S-FM 174: Koopolitics - Page 22
Register

User Tag List

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 1212
  1. ISO #1051

Re: S-FM 174: Koopolitics

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    How are you comfirming Thornbolt? What makes you say that? at all?
    Deathworlds has made better contributions thant Thhornholt, and Yuki isn't doing his usual scum lurk.

If anything, it just aligns you and Thornbolt as scum does this.
    I don't know that thornholt isn't scum, but I am making an educated guess before the mafia influence the votes.

2. ISO #1052

3. ISO #1053

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    -vote deathworlds

Pretty sure he is mafia

It's not me or Thornholt, so it is two of deathworlds, thepaladin, yuki
    We can't afford to mislynch at all, and right now deathworlds is the more obvious mafia

I suppose you could lynch me as I admit I haven't really been paying much attention this game. If we did role call, though, I would be the last koopa, as I have claimed since day 1.
    First team up with deathworld, now you bus him....what a desperate action
    -vote Spruance

Pathetic......

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

4. ISO #1054

5. ISO #1055

6. ISO #1056

7. ISO #1057

8. ISO #1058

Hey look everbody. Spruance is town. He lynch all town, he believes he town so he need no defend, he's town so anything he said is a true! He believes Paladin is a scum so let's lynch the cops! He believes Yuki is scum so we should lynch him! He's always correct! Because he claim he's town!
    - You know Paladin, sometime......you gonna love when call of duty kid claim they fked your mother last night, because you laugh at their pathetic logic.

v)o.o)^

9. ISO #1059

10. ISO #1060

No one else is claiming koopa, and if they do then they are scum. Clearly, I am town. But I don't know if your Russian logic understands that.
    -unvote

Took 100 years....100 years for this newbie to give 1 defend. A citizen claim.....by the god DarknessB....you are right....policy lynch is the only way to make newbie give their defend.....
    Anyone counter claim Koopa?

v)o.o)^

11. ISO #1061

12. ISO #1062

13. ISO #1063

Can mafia skip a roleblick action? Or are they forced to take it everyday?
    You fucking moronic idiot toadette!!!!! Use your fucking head. That first push on me was fine, then people let off... THAT WAS A GOOD PLAY, but pushing on me again... WTF are you thinking?!?!?!! I'm a more important role than you are and I can give use a role.... now I'll have to find a hidden way to give you that role in case I freakin die. god fucking damnit

14. ISO #1064

15. ISO #1065

16. ISO #1066

-vote thepaladin

Now that I'm looking back at it, thepaladin is the most likely mafia. Not changing my vote again.

Speaking of which, everyone should claim their role, i.e. Iggy, so we can see who is doubled up.
    dude... he's DEAD! D. E. D. DEAD. and he was cop

-vote Spruance
    You fucking moronic idiot toadette!!!!! Use your fucking head. That first push on me was fine, then people let off... THAT WAS A GOOD PLAY, but pushing on me again... WTF are you thinking?!?!?!! I'm a more important role than you are and I can give use a role.... now I'll have to find a hidden way to give you that role in case I freakin die. god fucking damnit

17. ISO #1067

18. ISO #1068

19. ISO #1069

Might as well call... scum alrdy know themselves anyways. already claimed role before, I'm Larry

20. ISO #1070

Quote Originally Posted by Thornholt View Post
    Might as well call... scum alrdy know themselves anyways. already claimed role before, I'm Larry
    wait a minute, I just checked my rolecard to confirm and there's no name given, just the role. scratch that then. must have dreamt it

21. ISO #1071

22. ISO #1072

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Scumslip, I never received a name

-vote Thornholt
    like I said, I reread rolecard... let me quote it, I swear, people better not hammer....

