S-FM 170: Happy Fluffy Times - Page 22
Register

User Tag List

Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 1763
  1. ISO #1051

Re: S-FM 169: Happy Fluffy Times

Quote Originally Posted by Thornholt View Post
    that'd be one less neighbour for me to risk not dying on right?
    Also, I want you dead. I just think you'll be more useful by rooting out the Neighbours while you're here.

For everyone's convenience:

Faction 1 : Will attack witches who attempts to witch the Faction 1 Neighbour.

2. ISO #1052

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    #2, what are your thoughts on my plan to have him suicide by finding the Faction 1 Neighbour? Two birds with one stone, yeah?

The only way people can die at night is with Toadette, Funce or myself. We don't need to lynch every day with this setup.
    Its a pretty shitty plan becouse he could just controll toadette and kill one of the proven faction 3 members.

Remember that if he is faction 1 he will be informed of it.

3. ISO #1053

4. ISO #1054

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    Its a pretty shitty plan becouse he could just controll toadette and kill one of the proven faction 3 members.

Remember that if he is faction 1 he will be informed of it.
    If Thoron controls anyone who ISN'T a Neighbour, then he's confirmed himself as scum 100%. We're putting him on a leach.

Nobody is 'confirmed' Faction 3, only confirmed Not-Faction 2 who CLAIM their hint is Not-Faction 1. So if he tries that, he has no idea if he'll actually kill an incognito Faction 1 ally.

5. ISO #1055

CALIX: BESTEST DOCTOR 2K15 [Truly Hidden, Not F1] Attacked by Toadette, immune, Who did you heal? I think you should heal someone and have detective on you to prove youre not F2 because there is a very high chance youre F2 based on the set up.

FUNCE: Arsonist [Truly Hidden] Basically this guy wont ignite tonight or he will be confirmed F2. So I could see him not doing anything tonight to keep himself hidden and then he wouldn't be able to do anything for the rest of the game. We will him him if he douses anybody else.

TOADETTE: Serial Killer [Truly Hidden, Not F2] Attacks Calix, didnt bypass immunity, have 1 kill left or is confirmed F1.

#2: Bus Driver [Truly Hidden, Not F2] Not F2 because No feedback.

SHIFTY: Detective [Hidden, Not F1?] Who did you visit and feedback? Please confirm youre not F1

SECONDPASSING: Roleblocker [Hidden? Not F2] Who did you roleblock?

THORNHOLT: Witch [Hidden, Not F2] Basically hardclaiming F3

POD: Investigator [Hidden, Not F2] Basically hardclaiming F3

GAMEFREAK: Neighbour [Hidden, forget their hint] Please post your hint again

MIKECALL: Neighbour [Hidden, Not F1?] Please confirm youre not F1

ZEKROM: Neighbour [Hidden, Not F1?] Please confirm youre not F1

SUPERJACK: Neighbour [Unknown] Claimed to be not F1.

6. ISO #1056

Also there is like a 80% chance that calix is faction 2 so we should really not follow her ideas.
    I'm Truly Hidden. I don't know if I'm Faction 2 yet. There is a chance I am also the Faction 3.

Come up with an actual argument instead of ad hoc attacks, thanks!

7. ISO #1057

8. ISO #1058

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    CALIX: BESTEST DOCTOR 2K15 [Truly Hidden, Not F1] Attacked by Toadette, immune, Who did you heal? I think you should heal someone and have detective on you to prove youre not F2 because there is a very high chance youre F2 based on the set up. I was roleblocked, so my heal target is irrelevant.

FUNCE: Arsonist [Truly Hidden] Basically this guy wont ignite tonight or he will be confirmed F2. If nobody dies from my attack, then he's confirmed either way, so he will ignite. So I could see him not doing anything tonight to keep himself hidden and then he wouldn't be able to do anything for the rest of the game. We will him him if he douses anybody else.

