S-FM 150: Werewolf Assault v2 - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

Re: S-FM 150: Werewolf Assault v2

Cryptonic, you should be sitting on a throne made of used toilet brushes. You try to fit my every word into some of your wild theories and each one of them is different than other. First you say I'm scum because I didn't say the usual thing. Then I am the scum because I've said the usual thing. I've seen enough, let's settle this.

-vote Cryptonic

It's one thing to scumhunt, and the whole other thing to push one person by throwing mud repeatedly.
    Indolent.756, EU server.
    Indolent.628, NA server.

2. ISO #252

3. ISO #253

4. ISO #254

Quote Originally Posted by Dagaen View Post
    Cryptonic, you should be sitting on a throne made of used toilet brushes. You try to fit my every word into some of your wild theories and each one of them is different than other. First you say I'm scum because I didn't say the usual thing. Then I am the scum because I've said the usual thing. I've seen enough, let's settle this.

-vote Cryptonic

It's one thing to scumhunt, and the whole other thing to push one person by throwing mud repeatedly.

And there is the OMGUS lol.
    I'm not throwing mud at you. Actually, I say legitimate accusations, and you, in return, have been throwing mud at ME. Every time I say anything, you twist my words and make it seem like I'm saying something I'm not. That is much worse than what I'm doing: taking your words and explaining possible reasoning for you saying them.

What I'm doing IS scum hunting, I'm just fairly sure I've already found a scum. Once I trap one, I kill it. Why would I continue hunting elsewhere?

5. ISO #255

First you say I'm scum because I didn't say the usual thing. Then I am the scum because I've said the usual thing.
    Please use citations to show when I have done this when no new information was presented between the two posts. Otherwise, you're just once again twisting what I say to try to make me appear scummy.
    Thanks!

6. ISO #256

7. ISO #257

8. ISO #258

Throw a vote, will you? Two trains are forming, now it's a participation time.
    I'm still trying to think, you both seem to be town members that just are at each other's throats. I don't know about a scum or not with the whole cult stuff, but you've both tried to figure stuff out. I don't really know to whom should my vote go to be honest, on your side, why would a lycan/ werewolf throw himself out there and just let people know he has/ used to have a power role and just display himself like that? I don't belive a lycan/ were would risk himself to be suspicious just to reveal another role and either get himself lynched or killed by the priest the following night. And there's Cryptonic's side, he's trying to find clues and help the town, he hasn't really given clues about his role, but then again it's day one, if he was a power role he wouldn't display himself just to get taken the next night, atm he's only at your throat and you at his.
    I'd like to hear what others think before I vote, rather to join a random lynch trian that want Dagaen dead. After I've heared enough, sure , then I'll take my side.

9. ISO #259

10. ISO #260

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    You do realize that I've accused you two of being on a team together, right lol. And now you're specifically directing him to vote lol That's rich.
    To be fair, you've accused me from the like first 10 minutes of the maf game. G2g again, see ya guys in like 25-35 minutes, don't fuck shit up while I'm gone.

11. ISO #261

And there is the OMGUS lol.
    I'm not throwing mud at you. Actually, I say legitimate accusations, and you, in return, have been throwing mud at ME. Every time I say anything, you twist my words and make it seem like I'm saying something I'm not. That is much worse than what I'm doing: taking your words and explaining possible reasoning for you saying them.

What I'm doing IS scum hunting, I'm just fairly sure I've already found a scum. Once I trap one, I kill it. Why would I continue hunting elsewhere?
    OMGUS, I knew I'll hear this word. Doesn't matter we exchanged so many posts between your first vote and now. Doesn't matter what happens. If I ever vote you, it'll be an OMGUS. Great way to treat my vote less seriously.

And about twisting words - you've LITERALLY placed your vote on me right after I said fucking "GL HF", calling it insincere! How about that?! Later you accuse me no matter what I say. I don't want to be checked by Sheriff? I'm scum. I want to be checked by Sheriff? I'm scum. You are changing the meaning of my every sentence so you can make it look like you want it.

The first rule of scumhunting is trying to be objective. That's like Mafia 101. You're not even trying to do this since the first page of this game.
    Indolent.756, EU server.
    Indolent.628, NA server.

