Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

2. ISO #152

3. ISO #153

4. ISO #154

5. ISO #155

Re: M-FM Modifiers

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Daredevil View Post
    I strongly suggest the Bus Driver bus me with whoever they believe is their strongest Town read. Seeing as how I'm a neutral, this works out for me perfectly by:

1) Discouraging Vigilante shots against me
    2) Protecting YOUR town roles
    In essence, you're claiming PR but not what kind of PR.

6. ISO #156

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM -name RandomVillagerTheBrave View Post
    Waterbringer is scummy as fuck for trying to give people secondary roles.

Town Leader-?
    Town Vice Leader-Waterbringer
    Town Treasurer-whythefucknot#
    Town Judge-
    Town Officer-
    Town Planner-
    Town Diplomat-Signerino
    Town Speaker-

All of these "jobs" are pointless and distracting.
    Its stupid and chaotic.
    I hate it. This is designed to give people good feelings towards Waterbringer and make them feel important which also makes them feel obligated to towncred Waterbringer for "such an original idea"
    Its not. Its rather dumb.

You know what, I like your attitude. You are hired as Speaker!
    Congratulations.

7. ISO #157

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Don't taze me bro View Post
    I run my computer on overnight, having invisible mode is beneficial because I don't want people to go all nazi "STOP LURKING" when I'm asleep.

Don't counter discuss the "he could die N1" with "He could get modkilled" lol.
    are you really stupid? you gave me an excuse of he could die. i countered it with he could get modkilled. it negates your argument as stupid, which it is.

Why would you be concerned with being accused of lurking if you are a exe? The only people who care about that are a few town roles and scum.
    Neutrals don't care. their standoffish for a reason.

8. ISO #158

Stupid post was worthless
    I'm arguing the best lynch option today. You're going after the only active strategist today, which is at least better play than most. At least you've taken a hard stance.

To the useless lurkers-

There are 3 options:
    Agree with me
    Disagree with me
    Start a new line of logic

9. ISO #159

10. ISO #160

11. ISO #161

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM whythefucknot# View Post
    I'm arguing the best lynch option today. You're going after the only active strategist today, which is at least better play than most. At least you've taken a hard stance.

To the useless lurkers-

There are 3 options:
    Agree with me
    Disagree with me
    Start a new line of logic
    Are you ignoring my argument?
    The fuck?

12. ISO #162

are you really stupid? you gave me an excuse of he could die. i countered it with he could get modkilled. it negates your argument as stupid, which it is.
    You're the one being stupid. No one should ever counter argue anything with "potential modkills".

If my target dies, then I have lost the game. The possibility is there and it's against my interest to have that happen.

Why would you be concerned with being accused of lurking if you are a exe? The only people who care about that are a few town roles and scum.
    Neutrals don't care. their standoffish for a reason.
    Because players are different and wants to be lynch horny with any random reason?

13. ISO #163

14. ISO #164

You're the one being stupid. No one should ever counter argue anything with "potential modkills".

If my target dies, then I have lost the game. The possibility is there and it's against my interest to have that happen.

Because players are different and wants to be lynch horny with any random reason?
    Says the one who wants to get lynch happy.
    This exe play is weak. I don't believe it. You aren't convincing me its real.

You sound like a shitzen making a d1 play for nothing rather than an exe trying to cheese a win.

15. ISO #165

16. ISO #166

You become a Jester if your target dies.
    Oh right. My PM doesn't include that, but it does in the setup. I may have overlooked it because of that.
    Well then, it's in your interest to not have me turn into a Jester then, eh?

Says the one who wants to get lynch happy.
    This exe play is weak. I don't believe it. You aren't convincing me its real.

You sound like a shitzen making a d1 play for nothing rather than an exe trying to cheese a win.
    You look scummy. "This exe play is weak", "I don't believe it", "You aren't convincing".

Sure, it's not compelling, but it's giving me a quick and efficient win if things went my way.
    No scum would ever want to do an Executioner claim, they would be way on the radar.
    Citizen doing such a play is only earning them a Vigi-shot and Scum ignoring them.

17. ISO #167

18. ISO #168

Oh right. My PM doesn't include that, but it does in the setup. I may have overlooked it because of that.
    Well then, it's in your interest to not have me turn into a Jester then, eh?

You look scummy. "This exe play is weak", "I don't believe it", "You aren't convincing".

Sure, it's not compelling, but it's giving me a quick and efficient win if things went my way.
    No scum would ever want to do an Executioner claim, they would be way on the radar.
    Citizen doing such a play is only earning them a Vigi-shot and Scum ignoring them.
    BULLSHIT!

Ika doesnt make those kind of host mistakes. he copy pastes his rolecards.

19. ISO #169

Are you ignoring my argument?
    The fuck?
    1. Big Brother vs. John Cena
    Lurker vs. Neutral Alliance
    Both roles being equal, we get an extra vote with with Cena

2. Lurkers
    You: Anyone can lurk
    Me: People with most to lose lurk

3. Neutrals
    You: How can we trust them?
    Me: Definition of trust. Refer to previous FM where town trusts prince for the win

20. ISO #170

2. Lurkers

3. Neutrals
    Me: Definition of trust. Refer to previous FM where town trusts prince for the win
    This is just a recap. Where is your returning argument.

