S-FM 151: Terminators Return - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
  1. ISO #151

Re: S-FM 151: Terminators Return

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Simmons View Post
    Umm I doubt a terminator would just jump like that on Connor's throat because of the, as you did, obvious lynch.

Not necessarily. I told you it was a soft cc. That way he can go "Oh but that wasn't what I was doing, oh err lel". It's quite simple actually.

2. ISO #152

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Donut View Post
    Am I an immediate threat? Not until Day 4 when I light up Grif like a whore hitting the floor.

Have I drawn enough attention? Not yet, so everybody pay attention- as something that I've already mentioned was previously tossed aside like a Furry convention.

"Town-Eliminate the Scientist & Researcher to stop Judgement day from occurring."

We got 1 in the bag. Let's get some NEW votes on me.
    Alternatively we could wait until judgement day I could join the town and be useful

3. ISO #153

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Grif View Post
    Not necessarily. I told you it was a soft cc. That way he can go "Oh but that wasn't what I was doing, oh err lel". It's quite simple actually.
    Fine, let's put that nigga down, his rhymes were too wack, he challenged ya and lost, well this is it. Transitive property, you become the new homie after that homie.
    -vote S-FM Donut

4. ISO #154

5. ISO #155

6. ISO #156

7. ISO #157

8. ISO #158

9. ISO #159

Fuck it. I'm not Term or Neut. This plan is not working. Whoever voted so far today is not Neut in my books.

I was hunting for confirmed Towns to narrow out the neuts.

Kill Sarge, we can 50/50 tomorrow for the last neut. Might just win before judgement day.

10. ISO #160

11. ISO #161

Fuck it. I'm not Term or Neut. This plan is not working. Whoever voted so far today is not Neut in my books.

I was hunting for confirmed Towns to narrow out the neuts.

Kill Sarge, we can 50/50 tomorrow for the last neut. Might just win before judgement day.
    That seems like a super piss poor excuse.

12. ISO #162

That seems like a super piss poor excuse.
    He's also pregnant, we can't kill him because we might kill the baby too. Connor, time travel, Donut is your mother, if we lynch him, you might not be born in another reality and create an alternate reality that might fuck up things.

13. ISO #163

14. ISO #164

I was wifoming connor to draw attention off him tonight. But I ended up going neut hunting instead so at best I wouldn't be targeted by Term and considered Neut. But since I'm all out neut hunting that plan is fucked too. I'm just a cit. RIP.

Tried delaying a rap battle to keep Connor alive until Day 4. FML

15. ISO #165

16. ISO #166

I was wifoming connor to draw attention off him tonight. But I ended up going neut hunting instead so at best I wouldn't be targeted by Term and considered Neut. But since I'm all out neut hunting that plan is fucked too. I'm just a cit. RIP.

Tried delaying a rap battle to keep Connor alive until Day 4. FML
    I have a vest, I'm pretty safe.

But... meh.

-vote S-FM Lopez

17. ISO #167

18. ISO #168

19. ISO #169

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Sarge View Post
    We must look to our inner Chi and find the terminator from there. Lopez has not offered anything constructive and has blindly followed the lynch train towards me. Let me clear some things up, i am a neutral, but I will side with the town once judgement day takes place. If you guys would like me to make any items I will and give them to the person of your choosing. Lastly, look to the inside, if it is bloody you need to change and become happy.
    Will have more later, but this bothered me a bit so I wanted to post now. Neutrals have a goal of survival until they receive their new role on Judgment Day. If Sarge is in fact neutral and becomes scum-aligned after JD, then he can't ultimately side with the Town. If we don't lynch both Neutrals before JD, I suppose we could have Sarge research something useful and send it to one of us?

Question is whether we should lynch Sarge and hope that we could get the second Neutral tomorrow (assuming he's telling the truth) or play for post-JD and hope that John Connor survives? What are all your thoughts on either of those options?

20. ISO #170

P.S. I realize that if Sarge is Neutral, he could also become Town-aligned after JD -- it's going to be random and given Fire is host, it'll be truly random. It's just a question of whether we play for the pre-JD win (if we could lynch him and then WIFOM the other Neutral) or play for post-JD and have Sarge make some items in the meantime.

21. ISO #171

22. ISO #172

I find it strange that no one else is helping with the pressure on J-lo. No one except you Grif. And we know so far, that multiple times during this day she logged in and lurked, at least she could have had the decency to not log-in to lurk and check the messages.
    I also don't belive Donut to be a citi but more like a neutral, and he still hasn't helped with the pressure.

23. ISO #173

24. ISO #174

25. ISO #175

26. ISO #176

27. ISO #177

28. ISO #178

29. ISO #179

There have been 6 proven non neuts. Tomorrow it will be an easy move to get the last neut. Don't be dumb.
    You're acting like a cunt atm. Help us add some pressure on J-lo, I don't know why you're not helping us. You seem more and more like a fucking scum, just fucking vote J-lo and force her speak out, or the train might be directed at you.

30. ISO #180

31. ISO #181

32. ISO #182

33. ISO #183

34. ISO #184

-vote S-FM Lopez

I'm acting like scum on purpose to stay in the lynch spotlight so I'm not killed. But Connor is way too touchy to play that. I'm still in the spotlight so goal achieved.

