M-FM XXVII Modifiers Gamethread - Page 13
Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

Re: M-FM Modifiers

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM The Prince of Shadow View Post
    Believe me, it is not regret from yesterday.

You see me as anti talking and that's for good reason. Some people can't tell a scum from a TPR laying low. People like you. And your reasoning is complete garbage, you just hoped on the best train you saw. You obviously haven't read much of the day and are barely skimming over. Scum like you don't have reason to read that much since they don't like contributing.
    Think about that line for a while.

2. ISO #602

3. ISO #603

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Waterbringer View Post
    It was funny I had this game where I was loudest player day 1 in forum mafia game, everyone said for me to get shot by vigi for that day. I was like "yeah like the vigi ever listens to the town lol I am safe" I was shot by town vigilante.

I was a TPR lol!

Hilarious.
    i think that was me?

4. ISO #604

5. ISO #605

6. ISO #606

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM -name RandomVillagerTheBrave View Post
    omg PoS are you being serious?

why would you point that out again?!?!
    I put so much work into covering up your softclaim to ensure you didnt get targeted by scum this night.
    if Id have known you would just throw out your softclaim again i wouldnt have bothered
    Because people like you threw it out there so fucking hard. You threw all the shit on me and it was piling up. Thanks for making everyone take that second look at me. Dumbass.

7. ISO #607

8. ISO #608

Because people like you threw it out there so fucking hard. You threw all the shit on me and it was piling up. Thanks for making everyone take that second look at me. Dumbass.
    Naw. it was so weak no one was gonna even try.
    One guy votes you and you pill your guts.
    Way to go dopey

9. ISO #609

10. ISO #610

11. ISO #611

like really there was so many more options available to you and nooooo you ignore everything and out your dick out for everyone to see.

12. ISO #612

13. ISO #613

14. ISO #614

15. ISO #615

16. ISO #616

17. ISO #617

18. ISO #618

Just read thread. A few things:
    Why is our executioner pointing out someone's lies? You don't need townie points. If you lied about your target, the sooner you come clean, the better.

Signannosaurus became less funny today. =(

A town that fails to lynch fails to win. Commence further pressuring. Baaaaaaa.

-vote M-FM The Prince of Shadow

19. ISO #619

20. ISO #620

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Don't taze me bro View Post
    This player is obnoxious, rude, pokes others with a salty stick, is loud when he starts, and I just don't see him as town.
    Also his name is fucking OCD-cringy because "Brave" in his name seeps over the post text for me.

-vote M-FM -name RandomVillagerTheBrave
    oh god. better roleclaim

21. ISO #621

22. ISO #622

This player is obnoxious, rude, pokes others with a salty stick, is loud when he starts, and I just don't see him as town.
    Also his name is fucking OCD-cringy because "Brave" in his name seeps over the post text for me.

-vote M-FM -name RandomVillagerTheBrave
    so why dont you see me as town?
    is it cause im abrasive?

23. ISO #623

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM SIGNERINO View Post
    Why is our executioner pointing out someone's lies? You don't need townie points. If you lied about your target, the sooner you come clean, the better.
    BECAUSE NO ONE WANTS TO LYNCH JOHN CENA, SO I JUST HAVE TO STICK AROUND UNTIL SOMEONE POINTS HIM AS SCUM OR KILLS HIM
    Until then, I just have to be pro-town.

'k, that's made clear now.

24. ISO #624

25. ISO #625

BECAUSE NO ONE WANTS TO LYNCH JOHN CENA, SO I JUST HAVE TO STICK AROUND UNTIL SOMEONE POINTS HIM AS SCUM OR KILLS HIM
    Until then, I just have to be pro-town.

'k, that's made clear now.
    Hmm... good point. This alliance is working better than I thought. Barring any investigative leads, we should be able to arrange a lynch in the near future. Your cooperation is appreciated.

Any other neutrals want to come forward to cooperate with the town?

26. ISO #626

Signannosaurus became less funny today. =(

A town that fails to lynch fails to win. Commence further pressuring. Baaaaaaa.

-vote M-FM The Prince of Shadow
    Sheep. Even admitting it. Have fun.

27. ISO #627

28. ISO #628

29. ISO #629

30. ISO #630

31. ISO #631

32. ISO #632

See here is my issue.
    This setup seems pretty against town. so assuming I roll town power role. I wouldnt want to be thrust into the spotlight.
    But if I did, I would want to keep my role/night ability underwraps because I would be useful that way.
    So when a bunch of lurkers vote me Im not gonna lose my cool. Imma keep it tight.
    Because lets be honest here.
    The only reason you are getting voted is because you have the highest votes and you sound like a bitch.

