RLVG's Adventure Quest: The Next Adventure - Page 15
Register

User Tag List

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
  1. ISO #701

2. ISO #702

Re: RLVG's Adventure Quest: The Next Adventure

Processing actions later today. Just want a few opinions of the players before I do so, if any cares.

Should I abolish, or change a few things?

One of the things I'd like to mention: It seems some players like to start out an action after movement (E.G. Move to new location, immediate action) while others wants to move without acting, to soak it all in. Should I interpret these differences as Playstyle A and Playstyle B or shall I be strict on it? Just curious.

Another thing is that I haven't really explained how "dungeons" or "expansive areas" work.
    What I thought of is that you start at the entrance, move to adjacent rooms using a movement but can't move past rooms you haven't explored. There's also option to fast-travel in these dungeons only for rooms / places that you've already explored and can use that to move to an unexplored area.
    Is this a fine system, or should that be changed?

Will see what you think. Starting Round 2 later today as said.

3. ISO #703

4. ISO #704

Adventure Quest

Round 2, Part 1

Welcome to Round 2, or rather Chapter 2 or whatever.

Everyone have their Special Points restored each time we get to a new round.
    There's also special events for each start of rounds.

Round 2 Special : Freebie Passive.

Passive is obviously, a passive aura or ability.
    Only one passive may be enabled at all times.
    Passives may be disabled or enabled each start of a round.
    Every passive has both a buff and a debuff.

So here's the deal : You pick a Freebie Passive and you can decide to make it active right away (active now, not next turn / part), or leave it inactive.

Passive 1 :
    Berserker, gain +5 Melee Weapon Damage and +3 Strength, Max HP cut by half and Endurance reduced by half.

Passive 2 :
    Vampire, gain +1 to every Primary and Secondary stat, must drink fresh blood of humanoids or you will die. (100 thirst, -10 per part / turn, refill at drinking)

Passive 3 :
    Pacifist, gain +2 Diplomacy and Good or +50% (whichever is the most), reduce Strength and Endurance by half or -2 (whichever is the most).

Passive 4 :
    Hero, gain a random quest and if completed a new random quest is obtained, +5 Unluck.

Passive 5 :
    Adrenaline, gain +2 Actions Per Turn, Max HP cut by 75% and -1 to all Primary Stats except Agility.

Passive 6 :
    Handicap, gain +2 to every Primary Stat, lose Weapon Slot 2, lose the ability to gain companions and can not heal.

Once you've picked one of the six passives, you can tell me if you want it activated or not.
    If you already obtained a passive, you may tell me if you want to activate it.

Now, here's a thing I didn't tell. How dungeons / expansive areas work.

Dungeon / expansive area rules :
    You start at the entrance.
    Move to adjacent rooms using a Movement, as if you were moving from a tile to another or basic moving to somewhere else.
    You can move through all explored rooms (consider it a form of fast-travel), but not unexplored ones.
    You may move from an explored room to an adjacent unexplored room.

I will notify you if you are in a Dungeon or an Expansive Area.
    Certain places will have a map included.

And finally, a little explanation.
    Observe actions are free.
    Certain and / if's may or may not be free.
    Most actions on the Macguffin chest is free.
    Movement isn't an action but used at end of turn / part.
    Things will be interpret differently if overpowered, E.G "Kill" will be "attack".

Player Submitted Actions : (Red = None, Green = Submitted)

• Bahkieh
    • Brendan
    • Calix
    • DarknessB
    • Deathworlds
    • Funce
    • NoctiZ
    • Secondpassing
    • Suntax
    • SuperJack
    • TheDarkestLight
    • Toadette
    • Frog

Last edited by RLVG; March 15th, 2016 at 03:11 AM.

5. ISO #705

6. ISO #706

QUESTION: IF APPA WERE TO GAIN THE ADRENALINE PASSIVE ABILITY, WOULD APPA'S HEALTH BE REDUCED BY 25% OR 75%?
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

7. ISO #707

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Adventure Quest

Round 2, Part 1

Welcome to Round 2, or rather Chapter 2 or whatever.

Passive 1 :
    Berserker, gain +5 Melee Weapon Damage and +3 Strength, Max HP cut by half and Endurance reduced by half.

