User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Why

I PM'd oops, asking him to be my keeper campaign manager.
    I PM'd Ambient for his home address so I can send him an edible arrangement and Christmas card to make up for my infraction.
    I am on these forums mon-fri, 8-4.
    Then, when I get home, I ignore my gf to play sc2 mafia!!'

Yet I get no response, and I'm still not a Keeper! Well, I never..
    Last edited by Cryptonic; July 11th, 2012 at 08:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

I like this guy why isn't he a mod?

Quote Originally Posted by Cinotpyrc View Post
    I PM'd oops, asking him to be my keeper campaign manager.
    I PM'd Ambient for his home address so I can send him an edible arrangement and Christmas card to make up for my infraction.
    I am on these forums mon-fri, 8-4.
    Then, when I get home, I ignore my gf to play sc2 mafia!!'

Yet I get no response, and I'm still not a Keeper! Well, I never..
    IT'S BECAUSE IM JEALOUS. IS THAT THE ANSWER YOU WANTED?!
    Plato: No law or ordinance is mightier than understanding.
    Plato: You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by RookRanger View Post
    Because, they're mods keepers and admins. Trolls like to make people angry. The higher the rank of (the person they troll), the better it is for them. Take trollzor: he came back, what like 12 times? It's because he will get attention. Deep down inside, all trolls want to be noticed.
    Made perfect sense to me!

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

12. ISO #12

there attention seekers
    they like making ppl angry
    there more reaction they get the harder they troll
    the higher ranked person they troll the more funny it is
    all trolls want to be noticed and hav power
    BETTER!!!!
    Bolded statement is completely false.
    Trolling you in particular was because I disagreed with how you handled a situation. I trolled you due to personal reasons, not because I'm "starved for attention and power."
    If I want attention I call my girlfriend or spend time with my family.
    If I want power I would have tried to be a keeper by now (I don't want power, hence me not trying).
    I troll people because I personally get joy out of it & sometimes other people get joy out of it, not to get me noticed. And YOU get trolled more often because you get soooo fucking mad so easily.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

yes i was not blessed with a cool temper
    That much is evident.
    I suggest anger management classes before you have a fucking heart attack.
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

15. ISO #15

Originally Posted by RookRanger
    Because, they're mods keepers and admins. Trolls like to make people angry. The higher the rank of (the person they troll), the better it is for them. Take trollzor: he came back, what like 12 times? It's because he will get attention. Deep down inside, all trolls want to be noticed.
    Clearly edited to form a structured explanation.
    so, how about some evidence for the claim the the mods here are trolls? in my limited experience with them, they've been rather un-troll-like.

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    so, how about some evidence for the claim the the mods here are trolls? in my limited experience with them, they've been rather un-troll-like.
    Depends who you're talking about, and what kinda day you catch them on... I suppose.
    Photobucket in 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    if you have elixir to contend with gl hf

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

Some of the mods are super troll-tastic.
    Akira, for instance.
    I read through a thread about music one day. Somebody said something about Rammstein and how metal they were. Then, Oops_ur_banned replied to that with "Rammstein isn't metal." I replied to Oops with "You're not metal." Akira then proceeded to give me a 5 point infraction with the reasoning being "Oops is IRON MAN!"
    He then reversed it immediately, of course. That was very trolly of a mod to do & I thought it was pretty hilarious and laughed my ass off.

Luna and Yayap have been trolling their asses off in FMXIII if you've been following that. They're pretty fantastic with it, too.

19. ISO #19

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    Some of the mods are super troll-tastic.
    Akira, for instance.
    I read through a thread about music one day. Somebody said something about Rammstein and how metal they were. Then, Oops_ur_banned replied to that with "Rammstein isn't metal." I replied to Oops with "You're not metal." Akira then proceeded to give me a 5 point infraction with the reasoning being "Oops is IRON MAN!"
    He then reversed it immediately, of course. That was very trolly of a mod to do & I thought it was pretty hilarious and laughed my ass off.

Luna and Yayap have been trolling their asses off in FMXIII if you've been following that. They're pretty fantastic with it, too.
    Thank you for sharing this story. +1
    I laughed

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

In an unrelated side note,
    If i was playing mafia with Oops_ur_dead, and he continually shot/knifed/ordered a hit on me/executed/caused jester suicide death somehow/generally killed me all game...
    I'd be very sad to see the words You've been killed pop up on my screen.
    Because you know someone, somewhere is gonna comment saying Oops_ur_dead

29. ISO #29

In an unrelated side note,
    If i was playing mafia with Oops_ur_dead, and he continually shot/knifed/ordered a hit on me/executed/caused jester suicide death somehow/generally killed me all game...
    I'd be very sad to see the words You've been killed pop up on my screen.
    Because you know someone, somewhere is gonna comment saying Oops_ur_dead

I love Oops

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

The more trolly trolls don't like to see people they don't know suddenly gain power. That is why there is an outrage from EliteMarine, and why there was from Menautor, Darklordnem, and Terripax. It was people they had never heard of before.
    As for the more casual trolling, because we troll back and it is fun haha
    Some want us to get angry, they want to see if they can find our ticking point.

33. ISO #33

who's this Creedkingsx fellow?

Quote Originally Posted by creedkingsx View Post
    The more trolly trolls don't like to see people they don't know suddenly gain power. That is why there is an outrage from EliteMarine, and why there was from Menautor, Darklordnem, and Terripax. It was people they had never heard of before.
    As for the more casual trolling, because we troll back and it is fun haha
    Some want us to get angry, they want to see if they can find our ticking point.
    Plato: You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

racist
    You just think all Canadians are racist, thus being RACIST YOURSELF.

36. ISO #36

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    You just think all Canadians are racist, thus being RACIST YOURSELF.
    WELL NO SHIT. I AM CANADIAN! ALL CANADIANS ARE RACIST. THEREFORE, I AM RACIST.

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

Man the more I get to know you... I knew there was something I liked about you

WELL NO SHIT. I AM CANADIAN! ALL CANADIANS ARE RACIST. THEREFORE, I AM RACIST.

42. ISO #42

Quote Originally Posted by Menautor View Post
    Man the more I get to know you... I knew there was something I liked about you
    Cinotpyrc 2012 // spread the word

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50