33. ISO #633

34. ISO #634

You're the one who forced it out.

Keep thinking you're hot shit.
    No one forced you to roleclaim.
    you could have easily said:
    (and i quote)

I dont want to roleclaim right now because it serves no purpose and there are better lynch trains like Alice Waters or whythefucknot#.

But you didnt say that did you? No you thought the best way to go about it was just insulting me.
    Mission accomplished bb.
    I'm on fire bb.

35. ISO #635

36. ISO #636

It occurred to me that you were stupid as fuck.
    Lets roleclaim at L-6. Good plan
    You're the one who forced it out.

Keep thinking you're hot shit.
    Am I missing a claim from PoS? I thought he only softclaimed so far.

37. ISO #637

38. ISO #638

No one forced you to roleclaim.
    you could have easily said:
    (and i quote)

I dont want to roleclaim right now because it serves no purpose and there are better lynch trains like Alice Waters or whythefucknot#.

But you didnt say that did you? No you thought the best way to go about it was just insulting me.
    Mission accomplished bb.
    I'm on fire bb.
    Yeah, flaming gay.

And guess what would have happened if I tried to redirct towards Alice or whythefucknow#. I would have been called out for just that same reason. I would have been accused of trying to focus attention elsewhere. It was a matter of time until they piled on and like it or not sheep still have votes and they can still lynch.

39. ISO #639

Yeah, flaming gay.

And guess what would have happened if I tried to redirct towards Alice or whythefucknow#. I would have been called out for just that same reason. I would have been accused of trying to focus attention elsewhere. It was a matter of time until they piled on and like it or not sheep still have votes and they can still lynch.
    Whine more amigo. Whine more.
    Maybe you would have been but maybe you wouldnt have. You had options.
    you ignored them. thats my point

40. ISO #640

Am I missing a claim from PoS? I thought he only softclaimed so far.
    And these are the people just hopping on a wagon for.

The votes are going to be shit all day long and near the end the non-sheep people would be like "We need a lynch anyways, and PoS seems scummy, might as well hop on his train." Because like it or not, people are indecisive as shit when they think. Sheep only hop on the best train.

41. ISO #641

he didnt outright say what role he has but i have an idea.
    When someone claims a role, make it as direct and by direct I mean as fucking blunt as possible like when you buy a can of beans then this can contains beans and not fucking tomatoes. If he says that it "could" contain beans but isn't sure and it might have tomatoes instead, that is not a good answer.

TL;DR: Make a direct roleclaim. Don't listen to non-direct claims.

42. ISO #642

When someone claims a role, make it as direct and by direct I mean as fucking blunt as possible like when you buy a can of beans then this can contains beans and not fucking tomatoes. If he says that it "could" contain beans but isn't sure and it might have tomatoes instead, that is not a good answer.

Also this.
    Guys I have been softclaiming sheriff jailor all game so im tots doctor. get it? no? u stupid ape

43. ISO #643

Whine more amigo. Whine more.
    Maybe you would have been but maybe you wouldnt have. You had options.
    you ignored them. thats my point
    I weighed my options, believe me I did. Everything else would have wasted time or resulted in me being lynched.

Forgive me for not wanting to waste the towns time when they could be "lynching good targets like Alice and whythefucknot#"

44. ISO #644

Saying exact gives scum ideas. Of course a Neutral would think this.

45. ISO #645

And these are the people just hopping on a wagon for.

The votes are going to be shit all day long and near the end the non-sheep people would be like "We need a lynch anyways, and PoS seems scummy, might as well hop on his train." Because like it or not, people are indecisive as shit when they think. Sheep only hop on the best train.
    My sheep vote is tentative, not a promise. I think we can work together. You just have to give us something to work with.

46. ISO #646

My sheep vote is tentative, not a promise. I think we can work together. You just have to give us something to work with.
    Work together?

If we're on the same team of course we do, you don't make a fucking offer to work together.

Then again your posts have been such garbage they aren't worth reading. Did you claim Neutral some where?

47. ISO #647

48. ISO #648

49. ISO #649

I weighed my options, believe me I did. Everything else would have wasted time or resulted in me being lynched.

Forgive me for not wanting to waste the towns time when they could be "lynching good targets like Alice and whythefucknot#"
    I can understand that maybe.

Saying exact gives scum ideas. Of course a Neutral would think this.
    didnt you just say people are stupid and sheep?
    most would jump off you if you roleclaimed

50. ISO #650