Mafia Unaplayable due to bots kicking, PLEASE READ!
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Exclamation Mafia Unaplayable due to bots kicking, PLEASE READ!

Guys due to the in game limits of the kicks and in game bans and the fact the bots just create new bots, we need intervention on behalf of Blizzard.

I have started a thread at https://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/19891059646#1

Please take a few minutes of your time to visit this thread and post your complains about the bots kicking and making Mafia unplayable for the last 3+ days.

Please make sure you are polite as to being vulgar will only hurt our cause.

Thanks.
    Last edited by SuperJack; November 20th, 2015 at 03:53 PM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Re: Mafia Unaplayable due to bots kicking, PLEASE READ!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Staff get a lot of stick. They do their best to stop trolls and hackers, which then makes the trolls and hackers personally attack the staff.
    And hacker, troller can call themselves as (am somebody and i can be anybody) yelling at public mafia game suck. Manipulating other people to believe all mod are bad, meanwhile they are worse than a (bad player). LIE, MANIPULATED! HERESY! All LIES! PURGE their account and they call it a mod abuse! hack bank and got point banned....called themselves legit.
    - Not only this game, but they also do the same to the other arcade game in starcraft.......i know that feel....purge these heretic is not so easily while they are still manipulating the other innocent......

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~