S-FM 174: Koopolitics - Page 19
Register

User Tag List

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #901

2. ISO #902

Re: S-FM 174: Koopolitics

If any townies feel the urge to hammer dont do it till about 24hours remain, since thats when toadette usually shows up

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Lynching paladin is like picking out the biggest guy in prison and trying to beat him up because he looks the toughest.He is the most townie person here and its really silly he [has a train on him], given the level of stupid on this wagon, should I be even surprised?

3. ISO #903

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaladin View Post
    If any townies feel the urge to hammer dont do it till about 24hours remain, since thats when toadette usually shows up
    Only you show up? Seem like there aren't much hope for this town :/

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

4. ISO #904

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    Only you show up? Seem like there aren't much hope for this town :/
    I thought all the replacements already showed that

Lynching paladin is like picking out the biggest guy in prison and trying to beat him up because he looks the toughest.He is the most townie person here and its really silly he [has a train on him], given the level of stupid on this wagon, should I be even surprised?

5. ISO #905

6. ISO #906

I honestly don't see the point in waiting to hammer. The first thought/feeling is often the best one. Waiting longer will only cloud our judgement
    You fucking moronic idiot toadette!!!!! Use your fucking head. That first push on me was fine, then people let off... THAT WAS A GOOD PLAY, but pushing on me again... WTF are you thinking?!?!?!! I'm a more important role than you are and I can give use a role.... now I'll have to find a hidden way to give you that role in case I freakin die. god fucking damnit

7. ISO #907

Quote Originally Posted by Thornholt View Post
    I honestly don't see the point in waiting to hammer. The first thought/feeling is often the best one. Waiting longer will only cloud our judgement
    Still enjoying wasting time >_>? Rachyl will be lynch due to mechanic of this game anyway, but that doesn't mean you can enjoy wasting time

v)o.o)^

8. ISO #908

9. ISO #909

And if everybody shut up like this then it's going to be like ghost town, no one give a shet. Waiting for Mafia to kill them all. It's going to be like Rachyl, give no contribution. Give no information, give no communication AND give no fk about the game. Are we really playing this style?

v)o.o)^

10. ISO #910

No, the points were already made... unless she gives info and/or makes a good claim... all we're waiting for is a flip
    You fucking moronic idiot toadette!!!!! Use your fucking head. That first push on me was fine, then people let off... THAT WAS A GOOD PLAY, but pushing on me again... WTF are you thinking?!?!?!! I'm a more important role than you are and I can give use a role.... now I'll have to find a hidden way to give you that role in case I freakin die. god fucking damnit

11. ISO #911

Because Toadette doesn't come online till at least 10 hours from now(I think)

12. ISO #912

she's posted in the last hour mate...

13. ISO #913

she's posted in the last hour mate...
    I'm just going on the norm; last hour doesn't mean still online

14. ISO #914

15. ISO #915

Right now my possible scum list is
    Spruance,Rachyl,deathworlds,SJ(No real information, totally suspecting voting FB to make ppl think town)

anyone else care to chime in

16. ISO #916

Spruance,Rachyl,deathworlds,SJ(No real information, totally suspecting voting FB to make ppl think town)

deathworlds, I really don't think so. Rachyl and Spruance is a yes from me and SJ a maybe.

17. ISO #917

Yeah Superjack or Yuki is my last scum reads after Rachyl.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

18. ISO #918

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Yeah Superjack or Yuki is my last scum reads after Rachyl.
    Not spruance?

19. ISO #919

Not spruance?
    He's kinda a null read to me.
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

20. ISO #920

21. ISO #921

My suspicion list from the most scum to the lowest
    - Spruance, deathwolds,SuperJack,Thornholt then you(Rachyl won't survive so we will know her role shortly)

v)o.o)^

22. ISO #922

- Spruance, deathwolds,SuperJack,Thornholt then you(Rachyl won't survive so we will know her role shortly)
    SuperJack and Thornholt really enjoy wasting time
    Spruance enjoying being deaf
    Deathworlds enjoy killing cops claim which is you Paladin

v)o.o)^

23. ISO #923
    Rachyl

anyone who votes me up is a para kooper or whatever it is. im innocent.

