M-FM XXVII Modifiers Gamethread - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

2. ISO #252

Re: M-FM Modifiers

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Waterbringer View Post
    Name something he has contributed moron.
    Saying that I am being bad isn't a contribution to actual scum hunting, you idiot.
    He pressured you to contribute and is discouraging the D1 circle jerk. I was mildly bothered by the fact everyone seemed totally 'ok' with ignoring real conversation going on in favor of some useless fluff. At best its people having some fun. At worst its an intentional effort to derail productive conversation.

How about Big Brother hasn't contributed yet? How about DareDevil is my neighbor? How about he is a member of government now?

How about the fact that he is likely neutral and doesn't matter?
    Seriously voting him is because you have no one else, its like shit ass scum hunting.

HEY GUYS I AM SCUM HUNTING!!! I AM VOTING FOR A GUY WHO HAS NO TEAMMATES AND COULD HOENSTLY SIDE WITH US AT END!!! I AM USEFUL

You aren't. You are shit tier.
    You are a pretty good player so I don't need to explain why neutrals have a strong inclination to side with scum. Fighting with town is almost going against their win condition in late game so its very important for us to identify them and properly leash or eliminate them. Mid / Late game there are other good moves to make. Early game killing a neutral is just a smart town play.

And that's not even what I am pushing for. I spent quite a bit of time and effort explaining as much but I believe you are just somewhat flustered and this post doesn't reflect your real thoughts in some ways.

My point here is that if he is as he says he is then he will be confirmed by this course of action. If he is not then it will be clarified. And although Big Brother has not really contributed I would put 80% of the players on that level. The lynch on him is without reason and may as well be totally random. That said- I feel like there is something you are not saying. Please confirm as much if you want. We may end up on the same page.

3. ISO #253

"Ohh look at me, I place votes, that makes me useful!!1!!1"

It's only useful if you actually have a motivation behind it. If you're parking a vote at the beginning of the day and say "Yup, that's done for the day" without actually considering any other vote targets then that'd be just as bad.

It's d1. So far I am making my opinion known vocally. I'm not sure on who I want to lynch yet. I didn't want to pressure anyone so far because I haven't been around for too long considering the game isn't even officially going for 24h. There's nothing bad about not mindlessly casting a vote. Let me form an idea first. Stop pressuring people into actions.

Lynching Daredevil is only "bad scumhunting" as you put it if you truly believe his claim. It's useful however if you distrust his claim and have hopes of eliminating possible scum. Truthfully though: What kind of Unlynchable claims d1? If it's checked and true then you just make yourself a target at night. No one is going to leave a confirmed role around.

The other possibility is that Daredevil hoped we wouldn't lynch him so he could take a shot (if he was a citizen for example) at a later point in the game. But it's risky as it relies on us not using our lynch on d1 on him and think about it: d1 lynches often happen for small reasons. It is reasonable to assume that an Unlynchable lynch could happen if it was claimed d1.

I'm going to ponder on this while I fulfill the wish of my 501st Make-A-Wish child.

4. ISO #254

Its funny how you say John Cena is being helpful when he has done zero scum hunting and hasn't even placed a vote this whole day.
    Although we get no information so far from him he is fostering an attitude that encourages players to be productive. That in itself is a contribution of sorts. Call it team spirit or some shit. But its more than most of the players have done and I will take it.

Im sure we can both double read the tone. Nothing he has done really shows alignment.

5. ISO #255

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM The Prince of Shadow View Post
    Also, it's like you WANT to get lynched. Your goal is to survive to the end, even as an unlynchable being lynched doesn't help you at all, it just makes you a potential target for night shots.
    True.

That is why as of this post, I'm pledging full support to the Town. I already know scum wouldn't be dumb enough to kill me anyways.

Notice that I said lynch me only if you have no other targets, as in lynch me rather than let the day end in a no lynch. I am not interested in deterring a good scum lynch onto myself. I am interested in supporting the Town.

6. ISO #256

Lol, poor Waterbringer is getting pissed.

Guess he finally realized he's bad at this game.

On a different note. I don't support active scum hunting, only silent scum hunting. You can easily reveal TPRs and it's simply not worth it. The chance of us getting a scum is low, especially when we don't know the setup. And learning one role in the setup is stupid when it potentially kills any towns person.

7. ISO #257

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM The Prince of Shadow View Post
    Lol, poor Waterbringer is getting pissed.

Guess he finally realized he's bad at this game.

On a different note. I don't support active scum hunting, only silent scum hunting. You can easily reveal TPRs and it's simply not worth it. The chance of us getting a scum is low, especially when we don't know the setup. And learning one role in the setup is stupid when it potentially kills any towns person.
    I don't support active scum hunting, eh?

Most Anti Town post all day.

I am also 100x better than you at this game Deathworlds

8. ISO #258

9. ISO #259

10. ISO #260

11. ISO #261

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

@M-FM Simon lynching Daredevil is a waste of Day 1 lynch. He claimed, move on.

@M-FM John Cena nothing you have done, including all the comments you have made have done anything to show alignment. At least I am trying to get Big Brother to participate, what have you done? Shit on me? Congrats.
    John Cena laughs at your puny argument. As you have said, getting someone to participate is not alignment-indicative, just as me trying to get you to stop spamming is not alignment-indicative. Good thinking.