21. ISO #171

BULLSHIT!

Ika doesnt make those kind of host mistakes. he copy pastes his rolecards.
    This is my PM. There was no "Become Jester" thing.

Your Role: Executioner
    Role notes: see target lynched
    Your alignment: Neutral
    Your modifier(s): N/A
    Modifier note(s): N/A
    Your neighbor(s): N/A
    Your partner(s): N/A
    Link(s): N/A
    Wincon: get John Cena lynched

22. ISO #172

2. Lurkers

3. Neutrals
    This is just a recap. Where is your returning argument.
    oh wait nevermind.

You say both roles but we dont know their roles. So we cannot say its equal. You also straight up believe this exe claim even though it has to be a lie.
    Yes people with the most to lose typically lurk but people disinterested with anything also lurk, like most citizens do.
    I don't trust neutrals who claim on d1. Thats shady

23. ISO #173

This is my PM. There was no "Become Jester" thing.

Your Role: Executioner
    Role notes: see target lynched
    Your alignment: Neutral
    Your modifier(s): N/A
    Modifier note(s): N/A
    Your neighbor(s): N/A
    Your partner(s): N/A
    Link(s): N/A
    Wincon: get John Cena lynched
    Nope. Ika doesn't make that kind of mistake. He would ensure you know that you have the possibility to TURN INTO HIS FAVORITE ROLE OF ALL TIME!@!@#$!$@

dumbass

24. ISO #174

25. ISO #175

26. ISO #176

27. ISO #177

28. ISO #178

Lynching a TPR is always a negative, unfortunately. The nature of FM's however suggest the possibility of anyone being a TPR and from what I've learned, all Day 1 claims are usually ignored and is seen as a fodder for continuing the lynch. No Lynch usually are out of question but are beneficial in such a concealed setup.

There's also said fear that it could be a TPR claim but really a scum role in secret.

As a neutral who requires a certain lynch to win, it is in my best interest that I win. By winning, I'm indebted to those who has helped me.

TLDR : You help me, I help you. Should I be on the betrayal list, I can be Vigi'd down and still win.
    Due to the nature of game having a concealed setup, I should not pick sides and instead the players who I'm indebted to and those who plays well.

For added setup speculation, what if the Town is the minority? Neutral Evil are against the Mafia, so that brings even more conflict to the table.
    Go me for being a basic neutral. A minor clue that I have shared because of my claim is that Cena can't be an unique role.
    1- This is pretty much anti-leash/anti-town. Its him selling his vote to anyone. Scum benefits more from this than town
    2- John Cena could very well be town. This is risking a potential townie to help a neutral that is openly expressing his willingness to give scum his vote right off the bat.

For these reasons I am against this lynch. Its a dumb play any way you look at it for town. The situation however, Gives us the opportunity to leash John Cena as that there is now a potential incentive to put his head on a pike if his contribution to the town is lacking.
    I am confident that everyone will agree with this and drop this bad lynch considering these things.

29. ISO #179

30. ISO #180

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Simon Says View Post
    1- This is pretty much anti-leash/anti-town. Its him selling his vote to anyone. Scum benefits more from this than town
    2- John Cena could very well be town. This is risking a potential townie to help a neutral that is openly expressing his willingness to give scum his vote right off the bat.

For these reasons I am against this lynch. Its a dumb play any way you look at it for town. The situation however, Gives us the opportunity to leash John Cena as that there is now a potential incentive to put his head on a pike if his contribution to the town is lacking.
    I am confident that everyone will agree with this and drop this bad lynch considering these things.
    What happened to being vague?

31. ISO #181

32. ISO #182

Nope. Ika doesn't make that kind of mistake. He would ensure you know that you have the possibility to TURN INTO HIS FAVORITE ROLE OF ALL TIME!@!@#$!$@
    Maybe he expects players to read the setup and he only did his part of the job to send PM's with appropriate data of modifications, Wincon and faction?

33. ISO #183

So an executioner has a target as john cena and wants to lynch him day 1?, that just adds a lot of bad incentive to get him lynched.

34. ISO #184

No lynching is my personal opinion on what we should do for today. We don't have a role list, we don't have anything. And in my experience, people are stupid with scum hunting alone.

Also, listening to a fucking EXECUTIONER on D1 is fucking moronic. Even if he says he'll side with us. I'll be happy to lynch John Cena if I think he's scum, but I'm not lynching him just because a fucking Neutral said so.

And at least someone else realizes Water's idea is stupid. I wasn't joking around at how he was being a moron.

35. ISO #185

Maybe he expects players to read the setup and he only did his part of the job to send PM's with appropriate data of modifications, Wincon and faction?
    That is still assuming that he made the mistake in the first place, which isn't likely.
    It also assumes you were lazy and didn't think to check his rolecard for executioner before you put this plan into action.
    Thats bs as fuck.
    No chance that a real executioner wouldnt already KNOW he would be a jester if his target died Ms. "My game is over if my target dies"

36. ISO #186

37. ISO #187

38. ISO #188

I am personally attacking your shitty play missy.
    It has nothing to do with you as a person.
    This would still mean attacking me.

