Crimes Committed:
    1-S2-1-4657727: Intentional Game-throwing, Griefing, and Name Abuse
    1-S2-1-4649821: Name Abuse and Griefing

My Account Name:
    BigWood

Summary:
    1-S2-1-4657727:
    Game Throwing
    At 9:39 of replay the Mayor(Natnab) had just been killed when RazziFazzi said "hue." There had been bickering back and forth between RazziFazzi(hotkey 7) and Natnab(hotkey 3). The death note that was left after Natnab expired included a chain of "hue." So I reasoned to the town that RazziFazzi was a SK, the town agreed and RazziFazzi was put on trial. RazziFazzi revealed number of other Triad during trial and in last will. Thus, the outcome of the game was changed.

1-S2-1-4657727 & 1-S2-1-4649821:
    Name Abuse and Griefing
    The outcome of the game was changed due to the two separate players possessing the exact same in-game name, same color scheme, and characters. During day two a town Spy was lynched based on their name and based on the last will of a Spy that was targeted on night one. The equivalent names caused confusion and changed the outcome of the game.

Conclusion:
    In the real world making false claims is handled in both civil and judicial courts as Slander. The Griefing on these forums and in Mafia games has grown to an intolerable level and in light of moderator's roles to "keep games fun." I would expect that more extensive punishments be imposed than any watch list level. Thank you for your time and considerations.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

Re: 1-S2-1-4657727; 1-S2-1-4649821

SC ID VERIFICATION
    Correct IDs
    1. 1-S2-1-4657727 ; RazziFazziXI
    2. 1-S2-1-4649821 ; DeathAvenger
    Players Added To Report:
    N/A

Respective Hotkey:
    1. RazziFazziXI-7
    2. DeathAvenger-ctrl+5
    Previous Offenses:
    1. RazziFazziXI-Griefing (1 month old report)
    2. DeathAvenger-Intentional Gamethrowing (less than 3 weeks old, currently on watch list x6)
    Game:
    Pregame:
    RazziFazzi picks name first but DeathAvenger follows soon, the name is very unique suggesting some form of out of game communication.
    Both players named [WARNING] BigWooD is a TROLL. Various parts are colored.

DeathAvenger-Spy-3
    RazziFazziXi-DragonHead-4
    Days:
    1. RazziFazzi Spams and says nonsense. Light Trolling.
    2. Players say to lynch 3 and 4 because you can’t tell them apart. One of the players says “@ Sk rekt you FUCKING BITCH” One of the triad says that 3 visited 6. He is put on stand says he is spy. He is lynched. Razzi asks why they killed spy and asks 1-15 be reported for gamethrowing.
    3. Razz says he got visited by jester, town says to get 8. Town is voting 14. He is put on stand and gives no role and is guiltied. His lw reads “N1 12-12”. Razzi fabricates a lw at this point.
    4. Razzi claims to have been healed. 11 claims that 4 must be SK, and Doc healed SK. Razzi claims “if I would be sk, I would be invincible” . Razzi then clears his fabricated lw. He is voted up. He claims that 2 is Jailor and 10 is spy, and that 11 isn’t detective. He claims survivor. Players lynch. He then claims 11 is Forger, Reactionary gamethrowing there.
    5. 11 (Enforcer) was killed by SK, 10 (Spy) Suicided like he said he would. 1 is voted up but is innoed.
    6. 1 Suicided (Sheriff), 2 was double attacked (Jester) SK wins the tie.
    Nights:
    1. Razzi targets 6, Razzi says not to block 3. This is another hint of Skyping.
    2. Razz kills 12. He is visited by Jester.
    3. Razzi kills 7. Razzi attacked by SK.

Was the game result altered?
    Yes, Triad could possible have won. Its doubtful considering the bad play of throwing his teammate under the bus when their was no real reason to.

Player Offenses:
    1. RazziFazziXi-Reactionary Gamethrowing, Possible Skyping
    2. DeathAvenger-Name Abuse, Possible Skyping

Recommended Actions:
    1. RazziFazziXi-Watch List x2
    2. DeathAvenger-Watch List x8

Additional Notes:
    Thank you for submitting this replay!
    I suspect these players were skyping since one said not to roleblock the other (Possibly knowing he was spy) and the fact they quickly had same name before game starts. Not much came out of it if they were though. They didn’t leave at same time. I am not punishing them for this but I want that on record.

Next time follow the correct format for submitting reports. It is very useful to helping us process these faster.
    Last edited by Firebringer; June 12th, 2015 at 05:30 PM.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

3. ISO #3