I'll pressure Jenny from the block.
    Goal achieved? I think you accomplished the wrong goal there kid.

-vote S-FM Lopez

35. ISO #185

36. ISO #186

37. ISO #187

38. ISO #188

Hop on the Lopez train. We're saving Sarge for tomorrow. No point killing him if we can't get the other, and we'll know if we can for sure by tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Simmons View Post
    We know he's a scum you prick. We're keeping him for the next day, or keeping him as a neutral town like.
    I suppose that's a good idea.

Now let's get that prick

-vote S-FM Lopez

39. ISO #189

40. ISO #190

41. ISO #191

42. ISO #192

Night 2:

A court session had been called. Many accusations went left and right to who the murderer was or the scientist and researcher that suddenly vanished. The court called up Lopez to stand to answer for his supposed crimes. Nothing was on him, but the hysteria got the best of everyone as they started throwing baseless accusation after baseless accusation. It wasn’t long before they sentenced him to death.
    After they executed him though, they felt they made a huge error.

Lopez was lynched, he was a Citizen!

He left no last will.

Player List:
    S-FM Church
    S-FM Sarge
    S-FM Tucker
    S-FM Donut
    S-FM Grif
    S-FM Simmons
    S-FM Caboose
    S-FM Sister
    S-FM Lopez
    S-FM Washington
    Role List:
    Terminator
    US Citizen
    British Citizen
    France Citizen
    Germany Citizen
    Russia Citizen
    Canada Citizen
    Mexico Citizen

Scientist
    Researcher

Grave Yard:
    1. S-FM Washington-Protector
    2. S-FM Lopez-Citizen

Night 3 Ends When This Reaches Zero
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

43. ISO #193

Day 3: Game Over
    The Terminator was relentless this night. He went on a murderous rampage after the death of S-FM Washington. With no one to stop him, it was inevitable that he would find John. He did, this didn't go well for humanity. The simulation troopers were killed one by one. The scientists and researcher completed their AI and it went online. The programs name: SkyNet activated and launched nukes across the planet. Wiping out a majority of the human race. Without John to lead humanity, the Resistance was destroyed before it ever got started.

S-FM Sister was killed last night. He was a Citizen!
    He was also a special role: John Connor

The Game Has Ended The Terminator, has won!

Congratulations to S-FM Tucker!

A Death Note was also left on the body:
    Spoiler : Death Note :

Player List:
    S-FM Church
    S-FM Sarge
    S-FM Tucker
    S-FM Donut
    S-FM Grif
    S-FM Simmons
    S-FM Caboose
    S-FM Sister
    S-FM Lopez
    S-FM Washington
    Role List:
    Terminator
    US Citizen
    British Citizen
    France Citizen
    Russia Citizen
    Germany Citizen
    Canada Citizen
    Mexico Citizen

Scientist
    Researcher

Grave Yard:
    1. S-FM Washington-Protector
    2. S-FM Lopez-Citizen

Thank you all for playing! Unfortunately the game ended before Judgement Day, but thats how it was designed. Time to complain about my second hosted game being a disaster.
    Will post the COM names to everyone soon.

Role List:
    S-FM Tucker-Terminator
    S-FM Grif-Scientist
    S-FM Sarge-Researcher
    The Rest You Should Know.

Items in game:
    Grif-Vest given to him by Protector, used night 2.
    He had nanomedicine also and was making another defense item on last night but I never sent it because of game ending.
    He also used nanomedicine to heal Sarge
    Sarge-Created voice changer which wouldve allowed him to fake being John Conner after judgement day.
    He was making a Offense item before game ending.
    Last edited by Firebringer; August 21st, 2015 at 01:00 PM.

44. ISO #194

45. ISO #195

Son
    of
    a
    fucking
    cunt.

Shit, of course the two biggest fucking lurkers in the game are the two important roles.

Fuck.
    I really did like your play as John Connor. To bad Sister didn't counter it. Wouldve made that day really interesting.

46. ISO #196

47. ISO #197

48. ISO #198

Death worlds--Church
    MattZed--Caboose
    DarknessB--Sister
    Slaol--Tucker
    Numbertwo--Lopez
    Aristocat--Sarge
    sekov--Simmons
    TheDarkestLight--Grif
    Frog--Donut
    Dagaen--Washington

So yeah, Matt was dead on with characters. I didn't realize all the accounts were numbered so when I hurried to send out accounts I forget to randomize it, but was like "ehh w/e it will be fine".
    I was called out on it numerous times in skype about it and had to pretend it wasn't a mess up lol.

Btw the randomized list wouldve had MattZed be Sister. I thought that wouldve made for more funny game. He wouldve gotten lynched.

49. ISO #199

50. ISO #200

If Sister had fucking revealed, I would have healed that son of a bitch.

MVP?
    Hindsight is 20:20, especially in terms of what you guys were researching. It would have been nuts to reveal given the Protector died -- would basically be depending on a Scientist / Researcher having the right item to save me. That said, my big misplay was not being as active as I would have liked yesterday -- my schedule was particularly bad then and the Protector dying limited my options as well. Oh well -- it's fine given Fire designed the game to have this possibility so it doesn't bother me as much.

This ended up being the opposite of Assassins -- really bad scum luck in that game, really good scum luck in this one (with the Protector dying n1). Live by the sword, die by the sword.