Register

User Tag List

Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 1,000 of 1763
  1. ISO #951

2. ISO #952

Re: S-FM 169: Happy Fluffy Times

Quote Originally Posted by Thornholt View Post
    You guys all claim you wish to play pro-town and lynch a non-killer role that can confirm himself as town...
    Yeah, it's the best lead because you banked on the wrong person and then lied about your role twice over.

Don't worry though, R2V2 has replacements! Who have to read a 40-something page chat to catch up!

LOL

3. ISO #953

4. ISO #954

5. ISO #955

6. ISO #956

7. ISO #957

8. ISO #958

Can't you at least confirm that my witch was indeed informed?!?!?! This is really unfair that I get lynched because a player decided he wouldn't show up anymore.
    Not the Host, but he cannot really confirm or deny anything as that would require THE HOST HIMSELF TO CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE NOT A CERTAIN ROLE.

Clearly he cannot do this as he's meant to be impartial and not affect the swing of the game.

You still have around 19 hours for him to show up. No need to feel hopeless yet. Gotta wait for that ;)

9. ISO #959

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    Not the Host, but he cannot really confirm or deny anything as that would require THE HOST HIMSELF TO CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE NOT A CERTAIN ROLE.

Clearly he cannot do this as he's meant to be impartial and not affect the swing of the game.

You still have around 19 hours for him to show up. No need to feel hopeless yet. Gotta wait for that ;)
    By role, I meant alignment.

10. ISO #960

Children will always be afraid of the dark, and men with minds sensitive to hereditary impulse will always tremble at the thought of the hidden and fathomless worlds of strange life which may pulsate in the gulfs beyond the stars, or press hideously upon our own globe in unholy dimensions which only the dead and the moonstruck can glimpse.
    Made in China

11. ISO #961

Quote Originally Posted by Zekrom2802 View Post
    Children will always be afraid of the dark, and men with minds sensitive to hereditary impulse will always tremble at the thought of the hidden and fathomless worlds of strange life which may pulsate in the gulfs beyond the stars, or press hideously upon our own globe in unholy dimensions which only the dead and the moonstruck can glimpse.
    I have hat at home.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

12. ISO #962

forests of monsterous overnourished oaks with serpent roots twisting and sucking unnamable juices from an earth verminous with millions of cannible devils; mound like tentacles groping from underground nuclei of polypous perversion...insane lightning over malignant ivied walls and daemon arcades choked with fungous vegetation...Heaven be thanked for the instinct which led me unconscious to places where men dwell; to the peaceful village that slept under the calm stars of clearing skies.
    Made in China

13. ISO #963

Quote Originally Posted by Zekrom2802 View Post
    forests of monsterous overnourished oaks with serpent roots twisting and sucking unnamable juices from an earth verminous with millions of cannible devils; mound like tentacles groping from underground nuclei of polypous perversion...insane lightning over malignant ivied walls and daemon arcades choked with fungous vegetation...Heaven be thanked for the instinct which led me unconscious to places where men dwell; to the peaceful village that slept under the calm stars of clearing skies.
    Can you morons keep the full-on shitposting to your Neighbour chat?

Check your double-chat privileges.

14. ISO #964

15. ISO #965

Can't you at least confirm that my witch was indeed informed?!?!?! This is really unfair that I get lynched because a player decided he wouldn't show up anymore.
    I am not confirming any feedback, but I will however confirm that every player has received a PM, may it be that they didn't receive any information or if they did.

16. ISO #966

17. ISO #967

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    I am not confirming any feedback, but I will however confirm that every player has received a PM, may it be that they didn't receive any information or if they did.
    Thanks RLVG. This essentially answers the question that yes, all feedback was sent. Regardless of if you are informed or not.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Survivor: Survive until the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Barkley Beard View Post
    Oh christ what has he done

18. ISO #968

So I'm back. Who sees a pattern with my logins lol.