24. ISO #924

He's kinda a null read to me.
    I'm a master of Null read lol. Surpuance is trying to be separate from everyone just to prove he's town OR seperate from the other scum

v)o.o)^

25. ISO #925

26. ISO #926

Deathworlds enjoy killing cops claim which is you Paladin
    IT WAS A MISTAKE OHHH MA GAWD
    fucketh me in the ass

27. ISO #927

28. ISO #928

-vote ThePaladin
    obv bus is obv

On feedback note i had a rather intresting night.

Mattzed interviewed me last night, I wrote an article, but it must not have been published because he died.
    I know this is your bait, but it's ain't gonna work

v)o.o)^

29. ISO #929

30. ISO #930

31. ISO #931

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    anyone who votes me up is a para kooper or whatever it is. im innocent.
    No counter-evidence.
    Not giving any reasoning behind you actions.
    Firebringer the Paratroopa is dead.
    No one is innocent you are either guilty or not guilty. You are guilty of existing(aka not innocent).

Care to speak about point 1 or 2 or you just going to be a terrible mafia who doesn't try or a terrible town thats basically gamethrowing(i know its not actually considered gamethrowing)

32. ISO #932

Hypothetically where would you place Rachyl on that list?

33. ISO #933

Hypothetically where would you place Rachyl on that list?
    7/10 scum. (Innocent or pretend) plus Firebringer logic 2. (Bus 1 teammate and flame 1 town)
    + no defend
    + no contribution
    + not much interesting or care about the game
    + the list can go on a bit longer but...you know???? It's girl so naaaah, a bit rude

v)o.o)^

34. ISO #934

7/10 scum. (Innocent or pretend) plus Firebringer logic 2. (Bus 1 teammate and flame 1 town)
    + no defend
    + no contribution
    + not much interesting or care about the game
    + the list can go on a bit longer but...you know???? It's girl so naaaah, a bit rude
    But I do hope she's a scum. Firebringer is a veteran, something tell me if Rachyl is a town then he's too good at bussing town and make everyone going to doubt and lynch me next= Firebringer MVP plan work perfectly. He's not a master of disguise BUT he is a master of leader, he's very good at leading the town. The nickname Sheriff/Jailor was never a joke. I doubt he has more evil scheme than that

v)o.o)^

35. ISO #935
    Rachyl

No counter-evidence.
    Not giving any reasoning behind you actions.
    Firebringer the Paratroopa is dead.
    No one is innocent you are either guilty or not guilty. You are guilty of existing(aka not innocent).

Care to speak about point 1 or 2 or you just going to be a terrible mafia who doesn't try or a terrible town thats basically gamethrowing(i know its not actually considered gamethrowing)
    lol @ gamethrowing. why dont you fucking lay off. this is my second SFM so get off my back. your extremely butthurt

36. ISO #936

37. ISO #937
    Rachyl

Nazi grammar spotted: You're, not your :V
    lol Okay. Yukitaka? Paladin said you instead of you're lol @ everyone being butthurt on this forum and directing theyre anger at me. its okay ill just leave this place is a bunch of losers anyways.
    especially ThePaladin crying about how i started talking about the game in Mafia then reporting me to either toadette or superjack lol. what a butthurt little bitch

38. ISO #938

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    lol Okay. Yukitaka? Paladin said you instead of you're lol @ everyone being butthurt on this forum and directing theyre anger at me. its okay ill just leave this place is a bunch of losers anyways.
    especially ThePaladin crying about how i started talking about the game in Mafia then reporting me to either toadette or superjack lol. what a butthurt little bitch
    rule: no (bit.ch) no rude, no bad word v(x.o(< please calm down

v)o.o)^

39. ISO #939

40. ISO #940
    Rachyl

cya im done! tired of rude ass people on here.

41. ISO #941

Well then....

42. ISO #942

So can we lynch rachyl?
    fucketh me in the ass

43. ISO #943

Seem like deathwolds doesn't care much about this game. He rather enjoy the SM-F 176 :/
    Meeeeh SuperJack and now it's him. Does anyone else still care about this game?
    I'm here yuki.....

44. ISO #944

So can we lynch rachyl?
    Nein!

45. ISO #945

I'm here, but I'm writing my day end post. So please consider me as AFK/Offline for a while.

46. ISO #946

Nein!
    She's so scum tho.
    fucketh me in the ass

47. ISO #947

She's so scum tho.
    But we need to scum read some more especially with lurkers

48. ISO #948

49. ISO #949

50. ISO #950