23. ISO #1073

here:
    Doctor
    Heal one player at night
    Your role is currently disabled

Please respond to this pm to confirm receipt of your rolecard

24. ISO #1074

If I was scum, why the heck would I give paladin my enabler and not kill him while he had it so as to destroy it. think about it. I've softclaimed my role many a time as well. this is L3 guys, unless you both are scum... a scum can hammer me right now and town loses

25. ISO #1075

Quote Originally Posted by Thornholt View Post
    If I was scum, why the heck would I give paladin my enabler and not kill him while he had it so as to destroy it. think about it. I've softclaimed my role many a time as well. this is L3 guys, unless you both are scum... a scum can hammer me right now and town loses
    You tried so hard when Firebringer was on the line, to think of everyway Paladin could be lying.
    I'm happy with lynching you, and scum are unlikely to happen if you are scum yourself.

urg If i didn't belive in stupidity then I would keep my vote on you 0-o

But at this stage, I see either you or Spunce are scum.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

26. ISO #1076

27. ISO #1077

28. ISO #1078

29. ISO #1079

30. ISO #1080

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    DarknessB, I surrender to your power of Lynch policy.....
    -vote thepaladin

Now that I'm looking back at it, thepaladin is the most likely mafia. Not changing my vote again.

Speaking of which, everyone should claim their role, i.e. Iggy, so we can see who is doubled up.
    Not sure if troll or this is Rachyl's bro.....

v)o.o)^

31. ISO #1081

32. ISO #1082

33. ISO #1083

Morton and Larry chased Bowser Jr and Kamek towards a nearby forest, as the castle behind them was overrun with Toads. As they entered a clearing in the forest, Goombas and Koopas surrounded them. "You selfish Koopalings cost us the capital! We pledge allegiance to Bowser Jr and will follow him to death!" yelled a Koopa guard, as the army closed in on the Koopalings.

Bowser Jr. was triumphant. With Kamek by his side, he looked to rally the remaining Koopas and take back their land from the Toads.

Thornholt, who was Morton, a Doctor, was lynched.

The Mafia has won.

Winners:

SuperJack, Yukitaka Oni, and Firebringer

Roles:
    Bowser Jr - SuperJack
    Kamek - Yukitaka Oni
    Paratroopa - Firebringer

Ludwig - Cop - Battledroid / TheDarkestLight
    Lemmy - Journalist - MattZed
    Roy - Doctor - Rachyl / Suntax / Iced_Monopoly
    Iggy - Cop - ThePaladin
    Wendy - Koopa - Calix
    Morton - Doctor - Thornholt
    Larry - Doctor - Deathworlds / Funce
    Koopa - Sen
    Koopa - RLVG
    Koopa - Spruance

Graveyard:
    Sen - Koopa - Lynched Day 1
    Calix - Koopa (Wendy) - Killed Night 1
    Battledroid / TheDarkestLight - Cop (Ludwig) - Lynched day 2
    RLVG - Koopa - Killed Night 2
    Firebringer - Paratroopa - Lynched Day 3
    MattZed / RMcD94 - Journalist (Lemmy) - Killed Night 3
    Rachyl / Suntax / Iced_Monopoly - Doctor (Roy) - Lynched Day 4
    ThePaladin - Cop (Iggy) - Killed Night 4
    Thornholt - Doctor (Morton) - Lynched Day 5

Host post game notes:

This game sucked. I'm pretty upset I had to replace a whole bunch of players and took no pleasure in doing so. I think that more than anything cost the town the game, given the game pretty much started over with 24 hours to go on Day 2 and with town already down numbers. I made the decision to replace a bunch of players given the stalled state of the game to try to give it life, and I wasn't going to cancel the game and re-roll it. The site has seen enough of that lately in both S-FM's and the FM.

In doing so I replaced a few players with little notice and in some cases with no notice. I'm sorry if anyone is still bitter about that.

The mafia did nothing to win. Literally nothing. Twice mafia players had an enable (Firebringer started with one) and said nothing of such in scum chat, didn't choose who to pass off to, coordinated nothing, manipulated no one... literally nothing. Didn't deserve the win at all. As a principle (except in one case), I vote someone from the winning team to be MVP. In this case, nobody deserves it.

-vote Nobody

Thanks to those players that tried and I'm sorry that this game was subpar. I know that some complaints about the team composition are on their way, but I really did feel like I structured this game well to avoid host meta / host wifom, and give both teams a shot of winning. I'm sorry again to the town for the inactivity and replacements that pretty much sealed the deal for a lazy mafia win.

