3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

Re: S-FM Classic Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by watermeloann View Post
    Whoa huge mistake here, i say we skip day 1 lynch, no real leads here.
    [-skip]
    I voted him for this
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

9. ISO #109

But I think I misread the post as saying that he wanted to skip day 1
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

10. ISO #110

I don't remember I was playing sc2mafia at the time lol
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

Quote Originally Posted by SparkNuts View Post
    It seems like stealth is doing two things:
    1. Trying to defend and get pressure off watermeloann.
    2. Trying to deflect the attention to put pressure people who are not watermeloann.
    I won't deny this. I discouraged the lynch on watermeloann because I thought it was random. But when he showed up and proved unresponsive my opinion of him changed.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    So you think he's mafia then? I don't think he's defending watermelon so much but rather buying us time to fully use our 48 hours before we lynch someone. Stealth when you come back you should let us know whether you're willing to hammer watermelon if it comes to it.
    Watermeloann is really making me mad. Yea, I'll hammer him but I still want to hear a bit from mikecall.

-unvote

Because Brendan is L-1 and isn't a top scumread for me.
    Wolfram link, host?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

13. ISO #113

Quote Originally Posted by SparkNuts View Post
    Watermelon just knows this town only has enough room for one type of fruit.
    And banana was here first.

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

Stealthbomber16: For obvious reasons. This guy is an FM god. He's my idol.

BananaCucho: This guy is helping town in ways other people don't see. Probably town, though I'm on the lookout for scumslips.

Mikecall: Fresh off of SC2 mafia. I don't think this guy would be mafia, he seems to be doing his best to give his opinions.

Cryptonic: As I mentioned earlier there are 2 things that could happen here. This guy is either mafia or a super important town leader that we want alive. I'm a bit paranoid because I've been reading a lot of M-FMs lately that had really good scumplay in them (Cato from Hunger Games, Mal'Ganis from Frozen Throne, even Lionel from Jester's Game) and Cryptonic is falling in line with them.

Brendan: This guy is screwing with my mind. He's coming off super passive. I'm not sure if this is just being a citizen or being a comfortable mafia, but I'm not ready to lynch him yet. Maybe later I'll look back at all his posts about 5 times when I'm not feeling super passive agressive.

SparkNuts: He's probably town but I wont forgive him for that ninja vote. That was evil.

Watermeloann: Will hinder town even if he IS town. Only person I'd be ok with a lynch today.

With that being said I'm still waiting for cryptonic to come back and give us his holy word.
    OH LORD CRYPTONIC COME BACK TO US

16. ISO #116

It would have enough room for all the fruits if you are town, sorry Banana and Nuts :P
    Just saw this post.

... what

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

This is the game of deception , you will never know who is who, you cant judge what that person is only from the way they speak, they can act very professional and try to convince they are helping but they arent, im not the type of person who falls for the one who speak good and good at convincing.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.

19. ISO #119

This is the game of deception , you will never know who is who, you cant judge what that person is only from the way they speak, they can act very professional and try to convince they are helping but they arent, im not the type of person who falls for the one who speak good and good at convincing.
    I gathered 2 things from this
    1. You have no idea how to play FM
    2. You think I'm mafia.

I probably won't be posting for a while. School.

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

26. ISO #126

This is exactly how you play mafia though lol

Haven't read everything yet, but stealth.. you really shouldnt use what happens in other games to explain what is happening in this game. Especially when you're using meta to describe me and they're not even games I played in lol.

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

I'm innocent , i dont need to claim a role right now, but im town for sure and im suspecting Mikecall,Sparknuts and Banana , how can Banana knows Sparknut is innocent?
    Why would you say you are innocent? a bit suspicious that you would quote yourself for being innocent when you are trying to suspect others for being mafia. From this, it seems you are trying to avoid the lynch away from yourself in order to prove your innocence but can also lead to you being mafia.

Whoa huge mistake here, i say we skip day 1 lynch, no real leads here.
    [-skip]
    Why would you want to skip day 1 lynch? town has the majority and can put the pressure on certain individuals to see what the response that they are trying to get out of it. From these 2 quotes, it is painting a picture of what role you could be which is suspecting me of figuring out that you are a mafia type. That puts me to my second question, why waste the votes when you know tonight, there is a high risk of someone being attacked?

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

Brendan isnt convincing at all, not even a defense.
    Defense for what lol
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

39. ISO #139

So far, only Mikecall seems town to me. Stealth is close, because he does seem to be attempting to scum hunt, which is a good sign. So, I'm so-so with him atm.

