Just something to remind mod (admin)
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Just something to remind mod (admin)

I play with player name:Host, he has 90k point and 0 game played
    At least he's not gamethrow or something tho. Still play his role,
    Just saying. Not reporting or something :/
    - yo dawg: I heard you like host so I put a player name host to host a Mafia game while we playing host setting.....
    Last edited by Yukitaka Oni; January 4th, 2016 at 11:26 AM.

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

2. ISO #2

Re: Just something to remind mod (admin)

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    I play with player name:Host, he has 90k point and 0 game played
    At least he's not gamethrow or something tho. Still play his role,
    Just saying. Not reporting or something :/
    - yo dawg: I heard you like host so I put a player name host to host a Mafia game while we playing host setting.....
    I saw that guy too. Actually there are quite a lot of bank hackers around. They don't mess up the flow of the game heavily and they don't even do anything with the points. For some of them at least.

All they do is get the halo hat. Yay for them.

3. ISO #3

Bank hacking is still against game rules and you should report anyone breaking ingame rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

4. ISO #4

I agree that bank hacking is usually more of a victimless crime. We do not really go nuts trying to track them down but they still get point bans when they are found.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I agree that bank hacking is usually more of a victimless crime. We do not really go nuts trying to track them down but they still get point bans when they are found.
    A victimless crime, like punching someone in the dark?

But yeah, bank hacking tends to be more serious problem where someone is doing so in order to give them access to -blacklist and -prefer so they can facilitate other activities against the rules. For example, someone preferring the Mafia or Triad roles because he intends to out his allies and gamethrow on Day 1. Often times, those who are intent on ruining the game are bank hacking in addition to their other offenses.

Still not a bad idea to report bank hackers though. It takes away from what legitimate players have earned through their play, especially in terms of -blacklist and -prefer, if everyone has access to those commands. In that case, your preferences are less effective.
    Last edited by DarknessB; January 10th, 2016 at 08:46 AM.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    A victimless crime, like punching someone in the dark?

But yeah, bank hacking tends to be more serious problem where someone is doing so in order to give them access to -blacklist and -prefer so they can facilitate other activities against the rules. For example, someone preferring the Mafia or Triad roles because he intends to out his allies and gamethrow on Day 1. Often times, those who are intent on ruining the game are bank hacking in addition to their other offenses.

Still not a bad idea to report bank hackers though. It takes away from what legitimate players have earned through their play, especially in terms of -blacklist and -prefer, if everyone has access to those commands. In that case, your preferences are less effective.
    Welcome to the game, i will be your mafia today v)x.o)> (blacklist all town)

v)o.o)^

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Shenmue View Post
    I've seen this guy pop up a few times in Mafia lately. Luckily he hasn't been role revealing like a few of the hackers but it's still against the rules and ban worthy.
    well, now he's banned. GG v(x.o(<

v)o.o)^