S-FM 170: Happy Fluffy Times - Page 21
Register

User Tag List

Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 1763
  1. ISO #1001

Re: S-FM 169: Happy Fluffy Times

Quote Originally Posted by Thornholt View Post
    thx :/. Care to tell me why you personally believe I shoudl still be voted out. And don't say because I lied... I know I lied and I told everyone I did. The only reason I truly had is that I didn't want to reveal. I don't care if any of you believe it's a shitty excuse.... shitty or not it's the sole reason behind it.

Also I am confirmed witch who ain't F2.... but that fucker suntax won't show up to confirm it so I'm screwed.
    You're on the fence for me, and you lean a bit towards to deliberate end. Just because I believe town shouldn't lie, doesn't mean everyone else believes that too. So if you were going for the lie so I am not hit (like a mayor claiming survivor or something) well that would suck for us.

Right now, if the potential killers (Toadette, Funce) simply stayed put and did nothing, I would play this like how I usually play mafia. That's by lynching all the liars.

Unfortunately all the Truly Hiddens decided to act and we are in a complex mess that I'm sure RLVG IS LAUGHING . Well okay, maybe only 50% sure.

I'm just going with the usual method; however, my ideal candidates to vote would be Mikecall, then you, then SuperJack, then Zekrom2802, then Calix. Mixed feelings about Calix now though, and the neighbors have gotten some credibility in my eyes. Either Suntax needs to be replaced or he needs to be considered a lynch target.

2. ISO #1002

I can't see the motive for you to lie. Were you just testing out your powers?

Also, I am remembering that all the Faction 1 Hiddens are here somewhere manipulating the scene behind us. I sure hope they aren't the lurkers.

All this talking will get us all killed first, then the F1's will plan out their night actions to kill us lot when we don't expect it.

I'm now quite disappointed that I'm not a F1 roleblocker. If I had the opportunity, I might have decided to claim neighbor until my faction 1 buddies decided to go for a kill.

3. ISO #1003

I'm really pissed that I'm getting linched simply because of a simple lie. espacially comsidering i didn't try to deffend myself and came out about my lie and my actual raole... and me gectting lynch won't provide anythting more to you guys and will onliy give scoums an additionnal day to go towards victoory.

Now let's seen if someone's a gooed detective.

My guess is Funce will find it ;)

I'll be reading

4. ISO #1004

I'm really pissed that I'm getting linched simply because of a simple lie. espacially comsidering i didn't try to deffend myself and came out about my lie and my actual raole... and me gectting lynch won't provide anythting more to you guys and will onliy give scoums an additionnal day to go towards victoory.

Now let's seen if someone's a gooed detective.

My guess is Funce will find it ;)

I'll be reading
    It's not that you're being lynched for lying - it's that there's no motive for town/faction 3 to lie in that manner at all. It feels like you know you're faction 2 or 3 and have something more to hide that you're not letting on.
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5. ISO #1005

6. ISO #1006

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    That was actually pretty hard to find. They're such short posts but littered with top-of-head ramblings. Okay I have more reason to trust you and SuperJack now. Still doesn't clear Mikecall.
    You think I haven't claimed my faction hint, maybe you should look through some of the earlier posts that I actually told the hint of what faction. Maybe you should go look and see o.o
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Not even Mikecall reads Mikecall as Town. :)

7. ISO #1007

8. ISO #1008

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    You're on the fence for me, and you lean a bit towards to deliberate end. Just because I believe town shouldn't lie, doesn't mean everyone else believes that too. So if you were going for the lie so I am not hit (like a mayor claiming survivor or something) well that would suck for us.

Right now, if the potential killers (Toadette, Funce) simply stayed put and did nothing, I would play this like how I usually play mafia. That's by lynching all the liars.

Unfortunately all the Truly Hiddens decided to act and we are in a complex mess that I'm sure RLVG IS LAUGHING . Well okay, maybe only 50% sure.

I'm just going with the usual method; however, my ideal candidates to vote would be Mikecall, then you, then SuperJack, then Zekrom2802, then Calix. Mixed feelings about Calix now though, and the neighbors have gotten some credibility in my eyes. Either Suntax needs to be replaced or he needs to be considered a lynch target.
    Care to explain why you would lynch mikecall first?
    Made in China

9. ISO #1009

10. ISO #1010

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    After consideration, I say "screw it" and just do it.

The day has been extended by 24 hours and Suntax has been replaced. You'll see the new guest soon.

24 hours is because the new guest will have to read and the players would have to adjust to the change.
    Thank you for understanding.

This day ends in 28 hours. Click Me to view the time converter in WolframAlpha.
    Noooooo. I was an executioner and i almost won. Screw you host!