Banana I'm pretty suspicious about. They seem to trust that I am town without a doubt lol. Just because I come up with a pro-town plan doesn't mean that you can trust me. The only way you can fully trust someone as town is if you have information on them or are Mafia and know who is town lol. Idk, maybe I'm just paranoid about the buddying, but I don't like it. However, this isn't enough for me to vote someone.

Brendan is quiet this game, not saying much. I am kind of leaning scum on him, but I also feel that this could be the reaction of a Cit that doesn't want to be Cit or a TPR trying not to draw attention or trying to seem like Cit. Because of that, I won't vote him day 1.

I agree that Watermeloann is the best lynch for today. His defense seems like it's just that we don't have enough evidence. We should definitely get a role claim from him at the very least.... If he's still L-1 by the time I go to bed tonight, I will hammer him. Until then, we still have a lot of information to talk about.

Brendan, how about you give your reads.

Everyone should put themselves in the shoes of the Power Roles (except Mafia roleblock) and say what you would do. Please do not say who you would roleblock if you were Mafia, cause that's just telling Mafia who we think the TPRs are. And that's just retarded.

This exercise will be good to get reads on people. I'll go first.

If I was Mafioso, I would kill Stealth. He is active and good at scum hunting. He also says he is on the fence with whether I am scum or Town. He labeled me green, so I think it'd be the perfect time to kill him before that changes and pressures me.

If I was Sheriff, I'd check BananaCucho, because they keep buddying with me and I don't really like it. Maybe it's just the cheerfulness, but I feel kind of like it's a forced emotion and seems fake. I would check to get a confirmed read on them so I don't have to spend the entire game second guessing.

If I was Doctor, I would heal Stealthbomber. Basically the same reasons I would kill him, minus that he is on the fence about me. He is actively scum hunting and encouraging discussion. Seems like he would be useful to have around if he is Town, and seems like he'd be a decent target for Mafia if he is Town.

40. ISO #140

If i was mafiaso, i would tend to kill someone who is acting like they are a powerful role such as crypt as even though they are trying to act out being town, killing those who can catch a mafia role would be invaluable to the mafias success.

If i was sheriff on the other hand, i would check brendan or banana as those 2 people seems scummy unless its their way of trying to catch out people and find out if they are mafia or not. On the other hand, checking other people such as crypt or stealth in the late game would be good in case they try to use deception in order to evade suspicion from other players

If i was doctor, I would heal Stealth or Crypt as these 2 guys at the moment seem to be the most acquated in finding out any evil roles that might influence the towns behaviour. Also would be the biggest target for the mafia to go for.

41. ISO #141

Crypt, just because I have not voiced little things I may or may not have noticed about you that doesn't mean there's nothing there. Overall I have a good feeling you are town, and with each post you make I still confirm that. Call it gut instinct if you will. I feel like one or the more contributing players, Crypt or Stealth, may be mafia trying to lead the town, but I know both of you probably aren't. So there is probably one mafia out there who is being more passive and I have been trying to find out which one or them is. If we successfully lynch the more obvious mafia it makes finding his more deceptive teammate a little easier based on interaction, voting, etc. So if you're mafia we will get you day two or three if we get your buddy day 1, but for now you are low on my lynching list.

I'm doing this from my phone, in about an hour when I'm on break I'll do what you requested and say some hypotheticals. They are different from your situations.

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

Quote Originally Posted by Mikecall View Post
    However, this does bare a question, why would you want to know other people's opinion, since if people get a majority on going to one person then the mafia can change to a different target in order to cause mass confusion with the town
    Because no one is actually going to say what they would actually do if they were a TPR or Mafia. Everyone with a Power is going to lie about how they would use their own Power. Mafia wouldn't be like: "I'd kill X" and then actually kill X lol. This exercise is just allows everyone to give reads about what they think about people. Then we can use these reads on future dates if someone is contradictive to what they said earlier. Plus, gives TPRs good ideas on how people are thinking and where to direct their night actions.

You have to take what everyone says with a grain of salt.

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

Also, now that I have said :

Mafia wouldn't be like: "I'd kill X" and then actually kill X lol.

