S-FM 170: Happy Fluffy Times - Page 19
Register

User Tag List

Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #901

Re: S-FM 169: Happy Fluffy Times

Quote Originally Posted by Mikecall View Post
    I am a neighbour, but I ain't with superjack or Zekrom, you should look at my posts on who I protected d1 from a certain lynch.
    If its that obvious it would be easier just to tell us.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Survivor: Survive until the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Barkley Beard View Post
    Oh christ what has he done

2. ISO #902

I am a neighbour, but I ain't with superjack or Zekrom, you should look at my posts on who I protected d1 from a certain lynch.
    Their claim contradicts yours.

What's with the implications? Can't stick down to a good fake-claim, eh?

3. ISO #903

Quote Originally Posted by Funce View Post
    I still don't see why he needed to lie about his role-claim.
    Even then, shifty has come on and said I visited Toadette.
    Only other reason was if anyone else visited Toadette.
    He probably wanted to frame us into thinking he was an important f3 or something, I ain't too sure, but at the moment, he was the scummiest read.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Not even Mikecall reads Mikecall as Town. :)

4. ISO #904

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    Their claim contradicts yours.

What's with the implications? Can't stick down to a good fake-claim, eh?
    Why would I need to fake claim? You don't believe I am a neighbour?

5. ISO #905

6. ISO #906

You don't like puzzle games? Shame, but it's game freak if you didn't notice.
    Yeah, my point is that GameFreak flip-flopped between who their neighbour is.

And Zekky claimed Neighbour as well.

OH THE TENSION. IT IS JUST TOO OVERWHELMING.

IS FUNCE OR CALIX THE KILLER? STAY TUNED FOLKS!

WHICH NEIGHBOUR IS HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH GAMEFREAK? FIND OUR NEXT WEEK ON HAPPY FLUFFY TIMES CHANNEL!

7. ISO #907

8. ISO #908

Yeah, my point is that GameFreak flip-flopped between who their neighbour is.

And Zekky claimed Neighbour as well.

OH THE TENSION. IT IS JUST TOO OVERWHELMING.

IS FUNCE OR CALIX THE KILLER? STAY TUNED FOLKS!

WHICH NEIGHBOUR IS HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH GAMEFREAK? FIND OUR NEXT WEEK ON HAPPY FLUFFY TIMES CHANNEL!
    Then who did Zekrom claim to have as his neighbour?

9. ISO #909

10. ISO #910

11. ISO #911

12. ISO #912

13. ISO #913

Then he is a fake claimer of Neighbour, Zekrom, my trusted friend, I am just, ahem, ashamed from this.
    I am - ahem, excuse me - ashamed at that sentence.

Man, the drama is real. Where's the popcorn when I need it?

This is the part where Zekky will claim that SuperJack is his Neighbour. Since SuperJack isn't saying shit, we can't do much about it.

[Notice: Calix is tired and will probably start shit-posting soon]

Anyway, I think the current lynch plan can go like this. Obviously will be subject to change, but for now...

- DAY 2: Lynch Thoron for being a devious little shit and needlessly confusing town with his role claim.

- DAY 3: Lynch Funce or I for being Faction 2 Killer. Or keep us around and hunt down the other scum.

- DAY 4: Lynch the fakeclaiming Neighbour for lying/ SuperJack for being uncooperative.

14. ISO #914

This is the part where Zekky will claim that SuperJack is his Neighbour. Since SuperJack isn't saying shit, we can't do much about it.

Anyway, I think the current lynch plan can go like this. Obviously will be subject to change, but for now...

- DAY 2: Lynch Thoron for being a devious little shit and needlessly confusing town with his role claim.

- DAY 3: Lynch Funce or I for being Faction 2 Killer. Or keep us around and hunt down the other scum.

- DAY 4: Lynch the fakeclaiming Neighbour for lying/ SuperJack for being uncooperative.
    , but I had the popcorn ready here.

15. ISO #915

16. ISO #916

17. ISO #917

18. ISO #918

Quote Originally Posted by Funce View Post
    I still don't see why he needed to lie about his role-claim.
    Even then, shifty has come on and said I visited Toadette.
    Only other reason was if anyone else visited Toadette.
    I never said I needed to... I just felt like it could be fun and I could change the way things would go. I just screwed up doing it

19. ISO #919

, but I had the popcorn ready here.
    Also, here are the claims off the top of my head. Not a comprehensive list because my memory is shit, so don't use this as a reference just yet:

CALIX: BESTEST DOCTOR 2K15 [Truly Hidden, Not F1]

FUNCE: Arsonist [Truly Hidden]

TOADETTE: Serial Killer [Truly Hidden, Not F2]

#2: Bus Driver [Truly Hidden, Not F2]

SHIFTY: Detective [Hidden, Not F1?]

SECONDPASSING: Roleblocker [Hidden? Not F2]

THORNHOLT: Detective->Witch [Hidden, Not F2]

SUNTAX: Investigator [Hidden, Not F2]

GAMEFREAK: Neighbour [Hidden]

MIKECALL: Neighbour [Hidden, Not F1?]

ZEKROM: Neighbour [Hidden, Not F1?]

SUPERJACK: Whofuckingknows.com

20. ISO #920

21. ISO #921

Quote Originally Posted by Thornholt View Post
    I never said I needed to... I just felt like it could be fun and I could change the way things would go. I just screwed up doing it
    wut wut

Allow me to introduce you to a slightly less formal rule of mafiah. Unless your role is easily confirmed (which yours isn't), then don't gambit.

In fact, gambits are generally bad ideas unless you know what you are doing with one.

@Zekrom, so SuperJack is your Neighbour? Wow, you poor sod.