TOADETTE: Serial Killer [Truly Hidden, Not F2] Attacks Calix, didnt bypass immunity, have 1 kill left or is confirmed F1. Correct.

#2: Bus Driver [Truly Hidden, Not F2] Not F2 because No feedback.

SHIFTY: Detective [Hidden, Not F1?] Who did you visit and feedback? Please confirm youre not F1. Claimed to have visited Toadette. It's not the best claim.

SECONDPASSING: Roleblocker [Hidden? Not F2] Who did you roleblock? Calix.

THORNHOLT: Witch [Hidden, Not F2] Basically hardclaiming F3

POD: Investigator [Hidden, Not F2] Basically hardclaiming F3

GAMEFREAK: Neighbour [Hidden, forget their hint] Please post your hint again

MIKECALL: Neighbour [Hidden, Not F1?] Please confirm youre not F1

ZEKROM: Neighbour [Hidden, Not F1?] Please confirm youre not F1

SUPERJACK: Neighbour [Unknown] Claimed to be not F1.
    Tah dah

9. ISO #1059

10. ISO #1060

11. ISO #1061

Who did Shifty said his target visited?
    He said Toadette visited me. Toadette, the Serial Killer, already said that in the chat, hence why his claim is not the most solid.

Your role is mostly redundant at this point. We just need to have conclusive proof that you're Faction 3.

What I propose is that you visit Shifty and make sure that he is actually Detective.

12. ISO #1062

13. ISO #1063

could people unvote me now? I already agreed to Calix's plan

Also,

If you die, but your faction wins... are you still ocnsidered winner in the forum?

If so then I'll be glad to help town win by dying on a F1 neighbour
    You still win with your team.

14. ISO #1064

15. ISO #1065

16. ISO #1066

17. ISO #1067

If the detective seems really fake, we should probably lynch him.

I would propose that the Serial killer and the doctor to visit the same target that can visit another player, like the witch or something while the witch visit one of the neighbor. Thoughts?
    We've already role-called, so Investigator is pretty useless now. That's why I'm telling you to check out Shifty to ensure that he is Detective.

If Toadette is Faction 3, her attack won't go through. I'd prefer Toadette to attack someone else and if they die, she's Faction 1. Shifty can follow her to make sure she actually does attack.

If Thoron visits a Faction 1 Neighbour and gets attacked/ healed, then we have to waste a day on lynching him.

18. ISO #1068

I'm going to keep updating this with our Night 2 Actions.

- secondpassing: No Action
    - Shifty: Visit Toadette
    - SuperJack: No Action
    - Thornholt: Visit SuperJack/ GameFreak/ Zekrom/ Mikecall
    - Numbertwo: No Action
    - Calix: Heal Shifty/ #2/ secondpassing/ Suntax/ POD/ Funce/ Toadette
    - powerofdeath: Visit Shifty
    - Mikecall: No Action
    - Funce: Ignite
    - Zekrom2802: No Action
    - GameFreak: No Action
    - Toadette: Attack ?

19. ISO #1069

Let say Bus Driver swapped himself with Bob, and Bob visited John. What feedback does Detective get if he visited Bob assuming nothing else happens and there was no more visiting?

He would get Bus Driver visiting himself?
    Bus Driver will be seen visiting the First Target out of the two targets.

20. ISO #1070

I'm going to keep updating this with our Night 2 Actions.

- secondpassing: No Action
    - Shifty: Visit Toadette
    - SuperJack: No Action
    - Thornholt: Visit SuperJack/ GameFreak/ Zekrom/ Mikecall
    - Numbertwo: No Action
    - Calix: Heal Shifty/ #2/ secondpassing/ Suntax/ POD/ Funce/ Toadette
    - powerofdeath: Visit Shifty
    - Mikecall: No Action
    - Funce: Ignite
    - Zekrom2802: No Action
    - GameFreak: No Action
    - Toadette: Attack ?
    Seems like a legit plan for tonights actions.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Not even Mikecall reads Mikecall as Town. :)

21. ISO #1071

We've already role-called, so Investigator is pretty useless now. That's why I'm telling you to check out Shifty to ensure that he is Detective.

