User Tag List

Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

2. ISO #302

3. ISO #303

4. ISO #304

5. ISO #305

Re: M-FM Modifiers

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Gimme whatever name you think would be funny on me View Post
    Afk for days and noone votes me? Tsk tsk so disappointing
    I know, right? Hardly any of the votes are logical. Don't believe in the Exe, don't believe in that guy, don't target the lurkers, oh look Jester.
    Who do you vote for then lol?

Random votes are random with their appropriate sheeplings.

6. ISO #306

7. ISO #307

8. ISO #308

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Don't taze me bro View Post
    I know, right? Hardly any of the votes are logical. Don't believe in the Exe, don't believe in that guy, don't target the lurkers, oh look Jester.
    Who do you vote for then lol?

Random votes are random with their appropriate sheeplings.
    Im not gonna taze you but I aint your buddy either. Unless you earn it

9. ISO #309

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Gimme whatever name you think would be funny on me View Post
    Afk for days and noone votes me? Tsk tsk so disappointing
    So you are suggesting that lurkers such as yourself should be pressured, right?
    Odd you put your vote on someone who is arguably most active player in the game.

ok just read through to now and wow, its still craptacular in here.

Simon says and RandomVillager are probably town. Not sure what I think of Alice, but she's on my radar.

-vote FM Waterbringer

I think day is over in like an hour or two, but if this lynch actually happened Id be fine with it
    You participate nothing until you say you would be fine with this lynch.

I am currently one of the most active players in this game, and you say "Fuck it, lynch him" without giving one reason for it at all.

You don't even copy the other two players before you and say that I am annoying or trolly or useless.

This train on me is full of crappy lurkers. You trust lurkers town? Really? I know Lurker doesnt equate to scum but it does equal shit of a player.

Yes all of you fucking lurkers are shit players who don't have the fucking balls to play or are too "busy" you know what, don't play if you can't post.

10. ISO #310

11. ISO #311

Honestly I want to lurk right now, the more I read this game the more angry I get that town prefers lurkers over anyone who actively participates.

Before you say I don't, I am honestly creating discussion, good or bad, its discussion.

Lurkers contribute nothing then come in hear and piggyback all the work of players discussing to reach their opinion without participating enough so anyone can gauge them and see what they could be.

In other words they risk nothing and lose nothing. If I said nothing since the beginning of game, I would be in same boat as Gimme what ever. I could have easily too, doing nothing? Easiest shit ever.

12. ISO #312

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314

15. ISO #315

16. ISO #316

17. ISO #317

18. ISO #318

19. ISO #319

20. ISO #320

21. ISO #321

22. ISO #322

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM whythefucknot# View Post
    You're either really bad or scum. So which are you? Incompetent? Scum?

-vote M-FM Waterbringer
    Incompetent, I didn't remember your name posting. Hard to remember all the anon account names.

I am also playing in like 15 on going games currently at mafia scum.

Go ahead and lynch me, I am not playing anymore forum mafia here unless its just SFMs. The playstyle is just lurk till game is near over and then participate.

23. ISO #323

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Sleeping Dog View Post
    I don't see Water as incompetent or scummy. If we want a scum lynch, we should be lynching Alice. She's been lazy and her minimal pushes have been wrong.
    Draws attention to inane topics.

Pretends to not have noticed one of my few posts:
    [QUOTE=M-FM whythefucknot#;506887]
    Lurkers
    You: Anyone can lurk
    Me: People with most to lose lurk
    /QUOTE]

Proceeds to point out lurkers, however incorrectly.

We can't afford a player like him/her in this M-FM

24. ISO #324

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Waterbringer View Post

Go ahead and lynch me, I am not playing anymore forum mafia here unless its just SFMs. The playstyle is just lurk till game is near over and then participate.
    You've completely missed it.

This is a high neutral concentrated game. Most players are happy surviving under rocks. The few town left aren't likely going to be shouting like a lunatic.

Your attitude to lynch even suggests non-town.

I'm fine keeping my vote here.

25. ISO #325

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM whythefucknot# View Post
    You've completely missed it.

This is a high neutral concentrated game. Most players are happy surviving under rocks. The few town left aren't likely going to be shouting like a lunatic.

Your attitude to lynch even suggests non-town.

I'm fine keeping my vote here.
    This is my attitude regardless of alignment.

You think my behavior at all indicates alignment? You know who I am?

I am like this every game. You either don't know me or are feigning like you don't know this is my playstyle, either way. You aren't likely town.

