Rev's Laptop Dies
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Rev's Laptop Dies

I absolutely require a decent one (at least a 13" screen for resolution/screenspace/keyboard reasons) with a good processor and a good amount of memory (I use enterprise applications and heavy compiling for uni on it). However, my current one essentially popped, fizzled, and went completely kaput. Trust me; it's fucked up beyond all repair.

Suggestions for brands/models? I really don't give a shit about its gaming capabilities, just as long as it has decent battery life and runs well with all the applications I use for computer engineering.

Here's the catch, though: Aside from gas money saved up for next semester (~$400), I have next to nothing to spend on this laptop. I need to raise like ~$800 and pay this motherfucker straight-up (nobody is going to give unemployed college student a loan) by the end of next week, without doing anything illegal. Otherwise, I'm pretty much fucked.

God damn it. I wanted to play Skyrim, too. And don't ask me to torrent it; I don't want to steal a game I would have otherwise bought, and plus it would suck up way too large a large portion of my monthly bandwidth.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5
    S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha

Re: Rev's Laptop Dies

rip, +rep

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters

Also, the forums are kind of SLOW and LAGGY

6. ISO #6
    Emperorjj1

Re: Rev's Laptop Dies

wait wait.... u spend 400 a sememster on gas? thats not bad for cali. im surprised