If Toadette is Faction 3, her attack won't go through. I'd prefer Toadette to attack someone else and if they die, she's Faction 1. Shifty can follow her to make sure she actually does attack.

If Thoron visits a Faction 1 Neighbour and gets attacked/ healed, then we have to waste a day on lynching him.
    wtf do you mean lynch me if I get attacked/healed?!?! That's BS

22. ISO #1072

wtf do you mean lynch me if I get attacked/healed?!?! That's BS
    Read the quote properly, Thoron

I'm NOT healing you. Why would I, as a confirmed non-F1, want to do that to a probable F1 player? If you get attacked, you will die and we can save the lynch for someone else.

If you respond to this post with a whiny tirade saying 'But I'm Faction 3', I swear to God.

23. ISO #1073

Read the quote properly, Thoron

I'm NOT healing you. Why would I, as a confirmed non-F1, want to do that to a probable F1 player? If you get attacked, you will die and we can save the lynch for someone else.

If you respond to this post with a whiny tirade saying 'But I'm Faction 3', I swear to God.
    God is a false belief... ALLAH knows everything ALLAHALLALAHALHAALLAH!!!! :P J/K

24. ISO #1074

This game is stupid.

I'm not taking my vote off of Thornholt.
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

25. ISO #1075

God is a false belief... ALLAH knows everything ALLAHALLALAHALHAALLAH!!!! :P J/K
    Allah = God

*facepalm*
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

26. ISO #1076

27. ISO #1077

28. ISO #1078

29. ISO #1079

Faction 2 members are night immune so calix has nothing to fear from the night actions.
    How are my decisions anti-town?

Its pretty obvious that calix is trying to do something that will benifit faction 2 the most. Im not taking my vote off either.
    For the love of God, can you come up with a proper argument for me to tear into?

How do I counter this vague wankery?

30. ISO #1080

31. ISO #1081

32. ISO #1082

As far as I know you all have proof that I,m a witch and that I ain't immune AKA in faction 2.... So why are you still focusing on me who ain't a killer when you could focus on the actual killer roles or on people who ahven't shared much info like AKA the neighbours
    Fine.

-vote Thornholt

Suck it
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

33. ISO #1083

How are my decisions anti-town?
    I already told you that a no lynch can backfire if the witch decides to controll the serial killer to kill one of the faction 3 members.

Sure it will mean that he gets lynched tomorrow but he would have taken a townie with him and then you will be safe for another day most likely.

34. ISO #1084

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    I'm not taking my vote off of Thornholt.
    Im not taking my vote off either.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Fine.

-vote Thornholt

Suck it
    why are you still focusing on me who ain't a killer when you could focus on the actual killer roles or on people who ahven't shared much info like AKA the neighbours
    I am so glad that I am dealing with morons here. This is pitiful.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Lynching every day = Bad.

Lynching 4 Neighbours to find potential scum = Bad.

Leaving the Witch alive = Good. Helps find the Faction 1 Neighbour. Helps kill Faction 1 Witch.

1 + 1 = 2

2 scum dead = Good.

35. ISO #1085

36. ISO #1086

I already told you that a no lynch can backfire if the witch decides to controll the serial killer to kill one of the faction 3 members.

Sure it will mean that he gets lynched tomorrow but he would have taken a townie with him and then you will be safe for another day most likely.
    We have already identified all of the killers. Toadette is Faction 1/ 3 Serial Killer. Funce/ Calix is the Faction 2 killer.

We have TWELVE PLAYERS left. Having one person die - who may not be Faction 3 - is not the great loss you make it out to be.

This plan also requires Thoron to know who the 'confirmed' Faction 3 players are. He has no way of distinguishing Factions 1 from 3 with the information he has.

