S-FM 167: Standard - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

2. ISO #352

Re: S-FM 167: Standard

Quote Originally Posted by Mikecall View Post
    Do you even know how I play? I must of done this for something, but I ain't going to name specific forum Mafia games I did this in, you claim town never surrender, I am the one town that I do, yeah, I know weird right.
    yes i know how you play, and i find if town do surrender are weak and sheep, we dont take these kinds too kindly

3. ISO #353

Do you even know how I play? I must of done this for something, but I ain't going to name specific forum Mafia games I did this in, you claim town never surrender, I am the one town that I do, yeah, I know weird right.
    Yes he does, I still wonder why he's trolling.
    Made in China

4. ISO #354

Quote Originally Posted by Zekrom2802 View Post
    Nah, I have to admit that I'm not the best mafia player... I barely survived a few days last game because I self-proclaimed to be a retard and of course nobody hits retards, that would be cruel.
    I'll be honest also, I do have those moments in forum Mafia which do way down on me, yeah, I know my shitty posts where scum as heck, like constantly focusing on Calix, I mean, where did I even go from then, yeah, I guess I am a good lynch target for today, already figured that out once I actually got my head around things and actually started to play proper.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Not even Mikecall reads Mikecall as Town. :)

5. ISO #355

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    I never trolled once, every posts are legitimate
    I despair for humanity. Be right back while I'll fetch a bar of chocolate.

RLVG, ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS? YOU'RE VOTING FOR THE AFK PERSON WHO'S NEVER READ CHAT - HOW IS THAT NOT SCUMMY?

6. ISO #356

So you claim going on me, then Yuki, then following my lead on Calix, them back onto me, man, for a town, you are trying to be on top top shape to get everything right don't you?
    No, am not next because am in the graveyard tomorrow v)o.o)>

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

7. ISO #357

8. ISO #358

9. ISO #359

10. ISO #360

11. ISO #361

12. ISO #362

I troll anyways, that is a fact, however, sometimes, I need to fall back, rethink my actions, and actually play proper.
    It's all well and good claiming you'll 'play proper' but you'll actually have to like, maintain that for the game? Is this a commitment that you can handle without being ware down? Choose wisely.

13. ISO #363

14. ISO #364

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    No, am not next because am in the graveyard tomorrow v)o.o)>
    Really, you really are heavily thinking that claiming to be a sheriff jailor would get you in the graveyard tomorrow?

15. ISO #365

16. ISO #366

17. ISO #367

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    It's all well and good claiming you'll 'play proper' but you'll actually have to like, maintain that for the game? Is this a commitment that you can handle without being ware down? Choose wisely.
    Well, I can try my best to keep the commitment, but for how long though, I am not sure, if I can get some nice feedback to present, then I can actually be dedicated to getting the job done, no matter what. But just depends on how the luck turns. Would I be lucky to get a few of the neutrals/Mafia or would I be unlucky with the town.

18. ISO #368

Congratulations, that's an inventive excuse to pick on an easy lynch target if I've ever seen one. That deserves some recognition, I suppose.
    No one will vote him anyway.
    Or will they now that I said they won't?

I guess they won't want to not do it.

#oldschoolwifom

On the case as to why I vote him tho, he's absolutely absent and being immediately pressured would give him an excuse to rush through and get active.

19. ISO #369

20. ISO #370

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post

#oldschoolwifom

On the case as to why I vote him tho, he's absolutely absent and being immediately pressured would give him an excuse to rush through and get active.
    I bet he didn't even notice that the game started :p
    Made in China

21. ISO #371

Well, I can try my best to keep the commitment, but for how long though, I am not sure, if I can get some nice feedback to present, then I can actually be dedicated to getting the job done, no matter what. But just depends on how the luck turns. Would I be lucky to get a few of the neutrals/Mafia or would I be unlucky with the town.
    I was testing you and you answered incorrectly!

The correct answer would be to say 'no' because being town is not a 'commitment' but an integral part of how you play. Furthermore, your response dismisses the true powah of shitizens.

Also, luck doesn't exist.

22. ISO #372

23. ISO #373

RLVG, Mvp reaper. Have you thought anyone around here is a scum >)o.o)v?
    Yuki, do you think you can actually think of some reads on who you think is scum and who you think isn't?
    Since most of the day, you have not provided not much information regarding like what you think of me and Calix? What do you think of others like Zekrom, RLVG and Sunkan?

24. ISO #374

25. ISO #375

#oldschoolwifom

I consider it a waste of time. There's a reason I picked an active player for my first vote and it's because that's almost-guaranteed to get some discussion going. This, however, is a dead end. We all agree that he's dead-weight; what more is there to discuss? We need to pressure the active players far more than a Generic Lurker.

26. ISO #376

27. ISO #377

Yuki, do you think you can actually think of some reads on who you think is scum and who you think isn't?
    Since most of the day, you have not provided not much information regarding like what you think of me and Calix? What do you think of others like Zekrom, RLVG and Sunkan?
    I like the fact that you change the name of Suntax everytime you mention him :D First you called him Sundax, then Sunkan, and his actual name is Suntax
    Made in China

28. ISO #378

It's fitting, seeing as I'm a student and all.

You seem to take issue with me testing people, eh? Care to elaborate on your fee-fees?
    What is the next question teacher v)o.o)^?

v)o.o)^

29. ISO #379

It's fitting, seeing as I'm a student and all.

You seem to take issue with me testing people, eh? Care to elaborate on your fee-fees?
    It would make me a hypocrite to test people randomly, but not allow others to also do that themselves.
    I'm just poking at the "wrong" answer, there's no actual definitive "correct" answer to that thing.