Passive 2 :
    Vampire, gain +1 to every Primary and Secondary stat, must drink fresh blood of humanoids or you will die. (100 thirst, -10 per part / turn, refill at drinking)

Passive 3 :
    Pacifist, gain +2 Diplomacy and Good or +50% (whichever is the most), reduce Strength and Endurance by half or -2 (whichever is the most).

Passive 4 :
    Hero, gain a random quest and if completed a new random quest is obtained, +5 Unluck.

Passive 5 :
    Adrenaline, gain +2 Actions Per Turn, Max HP cut by 75% and -1 to all Primary Stats except Agility.

Passive 6 :
    Handicap, gain +2 to every Primary Stat, lose Weapon Slot 2, lose the ability to gain companions and can not heal.

Now, here's a thing I didn't tell. How dungeons / expansive areas work.

And finally, a little explanation.
    Observe actions are free.
    Certain and / if's may or may not be free.
    Most actions on the Macguffin chest is free.
    Movement isn't an action but used at end of turn / part.
    Things will be interpret differently if overpowered, E.G "Kill" will be "attack".

Questions to host:

1. Vote is on Chapter 2.

2.What does the effect of a negative stat do?

3.When you say "companions" these refer to NPC pets right? Is there a party system?

4. I'm sure Frog did this but can we sacrifice our action/agility for faster movement? (maybe like running)

8. ISO #708

You load the shotgun with the experimental ammo, totally not a disaster awaiting to happen.

The giftbox has been opened...
    ... It contains a syringe with an instruction : "Inject yourself. 40% chance to gain more endurance, 40% chance to weaken, 5% for unknown effect, 5% for death."
    Obtained Suspicious Syringe.

You move out of the city. (BP - 10)

You are in a frozen wasteland full of snow and dead trees.
    To the south is the City of Dexan.
    To the west you can see a pack of wolves.
    To the north you can see a large tower.

In the current area, you see an out of place caravan that's locked.
    There's also a dead person on the ground who appears to have been shot a literal hundred times.
    Action 1: investigate the dead body and try to get any loot from the body then i would like to go to the lock on the caravan and pour my remainder of jager in the keyhole and return to the body and use the empty jager bottle to scoop up any bloody i can get out of the body.

Action 2: then hit the with the butt of my shotgun hoping it will open up and IF it opens i would lik to observe he Loot inside.

Also i would like to Observe The tower from a distance and Observe the Pack of wolves from a distance.

Also I choose and activate my passive of vampire
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

9. ISO #709

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    QUESTION: IF APPA WERE TO GAIN THE ADRENALINE PASSIVE ABILITY, WOULD APPA'S HEALTH BE REDUCED BY 25% OR 75%?
    75% reducement / cut / removal. 100MHP -> 25MHP.

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post

Questions to host:

1. Vote is on Chapter 2.

2.What does the effect of a negative stat do?

3.When you say "companions" these refer to NPC pets right? Is there a party system?

4. I'm sure Frog did this but can we sacrifice our action/agility for faster movement? (maybe like running)
    1. Round 3 Chapter 3 on I'll change the naming to Chapter.

2. Negative stats cause debuffs and problems. Negative strength makes you weak, negative endurance makes you more easily exposed to sicknesses and bleed from most attacks, et cetera. Stats at 0 or below (-1) will be considered negative and will cut your influental stats (-3 Endrance [which is 4 Negative] will cause -40 Max HP.)
    Luck on the other hand, if it reaches 0 or less the negative points are instead positive points to a hidden stat named Unluck.
    There's a minimum on influental stats and may not be below it : 1 action, 10MHP (Max HP), 3 Inventory Capacity.
    Maximum negative stat is -5.

3. There's NPC Companions. They act like normal enemies / NPC's except that they're a companion of yours and may be helpful to your adventure.
    Most NPC's are obtained by asking the right people, doing certain quests or other conditions. None are truly permanent.

4. Movement related to changing location isn't affected by agility and action, it's universally one tile / location. There's fast travel service methods such as taxi, portals and more, certain places such as dungeons have a special fast travel method.
    As for movement related to actions, agility determines how quick you are. Anyone can run / dash but the effectivity of it depends.
    Depending on situation and creativity, I might allow a sacrifice.