I still haven't done this today
    -vote Calix

If either me or calix is f2, then the ideal thing is just for me to vote calix.
    That and
    Fuck FurryBringer.
    ElectricBringer
    FunceBringer
    WaterBringer
    FireBringer
    I love Iced_Monopoly.
    Survivor: Survive until the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Barkley Beard View Post
    Oh christ what has he done

19. ISO #969

Quote Originally Posted by Funce View Post

-vote Calix

That and
    Fuck FurryBringer.
    ElectricBringer
    FunceBringer
    WaterBringer
    FireBringer
    Funce, are you high?

WE CAN CONFIRM WHO THE FACTION 2 IS TONIGHT.

20. ISO #970

21. ISO #971

-vote Calix

That and
    Fuck FurryBringer.
    ElectricBringer
    FunceBringer
    WaterBringer
    FireBringer
    loloolololllollooolololololololoollloooollolololol olol

Also, thanks RLVG for being a good host and not trying to rig it / help scum win, which other hosts do *cough bringer of something cough*
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

22. ISO #972

-vote Calix

You've got my vote, I'll help split it. Let's do this Funce

Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

23. ISO #973

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    loloolololllollooolololololololoollloooollolololol olol

Also, thanks RLVG for being a good host and not trying to rig it / help scum win, which other hosts do *cough bringer of something cough*
    Before failing utterly at the final hurdle due to a well-timed question he had avoided answering.

Toadette, you cannot think that Thornholt's defense is actually worthy of unvoting, can you? O_o

24. ISO #974

Before failing utterly at the final hurdle due to a well-timed question he had avoided answering.

Toadette, you cannot think that Thornholt's defense is actually worthy of unvoting, can you? O_o
    what am I worthy of voting for in the first place? being an F3 witch?. I told you a million times I did lie, and a million times what I actually am, all you're gonna get from lynching me is killing a confirmable (if Suntax wasn't AFK) F3 witch and knowing the name of the Faction 3

25. ISO #975

26. ISO #976

what am I worthy of voting for in the first place? being an F3 witch?. I told you a million times I did lie, and a million times what I actually am, all you're gonna get from lynching me is killing a confirmable (if Suntax wasn't AFK) F3 witch and knowing the name of the Faction 3
    For lying about your role for literally no protown reason (you very clearly did it in case you were Faction 2) and getting caught out on it.

This isn't the sc2 mod.

Confirming the Faction 2 name can't hurt.

That's your fault for trying to witch an Investigator who had not talked much in the chat instead of just asking for my role like a normal person. I made it clear that I wanted roles as soon as possible >.>

27. ISO #977

Thanks for actually playing for town and for trying to move forward rather than punishing me for my mistakes.
    No, you slipped up. You had a shit reason for lying. You will most likely get lynched. That is entirely your problem.

28. ISO #978

loloololllololollolooollllololol

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

29. ISO #979

Thanks for actually playing for town and for trying to move forward rather than punishing me for my mistakes.
    looololololllooooooooool

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

30. ISO #980

No, you slipped up. You had a shit reason for lying. You will most likely get lynched. That is entirely your problem.
    SO WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!%!?!?!?!?!??!!??! ?! I said I lied. I'm sorry about it and I screwed up... you,re really gonna lynch someone over a fucking lie.... If suntax lied to your face and instead ended up being a detective and not investigator... would you fucking lynch him?!?! NO so why the fuck me HUH?

Also stop being so stubborn, I'M NOT FACTION 2. You just don't fucking want to understand that. And you wanted roles out of the way... REALLY!?!?!?! Day 1 many people asked you what you were and it took you forever to answer.

Might as well give you an update on my grid, there's one role we don't have down the list. So unless you guys are gonna keep on being so stubborn as to wanna lynch every lier in a !!!!!!!DECEPTION GAME!!!!!, then at least ask the guy about his role too.