37. ISO #1087

We have already identified all of the killers. Toadette is Faction 1/ 3 Serial Killer. Funce/ Calix is the Faction 2 killer.

We have TWELVE PLAYERS left. Having one person die - who may not be Faction 3 - is not the great loss you make it out to be.

This plan also requires Thoron to know who the 'confirmed' Faction 3 players are. He has no way of distinguishing Factions 1 from 3 with the information he has.
    that, also could you guys please call me by my actual nickname, it's getting old

38. ISO #1088

39. ISO #1089

40. ISO #1090

Well I'm back.

This whole plan will fall apart if I'm witched or roleblocked.
    Or if calix is witched or roleblocked.

Roleblock would be more incognito, because it doesn't leave feedback.
    A detective needs to watch secondpassing to see who he roleblocks.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.
    Survivor: Survive until the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Barkley Beard View Post
    Oh christ what has he done

41. ISO #1091

The only move possible for me right now.
    Is no lynch, or lynch calix.
    If I'm the killer, or she is.
    She's the only one that will prove it.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.
    Survivor: Survive until the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Barkley Beard View Post
    Oh christ what has he done

42. ISO #1092

43. ISO #1093

Quote Originally Posted by Funce View Post
    Well I'm back.

This whole plan will fall apart if I'm witched or roleblocked.
    Or if calix is witched or roleblocked.

Roleblock would be more incognito, because it doesn't leave feedback.
    A detective needs to watch secondpassing to see who he roleblocks.
    If Thoron witches outside of the Neighbour block, we will all know that he is confirmed Faction 1 and he can die. Stop rushing everything before we have legitimate evidence for his faction. I speak as someone who is most likely opposed to him, so this isn't a scum buddying anyone.

If secondpassing isn't braindead - which I doubt when considering the intelligence of everyone else in this thread - then they will not roleblock at all.

Shifty needs to watch Toadette to make sure she attacks and doesn't No-Action to pass herself off as Faction 3.

Funce, if you don't ignite and no kills happen by my side, you are confirmed Faction 2 Arsonist and will get roleblocked to infinity.

Don't try and pass off the 'only Calix can determine the killer' bullshit.

As a side note, you know it's bad when the possible scum killer is the one with the best plans.

44. ISO #1094

45. ISO #1095

46. ISO #1096

47. ISO #1097

Either Funce or Calix is a killer for the Faction 2. Set up said there can be only one killer for Faction 2.

Calix is also night immune, chances are Calix is Faction 2. Faction 3 have to eliminate all Faction 2 to win.

Funce should vote Calix since theyre counter claim for Faction 2 slot.

Numbertwo said in one of his post that Calix is most likely Faction 2, so he should vote Calix too.

Thorholt is the other train, so he should probably vote Calix for survival.

48. ISO #1098

49. ISO #1099

Calix is a good lynch too becouse her chances of beeing faction 2 are extremely high.

I don't really believe in a night immune faction 3 doctor.
    Let us take a moment to appreciate the fact that you are following powerofdeath over me...with no logical reasoning behind it.

If there's a Faction 2 Arsonist, then my role is mostly useless, so being immune makes perfect sense.

Why would you want to lynch over waiting a night to have evidence for Calix/ Funce?

Is typing skip that hard? I can spell it out for you if you want.

50. ISO #1100

Either Funce or Calix is a killer for the Faction 2. Set up said there can be only one killer for Faction 2.

Calix is also night immune, chances are Calix is Faction 2. Faction 3 have to eliminate all Faction 2 to win.

Funce should vote Calix since theyre counter claim for Faction 2 slot.

Numbertwo said in one of his post that Calix is most likely Faction 2, so he should vote Calix too.

Thorholt is the other train, so he should probably vote Calix for survival.
    THERE IS A NIGHT IMMUNE FACTION 3 ROLE.

WE CAN WAIT A NIGHT TO CONFIRM THE KILLER.