11. ISO #1011

12. ISO #1012

13. ISO #1013

14. ISO #1014

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    So like, anyone mind giving me a recap of what happened so far? might be a while since theres 50 pages I need to read
    I'm here to save the day.

But firstly, are you Hidden/ Truly Hidden? What is your role? What feedback have you received from last night?

We're doing a mass roleclaim so join in. Everyone's a Power Role!

Day 1 was basically a shitfest of arguing, drama and suspense! Also, we got hints about each other's factions. We were going to lynch Toadette, but then SuperJack swooped in and ika got lynched in like, ten minutes. GG

Day 2: Toadette claims Serial Killer and says I'm immune. Since there's a Faction 3 role that can be immune, I'm not being lynched today. Also, either Funce or Calix is the scum killing role. We're going to find out tonight.

Thornholt lied about his role and got caught out. Now he's flailing and is being lynched because he didn't have a good reason to lie about his role. He claims to have controlled you; is this true?

As a side note, #2 is a confirmed Bus Driver, either Faction 1 or 3.

15. ISO #1015

16. ISO #1016

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    Also, here are the claims off the top of my head. Not a comprehensive list because my memory is shit, so don't use this as a reference just yet:

CALIX: BESTEST DOCTOR 2K15 [Truly Hidden, Not F1]

FUNCE: Arsonist [Truly Hidden]

TOADETTE: Serial Killer [Truly Hidden, Not F2]

#2: Bus Driver [Truly Hidden, Not F2]

SHIFTY: Detective [Hidden, Not F1?]

SECONDPASSING: Roleblocker [Hidden? Not F2]

THORNHOLT: 'Witch' [Hidden, Not F2]

POD: Pending [Pending]

GAMEFREAK: Neighbour [Hidden]

MIKECALL: Neighbour [Hidden, Not F1?]

ZEKROM: Neighbour [Hidden, Not F1?]

SUPERJACK: Neighbour [Unknown]
    Here's the last list of the role claims. It's not complete, but it's got most of the information there.

17. ISO #1017

I cant be faction 2 so Im either 3 or 1. I was witched last night, and my role is investigator and my target is a doctor.
    Okay guys, he was actually witched. Also, I'm confirmed Doctor.

Thornholt can't be Faction 2. Either we lynch him anyway or no-lynch unless anyone has any better leads.

18. ISO #1018

I cant be faction 2 so Im either 3 or 1. I was witched last night, and my role is investigator and my target is a doctor.
    BOOM !!! I love you host... THANK YOU!!!!!

There, now will you all beleieve me. Like I said I screwed up, my reasons were shit reasons, but they were still true. again, F3 witch!

19. ISO #1019

Also, here are the claims off the top of my head. Not a comprehensive list because my memory is shit, so don't use this as a reference just yet:

CALIX: BESTEST DOCTOR 2K15 [Truly Hidden, Not F1]

TOADETTE: Serial Killer [Truly Hidden, Not F2]

#2: Bus Driver [Truly Hidden, Not F2]

SHIFTY: Detective [Hidden, Not F1?]

SECONDPASSING: Roleblocker [Hidden? Not F2]

THORNHOLT: Witch [Hidden, Not F2]

POD: Investigator [Hidden, Not F2]

GAMEFREAK: Neighbour [Hidden, forget their hint]

MIKECALL: Neighbour [Hidden, Not F1?]

ZEKROM: Neighbour [Hidden, Not F1?]

If SuperJack is Hidden, then ika was Truly Hidden. Or vice versa. Too bad SuperJack is being useless
    Updated.

20. ISO #1020

21. ISO #1021

BOOM !!! I love you host... THANK YOU!!!!!

There, now will you all beleieve me. Like I said I screwed up, my reasons were shit reasons, but they were still true. again, F3 witch!
    You can still be Faction 1, mate. There's no way to distinguish the two.

Literally nobody here is going to find your lying impressive, regardless of how much of a 'mistake' they were (you can say that again).

BUT GUESS WHAT?

I may change my mind about lynching you...on one condition.

You limit your witchings to the Neighbours.

Faction 1 Neighbours attack the Witches who control them. You can die that way.

@POD, if you're being truthful, then yes it does.

22. ISO #1022

23. ISO #1023

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    Thornholt is probably a faction 1 witch. He was informed of beeing faction 1 which is why he made a fake det claim
    Probably.

But don't you think one of the Neighbours is Faction 1 as well? This would be a good way of finding them.

-vote unvote

We don't have another way of finding the Faction 1 Witches. Since witching gives feedback, we'll know if he tries to no-action or picks someone else.

24. ISO #1024

25. ISO #1025

26. ISO #1026

27. ISO #1027

28. ISO #1028

I think we should plan out some of our actions in advance.

#2 and secondpassing shouldn't do anything as it will only fuck things over for solving the game. If I recall correctly, both of them are basically confirmed in terms of roles, so they can No-Action.