If any answers were not adequate, feel free to rephrase / ask something else.

10. ISO #710

Quote Originally Posted by Suntax View Post
    Action 1: investigate the dead body and try to get any loot from the body then i would like to go to the lock on the caravan and pour my remainder of jager in the keyhole and return to the body and use the empty jager bottle to scoop up any bloody i can get out of the body.

Action 2: then hit the with the butt of my shotgun hoping it will open up and IF it opens i would lik to observe he Loot inside.

Also i would like to Observe The tower from a distance and Observe the Pack of wolves from a distance.

Also I choose and activate my passive of vampire
    I hope to Adventure Quest God that there is repercussions of killing and leaving random crap around.

You scare me.

11. ISO #711

I hope to Adventure Quest God that there is repercussions of killing and leaving random crap around.
    There's multiple consequences of impact actions.

An example, a bandit is doing a robbery at a store.
    1. Kill Bandit.
    2. Stop bandit.
    3. Do nothing.

Killing the bandit may affect more than just his death. Families, bandit ties and so on. You've also taken a life.
    Stopping the bandit either allows him to grow his own bandit band if he simply leaves, or it could as well stop him being a bandit.
    Doing nothing and things will continue with the bandit's goal being successful.

There's Evil, Neutral and Good, with factions representing each. Evil factions will be more favorable towards evil players, Good will be favorable towards good players.
    Only one Major faction has been met by a player so far while three minor factions has been discovered.

As for leaving random crap around, it'll be beneficial for looters or it could cause a negative / positive outcome based on what. For example leaving an entire supply of food and tools at a location may lead to the area becoming self sutained by a group of people.

12. ISO #712

Don't worry I only found him on the floor so I can loot him
    also im not gonna go and kill random people for blood I will find morgues and stuff id I can otherwise I will kill people I don't like
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

13. ISO #713

There's multiple consequences of impact actions.

An example, a bandit is doing a robbery at a store.
    1. Kill Bandit.
    2. Stop bandit.
    3. Do nothing.

Killing the bandit may affect more than just his death. Families, bandit ties and so on. You've also taken a life.
    Stopping the bandit either allows him to grow his own bandit band if he simply leaves, or it could as well stop him being a bandit.
    Doing nothing and things will continue with the bandit's goal being successful.

There's Evil, Neutral and Good, with factions representing each. Evil factions will be more favorable towards evil players, Good will be favorable towards good players.
    Only one Major faction has been met by a player so far while three minor factions has been discovered.

As for leaving random crap around, it'll be beneficial for looters or it could cause a negative / positive outcome based on what. For example leaving an entire supply of food and tools at a location may lead to the area becoming self sutained by a group of people.
    "I have found my purpose in life", says Lyrin.

Sounds like you were eager to post this, and I'm glad to know that this world is as complex and unexpected as I never thought it was. You've answered my questions more than sufficiently and now I'm wondering why more people aren't in this. I may do some advertising. Obviously there is much to learn about this world, and I doubt my curiosity will cease. It's time to discover!

14. ISO #714

Quote Originally Posted by Suntax View Post
    Don't worry I only found him on the floor so I can loot him
    also im not gonna go and kill random people for blood I will find morgues and stuff id I can otherwise I will kill people I don't like
    Are you anywhere near the nuclear fallout? If so, I may be willing to let you suck my blood.

15. ISO #715

Updated, current status (Red : None, Green : Submitted action)

• Bahkieh
    • Brendan
    • Calix
    • DarknessB
    • Deathworlds
    • Funce
    • NoctiZ
    • Secondpassing
    • Suntax
    • SuperJack
    • TheDarkestLight
    • Toadette
    • Frog

If yours isn't here, it's because I couldn't find it and would like it to be re-submitted if it was previously submitted.

16. ISO #716

17. ISO #717

Are you anywhere near the nuclear fallout? If so, I may be willing to let you suck my blood.
    This went from 0 to awkward really fast
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

18. ISO #718

19. ISO #719

I'll take the Pacifist passive.
    I will activate it.