I don't honestly care what the setup is like, since when has setup changed game behavior?

26. ISO #326

27. ISO #327

28. ISO #328

29. ISO #329

30. ISO #330

[SIZE=3][COLOR="#40E0D0"]

This train on me is full of crappy lurkers. You trust lurkers town? Really? I know Lurker doesnt equate to scum but it does equal shit of a player.

Yes all of you fucking lurkers are shit players who don't have the fucking balls to play or are too "busy" you know what, don't play if you can't post.

Honestly I want to lurk right now, the more I read this game the more angry I get that town prefers lurkers over anyone who actively participates.

Before you say I don't, I am honestly creating discussion, good or bad, its discussion.

Lurkers contribute nothing then come in hear and piggyback all the work of players discussing to reach their opinion without participating enough so anyone can gauge them and see what they could be.

In other words they risk nothing and lose nothing. If I said nothing since the beginning of game, I would be in same boat as Gimme what ever. I could have easily too, doing nothing? Easiest shit ever.

i love how he bashes lurkers then wants to lurk

31. ISO #331

32. ISO #332

#rekt

So you are suggesting that lurkers such as yourself should be pressured, right?
    Odd you put your vote on someone who is arguably most active player in the game.

You participate nothing until you say you would be fine with this lynch.

I am currently one of the most active players in this game, and you say "Fuck it, lynch him" without giving one reason for it at all.

You don't even copy the other two players before you and say that I am annoying or trolly or useless.

Mad about being active and still being scumread/voted? Check!

Threatening to be anti-town/lurk if pressure is on him? Check!

#caughtforthewrongreasons #youmadbro #atleastonetownleaderisalwaysscum

33. ISO #333

34. ISO #334

35. ISO #335

Insults players that vote him or put pressure on him? Check!

Forgot that one.

Yeah that's an actual scum-tell btw. Two ways scum reply to pressure are to OMGUS or to insult players. Waterbringer has insulted every single person to vote him except for one player, and that's because that guy has played very towny so far.
    Yup.

Although in this case it's hard to discern bad player from scum. Bad players get very emotional like this, too, because they can't look at accusations objectively and feel personally attacked.

@Waterbringer: The thing with the lurkers is that it's D1. It's normal for people to miss the beginning (especially to a game that started in such an unconventional way) and some only start stepping it up on D2 after they've been trolling for D1 (quite like you've been trolling a lot) so that makes quite a few people lurk. That's why it's such a bad idea to lynch a lurker D1. It makes more sense that scum would be active D1. Pressuring a lurker to participate, that's okay, but I wouldn't do it because you would be recognizing a lurker pretty late into D1. Can't possibly pressure them to start participating late into D1.

36. ISO #336

37. ISO #337

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Watertaker View Post
    It doesn't seem like there is going to be a lynch on a target we all can agree on today, so I will just put my vote on Daredevil to confirm his claim as Unlynchable - I hope others will do the same.
    -vote M-FM Daredevil
    Uhh
    Quote Originally Posted by The Jester King View Post
    deadline 1 hr, in event im out and miss it i will compensate for loss time during night phase
    It's way too late to do that, Watertaker

38. ISO #338

39. ISO #339

40. ISO #340

41. ISO #341

the day is over, there has not been a lynch i am going to look into people who haev not posted and posibly repalce them.

night will be over in aprox 48 hrs

vc final:

M-FM Big Brother (3 [L-7]):
    M-FM Waterbringer, M-FM Daredevil, M-FM SIGNERINO
    M-FM SIGNERINO (1 [L-9]):
    M-FM Signannosaurus Rex
    M-FM Daredevil (3 [L-7]):
    M-FM Simon Says, M-FM Watertaker, M-FM John Cena
    M-FM John Cena (1 [L-9]):
    M-FM Don't taze me bro
    M-FM Waterbringer (4 [L-6]):
    M-FM whythefucknot#, M-FM -name RandomVillagerTheBrave, M-FM Sandwich, M-FM Gimme whatever name you think would be funny on me
    M-FM -name RandomVillagerTheBrave (1 [L-9]):
    M-FM Alice Waters
    M-FM Alice Waters (1 [L-9]):
    M-FM Sleeping Dog
    Last edited by The Jester King; August 26th, 2015 at 09:51 AM.

42. ISO #342

43. ISO #343

44. ISO #344

45. ISO #345

46. ISO #346

47. ISO #347

48. ISO #348

49. ISO #349

50. ISO #350