22. ISO #922

23. ISO #923

24. ISO #924

Hey watch the insults! I've been active all along and found good evidence. As far as I know you kept twisting roles around to fit your fake evidence, you hid stuff, asked questions to people for which you kept saying you wouldn't answer and wasted at least 4 pages of forum by bitching with toadette.

Again, I did screw up, I did try to mix-up the game by false claiming, but I am active, I'm not a dangerous role and I gave you my real rolecard. So why would you still want to lynch me when we have 50% chance of getting an actual killer role. Stop being so god damn subjective and think for once.

25. ISO #925

Hey watch the insults! I've been active all along and found good evidence. As far as I know you kept twisting roles around to fit your fake evidence, you hid stuff, asked questions to people for which you kept saying you wouldn't answer and wasted at least 4 pages of forum by bitching with toadette.

Again, I did screw up, I did try to mix-up the game by false claiming, but I am active, I'm not a dangerous role and I gave you my real rolecard. So why would you still want to lynch me when we have 50% chance of getting an actual killer role. Stop being so god damn subjective and think for once.
    > Tells me to 'watch the insults'
    > Makes unfounded claims about my intentions with no evidence that supports my supposed master-minding
    > Wants to lynch Funce or I despite it being easy for us to prove ourselves as F3/ 2
    > Ends the post with an insult relating to my intelligence
    > Says this while claiming that it's his ROLE - and not his lying bullshit - that is implicating him

Also, Bitching about people is not indicative of my alignment. I do that all the time. Ask Mikecall.

26. ISO #926

Meanwhile you are wasting "4 pages of forum" by bitching with toadette
    Made in China

27. ISO #927

28. ISO #928

29. ISO #929

30. ISO #930

Fine I'll just shut the F up. You'll have my role proven when suntax finally decides to
    show up
    Ding! Ding! The witch is dead!

Suntax has decided to AFK as he's done for the past few games, so good luck, because you're a dead man walking.

31. ISO #931

> Tells me to 'watch the insults'
    > Makes unfounded claims about my intentions with no evidence that supports my supposed master-minding
    > Wants to lynch Funce or I despite it being easy for us to prove ourselves as F3/ 2
    > Ends the post with an insult relating to my intelligence
    > Says this while claiming that it's his ROLE - and not his lying bullshit - that is implicating him

Also, Bitching about people is not indicative of my alignment. I do that all the time. Ask Mikecall.
    Haha, calix, even after 2 games, your meta has always been strong town, and yeah, that lovely 10 page of agony was also popcorn material ;).

32. ISO #932

lol if you're counting on Suntax showing up

RIP friend, next game might go better for you, keep at it!
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

33. ISO #933

34. ISO #934

You jump straight to conclusions so fast, did you forget ika lynch at the last 10 minutes.
    Suntax won't show up, that's why he said that lol
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

35. ISO #935

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    Suntax won't show up, that's why he said that lol
    Lol, for the me vs Zekrom, unless Zekrom still thinks he's neighbour of game freak, we will let game freak decide when he gets on.

Probably, probably, I still want the head of the Frenchman for this utter betrayal.

36. ISO #936

You jump straight to conclusions so fast, did you forget ika lynch at the last 10 minutes.
    Guess who started that ika lynch There is no possibility that suntax shows up and even reads through all the pages, even if the mighty cthulhu arrives.
    Made in China

37. ISO #937

Lol, for the me vs Zekrom, unless Zekrom still thinks he's neighbour of game freak, we will let game freak decide when he gets on.

Probably, probably, I still want the head of the Frenchman for this utter betrayal.
    Come on, just look at superjack's last 2 posts...
    Made in China

38. ISO #938

Quote Originally Posted by Zekrom2802 View Post
    Guess who started that ika lynch There is no possibility that suntax shows up and even reads through all the pages, even if the mighty cthulhu arrives.
    Problem was, I didn't start the ika lynch, the super power of superjack is strong in the lynch force.

39. ISO #939

40. ISO #940

Haha, calix, even after 2 games, your meta has always been strong town, and yeah, that lovely 10 page of agony was also popcorn material ;).
    When I'm ready, I'm going to aspire to always look pro-town no matter what.

But while I'm getting into the forum thing, I'm going to mess around a bit with posting styles/ attitudes/ personality, etc.

41. ISO #941

Isn't Zekrom claiming Neighbours with SuperJack now?

42. ISO #942

When I'm ready, I'm going to aspire to always look pro-town no matter what.

But while I'm getting into the forum thing, I'm going to mess around a bit with posting styles/ attitudes/ personality, etc.
    Its really about experience, but yeah, try out different things, and see how they turn out as.

43. ISO #943

Isn't Zekrom claiming Neighbours with SuperJack now?
    He has to make up his mind, is he allied with super or is he allied with game, super, come out of the shadows and say if you are allied with Zekrom.

44. ISO #944

45. ISO #945

Why oisn't suntax gonna show up?!?!?! That's fucking unfair.... aren,t inactive players supposed to be replaced. This is fucking BS... the only way of proving myself is for a guy that confirmed an important role to show up and everyone says he went AFK...

What else am I supposed to say here?!?!?!??!?!

46. ISO #946

Why oisn't suntax gonna show up?!?!?! That's fucking unfair.... aren,t inactive players supposed to be replaced. This is fucking BS... the only way of proving myself is for a guy that confirmed an important role to show up and everyone says he went AFK...

Just pray to our lord and savior, cthulhu.
    Made in China

47. ISO #947

Get the fireworks ready?

48. ISO #948

49. ISO #949

50. ISO #950

You guys all claim you wish to play pro-town and lynch a non-killer role that can confirm himself as town...
    Thing is, we don't even know what f1, f2 or f3 is apart from one being neutral benign.