14. ISO #264

@M-FM Simon lynching Daredevil is a waste of Day 1 lynch. He claimed, move on.
    We are apparently not considering the same thing. Although I believe 2 other players may be.

And I would like to understand exactly why you feel pressuring his claim is a bad use of the day. If I am going to make a bunch of assumptions for you I would say you would like to hear claims from other players. But that is not in line with how you have been playing. This says you just want to piss away the day.

15. ISO #265

16. ISO #266

17. ISO #267

18. ISO #268

19. ISO #269

20. ISO #270

21. ISO #271

22. ISO #272

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Simon Says View Post
    ^Its like a 2 year old that wants attention

@Random- I agree. Once dare recants his bullshit claim I am all about putting a train on water.
    Except it's not bullshit, and I won't recant it.

You sound eager to move away from my train. I think you already know I'm telling the truth.

23. ISO #273

24. ISO #274

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Daredevil View Post
    Except it's not bullshit, and I won't recant it.

You sound eager to move away from my train. I think you already know I'm telling the truth.
    Most of my posts have been centered on you and your claim. But this is the first one that has actually addressed the attention I am bringing on you. In a word I do not believe your claim and this post reinforces that belief because of how you did not react to my push. At the very least if you are as you say you are you would have weighed in.

That leaves TPR pulling a bad gambit with that one specific out of place post nobody has talked about or not TPR which makes a train on you worthwhile. So with those assumptions and your soft push in this post what could my motivation be for pushing a train on you if I believed your claim? And why have you distanced yourself from the situation until now?

25. ISO #275

26. ISO #276

27. ISO #277

28. ISO #278

29. ISO #279

30. ISO #280

31. ISO #281

Then vote me, don't be one of those who makes stupid idle threats to excuse your behavior later.

How about saying now: I think Water is scum. Then vote, instead of making excuses later like a true scum would do.
    Lol.
    I dont need to make excuses. Daredevil is a better target atm than you.
    Even though you are pretty shitty

32. ISO #282

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM -name RandomVillagerTheBrave View Post
    Lol.
    I dont need to make excuses. Daredevil is a better target atm than you.
    Even though you are pretty shitty
    Not that I necessarily think Waterbringer is scum, but I honestly believe Daredevil is a terrible target at this moment.
    Might as well pressure other players with the 22hrs we have left and go for a late lynch on Daredevil just to confirm his role, unless there is a better target by then.

33. ISO #283

We should put a train on you since you are so eager for lynching anyone. You don't seem to be scum hunting, you seem to be mislynch eager.
    You see the issue with you is that you are contributing literally zero to this day.
    Then on top of that you are trying to degrade a lynch target, without having suggested one to replace it. This is scummy because it shows how much you want to waste this day.
    If that were not enough you turn around and start accusing anyone that thinks you are scum as being scum themselves. Its pitiful and I hope you are scum cause otherwise you arent very good.

You claim that Cena is being useless even though he is only guilty of using rp and has already been of more use than yourself.
    You "nominated" a "town leader", watertaker, solely cause of his name even though he is completely trolling and a active lurking.

34. ISO #284

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Watertaker View Post
    Not that I necessarily think Waterbringer is scum, but I honestly believe Daredevil is a terrible target at this moment.
    Might as well pressure other players with the 22hrs we have left and go for a late lynch on Daredevil just to confirm his role, unless there is a better target by then.
    Please pick out someone to pressure and tell me why them.

35. ISO #285

36. ISO #286

37. ISO #287

38. ISO #288

39. ISO #289

due to me having work in about 6 hrs im calling it early. i was going to make an announcemtn at midway point of day 1 but i cant.....

here is the vc as of mid day 1:

M-FM Big Brother (4 [L-7]):
    M-FM Waterbringer, M-FM Daredevil, M-FM SIGNERINO, M-FM Watertaker

M-FM SIGNERINO (1 [L-10]):
    M-FM Signannosaurus Rex

M-FM Daredevil (1 [L-10]):
    M-FM Simon Says

M-FM John Cena (1 [L-10]):
    M-FM Don't taze me bro

M-FM Waterbringer (1 [L-10]):
    M-FM -name RandomVillagerTheBrave

M-FM -name RandomVillagerTheBrave (1 [L-10]):
    M-FM Alice Waters

When i get on break from work i will be poking all players who have not posted yet. If they do not show up by day end I will most likely replace them
    Last edited by The Jester King; August 22nd, 2015 at 09:06 PM.

40. ISO #290

41. ISO #291

42. ISO #292

43. ISO #293

44. ISO #294

45. ISO #295

46. ISO #296

Alright, I'm back and hungover, the celebrity party last night really went out of control towards the end..

This is looking grim. None of the currently voted people seem like great targets.

Too many people trolling or doing nothing like Sandwich and Signannosaurus Rex to name the most recent people who popped up. Seriously, 18 posts full of spam, Rex? Come on.

Sandwich outright saying he doesn't plan to contribute much in day chat? Be sure to drop the bullshit after D1..

I hate to say it but our options are limited. The Big Brother train is crap, Waterbringer is just bad and from the trolling people it's hard to discern trolling town from bad scum. It's not even a good idea to lynch the Exe claim because he might be a Jester.

-vote M-FM Daredevil

47. ISO #297

48. ISO #298

49. ISO #299

50. ISO #300