12. ISO #262

You do realize that I've accused you two of being on a team together, right lol. And now you're specifically directing him to vote lol That's rich.
    Yeah and you've directed him to vote me before. It's amazing how many of your points can be thrown back at you;]
    Indolent.756, EU server.
    Indolent.628, NA server.

13. ISO #263

Quote Originally Posted by sekov View Post
    I'd like to hear what others think before I vote, rather to join a random lynch trian that want Dagaen dead. After I've heared enough, sure , then I'll take my side.
    So much fencesitting. You won't vote until the lynch will be certain? Great participation!
    Indolent.756, EU server.
    Indolent.628, NA server.

14. ISO #264

OMGUS, I knew I'll hear this word. Doesn't matter we exchanged so many posts between your first vote and now. Doesn't matter what happens. If I ever vote you, it'll be an OMGUS. Great way to treat my vote less seriously.

And about twisting words - you've LITERALLY placed your vote on me right after I said fucking "GL HF", calling it insincere! How about that?! Later you accuse me no matter what I say. I don't want to be checked by Sheriff? I'm scum. I want to be checked by Sheriff? I'm scum. You are changing the meaning of my every sentence so you can make it look like you want it.

The first rule of scumhunting is trying to be objective. That's like Mafia 101. You're not even trying to do this since the first page of this game.
    No, the OMGUS is that you're not actively scum hunting, and only voting me because I'm pressuring you and you're not able to redirect my pressure. You're literally voting me only because I'm pressuring you.

Nah, I voted you because I like to always have a vote down, and wanted to see your reaction. I pressured you hard, you crumbled, you OMGUS. Now you're just flailing around.

You're the one you said you're scum for wanting to be checked by Sheriff..... YOU SAID THAT
    And if you think not wanting to be checked by sheriff is pro-town, then I don't know what to say. Wanting to avoid Sheriff IS SCUMMY.

I'm not changing the meaning of ANYTHING you are saying. I am literally taking what you say word for word from post to post and pointing out your contradictions and scummy actions.

You literally change my sentences to completely different things and then say I said that.... It has happened like 3-5 times so far. And yet YOU accuse ME of changing the meaning of YOUR sentences?

Is this real life? Am I asleep right now?

15. ISO #265

Yeah and you've directed him to vote me before. It's amazing how many of your points can be thrown back at you;]
    Lol oh yea? And how many is that now? 0 still? thought so lol

I pressured him to vote you because I sensed that you two were aligned together. Therefore, I was testing to see his reactions to me asking him to vote lol. I also asked other people to vote.

You literally ONLY asked him to vote. The only person.

16. ISO #266

17. ISO #267

Please use citations to show when I have done this when no new information was presented between the two posts. Otherwise, you're just once again twisting what I say to try to make me appear scummy.
    Thanks!
    Nah, I'm too tired to do this Today. I play this by memory right now.

-vote sekov

I don't mind seeing Cryptonic or sekov lynched, but I can at least see some misguided Town at Crypt. Sekov's is just careful and tries to participate without commiting.
    Indolent.756, EU server.
    Indolent.628, NA server.

18. ISO #268

Apparently I have to be more clear: directing PRs is scummy.
    Yeah, every scum ever does the "GO AND CHECK ME BRO, I'M TOTALLY NOT SCUM" thing. I don't even bother with this. Obviously, they will do what they want.
    I prefer Sheriff instead of a Priest. I never invite priests to my house.
    Tell me how this isn't a contradiction?

19. ISO #269

I have to go, wated too much time on this.

No, the OMGUS is that you're not actively scum hunting, and only voting me because I'm pressuring you and you're not able to redirect my pressure. You're literally voting me only because I'm pressuring you.

Yeah, and all my other posts answering you in this thread are just a smokescreen. Because it's a turn-based game and I can't scumhunt you while you're scumhunting me.

But I have at least more than 1 suspect.

Nah, I voted you because I like to always have a vote down, and wanted to see your reaction. I pressured you hard, you crumbled, you OMGUS. Now you're just flailing around.

I can't change it if that's how you see it.

You're the one you said you're scum for wanting to be checked by Sheriff..... YOU SAID THAT
    And if you think not wanting to be checked by sheriff is pro-town, then I don't know what to say. Wanting to avoid Sheriff IS SCUMMY.

So you're basing your pressure on me based on my own opinion and not your own? I've said something I think scum would do, after we talked about it I've said something similar and you believe I'd self-incriminate myself just like that? I can't even grasp your logic here.