I'm in a church of shadow. I wonder if this is a minor faction I have discovered.
    My helmet led me to it.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Survivor: Survive until the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Barkley Beard View Post
    Oh christ what has he done

20. ISO #720

Lyrin's mentor fears for Lyrin's life. There should still be two nukes in Toadette's possession.

My potential allies seem to be Calior, Eveylnn

My potential business friends might be TDL, Suntax, Callahan, Johnny 2x4
    I'm sure Evelynn would be happy to be an ally. You might need to find her.
    She just used her bag to go to this incredibly shadowy church(literally all shadow)

And you might need to befriend her, she might be a little mad over being banished to this realm(she's a demon)

Does anyone do story wars with RLVG?
    I try to do some incredibly descriptive responses to RLVG's incredibly descriptive situations.
    That's what I call it anyway.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.

21. ISO #721

Quote Originally Posted by Funce View Post
    I'm sure Evelynn would be happy to be an ally. You might need to find her.
    She just used her bag to go to this incredibly shadowy church(literally all shadow)

And you might need to befriend her, she might be a little mad over being banished to this realm(she's a demon)

Does anyone do story wars with RLVG?
    I try to do some incredibly descriptive responses to RLVG's incredibly descriptive situations.
    That's what I call it anyway.
    Depending on what RLVG forces our interactions will be, we can most likely get along. Lyrin is a peace loving lady.
    I'm actually next to a church right now, it has a special feature in the middle which will probably protect me from any more nuclear strikes.

RLVG is writing me many statements and I'm writing back some interpretations. I wonder if it makes hosting harder for him.

Everyone probably took vampire passive.

22. ISO #722

ANNOUNCEMENT: APPA HAS ENCOUNTERED AN HOSTILE ENTITY, THE ENTITY IS USING A RANGED MEELE ATTACK. APPA PLANS TO LEAP AND ROLL TO THE SIDE, THEN SHOOT IT IN THE UPPER TORSO AREA.

IS THAT A GOOD IDEA?
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

23. ISO #723

APPA should shoot entity in lower limb joint. Perhaps APPA could interrogate entity, find justifications, weaknesses.
    If entity is immediately dangerous, then more lethal defense is advised of APPA

--
    Ah, Abathur speech always makes me happy.
    Remember to be creative.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.

24. ISO #724

Depending on what RLVG forces our interactions will be, we can most likely get along. Lyrin is a peace loving lady.
    I'm actually next to a church right now, it has a special feature in the middle which will probably protect me from any more nuclear strikes.

RLVG is writing me many statements and I'm writing back some interpretations. I wonder if it makes hosting harder for him.

Everyone probably took vampire passive.
    If RLVG doesn't like it he can tell us to stop.
    He also does his small retributions like when I said
    "I pull out my bullets and count them. Finding 5, I chuck 4 back in my bag and fling the other one in."

I find that I instead put 1 bullet back in my bag and flung 4 in. Which sounds way cooler in my opinion.
    (Don't change it. I have captain Jack sparrows gun now.(1 shot))
    (Those probably weren't my exact words either though)

I took pacifist passive and activated it.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.

25. ISO #725

Hmm. Yes a little ambiguous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Part 6: The Jade Obelisk cont.
    Suspiciously looking at the Jade obelisk, I step away from the foundation and crouch to reach into my bag. After searching through the bag for several minutes I eventually manage to dig out 5 pistol bullets which seem to work for my gun.
    I chuck 4 of them back in there, hoping I'll find them again, and stand up again.
    I carefully toss the bullet into the foundation hoping that I'm overreacting and maybe some mortal fireworks would appear.
    Yes. Yes. But it turned out way cooler I can imagine just Evelynn going chucking 4 bullets in a cone into this foundation way better than just one bullet.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.

