{Watch List} Tristan: 1-S2-1-3648042 - Ryft: 1-S2-416892 - DisgruntledG: 1-S2-6888430 - Dirty: 1-S2-1-319297
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Tristan: 1-S2-1-3648042 - Ryft: 1-S2-416892 - DisgruntledG: 1-S2-6888430 - Dirty: 1-S2-1-319297

Account Name: Tristan
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-3648042
    In-Game Name: N/A

Crimes Committed: Kick Abuse

Your Account Name: Aqualie
    Summary: Every game I try to play with this user he instantly spams "Troll, troll setup, leave train etc.." and joins with his friend Ryft who both instantly kick me at the start and get others to follow. I've missed over three games tonight and wasted over one hour sitting in a lobby trying to avoid these guys because they just kick me when the game starts.

Account Name: Ryft
    Account ID: 1-S2-416892

Account Name: DisgruntledG
    Account ID: 1-S2-6888430

Account Name: DisgruntledG
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-319297

Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

Re: Tristan: 1-S2-1-3648042 - Ryft: 1-S2-416892 - DisgruntledG: 1-S2-6888430 - Dirty: 1-S2-1-319297

SC ID VERIFICATION
    Tristan: 1-S2-1-3648042 is Correct.
    DisgruntledG: 1-S2-1-6888430 is Correct.
    Ryft: 1-S2-1-416892 is Correct.
    Dirty: 1-S2-1-319297 is Correct.

Previous Offenses:

None for any.

Player Offenses:

All: Kickvote abuse.

Key Points:

Replay 42: Dirty, DisgruntledG, and Tristan vote to kick Aqualie, eventually joined by chikkennbeer and he is removed.
    Replay 44: Ryft, Tristan, and DisgruntledG vote to kick Aqualie, accusing him of being a troll. He is removed from the game.

Recommended Actions:

All: Watchlist x1

Additional Notes:
    Thank you for the report!
    Last edited by Arrow; October 21st, 2015 at 03:07 PM.

3. ISO #3

Re: Tristan: 1-S2-1-3648042 - Ryft: 1-S2-416892 - DisgruntledG: 1-S2-6888430 - Dirty: 1-S2-1-319297

1x watch list for all
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

4. ISO #4

Is using votekick to kick a serial leaver considered abuse? This is a genuine question, not sarcasm. I kinda understand that if they are only known for leaving in save select it might be better to see if they stay, but aqua was def leaving after name select started a few times.

All night he was leaving any game where he wasn't given host. For hours we would start a game, he would request host, then immediately leave when the game started without his save. Most of the time aqua did it before name select, but once or twice his leaving was during name select resulting in him being given a role and then suiciding. I don't remember the outcome of those games specifically, but it could easily have an effect, which is why we were all kicking him. We didn't really care how bad his save was, but the fact he left hours of lobbies with 14 players was really annoying. He missed an hour of games because he literally spent hours messing with other people's games. I'd be glad to attach some replays here later if they weren't before the replays broke, they might be though.

As far as I remember, the day afterwards where he stopped leaving every match, we stopped kicking him.

Also, I have no clue who Ryft is. I literally do not remember him so I can only assume he is simply someone else who was there and saw aqualie trolling. I know who Disgruntled is, but he came there by himself. We both independently thought Aqua was deserving of kick. I definitely never called in friends to kick aqualie, he was doing that to himself by leaving every game for a few hours in a row with 14 people. Also that would require me having friends that play mafia. My friends prefer ToS.

Sorry if this is too ranty for a watch list, but aqua trolling then reporting us for kick abuse is really infuriating.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Tristan379 View Post
    Is using votekick to kick a serial leaver considered abuse? This is a genuine question, not sarcasm. I kinda understand that if they are only known for leaving in save select it might be better to see if they stay, but aqua was def leaving after name select started a few times.

All night he was leaving any game where he wasn't given host. For hours we would start a game, he would request host, then immediately leave when the game started without his save. Most of the time aqua did it before name select, but once or twice his leaving was during name select resulting in him being given a role and then suiciding. I don't remember the outcome of those games specifically, but it could easily have an effect, which is why we were all kicking him. We didn't really care how bad his save was, but the fact he left hours of lobbies with 14 players was really annoying. He missed an hour of games because he literally spent hours messing with other people's games. I'd be glad to attach some replays here later if they weren't before the replays broke, they might be though.

As far as I remember, the day afterwards where he stopped leaving every match, we stopped kicking him.

Also, I have no clue who Ryft is. I literally do not remember him so I can only assume he is simply someone else who was there and saw aqualie trolling. I know who Disgruntled is, but he came there by himself. We both independently thought Aqua was deserving of kick. I definitely never called in friends to kick aqualie, he was doing that to himself by leaving every game for a few hours in a row with 14 people. Also that would require me having friends that play mafia. My friends prefer ToS.

Sorry if this is too ranty for a watch list, but aqua trolling then reporting us for kick abuse is really infuriating.
    Couple things:
    1. You have the right to request an appeal if you disagree with the findings / punishment here. Given your post, are you asking for one?
    2. Two wrongs generally don't make a right -- if this player is breaking the rules himself, please file reports to that effect (e.g. role quitting). As you probably know, role quitting is specifically against the rules and punishable. Understand that 2.0 replays aren't really viewable right now, but anything you have from 3.0 can be reviewed by a staff member and action can be taken against him if he is ruining games.
    Last edited by DarknessB; October 28th, 2015 at 12:14 PM.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Given your post, are you asking for one?
    Sure.

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Two wrongs generally don't make a right
    What do you mean by this? If kicking a player who breaks the rules is considered a 'wrong', what is the intended use of the kick command? Is there a certain severity threshold before using -kick is appropriate? Because the 2 times I kicked him, he had left every single game I had played with him that night, sometimes during name select. Not 'rolequitting' exactly, but leaving during a time that resulted in a suicide N1 atleast once for sure, maybe twice. It was definitely something that I wanted to make sure didn't happen twice.
    Last edited by Tristan379; November 4th, 2015 at 03:44 AM.

7. ISO #7