Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

Re: S-FM 162: Mystery Box 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Either you unvote me, or I'll just fuck the flow of the game by claiming my exact role in about a hour and half.
    Alright we're policy lynching RLVG for this. I don't care what he claims.
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

Quote Originally Posted by Mikecall View Post
    The weird thing i am finding is, when toadettes votes someone to pressure vote, orpz sheeps the vote with toadette also, now that is quite suspicious wouldnt you think?
    Absolutely not. What I'm saying makes sense and Orpz agrees. They're not even pressure votes buy policy lynches.

Threatened with a policy lynch, ika makes more posts than his last 3 games combined. If he starts to lurk again we will threaten him with it again.

Pressured with votes RLVG threatens to go anti town. That's a policy lynch hands down. Get on board or pay the consequences.

Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6. ISO #56

There's a new sheriff in town boys. Best ya'll get used to it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

Quote Originally Posted by Mikecall View Post
    The weird thing i am finding is, when toadettes votes someone to pressure vote, orpz sheeps the vote with toadette also, now that is quite suspicious wouldnt you think?
    I sheep with intent to lynch, not pressure.
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

10. ISO #60

I'm a Mason, together with someone. There you go.

Doctor on me, bodyguard on me, protect me. :troll:

Serious claim.

I'll policy lynch you. This is extremely scummy.

-vote Toadette
    False
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    Hmmmm....

I find their sheeping of each other to be normal right now. I do find toadest trying to justify each with policy to not be
    Thank you for proving me wrong ika. I look forward to your continued contributions.

I'm a Mason, together with someone. There you go.

Doctor on me, bodyguard on me, protect me. :troll:

Serious claim.

I'll policy lynch you. This is extremely scummy.

-vote Toadette
    I highly doubt this, given your need to threaten to ruin the game with 2 votes, count them 2 votes on you. You die now.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

13. ISO #63

Scratch that, three votes.

Still an overreaction if town. Scum play under pressure.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

14. ISO #64

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    I highly doubt this, given your need to threaten to ruin the game with 2 votes, count them 2 votes on you. You die now.
    I was planning to reveal anyway.

I will now tunnel the fuck out of you and Orpz.

Mind you, if you manage a lynch on me - my flip is natural. There's no first night, meaning no role flip manipulation.

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

I was planning to reveal anyway.

I will now tunnel the fuck out of you and Orpz.

Mind you, if you manage a lynch on me - my flip is natural. There's no first night, meaning no role flip manipulation.
    You're admitting you will tunnel two players without evidence yet want to extend the game 7-10 days with no lynching?

Yep this is policy lynch territory for sure for being anti town in so many ways.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

17. ISO #67

It's not an overreaction. I'm simply being RLVG lol.
    You don't want to lynch anyone because you don't want to out PRs

Yet you claim mason with 3 votes

Anti town at the very least. Must die.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    Rlvgs death will confirm if there is mason or not.
    You wanna be my deputy?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

Hypothetical question. What happens if you lynch me and the Mason partner got killed?

Derp.
    Then rhw game ends in 4 days instead of 10. Better.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

24. ISO #74

Also, ASDFUCKEDIBOO, my Mason Partner can ISO me and find something that sticks out as a common joke to prove themselves.

But seriously, you're willing to lynch the most powerful town role?

That you want to lynch me so badly, is such an anti-town move by itself that I fully scumread you at the moment.

My gambit is working! Reveal my actual role and witness the clusterfuck that's appearing.

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

If you lynch me, you totally want to go back in time and rescue me from the mislynch.

Although, to be completely fair - I do support the lynch of myself. I single handedly fucked the last game by cult-suiting everyone.
    This game, I'll prove the existense of Masons so that we have a confirmable faction - before any fuckery can even occur!

This is such a genius idea, give or take that the Mason survives and masonizes another.

27. ISO #77

Also, ASDFUCKEDIBOO, my Mason Partner can ISO me and find something that sticks out as a common joke to prove themselves.

But seriously, you're willing to lynch the most powerful town role?

That you want to lynch me so badly, is such an anti-town move by itself that I fully scumread you at the moment.

My gambit is working! Reveal my actual role and witness the clusterfuck that's appearing.
    So the mason claim was a lie then. Me and Orpz were right. Good job.

RLVG is squirming now I love it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

28. ISO #78

Hmm wait.. are you a jester?
    Don't second guess me deputy.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

How is it a lie?

Also, I never squirm. Just about every behavior of mine has an intention.
    GG attempts to read RLVG.
    Am i wrong to say, if we had the same game as last time with the tailors, this is the only day that they wont be able to make other people other roles?
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Not even Mikecall reads Mikecall as Town. :)

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

Im okay with lynching toad if she admits to be a jester. Then one of the lurkers can die
    Please. If I was a jester I would be hung already. Don't question my ability.

The vote on ika was 100% policy. To improve the culture of the site. The vote on RLVG fell into our laps and is 60% policy for being anti town by never wanting to lynch and claiming his role at L-3

The other 40% is because he's lying and is not mason.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

39. ISO #89

I think SuperJack is super scummy... Second to Toadette.
    "Everyone who votes me is scummy."

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

For your information Toadette, you severely underestimate me. Is that on purpose?

I have once, not even claimed a role at L-1.
    Suggesting that I am pressured by 3 votes, on the first day, suggests that you're bullshitting things up.

No meta whatsoever, no analysing of the situation or the player, soooo I'm going to assume Non-Town.

42. ISO #92

For your information Toadette, you severely underestimate me. Is that on purpose?

I have once, not even claimed a role at L-1.
    Suggesting that I am pressured by 3 votes, on the first day, suggests that you're bullshitting things up.

No meta whatsoever, no analysing of the situation or the player, soooo I'm going to assume Non-Town.
    I didn't suggest anything. You're anti town. 60% policy, 40% for the false claim.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

Unfortunately, there's no false claim.
    Yes it is.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

NO, THERE ISN'T, MEANIE
    Shush. This is a new era. I'm sorry you have to be made an example of.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100