26. ISO #726

APPA should shoot entity in lower limb joint. Perhaps APPA could interrogate entity, find justifications, weaknesses.
    If entity is immediately dangerous, then more lethal defense is advised of APPA

--
    Ah, Abathur speech always makes me happy.
    Remember to be creative.
    RESPONSE: THE ENTITY IS A DEMON THAT HAS BEEN INFECTED WITH AN "OMEGA VIRUS", IT CRACKED ITS ARM TO TURN INTO A LONG RANGE CLAW. APPA IS UNSURE IF APPA CAN INTERROGATE, OR EVEN FULLY DISABLE THE ENTITY. LETHAL OPTIONS MUST BE CHOSEN.
    fucketh me in the ass

27. ISO #727

28. ISO #728

QUESTION: APPA WONDERS IF SOME RACES HAVE INHERINTLY DIFFERENT ATTRIBUTES THAN OTHERS.
    fucketh me in the ass

29. ISO #729

30. ISO #730

31. ISO #731

QUESTION: APPA WONDERS IF SOME RACES HAVE INHERINTLY DIFFERENT ATTRIBUTES THAN OTHERS.
    It's scripted that in Round 3 / Chapter 3 that something positive will happen related to races and their differences.

Regarding the game, I'm still missing a submitted action from DarknessB and Brendan. I'll continue in a maximum of two days.

32. ISO #732

33. ISO #733

I would like to help out my friend DarknessB. He's probably just busy.

Hi RLVG, I'm sorry I couldn't get in my action, but I assure you that I still want to continue with this game.

Actions:
    1.Fight anything I was already fighting
    2.Avoid fighting I was not fighting
    3.Buy the lowest rank items if they are being sold
    4.Examine friendly looking people and greet them
    5.Move in the direction I was moving in last turn.

34. ISO #734

As for Brendan, I feel he is the more slower player.

Brendan's actions.

O Mighty Viking, lend me strength to do nothing this turn, for I am slow.

1. Examine nearby plantation
    2. Examine under nearby plantation
    3. Examine held items
    3. Draw aggro from any weaklings
    4. Try to hit them with equipped weapon
    4. Head north

35. ISO #735

36. ISO #736

Reality hit like a truck, so I won't be processing stuff until at least later today. Thanks for your patience.
    RESPONSE: APPA DOES NOT WANT TO RUSH THE AQ GOD.
    fucketh me in the ass

37. ISO #737

Adventure Quest

Chapter 2, Part 2

We have changed the name from Round to Chapter for flavor reasons.
    I have also rounded up hidden achievements and given an appropriate reward.

In other news, first demon has died by the hands of a player and someone has started learning to swim.

Friendly reminder that shared puzzles has a reduced reward but may still be shared.
    Another friendly reminder, someone didn't pick a passive - go get it while it's still fresh!

Player Submitted Actions : (Red = None, Green = Submitted)

• Bahkieh
    • Brendan *
    • Calix
    • DarknessB
    • Deathworlds
    • Funce
    • NoctiZ
    • Secondpassing
    • Suntax
    • SuperJack
    • TheDarkestLight
    • Toadette
    • Frog

Last edited by RLVG; March 16th, 2016 at 05:34 PM.

38. ISO #738

ou investigate the body and try to get any loot from the body...
    Obtained a golden lighter!

Taking out the bottle of jager, you pour the remains of the liquor through the lock on the caravan... Majority of it doesn't enter it, but certainly a quarter.
    Then you use the empty bottle to scoop up any blood. The blood doesn't seem as fresh anymore and would expire soon. (Three turns)

You attempt to bust the lock open of the caravan but to no avail. It seems oddly modern and sturdy.

Observing the pack of wolves, you can see about six wolves and an additional larger wolf who seems to be feasting on a cow and three persons.
    Observing the tower from a distance, it seems to be ten stories tall. It's located in BP-9.
    ok firstly i would like to light the jager inside the lock then proceed to hit it after the lock has burnt out, if that happens look inside.
    IF that does not happen i would like to fire a experimental round inside.

SECOND ACTION
    i would like to grab 2 rounds, open them and pour about a quarter of the lighter fluid in each.

39. ISO #739

Spoiler : RLVG's Description :
    Quote Originally Posted by Chapter 2 Part 2: The Shadowy Church Cont
    Hidden point achieved!
    You have +1 Primary Point that may be spend on Strength, Agility, Endurance or Luck.

You bow to the priest in which the priest responds with a gentle smile.
    Taking off the helmet and holding it in your hands as a gesture of manners, you ask the priest what this place is.

