User Tag List

1. ISO #1

1-S2-1-1025031 ; Pacifist

Account Name: Pacifist
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-1025031
    In-Game Name: Cat Pants

Crimes Committed: Intentional Gamethrowing

Your Account Name: Firebringer
    Summary: Player jails and executes the mayor, who was confirmed. He later lies about his actions to me and rest of player base.

JAILORBAD.SC2Replay
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

2. ISO #2

Re: 1-S2-1-1025031 ; Pacifist

SC ID VERIFICATION
    1-S2-1-1025031 is Correct.

Respective Hotkey:

pacifist: 3

Previous Offenses:

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...hlight=1025031 3xWL for intentional gamethrowing.

Player Offenses:

Intentional gamethrowing.

Key Points:
    Players in question:

pacifist receives role JAILOR in slot 11.

Game:

Setup: Spam about dragonballz
    Names: None
    Roles: None
    D1: 3 quits. Banter.
    N1: 11 has been jailed, but is released.
    D2: 8(DOCTOR), 6(INVESTIGATOR), 7(LOOKOUT), 3(SURVIVOR), 13(FORGER) are dead. After extended discussion, 5 reveals as MAYOR and sends 4 to trial. He talks his way off.
    N2: 11 jails 5, and executes, claiming, "Maybe I'm just a failor." Not an excuse, he's confirmed town and you're a JAILOR, not a INTERROGATOR.
    D3: 15(JAILOR), 5, and 4(JAILOR) are all dead. 11 is hung.
    N3: Night.
    D4: 10(BODYGUARD) is dead. No lynch.
    N4: Night.
    D5: 14(FORGER), 12(MASS MURDERER) is dead. 2(DRAGON HEAD) is hung.
    N5: Night.
    D6: 9(VETERAN) suicides, just in time for the Mass Murderer to kick in his door and wreck his shit. MM win.

Was the game result altered?
    Probably, the town lost a powerful role and town leader through no good reason.

Recommended Actions:

Skyscraper: 2x Banlist

Additional Notes:
    Thank you for the report!
    Last edited by Arrow; January 7th, 2016 at 10:40 PM.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

This ban is ridiculous. I made a mistake out of stupidity and people automatically assumed I was game throwing (Which I denied).

I play this game all the time, and do so by the rules. I honestly didn't realize the mayor had just revealed. I make 1 mistake and I'm banned. Great environment!

Look at my history (how many times I've played the game), and compare it to the amount of times I've "game thrown" and it will become obvious quickly that I was DRUNK that one time and wasn't paying attention at the critical moment when the mayor revealed..

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

We've reviewed the report, and found that you jailed the Mayor after the mayor had revealed, the music was playing, AND the Mayor had used his vote power to trial another player.

However, we've nevertheless decided this punishment is somewhat strict for this offense, and are downgrading your punishment to 4x Watchlist. You should be able to play again as soon as a new update is pushed out for the map(this may take a few days).

Please do exercise better judgment while playing the game, as we will not offer this grace a second time.

15. ISO #15

Dear pacifist2.

After reading the appeal it has come to the conclusion you have just made a mistake.
    Since its just a game, and mistakes happen all the time. I will be removing all punishments.
    This will come in effect when D.R. can return home, as he is busy with work and away at the moment.
    I apologize for Firebringers attitude. It was uncalled for.

But do be careful in games ^^ we do have to process all reports, and from first sight, some of them do look intentional. But that is without knowledge of the persons situation.

If you have any more concerns ^^ Or wish to get involved in our fun community (Even try Our Forum Mafia), throw me a PM ^^

All the best SuperJack
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016