SecondPassing F3 H Roleblocker
    Shifty F 2/3 H
    Superjack Neighbour
    Thornholt F3 H Witch
    Numbertwo F 1/3 TH Bus Driver
    Calix F 2/3(immune if 3) TH Doctor
    Suntax F3 H Investigator
    Mikecall Neighbour
    Funce TH Arsonist
    Zekrom2802 Neighbour
    GameFreak F 2/3 H Neighbour
    Toadette F 1/3 TH Serial Killer
    Ika Witch

31. ISO #981

SO WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!%!?!?!?!?!??!!??! ?! I said I lied. I'm sorry about it and I screwed up... you,re really gonna lynch someone over a fucking lie.... If suntax lied to your face and instead ended up being a detective and not investigator... would you fucking lynch him?!?! NO so why the fuck me HUH?

Also stop being so stubborn, I'M NOT FACTION 2. You just don't fucking want to understand that. And you wanted roles out of the way... REALLY!?!?!?! Day 1 many people asked you what you were and it took you forever to answer.

Might as well give you an update on my grid, there's one role we don't have down the list. So unless you guys are gonna keep on being so stubborn as to wanna lynch every lier in a !!!!!!!DECEPTION GAME!!!!!, then at least ask the guy about his role too.
    K.

Keep having your emotional meltdown.

Shifty is Detective. Read the chat.

32. ISO #982

33. ISO #983

Shifty F 3 H Detective
    Superjack Neighbour
    Thornholt F3 H Witch
    Suntax F3 H Investigator
    Mikecall Neighbour
    Funce TH Arsonist
    Zekrom2802 Neighbour
    GameFreak F 2/3 H Neighbour
    Ika Witch
    Thx, I forgot about that one. and I'm not having an emotional meltdown. I just don't understand why you feel so obliged to punish me for lying in a deception game. And I'm serious about not being Faction 2. I had no clue Suntax would end up going AFK like he did, he talked more on day 1 than zekrom, mikecall and number2.... so how was I supposed to guess that.

34. ISO #984

Shifty F 3 H Detective
    Superjack Neighbour Y
    Thornholt F3 H Witch
    Suntax F3 H Investigator
    Mikecall Neighbour X
    Funce TH Arsonist
    Zekrom2802 Neighbour Y
    GameFreak F 2/3 H Neighbour X
    Ika Witch
    Updated again

35. ISO #985

Thx, I forgot about that one. and I'm not having an emotional meltdown. I just don't understand why you feel so obliged to punish me for lying in a deception game. And I'm serious about not being Faction 2. I had no clue Suntax would end up going AFK like he did, he talked more on day 1 than zekrom, mikecall and number2.... so how was I supposed to guess that.
    Because if you lie, you have a reason behind it. Lying falls under two categories: Pro-town and Anti-town. There is no pro-town reason to bullshit a Detective claim. You have failed to give a pro-town reason. Only scum would have incentive to fake-claim to hide their factional tells.

'not an emotional meltdown' - lol

The only people who will even state 'I am possibly a Faction 2 member' would be Funce and I, so your statement is problematic.

36. ISO #986

Because if you lie, you have a reason behind it. Lying falls under two categories: Pro-town and Anti-town. There is no pro-town reason to bullshit a Detective claim. You have failed to give a pro-town reason. Only scum would have incentive to fake-claim to hide their factional tells.

'not an emotional meltdown' - lol

The only people who will even state 'I am possibly a Faction 2 member' would be Funce and I, so your statement is problematic.
    Ok then tell me what the heck I'm supposed to tell you now.

37. ISO #987

Vote count:

Thornholt (6 [L-14]):
    Toadette, Calix, Numbertwo, secondpassing, SuperJack, Shifty
    Calix (1 [L-19]):
    Thornholt

Look at that split, woo-wee!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

38. ISO #988

39. ISO #989

Li/lll
    14-2342-342-35-1-6-6-3459934-52-492-3-5394-5394593495932-469-3256-1952394-1234123-5934-62346345-3245-1234-234-123-41324651324532-41346-457-5368--3465-342-5

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

40. ISO #990

xxxx-xx-x-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxx-xxxx-xx-xxxx-xx-xxxxx

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

41. ISO #991

Chis is a tool node chat bonody bill we cable to rack

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

42. ISO #992

43. ISO #993

Updated again

Only problem I have with this table is that no one has confirmed Thornholt yet. So it should be Thornholt 2/3 for factions.

