S-FM 174: Koopolitics - Page 20
Register

User Tag List

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 1,000 of 1212
  1. ISO #951

Re: S-FM 174: Koopolitics

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    By the way. You claim cop, have you check anyone else yet?
    I didnt have back to back enables

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Lynching paladin is like picking out the biggest guy in prison and trying to beat him up because he looks the toughest.He is the most townie person here and its really silly he [has a train on him], given the level of stupid on this wagon, should I be even surprised?

2. ISO #952

3. ISO #953

4. ISO #954

5. ISO #955

Well shet. So only deathworld has it? (MattZed's last will)
    Actually why would matt give death an enable anyway...

Lynching paladin is like picking out the biggest guy in prison and trying to beat him up because he looks the toughest.He is the most townie person here and its really silly he [has a train on him], given the level of stupid on this wagon, should I be even surprised?

6. ISO #956

7. ISO #957

I wonder what happen if town accidentally pass enable to scum....really afraid what will happen next
    Mafia has to pass enable to non-mafiA that night

8. ISO #958

Mein Jew v)x.o)>?
    Mein Jude*

9. ISO #959

You fucking moronic idiot toadette!!!!! Use your fucking head. That first push on me was fine, then people let off... THAT WAS A GOOD PLAY, but pushing on me again... WTF are you thinking?!?!?!! I'm a more important role than you are and I can give use a role.... now I'll have to find a hidden way to give you that role in case I freakin die. god fucking damnit

10. ISO #960

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaladin View Post
    Actually why would matt give death an enable anyway...
    It's a hidden massage from MattZed. If he's going to be honest about his last will about passing his enable. Then scum is going to roleblock Thornholt so easily. (MattZed said not Paladin job) it could be mean he passed it to you
    - Either way he want us to avoid the person who have enabled being roleblock

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

11. ISO #961

Quote Originally Posted by Thornholt View Post
    Please forget that I edited, I misclicked send instead of preview... I was typing my day end post in an opened thread (AKA this one) before opening mine to send
    You fucking moronic idiot toadette!!!!! Use your fucking head. That first push on me was fine, then people let off... THAT WAS A GOOD PLAY, but pushing on me again... WTF are you thinking?!?!?!! I'm a more important role than you are and I can give use a role.... now I'll have to find a hidden way to give you that role in case I freakin die. god fucking damnit

12. ISO #962

Half life 3confirmed

13. ISO #963

14. ISO #964

15. ISO #965

Please forget that I edited, I misclicked send instead of preview... I was typing my day end post in an opened thread (AKA this one) before opening mine to send
    So confident <_<

v)o.o)^

16. ISO #966

After this game you can talk with Zerkhom. He knew German too v)x.o)>!
    I sorta made a post in german earlier

17. ISO #967

18. ISO #968

Work or beer v)x.o)>? You only can choose one!
    JA!

19. ISO #969

20. ISO #970

Back, day 1 end has been posted. So why aren't we hammering rachyl already?

21. ISO #971

22. ISO #972

Because Yuki is prob scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

23. ISO #973

24. ISO #974

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Because Yuki is prob scum.
    7/10 scum. Well why the fk not? Let lynch Rachyl and Yuki at the same time. Let's follow Firebringer logic, yeah man let's follow scum logic
    ----> +2 scum point for deathwolds for being.....not sure if I should say.....idiot or......scum team with Firebringer.....

v)o.o)^

25. ISO #975

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    Yuki or paladin please just end this...

There is no need to prolong the day when an obvious conclusion has been reached.
    +1 scum point for still not able to defend himself
    +1 scum point for null read in day 4....which is......impossible (null read is fine in day 1, but beyond day 1 will be consider as......lack of contribution/ lynch policy.....

v)o.o)^

26. ISO #976

27. ISO #977

28. ISO #978

29. ISO #979

one of you has to be town lmao

if the one of you that is town doesn't vote rachyl before the end of the day it would seriously be gamethrowing
    You forgot game rule too?
    - the people which had the most vote will be lynch at the end of the day. Exam: 3/5,4/7,5/9

v)o.o)^

30. ISO #980

31. ISO #981

32. ISO #982

Who are the other person you talking to beside me. Paladin?
    Yes. Also the quicker this game finishes the faster another one can start. It has already been determined that Rachyl + yuki/paladin are the remaining mafia. We can afford to lynch all 3 so the chance of losing this game is next to 0.

33. ISO #983

Yes. Also the quicker this game finishes the faster another one can start. It has already been determined that Rachyl + yuki/paladin are the remaining mafia. We can afford to lynch all 3 so the chance of losing this game is next to 0.
    No evidence, no nothing?
    I find your lack of contribution along with deathwolds.....disturbing.....both of you team up each other and you both a newbie make me even more trust in Paladin last day. He believe there are 2 newbie and 1 veteran player. Now I absolutely believe Paladin logic and evidence now.

v)o.o)^

34. ISO #984

Cause me amd yuki are having an enthralling conversation

Yuki or paladin please just end this...

There is no need to prolong the day when an obvious conclusion has been reached.
    I mean i could [vote ]Spruance[/ vote] if ya want

35. ISO #985

36. ISO #986

And what are you? Trying to play dead and blind again? You still give no defend for yourself over 3 days.

v)o.o)^

37. ISO #987

Its been DETERMINED??????
    No evidence
    You still havent defended yourself
    For most of the active people its between 3-5players could be scum....????

38. ISO #988

Cause me amd yuki are having an enthralling conversation

I mean i could [vote ]Spruance[/ vote] if ya want
    Isn't obviously Mafia always want lynch fast lynch so town can't talk to each other? Basically I can't see Spruance is nothing but scum now

v)o.o)^

39. ISO #989

40. ISO #990

Its been DETERMINED??????
    No evidence
    You still havent defended yourself
    For most of the active people its between 3-5players could be scum....????
    This is what I'm even worry in Starcraft Mafia game. A ghost town who do nothing but ask and let Mafia kill the town then come back, didn't read any shet logic and blindly believe the Mafia. If he's town then this is report as gamethrow. And if he's scum then he play as a scum so badly

v)o.o)^

41. ISO #991

42. ISO #992

This is what I'm even worry in Starcraft Mafia game. A ghost town who do nothing but ask and let Mafia kill the town then come back, didn't read any shet logic and blindly believe the Mafia. If he's town then this is report as gamethrow. And if he's scum then he play as a scum so badly
    Your english is so bad rofl

43. ISO #993

44. ISO #994

45. ISO #995

46. ISO #996

Your english is so bad rofl
    First of all yukispeak
    Second, Some of us happen to be born in places where english isnt the primary languages, please dont insult us especially when the english is perfectly readable

47. ISO #997

I find the fact that you are defending a mafia member disturbing.
    Who is yuki defending thats mafia, we bith agreed that rachyl is either scum or borderline gamethrowing town?

48. ISO #998

49. ISO #999

50. ISO #1000

Let's talk about the logic here you newbie noob Spruance. Back in day 3, if town mislynch that day then it was GG. Because it's will be 3v3 and who is the one that save us all? You? Paladin you noob! He got Firebringer. And now you going to prove yourself and deathwolds as a town by lynching Paladin? The one who just save us?
    - Worst scum NA

v)o.o)^