The priest looks at you before he responds.
    "In a far distant land they say that there's light in the hearts of all, to guide them to everlasting peace and happiness.
    The light to banish the darkness, a light to inspire us, a light which a god has created.
    We are of the darkness and ironically, it's the same for us.
    We are the darkness of the hearts of all, a darkness to inspire, a darkness to guide to everlasting peace and happiness.
    We do not sin and we'll help those in need of help. A god of light has banished us to the world of the inbetween, only those in the inbetween can see and interact us."

You then ask the priest what the helmet is, tilting it towards him for him to see it.
    "That is a helmet made of runic metal.
    It invites your body to the inbetween but since your body is strong in the light you will instead be of both the inbetween and the light until you part with the helmet.
    We have those placed near the altars of darkness hoping that someone like yourself would find them."

The priest waves his hand before another priest comes, which offers you a cup of tea which is also made of the same shadowy substance.

"There's eight churches of light and eight churches of darkness. The inbetween is created by both the god of darkness and the god of light.
    In order to remove the inbetween realm, the two gods either need to die, have a peace agreement, that they grant a reward of choice or some other option that we have not yet thought of.
    To attune with the gods, one should visit the churches to receive a blessing. Eight blessings of darkness to meet with our god, or eight blessings of light to meet their god.
    I ask of you to please help us.
    Our form of a blessing is to drink of our blessed offerings."

The priest gestures to the cup of tea which has a lemon scent.

-> What will you do now?

A church made of shadow, as if it was not part of this realm.

A priest who appear to be made of shadow also, folds his arms together before bowing in order to greet you.

There's several monks praying and workers fixing the furniture inside the church of shadow, but there's no woman of any kind to see.

At the end of the hall is a pedestal with a skull on top of it facing east.

Other than the church, to the south is an extremely large tower and to the north you can see an out of place caravan.

Name : Evelynn
    Female Demon, Medic

Primary Stats :
    S : 1+1
    A : 2
    E : 1
    L : 2

Secondary Stats :
    Pu: 1
    Di: 2
    Ex: 1
    Ev: 1
    Go: 1
    In: 1

Item Capacity : 1/4
    Actions Per Turn : 2
    Health Points : 100
    Special Points : 100

Coordinate : CG - 15

Inventory :
    - 1x Pack of Oreos. (Heal by +10 health)
    - 1x Pistol Bullets. (Weightless)
    - MacGuffin Chest of Ultimate Melancholy. (Weightless)

Worn Equipment :

Head: Helmet of the Red Pyramid. (+1 Strength, +3 Defense, Unknown ability)
    Torso: Basic Shirt
    Legs : Basic Pants
    Feet : Basic Boots
    Gloves : None
    Ring Slot 1 : None
    Ring Slot 2 : None
    Neck : None
    Back : None
    Weapon 1 : Pistol. +8 Ranged Damage
    Weapon 2 : None

Extraordinarily I feel a little bit luckier than I was before (point in luck)

I contemplate what the priest is saying
    Gods? Blessings? Inbetween?
    Looks like I should definitely find out about this
    At the very most it will be painful and I'll incarnate as another...

I make my decision and reach out to take the cup.
    I hold it in my hands and savor its scent.
    I say to the priest "I will help you. For I know the pain of being banished from where you belong."

I lose my wizened look a bit and open my mouth to say something. But at the last second I change my mind. I drink the offering that is in my hand.

I wipe my mouth and ask the priest "Are there more of you in the towns somewhere in this world?"
    --
    That is my current situation and action all sent into RLVG.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.

40. ISO #740

41. ISO #741

I got a point by being a slut.
    I got a point too, though not for the same reason.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.

42. ISO #742

Lyrin is pleased to hear that it was not Funce that was smited. She is also hoping that it is Calior that is learning how to swim.

Setup-post says that people can move in NW/NE/SW/SE directions, but you have only been reporting main cardinal direction's things of interest.
    Has diagonal movement been disabled?

43. ISO #743

I'm only reporting surrounding information from vertical and horizontal tiles. Movement is adviced with west/north/east/south, but it IS possible to go diagonal - you just won't know what to expect.

Edit : Reason for this is actually a lazy one, information of 4 tiles + the current one is easier to track of in the excel than a whole 9 tiles.
    Last edited by RLVG; March 16th, 2016 at 03:06 PM.