I have a problem with these neighbor claims. First off, it seems that claiming neighbor excuses you from contributing to discussion. Gamefreak mentioned that he didn't really trust his neighbor. Unless you all like to play secretive town, then probably Gamefreak and Mikecall are of different factions. So I want to say Mikecall 2/3 even if he hasn't claimed that.

Zekrom2802 and SuperJack are really annoying players. Like really annoying. Enough for me to say that they might not be neighbors at all. I think they are smart enough to realize that not by taking night actions. And Faction 1 can't have two neighbors. They also post some random stuff. It's suspicious. Then again people play like that all the time (?)

I only feel that Toadette, Me, and Thornholt had pure town sounding texts. (speech?)

I would probably hate to play with any of you in the SC2Mod. (Aside from Toadette and Calix all of you are super annoying)

Thinking back on the ika lynch, I would have done it again. It would've been helpful that before they died to hear a faction hint. If we have 2 more people die tonight we actually have a chance to still not know which NeutBad, Mafia, Town, yahdayahda belongs to whichever faction.

Mikecall, SuperJack, Zekrom2802 I am awaiting your faction hints.

Also, today, like yesterday, there is still many of you who haven't voted early in the day. This doesn't help town. Yesterday while I was asleep there happened to be a massive lynch train on ika. He was on the bottom of my kill list but still. So, I am totally willing to shift my vote to any of the people put in white to pressure.

Hi Shifty, care to share your thoughts?

44. ISO #994

45. ISO #995

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Only problem I have with this table is that no one has confirmed Thornholt yet. So it should be Thornholt 2/3 for factions.

I have a problem with these neighbor claims. First off, it seems that claiming neighbor excuses you from contributing to discussion. Gamefreak mentioned that he didn't really trust his neighbor. Unless you all like to play secretive town, then probably Gamefreak and Mikecall are of different factions. So I want to say Mikecall 2/3 even if he hasn't claimed that.

Zekrom2802 and SuperJack are really annoying players. Like really annoying. Enough for me to say that they might not be neighbors at all. I think they are smart enough to realize that not by taking night actions. And Faction 1 can't have two neighbors. They also post some random stuff. It's suspicious. Then again people play like that all the time (?)

I only feel that Toadette, Me, and Thornholt had pure town sounding texts. (speech?)

I would probably hate to play with any of you in the SC2Mod. (Aside from Toadette and Calix all of you are super annoying)

Thinking back on the ika lynch, I would have done it again. It would've been helpful that before they died to hear a faction hint. If we have 2 more people die tonight we actually have a chance to still not know which NeutBad, Mafia, Town, yahdayahda belongs to whichever faction.

Also, today, like yesterday, there is still many of you who haven't voted early in the day. This doesn't help town. Yesterday while I was asleep there happened to be a massive lynch train on ika. He was on the bottom of my kill list but still. So, I am totally willing to shift my vote to any of the people put in white to pressure.

fu
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

46. ISO #996

Already told my faction hint, find it.
    Made in China

47. ISO #997

48. ISO #998

This game is getting hot.
    Toadette knows what's up.

I have yet to vote in any case.
    And I cracked Toadette's code.
    Do you nidn't.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

49. ISO #999

50. ISO #1000

thx :/. Care to tell me why you personally believe I shoudl still be voted out. And don't say because I lied... I know I lied and I told everyone I did. The only reason I truly had is that I didn't want to reveal. I don't care if any of you believe it's a shitty excuse.... shitty or not it's the sole reason behind it.

Also I am confirmed witch who ain't F2.... but that fucker suntax won't show up to confirm it so I'm screwed.