Mafia chat: https://quicktopic.com/52/H/8sEkYGP55Ru (there's literally nothing of interest there)
    Dead chat: https://quicktopic.com/52/H/ZUfsKUxQgGX
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

34. ISO #1084

Gg, like Toadette said, this game was disappointing my teammates made me feel like not contributing anything to the game past day 1.
    I didn't bother reading what enable was, I don't think I was pmed this fact actually now that I look through my pms. I don't think I was told about it.

Anyways, scum didn't deserve the win, town didn't.

Poor Game Design [The Enable mechanic was cancer to the game, it didn't improve it]
    Poor player base [Players weren't active]

Sorry to say, this was almost as bad as Camp Mafia.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

35. ISO #1085

Ohh I guess I was informed:

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette
    Paratroopa
    You chat with the mafia at night. Mafia has 1 night kill and 1 role block per night (pick which players do which, one player cannot do both)
    If you are roleblocking you are immune to roleblock
    Night kill is not immune to roleblock
    SuperJack is Bowser Jr
    Yukitaka Oni is Kamek
    Link to the mafia chat: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/8sEkYGP55Ru

You start with one of the two enables and must pass this off during night 1

Please respond to this pm to confirm receipt of your rolecard
    Yeah, I didn't read anything past "Paratrooper"
    Should have been in separate feedback.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

36. ISO #1086

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Ohh I guess I was informed:

Yeah, I didn't read anything past "Paratrooper"
    Should have been in separate feedback.
    Yep, definitely hosts fault that you didn't read the bolded line.
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

37. ISO #1087

To be fair, on this forum, bold font reads pretty much like normal font in all its grey texture.

Scum played their kills fairly well, killing off the more experienced players to get to LYLO where some newer players (Spruance) didn't know better than to not vote hastily in LYLO. Super's bussing of Fire was rather well done as far as bussing goes.

Town was probably a little underpowered in this setup, especially with only one cop and a scum starting off with an enable. I'd say scum wins around 70% under those circumstances, and we were lucky that the one time the cop checked anyone, they found scum.

-vote SuperJack
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

38. ISO #1088

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    Morton and Larry chased Bowser Jr and Kamek towards a nearby forest, as the castle behind them was overrun with Toads. As they entered a clearing in the forest, Goombas and Koopas surrounded them. "You selfish Koopalings cost us the capital! We pledge allegiance to Bowser Jr and will follow him to death!" yelled a Koopa guard, as the army closed in on the Koopalings.

Bowser Jr. was triumphant. With Kamek by his side, he looked to rally the remaining Koopas and take back their land from the Toads.

The Mafia has won.

Winners:

Roles:
    Bowser Jr - SuperJack
    Kamek - Yukitaka Oni
    Paratroopa - Firebringer

Iggy - Cop - ThePaladin
    Wendy - Koopa - Calix
    Koopa - Sen
    Koopa - RLVG
    Koopa - Spruance

Graveyard:

Host post game notes:

This game sucked. I'm pretty upset I had to replace a whole bunch of players and took no pleasure in doing so. I think that more than anything cost the town the game, given the game pretty much started over with 24 hours to go on Day 2 and with town already down numbers. I made the decision to replace a bunch of players given the stalled state of the game to try to give it life, and I wasn't going to cancel the game and re-roll it. The site has seen enough of that lately in both S-FM's and the FM.

In doing so I replaced a few players with little notice and in some cases with no notice. I'm sorry if anyone is still bitter about that.

The mafia did nothing to win. Literally nothing. Twice mafia players had an enable (Firebringer started with one) and said nothing of such in scum chat, didn't choose who to pass off to, coordinated nothing, manipulated no one... literally nothing. Didn't deserve the win at all. As a principle (except in one case), I vote someone from the winning team to be MVP. In this case, nobody deserves it.

-vote Nobody

Thanks to those players that tried and I'm sorry that this game was subpar. I know that some complaints about the team composition are on their way, but I really did feel like I structured this game well to avoid host meta / host wifom, and give both teams a shot of winning. I'm sorry again to the town for the inactivity and replacements that pretty much sealed the deal for a lazy mafia win.

Mafia chat: https://quicktopic.com/52/H/8sEkYGP55Ru (there's literally nothing of interest there)
    All I work for.....all my work....and....nothing care about me v)o.o)v? I'm a looser

v)o.o)^

39. ISO #1089

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    To be fair, on this forum, bold font reads pretty much like normal font in all its grey texture.