I'm not changing the meaning of ANYTHING you are saying. Yes, you do. I am literally taking what you say word for word from post to post and pointing out your contradictions and scummy actions. While contradicting yourself as well.

You literally change my sentences to completely different things and then say I said that.... It has happened like 3-5 times so far. And yet YOU accuse ME of changing the meaning of YOUR sentences? I like to use paraphrases. You use interpretation of my texts. Basically the same method, different style.

Is this real life? Am I asleep right now?

Potential code from a night chat? What is it?
    Indolent.756, EU server.
    Indolent.628, NA server.

20. ISO #270

21. ISO #271

Don't take it out of context, Cryptonic.

I never said I have nothing to hide, stop putting words in my mouth.
    Priest just as good as Vigilante when it comes to you, though
    Wow, I can't even paraphrase a bit, you're way too touchy.

I prefer Sheriff instead of a Priest. I never invite priests to my house.
    I've just responded to your post, since we were talking about directing PRs and visiting etc.
    Indolent.756, EU server.
    Indolent.628, NA server.

22. ISO #272

Nah, I'm too tired to do this Today. I play this by memory right now.

-vote sekov

I don't mind seeing Cryptonic or sekov lynched, but I can at least see some misguided Town at Crypt. Sekov's is just careful and tries to participate without commiting.
    I had something to do, I wasn't fence sitting. I've got a program that I've got to respect , I've did the same yesterday at the same hour so don't bash me over that. Ofc I'm trying to be careful lol, I am comitting to helping the town but I don't want to join a lynch train and possibly lynch a town member, first you complained about being pressured, now about other people not voting, then tell me, which one is better to do? I mean come on, if it's not white it's black, and both you and Crypt are having a "you either lynch with me or you're against me".

23. ISO #273

Since you insist:

Well, I'm not always a great Town Power role, but when I am the game is finished before I have a chance to play it

Anyway, gl hf everybody!
    I'm great whether or not I'm a power role LOL

anyways, look at that insincere kindness, being used to throw us off.
    Please help w/ pressure.

-vote Dagaen
    Repeat times x100, it's all over the thread. I say something and you are figuring out ten thousand theories why am I scum. Hell, even after this post about visits, first you have an idea that I am a werewolf, because I'm not afraid of Priest and after that you've deicded I'm scum for even wanting to be visited. After you called me scum for not a shit.

And with that, I'm off.
    Indolent.756, EU server.
    Indolent.628, NA server.

24. ISO #274

25. ISO #275

26. ISO #276

Since you insist:

Repeat times x100, it's all over the thread. I say something and you are figuring out ten thousand theories why am I scum. Hell, even after this post about visits, first you have an idea that I am a werewolf, because I'm not afraid of Priest and after that you've deicded I'm scum for even wanting to be visited. After you called me scum for not a shit.

And with that, I'm off.
    I already explained that first post. good job, though.

And I didn't even twist your words in that post, so.... what is your argument against me again?
    Oh, right. Your argument is OMGUS.

27. ISO #277

28. ISO #278

29. ISO #279

30. ISO #280

Quote Originally Posted by sekov View Post
    -vote Dagaen

I know I will regret this but sure, I'll follow Cryptoniac for now. I can't wait another 5 minutes to be called a scum whore again, oh the joy. I mean too many people shifted the blame to me, I mean seriously.
    I wouldn't think you're scum for voting me tbh.

31. ISO #281

32. ISO #282

33. ISO #283

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

36. ISO #286

37. ISO #287

38. ISO #288

39. ISO #289

40. ISO #290

41. ISO #291

42. ISO #292

43. ISO #293

44. ISO #294

Hi guys.

-vote Sekov

Bye guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

45. ISO #295

46. ISO #296

47. ISO #297

Why sekov
    What are your thoughts on Dagaen
    Cuz sheep.

Idk, why were some of us voting him in the first place?
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

48. ISO #298

49. ISO #299

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Cuz sheep.

Idk, why were some of us voting him in the first place?
    Cryptonic and Rvlg voted me for saying they might not be half bloods. Slalom voted me for questioning his sheriff claim, Firebringer voted me for fuck knows what, Dagaen voted me for not voting on either sides. That should sum it up.

50. ISO #300

-vote Cryptonic

Grasping for straws to get a lynch.

RLVG next.
    fucketh me in the ass