44. ISO #744

ANNOUNCEMENT: APPA HAS ELIMATED THE DEMON AND ACHIEVED A PRIMARY ATTRIBUTE POINT.
    fucketh me in the ass

45. ISO #745

Lyrin is pleased to hear that it was not Funce that was smited. She is also hoping that it is Calior that is learning how to swim.
    Naw, lol. I am currently chilling out in a swimming pool with a book on ghost hunting. Living the good life, guys.

Also I have a puzzle and it's hard as hell. If I solve it, I'm pretty sure I get part of the key needed to unlock my chest...or someone else's chest, it didn't really specify.

ANNOUNCEMENT: APPA HAS ELIMATED THE DEMON AND ACHIEVED A PRIMARY ATTRIBUTE POINT.
    Meanwhile DW gets to do the cool stuff while I go on holiday
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

46. ISO #746

Extraordinarily I feel a little bit luckier than I was before (point in luck)

I contemplate what the priest is saying
    Gods? Blessings? Inbetween?
    Looks like I should definitely find out about this
    At the very most it will be painful and I'll incarnate as another...

I make my decision and reach out to take the cup.
    I hold it in my hands and savor its scent.
    I say to the priest "I will help you. For I know the pain of being banished from where you belong."

I lose my wizened look a bit and open my mouth to say something. But at the last second I change my mind. I drink the offering that is in my hand.

I wipe my mouth and ask the priest "Are there more of you in the towns somewhere in this world?"
    --
    That is my current situation and action all sent into RLVG.
    You're a sitting duck Funce. You broadcasted your coordinates for Toadette to bomb! Travel is a lot slower than I expected so it is now time to enjoy the journey. One day we'll meet up- I may have to smite you though.

I guess I can brag now :D. I got two, RLVG didn't explain why though.

47. ISO #747

48. ISO #748

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    Naw, lol. I am currently chilling out in a swimming pool with a book on ghost hunting. Living the good life, guys.

Also I have a puzzle and it's hard as hell. If I solve it, I'm pretty sure I get part of the key needed to unlock my chest...or someone else's chest, it didn't really specify.

Meanwhile DW gets to do the cool stuff while I go on holiday
    Well I've just gotten a massive quest....
    I explained it in detail earlier. But from what I can tell, there is a realm that crosses with this realm, however no-one can see it unless they have some form of ability to be part of it.
    I received a helmet, that used to be a pyramid ruby gem, that allows me to see into that realm and for that realm to interact with me.
    I've got to go to 8 dark churches to get an audience with the darkness god, and go to 8 light churches to get an audience with the light god, where I must then kill them both, persuade a peace treaty. Or creatively find a way for them to stop fighting.

I gained a primary point as well, for reaching one of the dark churches.

You're a sitting duck Funce. You broadcasted your coordinates for Toadette to bomb! Travel is a lot slower than I expected so it is now time to enjoy the journey. One day we'll meet up- I may have to smite you though.
    If Toadette would so wish to Bomb me, she would have to find an IC reason to.
    I broadcast my co-ordinates so people can enjoy my journey as much as I am.

(I think I met a major faction)
    Last edited by Funce; March 16th, 2016 at 03:51 PM.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.

49. ISO #749

Well I've just gotten a massive quest....
    I explained it in detail earlier. But from what I can tell, there is a realm that crosses with this realm, however no-one can see it unless they have some form of ability to be part of it.
    I received a helmet, that used to be a pyramid ruby gem, that allows me to see into that realm and for that realm to interact with me.
    I've got to go to 8 dark churches to get an audience with the darkness god, and go to 8 light churches to get an audience with the light god, where I must then kill them both, persuade a peace treaty. Or creatively find a way for them to stop fighting.

I gained a primary point as well, for reaching one of the dark churches.
    I have the Hero passive ability, so I could get a quest whenever.

At the moment, I am busy going through this cursed Palace. Need to get protection for that or else I'm fucked in terms of curses. I'm currently ghost-proof and have a book on fighting them. Meanwhile, my ally is busy in the graveyard looking at the tombstones.

Can you tell me more about the Darkness God?
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

50. ISO #750