Scum played their kills fairly well, killing off the more experienced players to get to LYLO where some newer players (Spruance) didn't know better than to not vote hastily in LYLO. Super's bussing of Fire was rather well done as far as bussing goes.

Town was probably a little underpowered in this setup, especially with only one cop and a scum starting off with an enable. I'd say scum wins around 70% under those circumstances, and we were lucky that the one time the cop checked anyone, they found scum.

-vote SuperJack
    Well Firebringer and SJ were pretty obvious Scum, unfortunately train on rachyl started way too easily. Spruance was easy to see as town especially with his stupid posts for calling names/voting me.
    In hindsight Yuki should've been obvious, way too helpful.

Lynching paladin is like picking out the biggest guy in prison and trying to beat him up because he looks the toughest.He is the most townie person here and its really silly he [has a train on him], given the level of stupid on this wagon, should I be even surprised?

40. ISO #1090

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaladin View Post
    Well Firebringer and SJ were pretty obvious Scum, unfortunately train on rachyl started way too easily. Spruance was easy to see as town especially with his stupid posts for calling names/voting me.
    In hindsight Yuki should've been obvious, way too helpful.
    Sorry for the kill last night v(o.o)^

v)o.o)^

41. ISO #1091

Sorry for the kill last night v(o.o)^
    It's cool; It was perfectly reasonable to kill me since thornholt openly said that I was going to be enabled.
    On a side note I was checking spruance and then going to vote SJ if town; lol.
    I also gave you enable but immediately when I woke up; I was like you know I should've given that to Thornholt.

Lynching paladin is like picking out the biggest guy in prison and trying to beat him up because he looks the toughest.He is the most townie person here and its really silly he [has a train on him], given the level of stupid on this wagon, should I be even surprised?

42. ISO #1092

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post

-vote SuperJack
    I already post the town weakness right? This game will become a ghost town just like how I hate when I'm still a noob v(o.o(<

43. ISO #1093

It's cool; It was perfectly reasonable to kill me since thornholt openly said that I was going to be enabled.
    On a side note I was checking spruance and then going to vote SJ if town; lol.
    I also gave you enable but immediately when I woke up; I was like you know I should've given that to Thornholt.
    Read how I feel about you in Mafia chat lol

v)o.o)^

44. ISO #1094

I already post the town weakness right? This game will become a ghost town just like how I hate when I'm still a noob v(o.o(<
    I still don't get what was with the raging by Rachyl during the day when she got lynched. She should've tried to defend better rather than just saying yeah, lynch me
    IDC. Not really productive when you have players that don't even take game seriously.

45. ISO #1095

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post

The Mafia has won.

Winners:

Roles:
    Bowser Jr - SuperJack
    Kamek - Yukitaka Oni
    Paratroopa - Firebringer

Iggy - Cop - ThePaladin
    Wendy - Koopa - Calix
    Koopa - Sen
    Koopa - RLVG
    Koopa - Spruance

Graveyard:

Host post game notes:

-vote Nobody

I'm I lazy too v)o.o)^ mama ?

v)o.o)^

46. ISO #1096

I still don't get what was with the raging by Rachyl during the day when she got lynched. She should've tried to defend better rather than just saying yeah, lynch me
    IDC. Not really productive when you have players that don't even take game seriously.
    Rachyl and Spruance become the next Ika lol

v)o.o)^

47. ISO #1097

Read how I feel about you in Mafia chat lol
    I only see you saying to kill me so vote doesn't spread around. Am I missing something?

48. ISO #1098

Rachyl and Spruance become the next Ika lol
    At Least Spruance didn't straight out quit. Although he failed to understand that you need to be careful at LYLO and should've stopped being so lynch happy way earlier.

49. ISO #1099

She will be receive a warning for being gamethrow even she like it or not

v)o.o)^

50. ISO #1100

She will be receive a warning for being gamethrow even she like it or not
    She also raged that I reported her to Toadette after she asked me who I thought was suspicious in a sc2 lobby, Like Really, how dare I make sure people are abiding by the rules! Toadette probably only warned her too.