That is still assuming that he made the mistake in the first place, which isn't likely.
    It also assumes you were lazy and didn't think to check his rolecard for executioner before you put this plan into action.
    Thats bs as fuck.
    No chance that a real executioner wouldnt already KNOW he would be a jester if his target died Ms. "My game is over if my target dies"
    Check your PM.
    Do you see anything included outside of the regular template?

Your Role:
    Role notes:
    Your alignment:
    Your modifier(s):
    Modifier note(s):
    Your neighbor(s):
    Your partner(s):
    Link(s):
    Wincon:

39. ISO #189

I'm an unlynchable whose win condition is to survive to the end

basically a retarded survivor

you can lynch me day one for me to prove it if you dont have any other targets
    I'll probably just ride whichever train has the most votes.
    As for a counter train I still support lynching Daredevil. If he is as he says he will be all about this because it confirms him to town and scum and ensures his longevity in the game to some extent. This will also give us another tool to use for our PR's night actions and mostly eliminate the chance of lynching a solid town player D1. This has lots of potential benefit with very little chance of hurting the town. I am confident the town can get behind this plan.

40. ISO #190

This would still mean attacking me.

Check your PM.
    Do you see anything included outside of the regular template?

Your Role:
    Role notes:
    Your alignment:
    Your modifier(s):
    Modifier note(s):
    Your neighbor(s):
    Your partner(s):
    Link(s):
    Wincon:
    Go ahead and cry to a mod then. Shitty play is still shitty.
    MY PM is irrelevant because we are discussing your inept self not knowing that you turn into jester when your target dies.
    Stop avoiding the subject Scumlord

41. ISO #191

But honestly though, listening to a executioner claim in anyone's right mind is quite bad considering if they are a very powerful role which could of affected the game balance entirely. I mean, we dont know what john cenas role is, so if he was a very important town role, how would we be able to come back from it?, how do we know the executioner wouldnt just join the scum to outvote the rest of the town?, nobody knows.

42. ISO #192

As for a counter train I still support lynching Daredevil. If he is as he says he will be all about this because it confirms him to town and scum and ensures his longevity in the game to some extent. This will also give us another tool to use for our PR's night actions and mostly eliminate the chance of lynching a solid town player D1. This has lots of potential benefit with very little chance of hurting the town. I am confident the town can get behind this plan.
    Jester: "Hey guys! I'm an unlynchable! Lynch me so I can prove it!"

43. ISO #193

Go ahead and cry to a mod then. Shitty play is still shitty.
    MY PM is irrelevant because we are discussing your inept self not knowing that you turn into jester when your target dies.
    Stop avoiding the subject Scumlord
    I like your attempt of antagonizing me. Yes, I'm a player who expects from a Role PM so I was lazy about reading it on the main setup.

If you excuse me, I'll hang myself now because I'm so emo after your burst against me. /S

44. ISO #194

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM The Prince of Shadow View Post
    Jester: "Hey guys! I'm an unlynchable! Lynch me so I can prove it!"
    2 outcomes though, there is if hes a jester, or actually an unlynchable, but i rather give it a try lynching him over lynching the executioners target any day just from the risk factor and also if he is a unlynchable, we have a confirmed role and someone to rely on to.

45. ISO #195

MY PM is irrelevant
    I'd say it's not irrelevant. My claim remains : Do you see anything included outside of the regular template?
    If you do, then you can safely assume I'm a liar with no additional text like "become jester upon failure".

Your shitlording was because it wasn't part of the PM.

46. ISO #196

I like your attempt of antagonizing me. Yes, I'm a player who expects from a Role PM so I was lazy about reading it on the main setup.

If you excuse me, I'll hang myself now because I'm so emo after your burst against me. /S
    K. Less bs i have to listen to.
    Moving on since you have given up.

Sure its great to lynch and confirm an unlychable, but like prince of shadow said if he is jester its not so great.

47. ISO #197

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM F13 View Post
    2 outcomes though, there is if hes a jester, or actually an unlynchable, but i rather give it a try lynching him over lynching the executioners target any day just from the risk factor and also if he is a unlynchable, we have a confirmed role and someone to rely on to.
    I'd rather not lynch either. Jester dies we lose the Jester, and potentially a town. Executioner's target dies then we lose a potential town. Although both could be scum, it's not a risk I want to take this early into the game when we don't even have a clue to the rolelist.

48. ISO #198

49. ISO #199

50. ISO #200

Re: I CANT COLOR MY TITLE </3

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM The Prince of Shadow View Post
    Although both could be scum, it's not a risk I want to take this early into the game when we don't even have a clue to the rolelist.
    I did say earlier that the Town could actually be The minority.

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Signannosaurus Rex View Post
    elaborate on what condition exe turns into jester
    ARE YOU SERIOUS