User Tag List

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29
Results 1,401 to 1,407 of 1407

Thread: S-FM:Cold War

1. ISO #1401

2. ISO #1402

3. ISO #1403

Re: S-FM 172 Cold War

So given this is over, at least, this iteration, and il unlikely have a chance to psrticipate in the next evolution, I wouldnt mind some feedback regarding my posting and behaviour. I feel i played out of my regular zone, petitiojing for a day 1 lynch and targetting more players, but if anyone has it, id like a more in depth review if they have the time so i can learn. Id also like to diregard the sj low fruit shit, because regardless of my role, it was a 24hr gambit of fuckery and i was calling that shit first no matter my role. Love you sj <3

4. ISO #1404

Should also note this is my first game playing a non citizen role, even then i doubt anyone has a meta on me, but any comments are welcome. From my perspective i noticed most players had a null or light town read on me, which given my previous games where ive always been scum read d1 is a pretty good improvement

5. ISO #1405

6. ISO #1406

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    given that i play also on like 2-3 other sites and about 5 other games in hydra.....

*shrugs*

guess im getting more used to being told when day starts and ends and so not being told kinda throws me off still
    ika, with all due respect, it should ultimately be the player's responsibility to watch the game thread in order to determine when days / nights begin. Agreed that it would have been helpful for Suntax to send everyone PMs to indicate the beginning of each day and night. That said, you were aware that this game began, given you posted a few times in this thread. It would have been helpful for you to return to the thread and provide your contributions before the end of Day 1, which was a critical lynch given the slim margin of error for the Town.

I understand that you play a lot of games on different sites, but you should try to be responsive to the players in each game you are playing, or else it is not fair to the rest of us, who may not be playing as many games and may be trying to focus our attention on just a few or just one. In any event, we've discussed this before and no need for me to beat a dead horse on this point.

7. ISO #1407