4. ISO #54

Re: S-Fm 165 Greater idea

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    You're all barking and no biting.
    Woof
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

Quote Originally Posted by slendermenz View Post
    lol R.I.P toadette lynched d1
    Nope.

:troll: :troll: Toadette, wanna no lynch? :troll: :troll:
    Naw I'm good.

Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

14. ISO #64

I am 0% okay with a Toadette lynch today.

Its not gonna happen anyway. I'm not worried.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    I'm pretty sure Toadette is trolling because this is an ika-hosted game. I imagine / hope she will clean up her act soon though.
    How is that trolling? People are calling for my lynch based on my throw away alone. They want to run me up to L-1 to find out what awesome role I decided to keep based on that 1 bit of info and not the quality of my posts.

If I'm forced to claim I will but I'm not being lynched today.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

19. ISO #69

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    How is that trolling? People are calling for my lynch based on my throw away alone. They want to run me up to L-1 to find out what awesome role I decided to keep based on that 1 bit of info and not the quality of my posts.

If I'm forced to claim I will but I'm not being lynched today.
    I meant the earlier posts were trolling, lol. Day 1 role claims are not usually a good idea anyway. We should, however, encourage people to discuss why they discarded their original role, and try to do some baseline analysis.

Lastly, I'm not joining any train that slendermenz starts unless there's a specific reason. I get that he's new and trying to have fun, but it's a sad commentary that two experienced players jumped on said train for no reason. It's Day 1 and all, but that doesn't mean we should lose all common sense.

20. ISO #70

I meant the earlier posts were trolling, lol. Day 1 role claims are not usually a good idea anyway. We should, however, encourage people to discuss why they discarded their original role, and try to do some baseline analysis.

Lastly, I'm not joining any train that slendermenz starts unless there's a specific reason. I get that he's new and trying to have fun, but it's a sad commentary that two experienced players jumped on said train for no reason. It's Day 1 and all, but that doesn't mean we should lose all common sense.
    I already provided 3 possible reasons why I might have discarded my role. Going into further details possibly could put me in danger so I think I'll pass.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

21. ISO #71

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    I already provided 3 possible reasons why I might have discarded my role. Going into further details possibly could put me in danger so I think I'll pass.
    Re: discussing discards, it was intended as a general invitation to everyone, not to you specifically. I agree that you've given us reasons why you discarding a powerful Town role doesn't necessarily mean you're scum and I'm satisfied with that for now.

Others of us, *cough* slendermenz *cough* have simply stated that they are Town (sans further analysis) and have tried to start lynch trains. That comes off far more suspicious to me.

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

By Yuki logic, it means that she's confirmed Town?
    Make sure you send cheka to my house to be safe

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

32. ISO #82

slendermenz (3 [L-3]):
    Toadette, Klingoncelt, Firebringer

Toadette (3 [L-3]):
    slendermenz, Frog, RLVG

LOOK AT THEM COUNTERWAGONZ
    U mad

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

33. ISO #83

slendermenz (3 [L-3]):
    Toadette, Klingoncelt, Firebringer

Toadette (3 [L-3]):
    slendermenz, Frog, RLVG

LOOK AT THEM COUNTERWAGONZ
    It's not a counterwagon as much as an effort to get slendermenz to take the game a bit more seriously. Even considering the fact that it's only Day 1, his posts have left much to be desired.

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

with slendermenz a new bringing arises and new hope for the town

lynching slendermenz will sart a new beginning for the town, A NEW HOPE

lol R.I.P slendermenz lynched d1

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

slendermenz is going to be the MattZed of a new generation of FM players, lol.
    What does this even MEAN

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

Quote Originally Posted by Vedith View Post
    So am I missing something that makes Slender look scummy? Because throwing away Citizen (Vanilla Townie) seems a lot more practical than Mason/Doc.

-vote Toadette

I'd like to keep the wagons at even lengths.
    Did you even read his posts? He basically has refused to give information, shitpost a bunch, and then tried to start a train on someone else. That's anti-Town and negative contribution in terms of derailing discussion.

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

So am I missing something that makes Slender look scummy? Because throwing away Citizen (Vanilla Townie) seems a lot more practical than Mason/Doc.

-vote Toadette

I'd like to keep the wagons at even lengths.
    This is a waste of a vote since I'm not getting lynched.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

So who else has given information up to this stage?
    Shitposting isn't align indication, given negative contribution...
    And starting a train on someone else isn't align indication.
    I gave info on myself about being a town friendly role.

I'd like to see Toadette lynched just because of the discarding of Mason/Doctor. I mean, seriously, those two roles are extremely Pro-Town.

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100