while we wait for the scrubs to catch up:

1) DB, do you have a beard?
    2) If no, would you be willing to grow a beard?

3) If your answer to either of the above questions was yes, may I stroke said beard?

This is crucial for determining your alignment.

32. ISO #1882

-vote DarknessB

I'm on page 91, just read yzb25's claim. would have voted Toadette, but I doubt I will find the support in time.

No idea why people are on RLVG.

Yes, I'm still reading.
    My vote is on you but i have to agree that Toadette is also my #1 scumread.

33. ISO #1883

34. ISO #1884

-vote DarknessB

I'm on page 91, just read yzb25's claim. would have voted Toadette, but I doubt I will find the support in time.

No idea why people are on RLVG.

Yes, I'm still reading.
    How is this not blatant OMGUS given I am scumreading and voting you? Also, did you miss the part about there being very little time left and needing to put a pressure vote on? Finally, we're getting down to the wire -- any brand new vote needs a ton of explanation at his point. Votes without explanations are worth nothing. Looks like you're sheeping your buddy Firebringer?

35. ISO #1885

Pfff what the fuck happened, you claim healer. Very smart.
    The real healer (if you aren't) would never counterclaim you, because he knows he will get killed, Its basically the best thing to claim.
    What i don't understand is how you hope to pressure vote with 1 hour left. I do believe RLVG should be pressured, but with 1 hour left ?

Ugh let me think about this for a moment. I thought you were LD because nobody defended you and you said you were 100% certain Calix died to LD.
    I'll leave my vote on SP because i don't townread him at all but we have to make something happen.
    It's not pressure any more. Because he's refusing to defend himself, exc.

This argument comes from a partially bitter place, but if someone is literally refusing to defend themselves when we are seriously considering lynching them then they deserve to be lynched.

36. ISO #1886

Also Yzb if you somehow aren't the healer i will believe Mike is scum.
    He didn't trust you but as soon as you claim healer he just completely agrees with you.
    Shady as fuck.
    The natural assumption is that, if I am not healer, the real healer would still come forward to counterclaim. Because even the non-NKed healer is worth less than the death of a scum.

I implore you to join my lynch train on someone I feel is deliberately exploiting the weakness of the town at this point.

37. ISO #1887

It's not pressure any more. Because he's refusing to defend himself, exc.

This argument comes from a partially bitter place, but if someone is literally refusing to defend themselves when we are seriously considering lynching them then they deserve to be lynched.
    I agree but coming from you this is damn ironic.

Look its between RLVG and SP, both are solid lynch targets with how they've played.
    I don't even know if i believe your healer claim. But after tonight we'll never be sure.
    Let me reread real quick.

38. ISO #1888

I agree but coming from you this is damn ironic.

Look its between RLVG and SP, both are solid lynch targets with how they've played.
    I don't even know if i believe your healer claim. But after tonight we'll never be sure.
    Let me reread real quick.
    As far as I see it, SP's fuck ups can be put down to his inexperience and his difficult to concentrate on the point he's currently making.

RLVG has no excuse for his play. Especially as he was trying to portray me as a baddy for being inactive while I slept and worked.

39. ISO #1889

40. ISO #1890

30 mins. I'm waiting for RLVG to respond more than anything really. A claim would be nice but we can't have everybody claim.
    Ur right that SP is somewhat inexperienced, but he's also only sheeped this game and now his defense was to vote DB who i consider town atm.
    Lets wait 10 mins for a defense and go from there.

41. ISO #1891

42. ISO #1892

43. ISO #1893

44. ISO #1894

45. ISO #1895

46. ISO #1896

47. ISO #1897

How is this not blatant OMGUS given I am scumreading and voting you? Also, did you miss the part about there being very little time left and needing to put a pressure vote on? Finally, we're getting down to the wire -- any brand new vote needs a ton of explanation at his point. Votes without explanations are worth nothing. Looks like you're sheeping your buddy Firebringer?
    I went ahead and opened a new tab so I can keep up with ongoing talks, and yes I am still reading.

For me, since I am scumread by over half the players here, every vote I give is an OMGUS. Just going to ignore that and go for someone which we will probably get a good lynch off of.

I just got to the part where RLVG is being pressured in words, currently considering moving my vote there.

48. ISO #1898

49. ISO #1899

50. ISO #1900