30. ISO #380

It would make me a hypocrite to test people randomly, but not allow others to also do that themselves.
    I'm just poking at the "wrong" answer, there's no actual definitive "correct" answer to that thing.
    Maybe that's the point and I'm just seeing how everyone reacts to a subjective question.

Maybe I've determined that he's scummy as fuck because he could have been implying that 'acting town' is a commitment.

Or maybe it's all bullshit that I made up just to mess with Mikecall even further. Oh, the possibilities are endless!

31. ISO #381

Power of death: 90% scum, he hold the power of death. That mean he has the death note v)o.o)>
    RLVG: Mvp veteran 10% scum
    Calix: Kebab, waiting to be remove from Serbia 75% scum
    Jew: Mein Jew, 0% scum
    Comrade: We have a lot of Russian Mafia comrade. We doubt each other while drinking vodka 50% scum, 50% vodka
    Mike: it's MacMillian, England baseplate. 0% scum
    Ika: sign of (believe) 50% scum. Why? Because he believe he should be quiet when he is scum and active when he is town
    Tead: Teddy bear! >)o.o)>! 25% scum! Because it's a bear v)O.o)>!
    my dad ^))^! 0% scum!

v)o.o)^

32. ISO #382

I was testing you and you answered incorrectly!

The correct answer would be to say 'no' because being town is not a 'commitment' but an integral part of how you play. Furthermore, your response dismisses the true powah of shitizens.

Also, luck doesn't exist.
    Or is it the right answer? Like what RLVG said, there is no actual answer to it, so you don't want a committed person to be very active, or do you like people who is passively lurking for approachable conversations?

33. ISO #383

Or is it the right answer? Like what RLVG said, there is no actual answer to it, so you don't want a committed person to be very active, or do you like people who is passively lurking for approachable conversations?
    I like people who bumble in and make a potential scum slip so that I can use it to spur a deep, insightful discussion about their motivations.

The best part is that they can't back out of it because that all but confirms that they're scummy, so it's guaranteed to generate information in one form or another.

34. ISO #384

Host, if nobody visits the Mass Murderer's target, what would happen? Would they only kill the target or would they not kill at all?
    That would depend on whether the Mass Murderer's target visited anyone. If the target didn't visit anyone, he would be at his "home" and would die. If not, he wouldn't kill anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

35. ISO #385

36. ISO #386

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    RVS. I'll sheep you and see if you're serious about committing.

-vote Mikecall

Is anyone here NOT in favor of a D1 lynch?
    Me

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    Days shouldn't end with no lynch though. When will you people learn.
    Day one is the only day that there shouldn't be a lynch on, every other day should have a lynch unless Mylo, in which case it depends on the current situation.

Lead on day 2. Day 1 is useless v)o.o)>
    I don't go so far as to agree with this. Day one can be useful when you compare behaviors of today to that of other days.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

37. ISO #387

38. ISO #388

39. ISO #389

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    Me

Day one is the only day that there shouldn't be a lynch on, every other day should have a lynch unless Mylo, in which case it depends on the current situation.

I don't go so far as to agree with this. Day one can be useful when you compare behaviors of today to that of other days.
    One lurker down, only one more to go.

Thoughts on today's events so far?

Having read them, are you still vehemently opposed to a Day 1 lynch?

Who would you feel would make a good lynch for today if you had to choose?

Any strong town reads at present?

40. ISO #390

41. ISO #391

'sup darkie
    Your racism. ^^

No thoughts I want to share.

Day one lynches are bad.

I don't "have" to choose, so no one. This isn't a plausible question, so it doesn't need to be answered.

Yes.

42. ISO #392

Your racism. ^^

No thoughts I want to share.

Day one lynches are bad.

I don't "have" to choose, so no one. This isn't a plausible question, so it doesn't need to be answered.

Yes.
    Helpful...

No, you don't 'have' to share but there's no valid reason for town to not give an answer with some level of insight, especially as you haven't posted anything else that can be interpreted for the entire day. What's with the reluctance to answer with more than a sentence or so?

43. ISO #393

44. ISO #394

Helpful...

No, you don't 'have' to share but there's no valid reason for town to not give an answer with some level of insight, especially as you haven't posted anything else that can be interpreted for the entire day. What's with the reluctance to answer with more than a sentence or so?
    Day one tends to reveal Citizens and TPRs more than scum. Giving out reads is basically giving the scum information, and since I believe in no lynching on day one, I don't need to share my information with the town yet. I will day two as that is a lynch day when information needs to be spread around.

45. ISO #395

46. ISO #396

47. ISO #397

I smell lynch yuki for policy lol

v)o.o)^

48. ISO #398

49. ISO #399

Day one tends to reveal Citizens and TPRs more than scum. Giving out reads is basically giving the scum information, and since I believe in no lynching on day one, I don't need to share my information with the town yet. I will day two as that is a lynch day when information needs to be spread around.
    Implying that your potential contributions are so valuable that scum's performance would improve notably by revealing anything. You'll forgive me for treating this with a dose of skepticism.

Day 1 is also a lynch day, so saying Day 2 is doesn't make much sense. PTRs are not going to be much more informed than Day 1, assuming they found anything.

What's the issue with determining who is more likely to be pro-town/ anti-town early on? If we took your argument of not lynching to its logical conclusion, then you would render pressure-voting to be entirely useless because it would be assumed that no lynch would take place. Do you think there's any useful information to be gleaned from the chat so far?

Obligatory note that you're a) anti-lynch, which denies town information and b) have openly admitted that you are hiding something. Seems rather odd to do.

50. ISO #400

Day 1: yuki has revealed himself as a sheriff/jailor

v)o.o)^