Funce should ignite.

Thornholt can witch one of the Neighbours to each other. GameFreak or SuperJack would be good choices for this action.

Toadette can attack whoever she's attacking.

I will heal a moving target to ensure that I am not Faction 2.

29. ISO #1029

30. ISO #1030

CALIX: BESTEST DOCTOR 2K15 [Truly Hidden, Not F1] Why are you not faction 1?

TOADETTE: Serial Killer [Truly Hidden, Not F2] Why are you not faction 2?

#2: Bus Driver [Truly Hidden, Not F2] Why are you not faction 2?

SHIFTY: Detective [Hidden, Not F1?] Why the question mark?

SECONDPASSING: Roleblocker [Hidden? Not F2] Why the question mark?

GAMEFREAK: Neighbour [Hidden, forget their hint] Does this person need to come on and post his hint?

MIKECALL: Neighbour [Hidden, Not F1?] Why the question mark?

ZEKROM: Neighbour [Hidden, Not F1?] Why the question mark?

31. ISO #1031

32. ISO #1032

33. ISO #1033

34. ISO #1034

CALIX: BESTEST DOCTOR 2K15 [Truly Hidden, Not F1] Why are you not faction 1?

TOADETTE: Serial Killer [Truly Hidden, Not F2] Why are you not faction 2?

#2: Bus Driver [Truly Hidden, Not F2] Not F2 because No feedback. How are you a confirmed bus driver then?

SHIFTY: Detective [Hidden, Not F1?] Why the question mark? Who did you visit and feedback?

THORNHOLT: Witch [Hidden, Not F2] Basically hardclaiming F3

POD: Investigator [Hidden, Not F2] Basically hardclaiming F3

GAMEFREAK: Neighbour [Hidden, forget their hint] Does this person need to come on and post his hint?

35. ISO #1035

CALIX: BESTEST DOCTOR 2K15 [Truly Hidden, Not F1] Why are you not faction 1? I'm immune. There are no immune Faction 1 roles.

TOADETTE: Serial Killer [Truly Hidden, Not F2] Why are you not faction 2? They attacked me. Faction 2 Serial Killers bypass Night Immunity.

#2: Bus Driver [Truly Hidden, Not F2] Why are you not faction 2? His bussing didn't give feedback. Only Faction 2 Bus Drivers give feedback.

SHIFTY: Detective [Hidden, Not F1?] Why the question mark? I made this list from memory, so ? means that I'm not 100% sure the information is accurate. Also, all Hidden Faction 1 roles will claim 'not F1' lol.

GAMEFREAK: Neighbour [Hidden, forget their hint] Does this person need to come on and post his hint? No, I just need to go back and find the hint to complete the list. I'm lazy and my memory is not that great.

SUPERJACK: Neighbour [Hidden, Not F1?]
    Here you go.

36. ISO #1036

Also Im sure Thornholt is F3, the way RLVG basically asked me to replace in is to probably to save this guy from being lynched.
    Faction 1 and 3 witches give feedback.

Your theory would suggest that he is more likely to be scum as it would be more damaging to Faction 1 to lose a member due to an AFK player.

37. ISO #1037

38. ISO #1038

39. ISO #1039

40. ISO #1040

Faction 2 : All members are Immune to being attacking.
    Faction 3 : There's one player who receives Immune to Attacks, uninformed.

Also how do you know you're immune Calix?
    Toadette claimed to have attacked me.

I'm the only Doctor and I was not bussed, so I couldn't have healed myself. Also, I would have received feedback for that.

Only F2 Neighbours are informed of being immune when attacked.

41. ISO #1041

42. ISO #1042

43. ISO #1043

44. ISO #1044

You can still be Faction 1, mate. There's no way to distinguish the two.

Literally nobody here is going to find your lying impressive, regardless of how much of a 'mistake' they were (you can say that again).

BUT GUESS WHAT?

I may change my mind about lynching you...on one condition.

You limit your witchings to the Neighbours.

Faction 1 Neighbours attack the Witches who control them. You can die that way.

@POD, if you're being truthful, then yes it does.
    alright then, I can live with that. . .

45. ISO #1045

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    He tried to fakeclaim detective until i disproved it.
    #2, what are your thoughts on my plan to have him suicide by finding the Faction 1 Neighbour? Two birds with one stone, yeah?

The only way people can die at night is with Toadette, Funce or myself. We don't need to lynch every day with this setup.

46. ISO #1046

47. ISO #1047

48. ISO #1048

49. ISO #1049

that'd be one less neighbour for me to risk not dying on right?
    Why not no-lynch? We don't know what any of the faction names match up to

Can the Thoron voters unvote, please? I think my plan is more foolproof, especially as Thoron is proven to not be Faction 2.

50. ISO #1050