Be aware that Mafia may now think they're clever by killing who they said they will kill and be like
    "Derp I wouldn't kill the person I said would die, so I am now confirmed town. someone is trying to frame me."
    If I die tonight, then please consider that a Mafia would definitely say something like that lol
    Doc on me

46. ISO #146

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Crypt, just because I have not voiced little things I may or may not have noticed about you that doesn't mean there's nothing there. Overall I have a good feeling you are town, and with each post you make I still confirm that. Call it gut instinct if you will. I feel like one or the more contributing players, Crypt or Stealth, may be mafia trying to lead the town, but I know both of you probably aren't. So there is probably one mafia out there who is being more passive and I have been trying to find out which one or them is. If we successfully lynch the more obvious mafia it makes finding his more deceptive teammate a little easier based on interaction, voting, etc. So if you're mafia we will get you day two or three if we get your buddy day 1, but for now you are low on my lynching list.

I'm doing this from my phone, in about an hour when I'm on break I'll do what you requested and say some hypotheticals. They are different from your situations.
    Yes, but you can't count on interactions too much. I mean, Mafia can and probably will bus each other in this setup. So, when you're looking at interactions and votes, you want to look for things like:

Players who claim another player is very scummy, but never pushes lynch train on them.
    Players who will vote another player, but remove their vote before others join on.

That kind of stuff is always an attempt to throw off suspicion if one of the two does die. So, just keep an open mind.

Also, thanks for explaining your reasoning as to why you are "buddying" with me. Makes me feel a bit more at ease when you say that you feel either me or Stealth may be Mafia trying to lead the town, cause it's definitely something we should be considering. We should never blindly just follow the opinions of one player. But, saying that, I'd still check you n1

47. ISO #147

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    So far, only Mikecall seems town to me. Stealth is close, because he does seem to be attempting to scum hunt, which is a good sign. So, I'm so-so with him atm.

Banana I'm pretty suspicious about. They seem to trust that I am town without a doubt lol. Just because I come up with a pro-town plan doesn't mean that you can trust me. The only way you can fully trust someone as town is if you have information on them or are Mafia and know who is town lol. Idk, maybe I'm just paranoid about the buddying, but I don't like it. However, this isn't enough for me to vote someone.

Brendan is quiet this game, not saying much. I am kind of leaning scum on him, but I also feel that this could be the reaction of a Cit that doesn't want to be Cit or a TPR trying not to draw attention or trying to seem like Cit. Because of that, I won't vote him day 1.

I agree that Watermeloann is the best lynch for today. His defense seems like it's just that we don't have enough evidence. We should definitely get a role claim from him at the very least.... If he's still L-1 by the time I go to bed tonight, I will hammer him. Until then, we still have a lot of information to talk about.

Brendan, how about you give your reads.

Everyone should put themselves in the shoes of the Power Roles (except Mafia roleblock) and say what you would do. Please do not say who you would roleblock if you were Mafia, cause that's just telling Mafia who we think the TPRs are. And that's just retarded.

This exercise will be good to get reads on people. I'll go first.

If I was Mafioso, I would kill Stealth. He is active and good at scum hunting. He also says he is on the fence with whether I am scum or Town. He labeled me green, so I think it'd be the perfect time to kill him before that changes and pressures me.

If I was Sheriff, I'd check BananaCucho, because they keep buddying with me and I don't really like it. Maybe it's just the cheerfulness, but I feel kind of like it's a forced emotion and seems fake. I would check to get a confirmed read on them so I don't have to spend the entire game second guessing.

If I was Doctor, I would heal Stealthbomber. Basically the same reasons I would kill him, minus that he is on the fence about me. He is actively scum hunting and encouraging discussion. Seems like he would be useful to have around if he is Town, and seems like he'd be a decent target for Mafia if he is Town.
    Cryptonic: Scum
    Melon: Scum
    Banana: Scum
    Stealth: Town
    Mike: Town
    Ika: Scum
    Brendan: Citizen
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

48. ISO #148

Lol this kid just had a meltdown in my credit recovery class
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

49. ISO #149

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    Cryptonic: Scum
    Melon: Scum
    Banana: Scum
    Stealth: Town
    Mike: Town
    Ika: Scum
    Brendan: Citizen
    wow LOL
    cares so little about the game that you think ika is a player.......... I hate cits like this, you better at least be around to vote... A Citizen can make huge differences in games, and it's actually better if a Citizen leads town. Cause if Mafia wants to shut them up, then Town only loses a Cit.

50. ISO #150

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    wow LOL
    cares so little about the game that you think ika is a player.......... I hate cits like this, you better at least be around to vote... A Citizen can make huge differences in games, and it's actually better if a Citizen leads town. Cause if Mafia wants to shut them up, then Town only loses a Cit.
    Stfu Jeff u know I was trolling
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